The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Dante and Lily get a Divine visit...
22.5k words
4.84
5.3k
18

Part 43 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It has been a long time since I posted and updated this story and for that I apologize. I have been back to writing and have 3 new chapters that I am posting (8-10) but I need to give a STRONG warning right now. I have waited so long to post again as I have been trying to get an editor to work with me. After 3 months and still no success I am just saying F it and posting what I have now and when the opportunity comes I will update and post any changes that have been made. This may be simple editing or it may be major changes to the chapters, at this point I simply can't say. So, as you read this realized that I was the only one to edit it and I am not a good editor, and only a so-so author. So please keep comments and criticism to minimum when it comes to errors and things like that. In an effort to make sure my readers get new content I am posting it AS IS SO PLEASE BE WARNED.

Last December

The desk shattered against the wall as Dmitri looked at his Alpha seething in rage at the upstart shit Dante who had humiliated him and his Alpha Viktor at the Conclave. Viktor turned to Dmitri, his face a mask of rage, and tore into him.

"That fucking upstart beat your ass like a little bitch and you humiliated me! ME dammit!"

Dmitri grit his teeth to keep from lashing out at his Alpha and making things worse. He had not only lost but was disfigured and scarred by Dante as well and was seething at his treatment at Dante's hands. Viktor continued to rail on in his anger.

"The O'Connor Pack was already a thorn in my side getting in the way of my plans and now that fuck has made it even worse and publicly defied me, dammit!"

Viktor turned to Dmitri and pointed at him.

"Ramp up rogue activity in and around the O'Connor Pack and start getting me some intelligence on that little shit and his slut of a mate. I want to know everything about them and I want it done NOW!"

Dmitri nodded and turned to leave but before he was out the door Viktor barked out another command.

"And send up some bitch in the next 30 minutes, I have some anger to work out and need an outlet."

Dmitri grinned knowing just the girl to send up, she was a mouthy shit and he'd smile at the pain she was about to endure.

When the door closed in his penthouse suite at the top of his tower in New York Viktor moved over to his library and located the switch to open his private altar area pulling out on the book The History of The Devil and The Idea of Evil by Paul Carus. The bookcase swung aside and Viktor entered his private alcove.

It was a small room done in black with dark red lighting with tapestries depicting murder and rape and torture all around him. An old bloodstained altar appeared on the far wall and Viktor made his way over to it where he sliced open his palm and dropped the fresh blood offering onto it. The room seemed to shake and contort until he found himself on his knees in front of his Dark Lord who looked very displeased. A cruel voice filled with power entered his mind with a chthonic chill making him sweat and shake.

You disappoint me Viktor. Luna's child appeared in front of you and not only did you do nothing but you were humiliated by her servant. The reemergence of the Guardian's line has now been found and must be silenced once and for all. You will bring me his head along with that bitch who calls herself his mate and I will not tolerate failure, you know what I will do should you continue to disappoint me do you not?

Viktor shivered in fear before he responded.

"Yes my Lord, I am ashamed that I have disappointed you and will work diligently to correct this. The Guardian and his slut will meet grisly ends and I assure you that I will not fail. I have already sent Dmitri to start gathering information and I will move on it soon. I have many plans in place and will begin shortly my Lord, I will not fail you."

The Dark voice barked out a harsh cold laugh.

See to it that you don't. All the power and strength I have given you will do nothing to stop my anger should you continue to fail me. Go now and show me your results. I will be watching closely Viktor... always watching.

With that Viktor felt a cold hand grasp his heart and apply pressure before he was flung from the space and tumbled back into his dark alcove.

He got up on shaky knees and calmed himself before he left and sealed the area once again. He had just finished everything up when a timid knock on the door caught his attention. A slender female came in and Viktor smiled cruelly, now he could work out his anger and frustration and get some relief...

***

It was several weeks later and Dmitri was in the bowels of the Pack tower looking over the pens holding their merchandise. Mainly it was young women and little girls and boys to be sold off as slaves or playthings to rich and wealthy patrons worldwide, but there was an occasional adolescent Lycan in the mix as well. Dmitri was taking stock and also looking for a bit of fun if he could find it.

Dmitri saw one of his underlings walk through the pens and make his way to him.

"Sir, we have news regarding Luna's Champion and developments that you and our Alpha need to be made aware of."

Dmitri grinned evilly at that before listening to the report and deciding to head up and find Viktor immediately. He walked out of the holding center and made his way to the elevators and went up to the top. He walked into Viktor's office before seeing that he was on the phone and took a seat in front of his desk and waited. Viktor disconnected his call when he was finished and looked at Demitri waiting for an explanation as to why he was here.

"We have a development. We found an agent we can work with inside the Crater of the Moon Pack. He's the perfect mark, recently demoted and angry looking for revenge."

Viktor smiled cruelly before responding.

"That's good news but hardly something that needs to be brought to my attention right now. What can this wolf offer me that I didn't have before?"

Dmitri smiled broadly, an orca somewhere in the seas wanted its smile back from Dmitri.

"The wolf, Saul, informed us that a shadow council was being formed by that fuck Dante and that there would be an all Alpha's meeting at their compound in several weeks. We've been given a golden opportunity to squash this uprising before it even starts. What are your orders Alpha?"

Viktor laughed darkly amused by how easy it was to subvert those looking for power. He turned to his computer and pulled up some information.

"We are going to use one of the black ops teams that we've used in the past. They have experience hunting down Lycans and they should be up to the task. It's going to cost a bit but will be well worth it. Meet with this Saul character soon and plan the team's arrival and insertion. Slaughter the council and then as many wolves as they can during extraction and report back to me. I want that asshole Dante's head collected and that bitch of a mate Lily's too. Make sure the team leader knows this and collects them."

Dmitri nodded before excusing himself from the office and heading off.

Viktor leaned back in his chair looking out over the NYC skyline. So that pathetic champion is building his own council. How interesting and what a pain in my ass, he thought. Viktor was confident that his team would not fail him though. They had already done similar missions for him before and never failed, this would be sweet.

****

Several weeks later

SMASH!

A large crystal vase exploded on the wall next to Dmitri who was looking apoplectic standing in Viktor's office. Viktor was shouting and barely containing his rage at the news.

"My team was wiped out?! HOW?! Not only did they fail but now we've shown our hand to those rats and missed a golden chance! I WANT THAT BASTARDS HEAD ON A PIKE GODDAMMIT!!"

Dmitri grunted, not wanting to draw further ire from his Alpha.

"Did we learn anything from this cluster fuck?!"

Dmitri quickly answered Viktor.

"We know that they are recruiting for now. They are trying to grow their council and clearly building up a resistance for against you Alpha. We don't know their itinerary yet but we are working on it."

Viktor glared at Dmitri.

"You do that and make me aware as soon as we learn anything new. Dismissed."

Dmitri left the office to return to his duties. Viktor turned to his computer and started pulling up files and information. He was ramping up how operations both in the US and worldwide preparing for the inevitable conflict. Heavy weapons were being smuggled in through Canada, income and sales through his trafficking was making a record profit and he had several big irons in the fire with his drug arm across the US and Mexico.

Viktor wrapped up then stalked out of his office down to some of the female Omega rooms looking to take his anger out on something that would scream for him. He absolutely loved the screams of his victims and was ready to indulge again. Viktor smiles cruelly as he opened the door and scented the fear from the females within...

****

Viktor was in his alter room communing with his Lord. He had been handed another great opportunity and had to report. He let the blood flow from his hand onto the alter as he felt space warp and opened his eyes to his Lord's domain.

"My Lord, I have news for you. I was contacted by an Alpha from one of my Packs in the Great Lakes region that Dante and his entourage will be meeting with them in a short while, less than two weeks. I have already sent out plans for an ambush to have them killed. There are only six of them and I have an entire Pack at my disposal for you Lord and will crush this annoyance to you once and for all."

Lord Morgoth's twisted visage curled into a cold and malice filled smile. He spoke in a dead and cold voice to Viktor.

"Very good Viktor, success shall be rewarded, but if you fail me again I will punish you and leave you in agony. Do not doubt me my servant, I will have their heads and devour that bitch of a goddess Luna as I take her hope for this world and crush it! She thinks her Champion invincible but even he will not see this trap before it is too late."

Viktor bowed low and responded.

"Yes my Lord, it will be done."

The scene around him broke down and he was back in his alter room. He didn't want to think about the consequences should Dante manage to escape his trap. He would contact Alpha Bruce and impress upon him the importance of getting this right and not fucking up for both of their sakes.

****

Over a week later

In what was becoming an increasingly common scene Viktor was once again livid in rage. Somehow that fucker Dante and his bitch of a mate had found out about his operation in Philly and had not only killed his trusted lieutenant Ivan but he was ass raped for several hundreds of millions of dollars for his drug arm in that city. He had been contacted by authorities from Philly early that morning about the smoking hole in the ground that used to be his warehouse operation.

Ivan was dead as was the Cosa Nostra leader Carlos, the authorities from Philly were breathing down his neck and it would take an enormous amount of effort and money to make this problem go away. He didn't have the time to afford this latest fuck up and hoped that there wasn't too much of his empire now exposed due to Dante and his allies. He would have to be patient and bide his time until they walked into the trap he set for them at the Great Lakes Pack. It wouldn't be long now and that gave him a measure of satisfaction. Soon, all too soon it would be done and he could focus on his final takeover of the Lycans in the USA.

****

PAIN! Oh the pain was horrific and like nothing Viktor had ever felt before! He was in his Lords domain, pulled there unexpectedly and Lord Morgoth was enraged at his latest failure concerning Dante. His spirit and body were engulfed in hellfire as Lord Morgoth roared at him and berated him. Viktor was screaming and writhing in agony as he was burned and consumed slowly, oh so slowly, in the hellfire flames.

Viktor's well laid trap had failed, Dante and Lily were alive and his Pack had been turned. It was just the latest insult in a growing list of failures recently and Morgoth was out of patience. As he watched Viktor burn and scream he silently decided that this was his last failure and began to move to his next phase.

Finally he extinguished the flames and forced Viktor to his knees.

"I am displeased and need to take some time to further some plans Viktor. Await my next summons and try not to anger me further."

Viktor was thrust back into his reality and collapsed in his office. Soon he was in the clinic and being placed into a medically induced sleep to heal and recover.

Dmitri didn't know what he was doing but he was being compelled to go to Viktor's office as his Alpha recovered. His Alpha's sudden collapse had put the Pack into disarray and Dmitri noticed that Viktor's receptionist was gone and the floor was empty. He didn't know why he was here but he was being driven and pulled into his office for some reason.

As he walked in his attention was mysteriously pulled to a bookcase. Dmitri looked closely at the collection of books slowly running his hands across each spine. Suddenly what felt like fire brushed across his fingertips and he stopped. He was looking at an old black book called "The History of the Devil and The Idea of Evil". He pulled on the book and felt a catch as a doorway was revealed.

Dmitri entered the dark room noting the occult feel and decor, inspecting everything feeling a growing power and hunger bloom inside of him. He ran his hands along the room before making his way to the alter. As his hand brushed across its surface something snared him and his grip snapped onto it as a dark and cold presence filled his essence and he was taken. The room collapsed around him and he was taken to another's domain as his vision blurred before he found himself kneeling in an unknown throne room. His eyes darted this way and that as he fearfully took in his surrounds. They finally settled on what was perched on the throne itself in front of him. He could only describe it as a biblical demon come to life of gargantuan proportions and radiating and evil and malice that was overwhelming. The Dark Lord spoke to him in a voice filled with power and the promise of ruin.

"Welcome Dmitri to your God's domain. I am the Dark Lord Morgoth and I have called you here to serve me. Your Alpha is a servant of mine but he has passed his usefulness and failed me for the last time. I will have you take his place and serve me faithfully."

Dmitri was terrified of this God in front of him and it's hold that it suddenly had on him, but when he was told he was to replace Viktor he became intrigued. He now understood Viktor's power, a sliver of power that was only borrowed from his new Lord. He could taste it, visions of Dmitri's rule and power coalesced in his mind walking like a conquering Titan across his domain. All the Alphas and all of the wolves cowering in fear as he laid eyes on them bending them to his will. The harem of young cowed bitches awaiting his pleasure and the power and influence across the world. He wanted it badly and he wanted to kill that Champion Dante intensely, and take that slut of his for his own and break her!

"Yes my Lord, I am honored to have you appear before me and fully understand your desires. Viktor's grasp has weakened and he is losing control. I would be honored to take his place and usher in your glory and rule to our world. I will rise above all in your name and give you the victory and satisfaction you demand and rightfully are due. I am not weak like my predecessor and will fulfill any task you require of me."

Lord Morgoth smiled, if it could be called that, and stood before walking down to Dmitri.

"Good, I look forward to your victories in my service. You will need help to confront Luna's pathetic Champion and you shall have it. Drink of me and receive your baptism."

The Dark Lord cut his wrist as a blackish and putrefied blood thickly dropped down his wrist as he pressed it to Dmitri's open mouth. The effect was immediate as Dmitri convulsed as the power twisted and tore through him. He grew and his whole body screamed out in pain as he was rebuilt and empowered in an instant. His eyes had become endless pools of black abyss and his skin took on a deep red tone. The urge to kill, rape, tear and devour suffused him and was overwhelming before the Dark Lord took his wrist away and using his power brought Dmitri to his feet in front of him. Dmitri's eye and face were still scarred and ruined from the taint of Luna's magic that her Champion had inflicted upon him but everything else had grown and changed. He was now well over 7' tall and easily 400lbs! Lord Morgoth spoke to him.

"Now you have what you need for victory. But the time is not yet upon us. For now you are to bide your time, you have been given this gift but for now will need to hide it, Viktor still has one final part to play. You have been given the ability to switch back to blend in with the humans and Lycans to wait for the opportune time to be revealed. Soon I will call Viktor to confront that bitch's Champion and you will go with him. You will now what you must do at that time and then you will take the Champion's head and bring it to me. Gather your forces without alerting Viktor and await my summons. Do not fail me Dmitri, I am merciful to my servants but demand results. You shall see..."

Dmitri was forced back into the alter room where he quickly reverted to his original form and began panting at everything that had happened. He smiled, oh the winds are changing and the smell of death was upon them. He couldn't wait and carefully left the room and secured it before stalking into the building to start his plans for a smooth takeover.

****

Several Weeks Later

The 747 touched down at Miami International Airport as Dante and Lily along with their children and Pack taxied to the private terminal. They were to meet a delegation of Alpha Maria's Little Havana Pack in their private terminal. Dante and Lily deplaned with their Hellhounds behind them as little Fenrir was in Dante's arms and little Alunra was in Lily's. They walked into the terminal with Astrid and Bryn in the lead before they were lead to a group of wolves from the Little Havana Pack. A very large darker skinned male was leading them and Dante handed off Fenrir to Bryn.

"Welcome to Miami Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily, I am Alpha Maria's Lead Beta Ramon Escobar and we are thrilled to have you and your Pack here. We would like to escort you to Alpha Maria and the Pack House as soon as possible for your safety, and have transportation for you and your Pack available, as you know we are not safe in public anymore."

Dante shook his hand before Lily handed over Alunra to Bryn and shook Ramon's hand as well before speaking.

"Thank you Ramon, we are happy to be here and look forward to our time together. Dante and I will get the Pack together and we can head out immediately. We want to spend as little time exposed as we can. Let's get going."

Everyone broke into a flurry of organized activity and shortly everyone was in the caravan and headed into Miami.

The drive in was luckily, uneventful and due to where the Little Havana Pack was located took about 45 minutes. The Little Havana Pack was more integrated into human society than most and was not just a single building but rather an entire neighborhood of all different kinds of buildings and homes and businesses that were all interconnected via walkways and tunnels and corridors. The advantage was of how easy it is to disappeared well as blend in as well as working with select local humans who weren't in on the secret but understood there was more out there that went bump in the night and lived by a live and let live attitude, worked with them and helped to smooth things over.