The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first thing I need it to do and why I have waited and come here is that I need it to polymorph. I am a shifter and we've never been able to shift with anything with us. I know that for Elven enchanters and smiths this isn't a problem but we've never interacted before. So now we are expanding. In my case I need to be able to shift to my wolf but I have another transformation that I can do and wish it to shift with me to that. I can't show it to you right now though it was seen in the Throne Room when I first came so I'm sure you can find out about it. Safe to say it's a hybrid humanoid form of my wolf and human but I am significantly taller and bigger and my hands and feet are claws. While as I stand now I'd like gauntlets, in that form or as a wolf it wouldn't work. So it needs to be able to not only shift and conform to me in different shapes but different layouts for different patterns. Is this even possible?"

Veritan's eyes got large as Dante started talking about his unique situation. "There is a way to do it but it is very difficult and it takes your cooperation as well. Only a Master Smith and a Master Enchanter working together throughout the entire forging process can accomplish this. It also has to be tied at its core and its creation to you specifically. It had to be quenched in your blood that has been infused with your own essence and magic to create a link to you so that it becomes a part of you to be manipulated and used. If you commit to that I'd need to see you in all of the forms to be able to adjust and account for this in the designs and also for the enchanter. We basically have to build three unique sets of armor into one forging, it is very difficult and complex. Nothing more to get into here about that for now. But to answer your question yes we can do this with your assistance. Tell me more about your ideas and your needs?"

Dante thought about what he had been doing lately in his combat practice and magic sparring. "I'm very large and very fast. I use a pair of pistols and a pair of katana and physically I focus on speed and cutting power. I'm highly mobile and also use acrobatics and human martial arts as well. I've begun training with your Bladesingers and have begun combining my magic with my fighting is a fluid mix but I'm typically right in close and absorbing large amounts of damage and dealing out large amounts of damage. Focusing the enemy and holding their attention to creat openings for others. I'm not sure how quite to describe myself and my evolving fighting style. I can be an individual, I can be a company, a platoon, even a division and all the way up to an army of one when I need to. And I'm going to be going up against other Champions and Divines. I don't know how to put it better into words."

Veritan was very wide eyed and surprised by Dante's musings but he got the picture clearly enough. "I can't even begin to comprehend something like that to be honest. But I can imagine what you need. High mobility and high damage reflective, able to take a lot of damage and hold up. Multi layered for comfort and mobility and light enough for your acrobatics. Some traditional elements we can incorporate like pauldrons and even a modified breast plate and gauntlets, but also some chain mail, leather, padding all enchanted as well. For the legs leather with chainmail lining and plates across the thighs and protected knees and shins but leave the feet generally free for your needs. Now the armor and all metal parts and mail will be made from the adamantite and mythril blend we use. I will have to look around to see what kind of hide we will use but I can find that out later."

Dante asked Veritan something that had been on his mind. "Veritan how will this armor hold up to ballistics. I have always fought on a modern battlefield and that means guns."

Veritan laughed at that. "Oh we know all about them and I've seen and used my fair share at times. But we Elves use longbows and even now with our magic and the enchantments our arrows still hit harder than almost any rifle or gun that humans have come up with. Their cannons and artillery are another matter but this will stand up to anything that can be carried or used as a rifle, or even their really big ones. It can't take a tank round head on but it would have to be something much closer to that level of energy to start having problems. Now let's talk enchantments. At relic level it will be able to take a lot of enchantment. What do you want it to do?"

Dante and Lily looked at each other and nodded. We'd like the same enchantments on both for the most part. Fly and feather fall on them, and your best spell turning capability, we'd like the option to switch the armor to blacked out for when it calls for that, highest level non-detection and on mine highest level fire resistance and in Lily's highest level of lightning resistance. I do want my symbol incorporated into both of our gear as well as the moon. I've got that here."

Dante pulled out a piece of velum with his symbol on it and handed it to him. "When do you want to do the measurements and see the transformations?"

Veritan nodded as he looked at the symbol. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to have to get a start on all of your orders soon. Let me quickly talk to Astrid and your other guards and get their thoughts and then everyone who wants the polymorph armor will cycle through and I'll collect all the data. It'll take our entire shop to do your whole order but we should have it complete in 4-6 weeks from now."

Astrid came up as did everyone else and described what they wanted. It took another hour but everyone had gone into the back and transformed and showed what Veritan and his smiths would be working with. The blood would be collected soon at the Palace and sent here for use. A little later they were walking out of the shop. Even in there the kids had been really well behaved and they had even picked up some kids sized practice weapons. Fenrir had gotten a little wooden sword and Alunra had gotten a child sized little bow and tiny quiver and blunted arrows. Lily and Dante and even Auntie Bryn and Auntie Astrid spoke to them about the safe handling of even practice weapons, but they were still very excited.

* * * * *

They had asked the guards to lead them to a nice and private nature spot. It was outside of the city so they had all mounted up on horses and rode out into one of the surrounding forests and into a secluded dell where a waterfall fell into a clean and medium sized pool. It was very private and after showing them to the location they all backed down the path partway and waited to be summoned when they were done.

Astrid pulled out the picnic basket from her space ring from earlier and everyone sat down for a nice and relaxing late afternoon picnic. After they ate, the kids with some supervision went running around the dell and splashing at the waters edge and just having fun seeing and exploring everything. After an hour they were tuckered out from the whole day and snuggled up together with their new blankets and promptly passed out.

Lily looked over at Astrid and Bryn, "Would you mind keeping an eye on the littles? Dante and I want to go for a swim and explore the waterfall a bit and have some adult time. Is that ok?"

Bryn gently ran her hand through Alunra's hair as she napped and Astrid did the same for Fenrir before Bryn replied. "That's fine Lily and you don't even have to ask. Take some time with your mate and enjoy."

Dante and Lily not being body conscious at all as lycans stripped down and dove into the water and swam out. The water was warm but also quite refreshing and very clear. They swam out to the waterfall and dove down and played around in the swirling water. They discovered an eroded area behind the falls and there was a shallow cavern there that went back only about 10 feet but it was private and beautiful. There was some glowing moss on the ground and walls that lit it up and the light filtering through the water made it a very magical place to find yourself alone with your mate in.

Lily was slowly spinning around looking at everything. "Oh Dante it's beautiful in here! How special this is and how beautiful. It's like our own little private sanctum."

Dante wrapped his arms around Lily and began to gently rub and play with her breasts. Lily groaned in pleasure and started squirming against him. "Oh yes baby it's been so long I want you! Between the kids and our duties and the training we've had almost no time for each other. Make love to me Dante and let's forget about the world for a little while."

Dante turned her and kissed her deeply showing his approval of the idea. They spent the next several minutes just making out and running their hands over each other's body, exciting one another and slowly easing into it. They were going to take their time and really enjoy this. Dante reached down and lifted lIly up so she could wrap her thighs around his head. She grabbed onto a sturdy stalactite that was hanging from the cavern roof as Dante buried his face in her core.

Lily cried out in joy as his tongue burrowed inside of her licking and sucking on her tender flesh. "Yes Dante yes baby! I've missed your text I guess so much, make me cum baby! Make me cum please!"

Dante spent what seemed like an eternity with his face between Lily's thighs bringing her to heaven over and over again as she kept riding the waves his tongue was pulling out of her core. "Let me down Dante, let me down. It's your turn now." Lily panted out breathlessly. She was set on her shaky legs before she went to her knees in the cavern cushioned by some of the moss and took Dante into her mouth licking up his dripping essence. It was Dante's turn to groan as he felt Lily take him to the root and deep into her throat, he still didn't know how she could do that but he loved it. Lily was awfully worked up and wanted to taste her mate on her tongue so she went to work on him ferociously and was pushing Dante to his limit. Lily made eye contact with him and she could see in his eyes he was on the razor and edge. She swiftly swallowed him down to his root and began to swallow over and over again milking his cock. Dante roared out hoping the waterfall drones out the noise as he pumped his old deep into his mate only to feel Lily pull off and begin to repeatedly lick his crown and feel his seed gush over her tongue.

Lily sat back and smirked as she swallowed with and relished the act. Dante was breathing heavily but he was still ready to satisfy her every need. She stood up and walked over to one of the walls and out her hands against it and thrust her ass out and spread her legs. She looked over her shoulder at her Mate. "Come Dante and make love to me. Come claim your Queen my Mate and show me how much you've missed me!"

Lily had really been advancing her knowledge of the body and her ability to manipulate it was becoming advanced. All of her knowledge from her healing training and learning the body could be used here in sex with a little magical assistance. She wanted to surprise Dante and prepared herself for him. Dante came up behind her and out his head at her entrance and pushed in.

"Oh Luna you're so hot and wet baby ungggggggh, what are you doing?"

Lily grinned deliciously and licked her lips. "I've learned a few tricks with my study of the body and have been able to apply a few new things. How do you like it baby? Can I still make your knees weak?"

Dante groaned as he began sliding in and out of her. "Fuck yes you can baby, you always have and always will. I don't know what you are doing but it feels incredible!" Her Pusey felt like molten silk around him, she was much hotter than normal and especially slick and wet not to mention tight. And now she was rhythmical gripping and squeezing him like it was milking his cock! It was amazing!

Dante had been pounding into Lily harder and harder building up steam until both of them were barely hanging on and about to explode. Dante leaned forward and buried his mouth in Lily's neck and had reached around and was brushing against her clit. He bite down on her shoulder and slammed himself forward lifting Lily off of her feet and holding her up as he sent a jolt through her clit. They both exploded into orgasm and Dante roared into her shoulder as he filled his mate. Lily had been shaking so hard that she finally detonated her pussy convulsed and sprayed out its fluid as her legs shook violently hanging limply in the air as she screamed at the tip of her lungs. Her fingers dug into the rock and instinctually her body enhancements kicked in and the rock startled to crumble in her hands before she regained control and let go of her death grip on the cavern wall. Dante gently lowered her back down and slid out of her before turning her into his chest and holding her.

"That was incredible baby, you blew my mind and I missed you so much Lily!" Lily was still trying to get her breathing back under control and just burrowed her way deeper into Dante's arms and chest. Dante looked up at the wall and saw some gouges out of it that Lily had obviously made and chuckled silently.

"Let's leave a little momento here and get back and check on the kids. It's probably close to time to go anyways, but we have to try to come back as often as possible and visit this place again. I liked our little rendezvous behind the waterfall."

Dante walked over to the gouges on the wall and transformed one of his fingers into one of his deadly looking claws and using a little magic carved a glowing heart and their initials right above it to mark the occasion which made them both laugh. After they pulled themselves together they dove back into the water and made their way back to the shore. The sun was getting low in the sky and the kids were still asleep though Astrid and Bryn had matching conspiratorial grins on their faces. They all got out together and gathered the kids and headed back into the city.

* * * * *

Dante and Lily and their people were back at it the next day picking up where they left off but feeling much more refreshed. Yesterday was really fun and relaxing and they felt like they knew much more about Avalon now though they knew they'd take more opportunities to explore more of the city. They were already very familiar with the Palace and the Academy and their surrounding grounds. Some of their lectures and trainings were more like conversations and they would walk around the grounds talking about theory or asking questions. At other times they were in sparring arenas and still again at other times they were in magical containment rooms practicing their magic and coming up with new spells.

Right now Lily was in one of the health clinics and was assisting the doctors in their diagnosis and treatment of different cases. She had been doing this more regularly lately to get more exposure and practice with her growing repertoire of skills when it came to healing and understanding the body and it's systems. Lily knew that her combat abilities were tremendous like her Mate's, but at the end of the day when things calmed down she wanted to be a healer and always came back to that. She was still heavily practicing her combat skills and doing plenty of sparring but she loved when she got to indulge as a healer.

While Lily was making her rounds in one of the local clinics, Dante was busy in one of the rooms that he had taken over to act as is design studio and crafting lab. He had been working on redesigns for his Spartan pistols and was getting close to completing them. After all of his changes, his new powers, magic and all of his abilities, regular .45 caliber pistols just weren't cutting it anymore. He needed what would end up amounting to a hand cannon to be able to deal with some of his new challenges and threats he would face and was doing a major redesign of them. He was building them again from the ground up and changing the size of the frame and many elements to it. He was combining magic and science as was one of his goals early on and creating something new. Granted they would only work for someone who had access to the world's Magic's so it wouldn't function for a regular human but they would be perfect for him.

He had worked with a number of enchanters and smiths and even some jewelers to create all of the new elements he needed and he was now finishing up assembling everything to put them back together for the first time. He had enlarged the overall frame increasing the barrel length and also the stock to better fit his massive hands and to provide more barrel velocity and penetrating power. Along the barrel and even parts of the slide Dante had enchanted several strips of metal and imbued them with some spells. When power was run through them it would create a localized magically assisted magnetic field down the length of the barrel and had the barrel itself made from adamantite for strength and durability. Down the spine of the barrel was a iridescent strip of crystal that would work on its secondary function. Under normal use it would fire rounds from the magazine but when he switched modes or ran out of bullets he could fire energy packets of compressed magical energy from the gun as well, basically shooting magical "bullets" from it. With the massive pool of energy he had internally to draw from, he could shoot these all day and be fine.

The crystal strip running down the slide and along the barrel would create an ion field inside of the barrel and accelerate the energy packets out at tremendous speed. He imagined seeing it in action would look almost like a sci-if energy blaster and was excited to test it out. The metal and guns had been dyed black and he had mythril grips made to his specifications for it and in the middle of each grip was a small gold medallion with his symbol on it. Now that they were assembled he was checking all of the movements and actions and making sure everything was lined up and working perfectly. He hadn't just focused on the guns themselves either. Even though they were now basically a hand held miniature railgun Dante had also focused on the ammunition. He had imbued and enchanted the rounds to have explosive tips and runic penetration to dig through armor or shielding before they detonated. Dante was certain that when he tested them it would prove effective.

Once they were fully assembled Dante picked them up and held them in his hands. He was feeling the weight and balance of them and would have to get used to them again. He was spinning them in his hands and getting a feel for the new weapons and he liked what he felt. They now fit his massive hands much better but now we're the size of some of the largest pistols on Earth that humans had made, they were very intimidating looking but still held the recognizable shape of a semi-automatic pistol. He loaded the magazines into them which extended down far lower than they used to and now held 15 round each in them. Dante walked out of his workshop that was actually one of the magical research labs at the Academy and found himself walking alongside Master Eldar as he made his way down the hallway.

"Good morning Dante and how are you doing today? What are you up to right now my student?"

Dante grinned at Master Eldar and responded, "Good Morning Master, I am doing quite well and just finished up my construction of my new pistols that I had discussed with you previously. I was headed to the training grounds to test them out."

Eldar looked at the weapons in Dante's hands and contemplated them. "I'm curious to see just what they can do. I remember some of our discussions on magnetics and they do look unlike any other pistol design that I've seen. If you don't mind I think I will come with you and see this excitement in action, it should be interesting. It should be fascinating to see one of your efforts and blending human technology with magic together. Some people have done a few pieces like that but overall there has not been much integration yet."