The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lobelia thought about all of this and took it deep inside and accepted it with wonder. It was an eternity in a moment, she felt like she had been lost in her thoughts and deep inside of her mind for hours as she thought about and absorbed it all, but it had only been an instant and she snapped back to the present as her eyes refocused on Fenrir and Alunra snuggling together in their parent's laps.

She felt an electric caress on her soul as a hauntingly powerful and beautiful voice came to her mind as Sehanine Moonbow's voice danced through her mind. The gift of inspiration and knowledge Lobelia. It's been some time since I last saw you but you've been a devout follower and loving leader of our children for many years. This is why the Elven Gods and all the other Gods are rallying behind this Champion and child of Luna. The idea of what we could do United as one people is what we all want to see. Luna is like a sister to me in some ways, we are both Goddesses

of the Moon, but we each have our children to look after. But we are linked in some ways and it's only right that both of our races and our children work together.

Dante is already making massive strides in doing this very thing. His early results are promising and opening new avenues of thought. Eve as he calls her will be the mother of her own new Race, an artificial species that acts in symbiosis with its host. Something magic nor science has ever been able to accomplish on its own. By combining that knowledge and those fields he will do what no one before has ever managed. We must embrace this and we will prosper in ways we never have before. We will evolve. When it's the Dwarves turn they will experience and find the same thing. All of the others will too. We just have to bring the truth to the humans and then we can get their vast numbers working with us instead of against us. Do you see now?

Look how much richer your own life has been these past weeks with Lily in your life, with your friendship and respect of Dante. The incredible and so very precious love of family from Fenrir and Alunra. Isn't that right 'Auntie' Lobelia? You have been working so very hard but you've also been happier than since Arathorn passed. He's still watching over you Lobelia and he is with us and at peace. You know you will see him again when your time comes. But you needed to live again. The Lycans will breath new life into the Elves just as Dante and Lily and their family has breathed new life into you. Embrace it and run with it and give it everything you have and you will love the journey and find peace in the destination. New hope my child.

Now you should get back to the moment.

Lobelia blinked and realized that Lily was calling her name.

"Bella, you okay? Bella? Bellllllla? Lobelia are you okay?"

Lily had taken in private to calling her Bella when they were in private and relaxing in a family setting like tonight. She quite liked it and always made her smile, Lily was becoming something of a long lost sister and best friend to her and she realized her Goddess had been right. She shook her head a bit and then smiled at Lily.

"Yes love, I'm fine. Was just lost in a moment of time there for a bit and lost in thought. I'm fine now though, really. I'm feeling good actually and to be honest I haven't felt this good in a long time. I'm so glad you and Dante and Astrid and Bryn and Fenrir and Alunra and all of you have come into my life and rested me with respect but with love as well. You have treated me as family and that's very rare and very special. Thank you and you've started to help me heal from the loss of Arathorn. I've never really quite recovered from that even 100 years later. But you've helped me to heal and for that I'm truly grateful."

"Tonight was wonderful and so special and it just hit me in a way and made me think of all this. Thank you."

Fenrir and Alunra had climbed down and crawled up into Lobelia's lap and hugged her tight. In twin speak they said together, "We love you Auntie." And just poured their love into her. Her voice broke a bit and she shuddered before she started crying softly. Lily stood up and went over and pulled her close.

"I'm so very sorry Bella for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine it. I couldn't begin to live without Dante but I'd hold on and try my best for our children. Just like you have and you're so very strong for doing it Bella. But you can lean on us and we will love you and support you just like you've done to us. Let me help you sister. Let us all help you."

Lobelia cried softly with Lily as she silently agreed and shook her head. Dante had come over and wrapped his massive arms around Lobelia and Lily both and Astrid and a Bryn were at her side running their hands through her long hair comforting her.

It took a bit of time but Lobelia had been able to relax and was now smiling softly after getting that all out. She felt better and she felt hope. She felt new as strange as that may sound.

The evening wrapped up and everyone headed to their rooms as Dante and Lily tucked the kids into bed and then went to their own rooms. They had a wing of the Palace dedicated to themselves and their people.

Lily was feeling very amorous after all of the emotions of the night and enticed Dante into slowly making love for several hours before falling asleep in each other's arms still joined together.