The Silver Ring

Story Info
A couple explore the kinkier side of their marriage.
2.8k words
4.36
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Amelia and Jack are a happily married couple, married for nearly five years. Jack is in his early thirties, slim and fairly tall, light brown hair, neatly cut and always with a twinkle in his eye. Amelia is a few years younger and slightly shorter. She has shoulder length hazel coloured hair and a naturally curvy body. Amelia loves Jack to bits and Jack just adores her.

Amelia has fantasies of domination and Jack is happy to play her submissive. He's always been aware of her kinky nature and is happy to indulge her. Amelia is keen to make sure that she keeps her dominant persona completely separate and to make sure that they are always clear on when they are playing, she has come up with a perfect solution. She is not really interested in making her husband wear a leather collar or similar, that's not her kink, and so one day, she presents him with a box containing a silver ring. It is an exact copy of his gold wedding ring and inside is a small inscription, "I love you. Always."

She leaves a small glass dish on the mantelpiece in their living room. Whenever the silver ring is left in the middle of the glass dish, she expects her husband to swap his gold wedding ring for this silver ring and become her total slave to use as she wishes. This lasts until she returns the gold wedding ring to the glass dish.

Jack knows that the dominant Amelia will treat him as she wishes but he also knows that he only need remove the silver ring to revert to their normal loving roles.

These are a few short glimpses into their lives.

Dinner

Jack is kneeling in the kitchen, totally naked, his cock poking up expectantly between his thighs. Amelia is standing next to him, wearing an elegant black silk dress. She last wore this dress to a very formal night out they had attended a few months earlier. It fits perfectly, hugging her hips tightly and then falling almost carelessly around her thighs. Jack is not sure if she is wearing any underwear. He has the silver ring on his wedding finger.

"I will be having a lovely romantic dinner tonight," Amelia announces. "There are a couple of lamb chops, some broccoli stems, asparagus and mushrooms in the fridge. I expect them cooked and served perfectly."

"And whilst, I wait for you to cook it, I will have a glass of that bottle of red wine that you have been saving for a special occasion."

"Yes Goddess," Jack nods from his knees respectfully, inwardly wincing as he was looking to sharing that wine at some future point. It was a really special bottle of wine that had not been cheap and he knows that she knows this.

Amelia walks through to the dining room, where a single place has been already set. She hears the cork being pulled out the bottle and nods as Jack brings it through and pours it into her glass. She sips on it and savours its delightful flavours.

"Leave the bottle here and get on with making my dinner."

She sits enjoying the wine and scrolling through her phone, smiling from time to time.

Jack emerges a little while later and places a plate before her. There are two lamb cutlets, which smell divine sautéed mushrooms and the greens, which are carefully arranged around the plate. Amelia spends a few minutes savouring the lamb's exquisite taste which was cooked perfectly to her taste as Jack kneels before her, his head lowered, but his cock still fully erect.

Amelia finishes her meal and pushes her plate back. She looks down at Jack. "You may go and cook some spaghetti. There are the remains of a tub of tomato pasta sauce in the fridge. It's only a few days out of date and we shouldn't waste it. So you can mix that in."

"When it is cooked, you can put it in the dog bowl and place it at my feet."

"Yes Goddess". Jack crawls through to the kitchen and Amelia can hear the sound of a pot of water being boiled. Amelia leans back, a wicked smile on her face and sips on the spectacularly good wine, returning to looking through her phone.

Jack crawls back with the dog bowl full of spaghetti and sauce. Amelia looks down as he kneels there, his eyes gazing at the contents of the dog bowl. Amelia picks up her knife and cuts up the fat from the cutlets that she always leaves. She pushes them into his dog bowl, along with the mushrooms that she has left. She knows that he detests eating the fat and that he hates mushrooms. She looks down at him, seeing that fact in his eyes and smiles wickedly at him.

"Turn around and face the wall, slave."

Jack turns and obediently faces the wall.

He hears a rustling of the silk and then a gentle sprinkling sound, the sound of water tinkling into the dog bowl. He realises that she is peeing into the bowl. He imagines her squatting over the bowl, dress around her hips, but of course, he doesn't turn around.

"Turn back around."

She pushes the bowl slowly across the wooden floor with her bare foot.

"Eat it all up. I know you hate the contents."

She smiles, "I wonder if you hate the fat more than my green asparagus piss." She almost spits the rude word in his face.

"Face down, slave. Enjoy your delicious food."

Amelia sits, sipping the delicious wine, looking quite elegant as her naked slave kneels, slobbering into his bowl trying to eat his scraps using only his mouth.

They both knew this would not be the last time they shared a romantic dinner like this.

Sex Three Ways

The silver ring is lying in the dish when Jack arrives home along with his cock cage. A small plastic cage, a ring that goes around the back of his balls and a clear plastic "cage" that he places his flaccid cock into. The two pieces fitted together and secured with a small padlock - with no key.

He strips, fumbles around until the cage is on and his cock imprisoned. He places the ring on his wedding finger and goes upstairs to the bedroom to find his Goddess in bed waiting for him.

At the end of bed is a new toy. It looks like a leather strap-on harness with a large black cock protruding from the front.

"Put it on, slave. Make sure it fits properly!" Amelia uses her strong commanding voice and he quickly fiddles with the harness, working out how it should go on. The harness doesn't seem to fit properly with the cock cage getting in the way.

"Just pull it tight at the front. If I have to come and tighten it, I can guarantee that I will crush your balls painfully." Amelia calls out.

She throws the sheets aside and is lying completely naked on the bed, her legs wide apart and her smooth pussy glistening. It is clear to Jack that she has already been amusing herself as she waited for him.

"Now, fuck me!"

He crawls onto the bed, the black cock, swinging between his thighs, his own cock trapped in the plastic cage, pressed tight under the harness. The rubber cock is a little bigger than his cock and he feels extremely odd, almost intimidated by the cock hanging between his thighs.

She grabs the end of the cock and guides it into her eager wet pussy.

"I want to to fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. Don't stop until I tell you."

He thrusts his hips and she sighs in pleasure as he plunges deep inside her. He feels nothing and lowers himself onto her trying to kiss her as he fucks her.

She pushes his face away, slapping it hard. "Slaves don't kiss their Goddess. Just keep fucking!"

He thrusts in and out feeling nothing. She is clearly feeling something as she moans and writhes under him. It only takes a few moments before she comes hard, moaning loudly.

"Don't stop, you fucker!" She screams as he looks like he is slowing down. He thrusts harder and harder as she shudders and screams in pleasure underneath him.

Finally, she pushes him off of her. "Get down on your knees on the floor!"

She lies on the bed, panting and recovering from the multiple and intense orgasms that she has enjoyed.

Eventually, she sits up and moves to sit at the end of the bed, looking down at him, the strap-on dangling against his thigh. "Take it off. Give it to me."

He unbuckles the harness and hands it up to her. She stands and pulls on a pair of plain black panties, before placing harness around her and buckling it tight.

She stands and holds the tip of the cock.

"Open your mouth. Its time to become a good cock sucker."

He opens his mouth obediently and she pushes the cock in deep. He can taste her juices all over the cock.

"Enjoy my pussy juices, slave. Show me what an eager cock sucker you are."

He starts sucking on the cock, wanting to show her how obedient he can be.

"My, my! You are a keen little slave.... Clearly, craving cock!"

She laughs as she humiliates him, forcing the cock deeper into his mouth, forcing him to clean it properly.

Eventually, she pulls it out of his mouth and slaps him across the cheek.

"Now, face down on the bed, ass up in the air."

He climbs onto the bed slowly and presents his ass up to his goddess, knowing what will come next.

She climbs on behind him, aims the cock with her hand and pushes it deep into his ass.

He squeals as the cock is thrust deep into his ass and she moans in pleasure as she hears the helpless little squeal.

As she thrusts in and out, listening to his little moans and squeals, they both know that this is not the last time, that the strap-on harness will be used this way.

Panties

The silver ring was sparkling on his hand as he stood fully clothed in front of his Goddess. She was dressed casually, just in a T-shirt and jeans. She handed him two tubes of intimate depilation cream.

"I want you to shave. A nice clean shave. Then I want you to get in the shower and use one of these tubes of cream all over your body. Everything below the neck. Follow the instructions carefully. Then wait ten minutes and repeat the process. Make sure that you are as smooth as you can possibly be. Then come down here. Nice and naked for me."

He shaves very carefully, making sure that he does not cut himself and he makes sure the cream covers his whole body. While he showers, his hair falls out, leaving a mess in the shower tray. After repeating this process, he can see that his whole body is completely hairless.

Wearing nothing but the silver ring, he returns back downstairs and kneels in front of his Goddess, who is sitting on the sofa in the lounge reading a book. After a few moments, she looks down at him, a little wicked smile on her face.

She indicates that he should do a little pirouette for her.

"My, my! Aren't you looking so smooth. I don't think I can see any sign of any hair on your body."

She looks behind a cushion on the sofa and hands him a little velvet box, she finds there.

"I have got you a present. Open it."

He carefully opens the box to find a pair of white lacy panties inside. He lifts them up to show her.

"Yes. Delightful. Stand up!"

She stands and she takes the panties from him. "Lift up a leg," she says.

He lifts up his foot and she slides the panties up the leg. "And the other."

He lifts the other and she eases the panties up his legs, slowly up his smooth thighs and then tugs them up over his hips. They are a bikini fit, totally lacy and snugly fitting across his ass.

"Oh... You seem to be enjoying this, slave."

She grips his cock, which has popped out of the top of the panties and is clearly not going to fit inside any time soon.

She strokes his cock through the lacy material and whispers, "You are enjoying the smooth, silky feeling of these aren't you?"

He reddens and whispers back, "Yes Goddess."

She laughs lightly, "The next time that you get to wear these will because you have begged me to let you put them on. Maybe, you can wear them to work..."

They both knew that it wouldn't be long before he was dressed up in these panties again.

Fucked

When he arrives home from a busy day at work, the ring and the cock cage are waiting for him in the dish on the mantelpiece.

He puts them on and heads upstairs. He can hear his Goddess moving in the bedroom. He goes into the bedroom and stops in shock. She is lying on the bed, legs wide apart. She has a young man, naked and lying between her legs. She smiles across at him, lifting her head a little to look at him.

He just looks back, totally shocked by what he sees.

She nods and whispers to her lover, "Now! I want you in me. Now!"

He thrusts and she moans in pleasure. She kisses her lover passionately as he sinks deeper within her.

She looks across at him, a slight look of triumph on her face.

He looks back at her, his face falling, feeling totally helpless.

She nods at the door, and he leaves the bedroom, hearing a low groan of pleasure as the stranger's cock thrusts deep into his Goddess.

He goes back downstairs, remaining naked and caged. All he can hear are the moans and the bumping of the bed as his Goddess is well and truly fucked by someone other than him.

He waits patiently until the man leaves the house and his Goddess stands before him, her face flushed and a blissful smile on her face. She strokes his cheek lovingly, the smell of sex all over her body.

They both know that this is not the last time that she will fuck another man in front of him.

Sleep

They are lying together in bed. She is wrapped in his arms. He is wearing his gold ring and she is snuggled in happily.

Amelia murmurs, "I love the fact that you have never removed the silver ring when we are playing. You know that I would stop immediately."

"I love you so much darling." says Jack "I want you to be happy and I love the crazy ideas that you come up with. I don't think I can imagine something that you would want to do that I wouldn't be happy with."

He kisses her on the cheek and rolls her onto her back. He kisses her lovingly, pushing his tongue deep in her mouth, before he moves to between her thighs and thrusts his cock deeply inside her.

She kisses him back passionately and almost orgasms immediately as she feels his wonderful cock fill her.

They both know that this is their happy place.

No Sleep

Jack is kneeling at the bottom of the bed, the silver ring on his finger and he is gazing at a thick leather hood at the end of the bed. It has no eye holes, but it has a nose shape and a large hole where a mouth should be. Amelia picks it up and pulls it down over his head. She makes sure that it is snug, pulls the zip down at the back and buckles it around his neck.

"Mmmm. This is very kinky. More kinky than I thought it would be," she murmurs.

He just groans, feeling the weight of the thick leather hood on his head. He cannot see a thing, but he can feel her fitting leather cuffs to his wrists and then cuffing them behind his back.

"You will be sleeping at the bottom of the bed tonight. I've got a little thin blanket for you."

She helps him lie down and places the blanket over him. He lies on the carpeted floor, wondering how he will possibly sleep. This is not helped by the fact, that he hears a buzzing sound and then a few gentle moans. It is obvious what his Goddess is up to. He lies still listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from the bed above. His cock is rock hard. He wishes he was able to see what was going on. He would love to watch his Goddess playing with herself, but she never does it in front of him.

They both know that this situation is never going to change.