The Silverstone Institute

Story Info
Ora becomes test subject and experience side effects.
7.1k words
4.29
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ventxr
ventxr
3 Followers

It was supposed to be an ordinary job, work like any other. Well, maybe not really. People don't often decide to become test subjects for experimental drugs. Those who do must be really desperate.

Ora Blackwood, a twenty-five-year-old grocery store cashier, was exactly that desperate. With her nice figure and pretty face, she could be a model or a hostess in some company. Being fit, tan-skinned, with long legs, shapely butt, and small, yet perky and firm B-cup breasts, she certainly would get plenty of attention from men. Ora, however, preferred something other than being in the center of attention.

Easy, quick money was exactly what she needed. Work didn't provide her with enough earnings. Like any woman, she wanted to look good and enjoy herself around the town, but with bills she had to pay, there wasn't much left to live desired lifestyle.

She spent the last few days or even weeks browsing the internet in search of something fairly effortless, which could help her to earn much money in possibly the shortest amount of time. And just when Ora started to lose hope, she came across a mysterious website, where Dr. Cecilia Korda was offering volunteer positions in testing her newly discovered drug called Safsprin.

Without much thinking, she entered the site and filled out an application.

***

Ora was driving around in circles for the last hour, muttering curse words under her breath and trying to figure out which road to take. When she received a reply from Dr. Korda, she was overjoyed. She had been accepted! Woman could hardly believe her luck, almost as if it wasn't true. It was too good to be true, but nothing aroused her suspicions.

Not even the fact that searching doctor's name or clinic to which she was driving left no results. The vision of money clouded her rational thinking.

Ora pulled over, stopped the car, and began studying the map once more. While she was thinking how to reach her destination, another car stopped nearby and unknown woman approached her.

"Are you lost?"

Soft, feminine voice drew her attention and Ora looked up. In front of her she saw blonde woman, a girl actually. She couldn't be more than twenty or twenty-one years old. Sheer, floral dress, made her look even younger. Blue eyes looked expectantly into Ora's face.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find the clinic, but I'm completely lost." older woman admitted wearily.

"Clinic?" blonde repeated. "Is it Silverstone?"

Ora looked at her with sudden interest. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm going there too!" younger girl said enthusiastically. "What a coincidence."

It was indeed a coincidence, a very fortunate one. Ora felt a pang of relief. She was glad that she had found another person, who was also looking for this place. Hopefully, she knows where it is.

"Can you show me the way?" Ora asked.

"Sure," girl nodded and pointed to her car. "get in."

***

Ora was surprised at how easily her new acquaintance found the way to the clinic, which was only half an hour away from the place where they had met. Blonde girl stopped her car in front of a medium-sized, white building. It didn't look like a hospital at all, but big, silver letters on the roof clearly said they were in the right place.

Both women got out of the car and Ora turned to the blonde girl.

"Thanks for the help..." she broke off, realizing she didn't know her name.

The girl seemed to read her mind, because she walked up to older woman and held out her hand, saying. "Felisha."

Ora smiled in response and squeezed Felisha's hand, introducing herself as well. "I'm Ora."

They entered the building. Ora looked around. The interior was spacious and simple, with minimalist elements that didn't look like any kind of medical facility. As they headed to the front desk, Ora shared her thoughts with Felisha, who was walking beside her.

"I can assure you that our facility has everything you need to feel safe and have your needs met." said the brunette in a neat, gray uniform with the Lily nametag. "Before proceeding, you must sign the list and leave your belongings in the locker room."

Ora looked at her and frowned. "Is that necessary?"

"Didn't you read the rules?" Felisha asked, her tone sounding surprised.

"Uh, I guess I was too excited about this unusual offer to bother with that..." Ora replied, feeling a little bit embarrassed now.

"You'll have plenty of time to familiarize yourself with all the rules you should follow." receptionist informed, handing her a piece of paper.

Ora looked at it hesitantly. It was a list, containing several names and handwritten signatures next to them. Only two were left blank. Hers and Felisha's.

Slowly, she reached for the pen, which Lily gave her a moment earlier, signed the list, and handed it to Felisha, who quickly filled in her name and gave the paper to receptionist.

"Thank you, Miss Terrell." Lily said, taking the list from her and placing it in one of the drawers. "Welcome to Silverstone. The other volunteers are already here, you were the last to arrive."

As she spoke, she left the reception desk and waved at them. Ora and Felisha followed her down a narrow, white corridor and stopped in medium-sized room lockers painted gray.

Lily opened two of them and turned to two other women. "You can put your belongings here for the time of being. You'll get them back after two weeks."

Seeing shocked expression on Ora's face, she added. "That's the estimated amount of time the trial is supposed to last."

Felisha chuckled at her friend's ignorance. "You must be really desperate to sign up for this and not even read a word about it."

"I needed money, okay?" Ora pouted, slightly offended.

"Like all of us, I guess." blonde girl shrugged. "But I don't think anyone would blindly agree to just anything..."

Before Ora could even think how to respond to that, the receptionist took the floor.

"Alright, put your things inside."

There was something in her tone that sounded more like an order than a suggestion as if Lily started losing patience. Ora, however, didn't have time to contemplate on this, because Lily's decisive voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Since it seems that Miss Terrell is familiar with the rules here, I will leave all explanations to her."

After depositing their bags in the locker room, both women, led by the receptionist, walked through another corridor and stopped in front of a glass double door.

"This is where you'll be staying." Lily explained. "Everyone has their own room, so don't worry about privacy. Please, stay within this area and refrain yourself from disobedience. Maintaining order is extremely important to the wellbeing of our patients, which is why we're so strict about enforcing the rules."

"What will happen if someone doesn't want to cooperate?" Ora asked curiously.

"Those, who won't comply for whatever reasons or cause problems, will be transferred to another wing and continue the trial there." receptionist said, giving her a serious look, which probably meant to be some kind of warning.

"I, uh, will keep that in mind." Ora reassured, feeling a bit uneasy with the way the receptionist looked at her.

"Alright then. Do you have any other questions, before joining the others and starting your trial?"

"Actually, I do." Ora said, for the first time, interested in learning more about this place. "Why is it so difficult to find? Your clinic is located in a strangely secluded place..."

"As I mentioned earlier, peace is very important to keep our patients in good condition." Lily explained briefly. "The success of the tests depends a lot on how they will feel during this time."

A moment of silence. Receptionist looked at Felisha and then turned her gaze to Ora as if waiting for more questions. Receiving no response from either of them, she sighed.

"Dr. Korda will arrive in about two or three hours. You're welcome to look around, meet with others," here, Lily broke off for a second, looking at Ora again. "and don't forget to familiarise yourself with the rules."

Then, not even waiting for a reply from any of other two women, she just turned around and left.

***

Felisha was very helpful, supportive and patiently explained to her friend everything Ora wanted to know. Woman, who had been somewhat alienated from the rest of the group at first, was quickly accepted by almost everyone. Only one of them was skeptical towards her, almost unfriendly.

Alanna, that was the name of the person in question, was a woman probably in her forties. Modestly dressed, wearing black pencil skirt and white button-down shirt that seemed a little too small for her full breasts, and black hair, which she wore in a bun made her look like a secretary, teacher, or librarian. Her face was average, with a stern expression and alert, grey eyes behind thick glasses.

Woman pursed her lips and made herself more comfortable on the sofa as she spoke. "I can't believe I signed up for this, I thought I'd have better company."

She turned her gaze to the red-haired girl sitting across from her. Eyes of these two women met. For a while, she and Alanna just looked at each other.

"Are you talking about me again?" redhead snorted, not liking the way other woman looked at her.

"Those two obviously can't stand each other." Ora thought, watching as the other girl stood up and walked towards Alanna.

Ora eyed her from the top to bottom. Until now she hadn't found any girl attractive, but this one was something else. Red hair falling loosely on her shoulders, petite figure in green, tight-fitting dress, nicely outlining her breasts, nipples pressing against thin fabric, shamelessly asking for attention.

"Sorry, Rosa, but she's right with this one." voice she heard belonged to a man, but Ora didn't even bother paying attention to him, focusing on redhead instead.

"In what exactly, Dan?" she asked, crossing her arms, obviously disappointed that he took Alanna's side.

"I mean this place is boring as hell, nothing much to do." he responded. "Fourteen days of boredom."

Red-haired girl laughed. "Speak for yourself, this place is cool. Look at all this stuff. Pool table, books, computer games..."

This time it was Dan, who laughed. "Not everyone is a nerd like you. I'm more of a party animal."

Rosa shook her head, opening her mouth as if ready to give him a witty response, but another girl interfered with the conversation.

"Give her a break. You have been insufferable since the very beginning."

"Don't worry, Kathryn." redhead assured. "It's all under control"

"No, seriously, he's giving me a headache." another man, who remained silent until now, spoke up too. "He and Alanna are worthy of each other."

Dan chuckled. "Look who's talking. Are you trying to impress her, Alex?"

He pointed at Rosa, who, with crossed arms, just stood there, trying to not participate in the discussion. Instead, she just passively watched the exchange between Dan and Alex.

"And what if I do?"

Dan snorted in amusement. "She's just wannabe gamer, who dresses like a slut to draw attention, like the desperate creature she is."

"What's their problem?" Ora turned to the girl called Kathryn, curious to know the reason for Dan's attitude.

"He's just frustrated because we're cut off from the outside world, with no wi-fi, no phone, or anything like that." she explained.

Dan mumbled something that only Rosa seemed to understand. She laughed melodically, apparently amused with his words.

"Do my tits bother you?" redhead asked, walking closer to him and grabbed her breasts, bouncing them.

She ran her hands along and started rubbing her nipples through the fabric until they grew hard and became even more noticeable. Rolling her pointy tips between her fingers, Rosa became more and more aroused. Her breathing quickened as she felt the increasing heat within her petite body.

Dan stared at her, stunned. His face reddened as he watched her play with her firm breasts and perky nipples. Then, he stood up and stormed out of the room.

Rosa stopped touching her breasts and just casually walked to the sofa and sat there as if nothing happened. Only her dreamy smile and shaky breath were giving away how turned on she was.

"Weirdos." Alanna commented only.

"That was... something." Ora couldn't refrain herself from expressing her impression of what she just saw.

Before anyone else could react, speakers at the ceiling creaked, and a female voice rang out from them.

"Good morning my dear volunteers. I'm Cecilia Korda and I'll be the one administering you Safsprin medication you volunteered to test."

Short pause, another noise, which sounded like shuffling paper sheets came from the speakers and the woman spoke again.

"I'll be seeing you at hourly intervals, my assistant will pick you up and bring to my office."

The voice trailed off and another shuffle was heard. No one said anything, listening carefully until Dr. Korda would finish her speech.

"Mrs. Camber, You'll be the first. The rest prepare for your turn. See you in my office."

The speakers fell silent and suddenly everyone started talking at the same time, trying to outshout each other. Ora suddenly felt overwhelmed, too overwhelmed.

"Stop!" she shouted.

No response. No one heard her in the overall commotion. Woman sighed helplessly and hid her head in her hands, to cover her ears. Unfortunately, voices around were too loud to simply ignore them.

"Shut the fuck up!" suddenly other, much louder voice sounded above all the noise.

This time, it worked. Everyone fell silent, all eyes turned to Alanna, who stood up and continued to speak angrily.

"You're acting like children, a bunch of preschoolers."

"Calm down, grandma." Alex said.

Her bossy behavior had been getting on his nerves for a longer time, but this was the last straw for him and man couldn't resist making such comment.

"How da..." Alanna said, walking quickly towards him and raised her hand, obviously intending to slap him.

Felisha grabbed her arm at the very last moment. Alanna looked back at her hostilely.

"What?!"

"Seriously, don't start anything." she suggested. "Lily clearly said that any inappropriate behavior will result in transferring to another wing and spending the whole two weeks in isolation."

"Maybe I want to spend this time far away from all of you?" Alanna snarled.

Felisha sighed in defeat and walked away. Ora wasn't paying much attention to her at that moment.

"What's gotten into you? It's barely been a few hours since you arrived and you're already freaking out." Kathryn said quietly, more to herself than actually asking anyone.

"Hey..." Ora stood up and walked towards Alanna, softly touching her on the arm.

Dark-haired woman turned towards her, startled, apparently not expecting to be approached.

"Oh, it's you." she said, her tone indicated that she didn't want to be bothered. "What do you want?"

"I... just wanted to thank you for helping me." Ora smiled and wanted to add something yet, but Alanna interrupted her coldly.

"Listen, I didn't do it for you and I'm not looking for friends, so don't bother yourself with starting conversations."

Ora blinked. She already knew Alanna wasn't a very friendly person, but still didn't expect such reaction from her.

"Sure, no problem." she muttered and with a feeling of awkwardness, after hearing her words, she walked away and sat back on the sofa.

***

When Alanna returned, she was calm but didn't want to share any details with anyone.

"You'll see for yourself." she said only and headed to her room.

The others impatiently and somewhat nervously waited for their turn. Kathryn was called next and she enthusiastically followed Dr. Korda's assistant. After her, it was Alex and Daniel, who also returned in a chilled mood.

When assistant reappeared, she looked towards Ora, informing. "Ms. Blackwood, come with me."

Ora trembled, as other woman's voice burst in on her thoughts. Quickly getting up, she followed her to the office, where Dr. Korda was waiting.

"Welcome, Ms. Blackwood." a woman sitting beside the desk greeted her, as she and the assistant entered the room.

Ora immediately guessed it was Dr. Korda, but she looked more like a medical student or trainee than an experienced doctor.

"Hesitating?" woman must have noticed her concerns because she gave her reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

"Sure, that makes me feel better." Ora thought sarcastically.

Dr. Korda gestured towards the examination table. "Please, lie down and relax your arm, my assistant will administer you 2mg dose of Safsprin..."

Ora positioned herself on the examination table, glancing somewhat anxiously towards the assistant, who after short preparation, gave her injection. Meanwhile, Dr. Korda continued.

"You may feel mild discomfort afterward." she informed. "If you'll notice any worrying symptoms, please contact me or my assistant immediately."

"What kind of symptoms?" Ora asked, realizing it was too late to back out from it.

Woman felt a cold knot in her stomach and took a deep breath to calm herself. This made her feel a little better.

"Rash, skin discoloration, swollen tissue, muscle pain, headaches, dizziness, hormonal imbalance..." Dr. Korda specified.

"That's... pretty much."

"As you know, Safsprin is still in testing phase and we need to check every possible side effects to minimize the amount of them."

"And we're test subjects for it." Ora mumbled, feeling her arm burn after injection.

"You're volunteers." Dr. Korda replied. "You knew what's this about and voluntarily signed up."

"Alright." assistant said. "You can stand up, slowly, you might get dizzy."

"Thank you for assisting in my drug development, Ms. Blackwood. Monica, please take her back and call Ms. Flynn."

***

When the last person returned it was almost seven o'clock in the evening. Ora, already settled in her room, wearing hospital gown, resting as Monica recommended. Pain in her arm wasn't subsiding and she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to rest. Looking around the room, she found nothing interesting to focus on. Books and magazines weren't enough to distract her.

Sighing heavily, she rose from the bed, deciding to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. As soon as she set her foot there and flicked the light switch, she froze in surprise.

Kathryn and Dany were already here and it seemed as if they were in the middle of some heated discussion or even argument.

"Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt..." Ora said apologetically.

"No worries." Dan said. "Actually, I was just leaving. Good night."

With these words, he turned away from Kathryn and walked out hastily. Ora looked back and then again turned her attention to Kathryn.

"What's this about...?" she asked confusedly.

"Oh, it's nothing." she said casually. "He just didn't like what he saw and my offer offended him."

"Now, you got me curious." Ora admitted.

Kathryn grinned playfully at this statement. "Are you sure?"

"What could be worse than Alanna, Dan, or this whole secluded place and suspicious activities." other woman shrugged.

In response, Kathryn lifted her robe, revealing the lower part of her body. Ora blinked, in increasing confusion, when realized that she was looking at a long cock dangling between Kathryn's legs. It wasn't really that big. Well, for a man, but she was a woman and in contrast to her slender legs it seemed quite sizable. Her balls were hanging low and looking heavy. Kathryn shifted in her place and they swung.

For a longer time, both of them didn't say a word. Ora tried to figure out some sensible comment, but instead, she only said stupidly.

"You have a cock, but you're a girl."

"Exactly." Kathryn confirmed casually.

"So, that's what you talked with Dan about?" other woman asked.

ventxr
ventxr
3 Followers