The Silverstone Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but forget about him. Wanna help me?" she wrapped her fingers around her flesh and began moving her hand back and forth.

Ora raised her brow at this suggestion. "Why do I have the feeling that you suggested this to Dan too..."

Kathryn didn't answer. She leaned against the wall and continued stroking her cock. Ora shrugged and turned away from Kathryn, who apparently didn't notice this, as she was too busy playing with herself.

Ora took a glass and poured water into it. She sat down at the table and took a sip, trying to ignore Kathryn's moans. Pain in her arm returned and she decided that if nothing changes by tomorrow evening, she would visit Dr. Korda.

Ora put away the glass and stood up, suddenly feeling so dizzy that she almost collapsed. Kathryn saw nothing, still focused on her cock.

Holding onto the wall, she closed her eyes, breathing deeply.

"What's wrong with me?" woman thought. "Could it be Safsprin is making me feel so unwell? Is it even possible that it happened so fast?"

She remained still for a time, which for her seemed to last for hours, but finally she felt better. Well enough that she could move. Not wanting to return to her room, in case she would experience such symptoms again, she decided to visit Rosa.

Stopping in front of her room, she noticed that the door was ajar and instinctively opened it wider, entering inside. What she saw there, left her even more speechless than the sight of what Kathryn was hiding under her hospital gown.

Redhead was kneeling on the bed, on all fours. Spreading her legs wide, she slid her hand between her legs and pushed her fingers deep inside. Her petite body squirmed as she fingered herself, her breasts swayed a bit.

The only sound that was breaking the silence was redhead's excited moans. Ora stared at her with her mouth open, not even thinking that it would be appropriate to just leave.

"Haven't you been told that it's rude not to knock before entering?"

Rosa moved her hand from between her thighs, obviously annoyed at this interruption. She got up from the bed and walked towards Ora, who still couldn't take her eyes off her figure.

Rosa's breasts looked bigger than they seemed to be in that dress she was wearing earlier. Firm, juicy, with dark, pointy nipples, shamelessly standing out on her pale flesh. Ora also noticed a neat triangle of hair between her thighs and a tiny trickle of her juices flowing down.

"Can't sleep?" her voice interrupted Ora's musings.

Redhead put on hospital gown, her fingertips brushed over her nipples, which now looked big and thick, pressing against the fabric, and let out a lengthy moan.

Ora watched her movements with growing interest and arousal. While Kathryn's cock didn't make much of an impression on her, Rosa was definitely alluring. There was something about her, but Ora couldn't put her finger on it.

"Well?" redhead insisted.

"Wha..." she mumbled, being pulled out of her thoughts. "Uh, yeah."

Redhead looked at her intently. "Are you alright?"

"No..." Ora replied immediately, feeling another stabbing pain in her arm. "I mean, yes. I'm just tired, I guess."

Rosa still didn't avert her gaze from the other woman's face, as if not believing in her excuses, but finally said.

"You should rest, this day was long and eventful."

"Yeah, you're right." Ora nodded in agreement. "I better get going."

"Good night." redhead smiled.

"See you tomorrow."

Ora headed to her room. She was somewhat disappointed that she didn't have a chance to talk more with her, but she'll have plenty of time for that. She was tired now and a good sleep would be the best idea.

With those thoughts, she went to bed and closed her eyes, hoping she could rest despite her aching arm.

***

Ora woke up in the middle of the night, feeling as if drug-induced, her body sluggish.

"What the hell...?" she uttered in a cracking voice, trying to get up from the bed.

Woman staggered under some weight, she couldn't locate. She dragged herself into the bathroom, turned the lights on, and stood in front of the mirror, to take a good look at her body.

Noticing two prominent bumps under hospital gown, she pressed her hands to her chest and ran them up and down.

"What the hell...?!" a confused voice escaped her trembling lips.

Under the fabric, she felt two plump lumps, but even then her dulled mind couldn't comprehend what happened to her body. And there was only one way to find out and make sure it's just a fever dream caused by Safsprin dose.

With shaking hands, she took off the gown and for a moment she stared at her reflection, blinking in disbelief. Then she gasped, completely breaking down.

***

Suddenly, a frightened scream echoed through the whole clinic, interrupting peaceful sleep of everyone in the building. Felisha woke up quickly, startled. She sat on the bed, for a moment thinking it was just a dream, but then she heard another scream followed by loud crying and sobbing. Without much hesitation, she left the room and stopped in the middle of the corridor. Listening intently to determine where the noise is coming from.

One by one, other people also left their rooms. Startled and confused, by the sudden commotion. Kathryn approached Felisha, giving her an anxious look.

"What's going on?"

"Who was screaming?" Alanna added, also concerned.

"It's coming from Ora's room." Rosa remarked. "Oh god, what if something happened to her? She already looked sick, but I thought it's just fatigue."

"What if she got worse?" Kathryn asked, but Felisha glared at her.

"Don't even say that."

"Worse or not, we have to help her." redhead said in a serious tone.

"You're right," Felisha nodded in agreement. "Let's go."

Everyone headed towards the room from which sobbing and crying were coming. Felisha was the first, who went inside and found Ora in the bathroom.

Woman was hunched over the sink, not moving. Sobbing convulsively she didn't even notice Felisha approaching her.

"Ora...?" girl said softly.

The others, who gathered in front of the bathroom door, were carefully observing everything.

Felisha, not receiving response, touched her shoulder gently. "Ora, what's wrong?"

Woman straightened up suddenly, slowly moving away from the sink, and turned towards the group. Standing still in complete silence for a moment, then she burst into tears again.

Second later Felisha, and the others, realized why.

"Oh. My. God." girl whispered in complete shock.

Ora's body changed. Her breasts were gigantic now, hanging low on her chest, big nipples pointing down to the floor. It was contrasting with her small frame and made her look silly and encumbered.

"Fuck me," Dan finally broke the silence. "and I thought my ex had big tits..."

"Shut up." Felisha snarled.

She led her friend to the bed and sat her on the edge. Ora's breasts rested on her lap as she was sitting here, motionless and in complete silence, breathing heavily, blank stare fixed at some point in front of her.

"What's wrong with her?" Rosa asked worriedly. "Except the fact she grew massive tits barely a few hours after injection..."

Alanna shrugged, nervous, but somewhat glad it didn't happen to her. Dan and Alex didn't say anything, just stood there, gawking at the massive mounds of flesh on Ora's body.

"Is it going to happen to all of us?" Kathryn asked the question the rest were probably too afraid to hear.

"I'd rather die than end up looking like this..." Alanna said with a lump in her throat.

Everyone ignored her. Felisha looked at Ora carefully and crouched next to her.

"Ora," she tried to strike up a conversation. "talk to me."

Ora didn't respond. Didn't react anyhow. Just kept staring blankly ahead. Felisha looked at the others as if seeking support from them.

"I'm not professional," Kathryn said finally. "but it seems she's in a deep shock."

"Can you blame her?" Felisha frowned. "What would you do in her place?"

"I don't know," Kathryn shrugged. "I mean, it could be worse. She's alive at least."

Felisha rolled her eyes. "You're saying this just because it didn't happen to you..."

"This isn't the right time for such discussion." Rosa silenced them off.

Giving both Kathryn and Felisha scolding glance, she continued.

"You," she motioned towards Felisha. "stay with her. I'm going to get Dr. Korda. The rest can leave. This isn't the show."

***

Ora kept staring and staring at her reflection in the mirror, trying to understand what happened. To her confusion, she realized that her breasts no longer were small, shapely B-cups.

Freed from restrictive tightness of hospital robe, which was too small now, her breasts spilled out and flopped heavily on her stomach, hanging low, almost to her belly button. Pendulous curves with enlarged, stretched areolas and thick nipples, pointing to the floor.

Her breasts were huge, really huge. It wasn't the worst actually, she might get used to it, at some point, it was the size difference between them, which frustrated her the most.

One was noticeably bigger than the other. There was at least one cup size difference between.

"No," she whispered, as her thoughts began racing through her mind. "Nononono..."

Ora squeezed her massive breast gently and moaned, feeling a mix of pleasure and pain. They were swollen and painful to the touch. Wincing, she moved her hand away, accidentally brushing her fingers along her thick, pointy nipple. Woman squirmed as she felt an electrifying wave of heat through her body, centering between her legs.

Instinctively, she reached there and, to her dismay, realized her vagina had gotten noticeably bigger too. Plump mound of moist flesh, also very sensitive to the touch. Ora slid fingers inside, surprised at how wet she was.

Her fat pussy was tingling and pulsating with need. Woman realized how horny she was. She wanted relief, but at the same time, felt so strange and frustrated with the way her body changed.

Overwhelmed with thoughts and doubts, unable to handle this any longer, Ora started crying and couldn't stop.

She didn't know how long she was here. Feeling a soft touch on her arm, she turned to see who it was, her fat tits swayed painfully as she moved.

In front of herself, Ora saw Felisha, looking at her with concern and, the rest of the group, gathered behind blonde girl, observing with curiosity the changes that occurred in her body. Woman's cheeks burned in embarrassment and overwhelmed once more, she couldn't stop herself from bursting into tears.

Still crying, Ora was led towards the bed and sat here. Her massive breasts plopped down on her lap, nipples poking into the bare skin of her thighs. Legs parted slightly, but enough to expose her fat pussy. Others, however, were too busy arguing to notice that.

Ora paid no attention to anything, trying to figure out what to do, but her mind was in a state of panic and unable to think clearly.

"ORA!" familiar voice called in and woman shivered.

Blinking, she looked up to see Felisha's face brightening in relief. Ora looked around, realizing there was no one else here.

"What are you doing here...?" she finally said.

"You don't remember?" blonde asked.

"I..." Ora began. "I remember I woke up at night, my body felt weird, so I went to the bathroom and... and..."

Seeing her friend was about to start crying again, Felisha hurried to calm her down. "Take it easy, it's alright. You don't have to talk about it."

Ora took a deep breath and replied. "I look ridiculous..."

Her voice was calmer now, but sadness was breaking through her tone. Other woman said nothing, again glancing at Ora's overdeveloped breasts, unsure what to reply.

"No." she said slowly. "They're huge for sure, but they don't make you look ridiculous."

Other woman sighed, slowly rising from the bed and stood in front of blonde girl. "Even when they sag like that?"

She touched her breast, lifting it slightly, then moved hand away, letting it flop down. Massive mound of flesh bounced and swayed, causing her pain, so she had to hold it.

"You can always get a reduction if you'll decide that you don't like them..." Felisha suggested timidly.

Ora sighed again and positioned herself on the bed. One of her tits slid from her lap, onto the mattress. Thick nipple brushed against bed sheets, causing another wave of pleasure and pain. Trickle of her juices oozed out from her exposed pussy.

"I don't like them!" she exclaimed frustratedly. "Fat, saggy, and hurting. Maybe if they weren't so lopsided... Not to mention my big, hypersensitive nipples."

Felisha didn't know how to reply to this. Any words of comfort would be pointless at this moment.

"Ora?" she said, after a long moment of silence.

"What?"

"Can I...?" blonde asked shyly, glancing at massive tits resting on Ora's lap.

Woman shrugged. "Go ahead."

Felisha touched swollen flesh, squeezing gently, and lifted one breast. "They're... heavy."

"Yeah, they are." Ora said emotionlessly and gasped when blonde girl poked her thick nipple. "Uh, stop it."

Felisha blushed. "I'm sorry... They just look fun to play with."

Ora didn't expect to hear such confession from a girl like her. She wasn't even sure if she liked it or not.

"Yeah, they are fun to play with, but not to have." she rolled her eyes.

Blonde girl was about to say something else, but just then Rosa came up.

"Where is Dr. Korda?" Felisha turned her attention from Ora to redhead, who walked inside.

"She's not here," Rosa explained. "but Monica can help you instead."

"Come on." blonde girl threw hospital gown in Ora's direction. "Get dressed."

Woman looked skeptically at the piece of clothing Felisha gave her. "It won't fit my gigantic tits..."

"Do you have a better idea?" Felisha asked.

"Are you going to walk around with your massive boobs swaying, while everyone watches?" Rosa couldn't refrain herself from asking.

"Very funny." Ora snorted, apparently not liking this kind of question.

"Relax!" redhead raised her hands defensively. "I'm just trying to lighten the mood."

Ora put on a hospital gown, not without effort, and still sitting on the bed, looked up at the two other women. "Happy now?"

Although her gigantic tits were somewhat supported, the robe was uncomfortably tight. Her curves pressed against the fabric, nipples poking through.

"Can you walk?" Felisha asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Ora shrugged, standing up slowly.

They left the room and headed towards Dr. Korda's office, where Monica was waiting. After a few steps, Ora realized wasn't that easy. Her thighs rubbed together, grinding against her fat pussy as she walked, lips slid against each other and her clit.

"Damn." she moaned, clenching her legs.

Her juices were almost dripping out of her, due to excessive amount of friction. Ora felt a mix of anger and overwhelming arousal.

"We're almost there..." Felisha informed, directing her gaze at the other woman, who leaned against the wall, with her eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Ora didn't know how she managed to reach Dr. Korda's office. Sexual tension built up in her body was driving her insane. At this point, she just wanted to be tossed on the bed and fucked. She didn't even care by whom, it could even be Kathryn.

When she came back to her senses, she found herself on the examination table in Dr. Korda's office. Monica was looking at her intently.

"Are you feeling better, Ms. Blackwood?" she asked, but her tone didn't sound concerned.

"I'm not sure." Ora admitted wearily.

"If you don't mind, we can begin the examination." assistant informed in the same, businesslike tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." woman nodded.

"Please, get undressed and lie down." Monica said.

Ora took off the robe, her swollen boobs spilled out and flopped on her belly. Assistant glanced at them, not even surprised.

"Excessive tissue growth..." she muttered to herself, as she began to palpate Ora's massive tits. "Do you experience any discomfort?"

"Well, my whole body hurts, I have gigantic, heavy tits, which sag almost to my belly button, my nipples are big and unbearably sensitive and my pussy is fat, swollen and I can't even walk without it rubbing against my thighs." she replied bitterly.

Saying this out loud, somewhat made her feel better. Woman didn't expect that assistant would feel sorry for her, but sharing her thoughts was relieving.

Monica didn't reply, rolling Ora's thick nipple between her fingers. Woman gasped.

"Uh, is that necessary?"

"I'm afraid it is, Ms. Blackwood." assistant replied, not taking her eyes off massive mounds of flesh and flicked other nipple, gently rolling thick bud between her fingers.

"Will my body go back to normal?" Ora suddenly asked, trying to ignore the burning sensation that was building up again in her body.

"I'm afraid your breasts will remain as big as they are now." Monica responded.

"Well, at least they won't get bigger..." Ora thought, finding comfort in this knowledge.

"If it's any consolation for you, there's a chance that your smaller breast will catch up to the size of the other." assistant informed.

With those words, Monica lifted her smaller breast, as if weighing it. Ora noted that it was less hypersensitive than in the bigger one. Assistant bounced massive mound of flesh in her hand, then let it flop back on her stomach. To Ora's relief, she finally stopped touching her breasts and moved down her body.

"Please, spread your legs, Ms. Blackwood."

Ora did what Monica asked, now, wanting this examination to end quickly. Reactions her body was giving were really embarrassing. She hated that Safsprin turned her into a big titty, horny mess and hated herself for not being able to fight her desires.

Ora gasped, feeling Monica's fingers pushing deep inside her fat pussymound.

"F-fuck... Is that necessary too?"

"I need to make sure that your organism is working properly." Monica replied, pulling her fingers out.

"I thought we already established it's working well, too well actually." woman mumbled sarcastically.

Assistant ignored her remark. "You can get up now, Ms. Blackwood."

"Is that all?"

"Yes." Monica stood up and walked towards the desk, where she sat, writing something down. "You can dress up."

"Can you give me something more... suitable?" Ora looked skeptically at her hospital gown. "It's really uncomfortable to walk around in this."

Assistant glanced at Ora, at her massive, sagging breasts and finally, her sight stopped on the piece of clothing Ora was holding in her hand.

"I think we can provide you something more fitting and suitable for your size."

"Thanks." Ora said, reluctantly putting hospital robe on her body.

It felt uncomfortably tight around her massive breasts, her nipples rubbing against the fabric as she walked towards the desk, where Monica was sitting.

Assistant looked up at her. "If you'll notice any other changes or feel worse, please visit me again."

"And what about Dr. Korda?" Ora asked.

"Dr. Korda is not available at this time." Monica responded. "But don't worry, I can handle the situation equally well."

"Somehow I doubt it..." other woman mumbled to herself.

Assistant either didn't hear it or decided to ignore it. Instead, she put away papers and stood up from the desk.

"Go back to your room and try to get some rest." she said, opening the door. "You'll feel better as soon as you'll get adequate amount of sleep."

"Whatever." Ora shrugged.

No amount of sleep would make her feel better. She just wanted to look normal again, not dealing with these huge, saggy lumps of flesh with thick nipples and her fat, swollen pussy.

She left the room, joining two other women, who helped her returning to her room. Now, that she was more relaxed, Ora wasn't so irritated with sensations caused by friction of her thick nipples against the fabric and her fat pussy against her thighs, while she walked.