The Silverstone Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them went to their rooms and Ora, alone now, sat on the edge of her bed and took off her hospital gown. Her pendulous curves flopped on her belly. Woman felt mix of relief and frustration. Freeing her breasts from constricting clothing was relieving, but having her massive size hanging down her chest, heavy and swaying and flopping painfully wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling. Besides she didn't like the way they hang, low and sagging, and her thick nipples pointing down to the floor.

"If only there was at least one advantage to that..." Ora thought and boredly started playing with her huge tit.

Woman grabbed fat, heavy lump of flesh, lifting it slightly and using the other hand, she reached her thick, pointy nipple and started flicking it, until her bud grew even bigger.

"Damn," she thought. "that actually feels pretty nice..."

Pleasant warmth spread through her body, making her feel slightly better. Plump mound between her thighs tingled, aching for more. Not moving her hand from her nipple, Ora slid other hand down her body, pushing fingers inside.

Ora fingerfucked herself, feeling wetness between her thighs increasing, her juices almost dripping out, covering her fingers, fat pussymound and leaking around, on the bedsheets.

Woman could no longer control herself, not that she wanted to. Her horniness, once unleashed, now was unstoppable.

She squeezed her huge tit, then went back to her nipple, pinching and pulling thick, hardened bud. Her moans became louder as fingers moved faster between her legs, in and out fat mound.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. It feels so good." Ora gasped when her body trembled in an incoming release.

Rubbing her nipples really hard, while vigorously fingering her plump pussy, Ora finally orgasmed. Moments later, she was laying on her back with her gigantic breasts slid to the sides, breathing heavily. Her body was still convulsing in waves of release. Parted legs showed exposed pussy, dripping with her juices.

Ora was exhausted from the overwhelming release, unable to bother herself to get up and take shower. She could do it later. Now, she needed to rest, as Monica ordered her. There will be plenty of time for other things.

She laid down on the bed weakly - it wasn't so easy, considering the size of her breasts - and she finally could sleep, however, thoughts racing through her mind didn't let her rest.

"That was hell of a day. Hopefully, the next days will bring something good. Two weeks is plenty of time..."

Ora closed her eyes, smiling softly at the thought of how much fun she had with herself. Not long after, she just drifted away, falling asleep.