The Sim - Overwatch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, that's right."

The shaking, shivering and gush of cum I felt between my fingers told me she liked the sound of that.

"Reinhardt's going to be so happy to hear that," she softly let out.

I changed positions again. I laid her down on the bed and grabbed the underside of her legs, pushing them up so her knees were by her head before going back to conquering her asshole again. Seeing my hands were busy with keeping her legs pinned, Brigitte helpfully grabbed my cock and invited it into her ass. I kissed her on her forehead to thank her for it. She practically melted when I did.

Brigitte kept her hands on her ass cheeks, helpfully keeping them spread wide while I plowed into her. I threw myself into her wildly for the next half hour, often jamming my whole length in before just as quickly pulling out to see what kind of gape I could give her. Whenever I left her, she seemed almost desperate to grab my cock and fit me back in. It didn't seem to matter how hard or fast I fucked her ass, she was happy as long as I was in her. All throughout, she kept staring up into my face with a quiet intensity as I took advantage of her asshole. I bent down to kiss her again.

"Good girl, this is what you're made for," I whispered to her again.

Brigitte nodded slowly and repeats me. "This is what I'm made for."

That did it. Slamming in deep one final time, I filled her ass with torrential spurts of hot cum and pulled my cock out so the last ropes shoot onto her face. Her assholes was a beautiful gaping mess leaking cum, a view I intended on making sure was routine for her from now on.

As I enjoyed the view, Brigitte barely stirred. She seemed too tired to even move.

"Brigitte, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just tired. Did I do good Jack?" she said, barely audible.

I kissed her on the forehead again. "Yeah, yeah you did."

She smiled before rolling over on her side and going to sleep, her asshole still gaping open wide and leaking cum down her ass and thigh.

~

I let her sleep in my room while I slept in hers. The next morning when we're doing the daily briefing, Brigitte followed me around like a puppy dog. When I pulled her aside to ask why, she brightly explained.

"Well I just thought you might like me close by incase you wanted me to do my job. That is, if you wanted more of my ass. It's yours by the way, even every day whenever you want it Jack. Just pull me aside any time you need it or come into my room if it's late." The words spilled out of her almost too quickly to catch clearly.

My cock immediately sprang to life at the enthusiastic confession. Brigitte noted the growing bulge.

"Oh, Jack did you want to pound my asshole now?" she said, already reaching to her pants and half pulling them down before I grab her wrists and stop her.

"No, no, that's okay, not right now."

"Are you sure? I could jerk you off with my ass real quick here."

"I'm sure Brigitte, but I appreciate the sentiment a lot."

"Oh alright then," she replied brightly. "Just remember to pull me aside any time you want my ass or mouth or anything."

"I'll be sure to remember that Brigitte."

~~~ Epilogue

Brigitte was one of the most enthusiastic supporters of Mercy's program, volunteering for extra duty all the time. She was always so eager to please and still followed me around quite a lot, constantly wanting go the extra mile, like with her changeup to the briefings. She'd crawl beneath the table, between my legs and softly suck me off during those long meetings. I made sure to always reward her by telling her what a good girl she was, something she never seemed to get tired of hearing.

Mercy liked her too, she thought her initiative was so good she began encouraging the rest of the girls on the team to follow her lead.

Brigitte, knowing what I liked, had taken up the habit of waking me up with her ass wrapped around my cock before sucking me off. It was a nice wakeup routine as far as they went.

She spent so much time around me people started commenting on it. Always with the team's interests at heart, Mercy complained I was taking up too much of Brigitte's time and hogging her. So on her suggestion, we had a collar made for Brigitte that would tell her when she had to move on to someone else. I thought she might find it humiliating but she seemed to like the idea, thinking it made her closer to whoever her 'owner' was at the time.

Despite being new to anal it was like she was built for it. She easily learned how to take it up the ass from the whole team for her assigned days. Brigitte would crawl around the base on her hands and knees, delivering her asshole to whoever had rung the bell for her.

I asked her what she thought of being a part of Overwatch at the end of her first week as I squatted over her, plowing her ass as she crawled to respond to McCree's ping.

"I'm glad to be doing my part. I'm happy to help and I like to think this is what I'm good for."

"Good girl, this is what you're good for," I told her.

I gave her asshole the first of many daily creampies it was used to. Then, knowing the routine by now, she swiveled around and sat up on her knees to swallow my cock and clean it off; inadvertently spilling out the anal creampie onto the floor as she polished my pole. Turning back around and leaning down, she slurped and ate the cum off the floor, watching me seductively the whole while before going back to crawling toward McCree's ping. She didn't get far since Junkrat got to her before she crawled far and gave her his own treatment. It'd be a long day for Brigitte but, that was part of the job.

Tracer/Widowmaker

Widow joined the team and Mercy's stress relief program after being 'convinced' to swap sides. She wasn't yet trusted though so she was given a tracking collar like Brigitte's and a leash. The tracking collar let her know when anyone on the team made a request for her and she'd go off to service them, that was all part of the deal.

As was her new uniform too. Her purple skintight bodyglove, as nice as it was to look at was replaced with something even more revealing; lacey panties and stockings, a harness of thin leather straps that framed her perky little tits, a pair of chained together nipple clamps, a buttplug and a ring gag for her mouth that happened to be a perfect fit for the plug.

She was surprisingly enthusiastic about letting everyone use her asshole as much as they'd like, not even complaining about how much attention Tracer was giving her. She was probably just happy since anything was better than the machine.

Feeling peckish for some French, I sent her a request and not 15 minutes later, Tracer came into my room leading Widow along on the leash. Widow was a delight to watch move, she elegantly sashayed into the room on her long, gorgeous legs, her see through stockings and lingerie leaving nothing to the imagination. The elegant look was ruined by the string of spit drooling down from her mouth onto her breasts thanks to the ring gag keeping her from closing her mouth.

"Morning love," Tracer brightly exclaimed.

"Howdy Trace, you here to watch again or join in?"

Tracer giggled. "I think you know the answer to that Jesse."

Widow had in the meantime tamely made her way over to me and got down on all fours to stuff my cock past the ring gag, into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down as Tracer and I talked. As usual, Tracer took out a high tech strapon that Mercy had made so she could join in the fun and feel it too; I gave Mercy the idea based on the linked cocks I had and she had expanded on it. Tracer would feel from it like it was a real cock, only more sensitive, while it simultaneously stimulated her pussy too.

Not only that but one of the upgrades Mercy had given it was that it could even 'cum' like real cocks did, shooting when the neural sensors recognized an orgasm. The strapon was such a success, all the girls on the team got one and had all joined in with the guys when it was another girls day, some more enthusiastically than others though.

Funnily enough, once Tracer got a taste, she seemed to like Widows asshole even more than I did, and that was saying something. As we talked shit, Tracer leaned down and unceremoniously started dunking her strapon into Widows ass, spit roasting her with me, an activity we'd been sharing a lot together lately. Tracer was good company; she was easy to get along with and had a thing for sodomizing the other girls like I did, so naturally we spent a lot of time together when it was another girl's day on duty.

Tracer closed her eyes and moaned as she reamed Widows ass. She slowly picked up the pace and groaned. "Bollocks, I can't get over how much I've been missing out on."

"Asshole's fun, ain't it Trace?"

"You're telling me. No wonder you spent so long in mine when we started this all up."

We chatted while spit roasting Widow, with Tracer periodically asking to swap places with me. Ever since the Mondatta incident, Tracer's always had a bit of a grudge against Widow. I still remember the feral grin on her face when she learned we'd caught Widow. Since then, she'd taken up the habit of demeaning and degrading Widow as much as possible, forcing the former assassin to taste her own ass constantly as a way to vent out her frustrations.

It wasn't all rough and tumble though. Widow was just beautiful and it looked like Tracer agreed, she was just that into it. Tracer constantly ran her hands over the captured woman's lithe blue body, leaning down to press her own tits into Widow's back so she could reach around to squeeze and play with Widow's while she ravaged her ass. Tracer would even occasionally be generous and give Widow something to enjoy. She'd reach down and rub Widows pussy, kiss her back and run her tongue over her neck, just savoring every inch of the woman. If Emily saw the display, I'd bet money on her getting more than a little jealous.

Typically I might have been upset not to be the one getting all the action, but watching Trace actually turned out to be even hotter so stepped back to watch the show.

Widow might not have felt the rougher treatments she got but the gentler side that Tracer was showing her definitely did seem to get to her. Her expression softened and her eyebrows arched as Tracer kept kissing her back and trailing her tongue all over neck.

This kept up for a while before Tracer suddenly grabbed Widow and spun her around. She threw Widow onto the floor before climbing on top of the blue woman. Tracer took out the ring gag and held herself up above Widow, who, for the first time I can remember, actually looked a little turned on and desperate. No one had actually tried taking care of Widow like this before, so she was bound to feel a little blue balled.

Trace flicked her eyes downwards. "Open up blue," she said brightly.

Widow kept staring up into Tracer's face as she seductively, slowly spread her legs open for her. Trace grabbed the strapon and brought it down to her pussy, rubbing the head against her overly sensitive and sorely ignored lips. Widow bit her lip expectantly and made a soft mewling sound, but it was soon replaced with an anguished, regretful look as Tracer slid the strapon lower and pressed it into Widow's well used asshole.

Trace sank into Widow and began thrusting into the frustrated woman. She grabbed Lacroix's hands and pinned them underneath hers to the side before slowly lowering herself down until her nipples were gently brushing against Widow's. She swayed around, circling her nipples over Widow's, making both of them hard, further frustrating the French woman madly which just made Tracer laugh mockingly. Trace finally lowered herself all the way down, fully lying on top of Widow. With their tits squished against each other, Trace kept giving the pinned woman tastes of her tongue. She was tormenting the poor woman, giving her just enough to arouse but never enough to satisfy. She'd stick her tongue into Widow's mouth for a moment before pulling back, trailing mixed saliva from the tip of her tongue while Widow strained her neck to follow hungrily. If this was how Trace treated Emily, no wonder the girl wanted to keep her to herself.

A few more repetitions of this was too much and Widow began pleading breathlessly. "Please." I'd never seen or heard Widow so utterly desperate before, even I felt sorry for her.

Tracer pulled out of Widow and started slowly sliding the length of her strapon between Widow's engorged lips. "That depends," Tracer said with a smile. "Are you going to be a good pet blue?"

Widow couldn't even manage a proper response; she just squirmed around and feverishly nodded her head.

Tracer let go of Widow's hands and moved the strapon up so she could fuck Widow's pussy. As soon as she slips inside, Widow shivers with delight and hugs Tracer closer, pulling them together intimately before wrapping her legs around the slender Brit.

Widow attacked Tracer's mouth with her own, finally relieving some of her frustration now that Trace wasn't pulling away. The two made out passionately for only a little while before Widow interrupts things. She must have been more pent up than I thought because it doesn't take her long to cum. With a start, she tenses up and pulls away from the kiss before burying her face into Tracer's neck to ride out a long denied orgasm. She clutched at Tracer tightly while she spasmed and writhed. Trace kept up with the occasional pump, each one making Widow spasm further until the French woman's relaxes back, exhausted.

Widow eventually comes down from her orgasm and settles down. When she does, she seems surprised at herself at first before her expression quickly turns to annoyance.

Trace giggled again. "Enjoy yourself blue?" she asked mockingly.

Widow said nothing.

"Uh huh, well just remember what you promised."

"Oui Master," Widow eventually deigned to reply.

As hot as just watching was, I couldn't hang back anymore and finally decided to join back in.

When Trace sees me move to rejoin, it's like she's surprised to see me there at all and looked suddenly apologetic for ignoring me this whole time.

"Sorry Jess, got a bit caught up in things, you know how it is."

"It's ain't no problem Trace, I had a mighty fine time just watching, but I reckon it's time to get in on things now."

"Alright love, wanna help me double team her?"

"Sounds good Trace, you mind if I take her ass?"

Tracer scrunched up her face like she's just whiffed a bad smell. "Uhm, yeah a little bit. Couldn't you just use her pussy Jesse?"

"Aw come on Trace, you know I prefer the ass."

Tracer looked torn between still feeling guilty and wanting to let me have her favorite asshole, and wanting to keep Widow's ass for herself. It was no surprise to see she was reluctant; she's been completely obsessed with Widow's asshole ever since she got the strapon.

Lena frowned for a moment before her face brightened up suddenly. "Oh! Actually, there's enough ass to go around." Trace nodded back. "Duh, I've got a spare one you can use if you wanted. I'd get Widow's asshole you could have mine, everybody's happy. How about that Jess?"

"I can live with that," I said, very satisfied with the suggestion.

I made my way behind Tracer and forced my cock into the virgin tight asshole with a bit of difficulty and spit. She must have recalled recently to be this tight again.

I breathe out in satisfaction as I sank in while Tracer mades uncomfortable sounds. "Bollocks, it's no fun on the other end."

"You wanna swap to her pussy and let me have her ass then?"

Tracer replied immediately. "Not a chance love."

"Heh, alright then Trace." I started pumping into Tracers ass while she stayed still, both to get used to the invading member and to give me a moment to loosen her up. Soon enough though she got sick of staying still and started thrusting back into Widow whose lying flat on her stomach.

It felt incredible, each time Trace thrust into Widow, she had to draw back, sliding her own ass over my cock, she ended up having to pay for each stroke she got. I was happy to just stay still and let Trace inadvertently jerk me off with her ass. Trace liked Widow's ass more than she disliked getting it in hers because she was soon back to slamming into Widow as quick as she could, making her own ass swallow up my cock with blurring speed.

I pulled just a little further back so that each time Trace bottomed out in Widow, she slipped entirely off my cock. It gave her asshole just enough time to wink closed and relax before her hips drew back and she suddenly pierced herself on my cock again. Trace never did like it when I would constantly dip back in, but she couldn't blame me this time since she was doing it herself.

"You still trying to get Emily to let you in her ass?" I asked her while she was still jerking me off with her rear.

Tracer shook her head solemnly as she continued to take Widow's ass. "I tell ya, she won't let me anywhere near her arse. I even tried offering to let wear the strapon first and do me before my turn but she still said no. If it weren't for the girls on the team I think I'd be pulling my hair out."

"Tough break Trace. But maybe you could try offering Emily the strapon, no strings attached? Give her a full course meal, mouth, pussy and ass. Try getting her to fall in love with it then turn around and say no more until you get some too."

Something sparkled in Lena's eyes as she digested the suggestion. "That... That could actually work! Jesse that's brilliant, I'm trying that as soon as I get back home tonight. No way is Emily going to turn me down after she feels what it's like being in my tight little arse, I'm going make sure of it."

Tracer was so giddy with the plan her thrusts seemed to take on some pep. She started reaming out Widow happily, no longer all that bothered by the cock driving into her own ass.

"She's getting a bit loose back here for me, how about you?" Tracer complained after half an hour of relentless pounding Widow into the ground.

"You've been working her over for the last half hour Trace, what'd you expect? Still more than tight enough for me though. You're ass just doesn't quit."

Tracer seemed to take pride in compliment. "True enough. Blimely, I get why you and the boys like it so much when I recall now, fresh assholes are the best." Tracer hesitated for a moment. "So uh, you got any more of Mercys biogetic gel here? I've run out."

I rolled my eyes. "Again?" Sighing, I pointed out a drawer behind Trace. She pushed me off, zipped over and grabbed the tube of rejuvenating biotic fluid inside with a wide grin.

Coming back over to Widow, she squeezed a dollop of gel onto Widows poor, abused asshole and rubbed it in. We both sat back to watch the magic as the gel repaired the damage and stretching, leaving Widows asshole virgin tight again.

Unlike the variant of the gel Mercy had used with me last time though, this one wouldn't make things pleasurable no matter what happened. It was simple cell repair, no nerve hijacking at all. For some reason, Mercy kept that variant to herself and only handed out mundane cell repair variants to the team.

"I never get sick of seeing that," Tracer remarked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Tracer wasted no time sinking her strapon back into Widows ass, shivering in delight as she did. Lacroix had much less fun. The biotic gel made it so the sudden entry of the toy felt like it was the first thing to ever enter her ass. But despite feeling like she was being violated for the first time, Widow's reaction was muted. Both her condition and the fact Tracer had done this to her countless times by now helped her take it all in stride.

"Uhhhn, yeeeeeaeh, that's the stuff," Tracer groaned out with her eyes closed, biting her lips. I follow right behind into her behind. "Unh. Did ya have to ruin the moment?" Tracer complained.