The Sim - Overwatch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracer took a few moments to enjoy Widow's asshole needling the French girl. "How'd you like that blue?" giving her a firm slap.

"Oui Madame, I love it, please more," Is what I think Widow said through the ring gag. Despite not being able to close her mouth and talk properly, Widow still somehow manages to inject loathing sarcasm into the reply.

"You being cheeky blue?" Tracer asked threateningly.

"Non Madame."

Tracer gave her a suspicious look. "Jesse, would you mind stuffing her mouth for me real quick?"

I might be loath to leave Lena's ass, but shoving it into Widow's mouth was a pretty good reason to. I made my way to Widow's front and roughly forced my cock between her lips. I quickly hit the back of her throat and made her gag, Trace giggled brightly when she does. She grabbed the back of Widow's head and shoved it deeper down on my dick, making Widow sputter even worse.

"How's my ass taste blue?" Tracer asked mockingly.

Widow just makes wet, gagging sounds as she tries to breathe around my cock.

Tracer seemed to delight in the teamwork. "Jesse, could you do that some more? My ass to her mouth I mean."

"I'd be glad to Trace."

I head round to Tracer and polish my cock with her asshole for a while before returning to Widow's mouth. Lena seems just as into it if not more. I repeat a few times before Trace piped up.

"That's too slow. But I've got an idea to fix that."

Trace reluctantly stopped slamming into Widow's asshole and turned around so she was sitting on Widow's face, then asked Athena, the base's AI, to start recording and throw it up on a screen. After a few clarifications, Tracer was treated to the sight of her ass above Widow's face with my cock nearby on a screen in front of her. "That's better, alright Jesse, back at it," she said in a satisfied tone.

With her sitting on Widow's face, I'm able to easily swap between Tracer's asshole and Widow's mouth much faster, double dipping between the two constantly.

Tracer's eyes were practically glued on the screen as she watched my cock dip into her asshole and then into Widow's mouth. "Oh God that's so hot, keep doing that Jesse," she whispered out, sounding almost delirious as she said it.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Tracer spent a few minutes watching the double dipping action in a haze before she eventually decided she wanted back in on the action.

Despite the change in position, Trace didn't want to stay out of Widow's ass. Since she couldn't fuck Widow with it, Tracer had taken her strapon off and started using it as a dildo instead to plunder Widow's backside, the tech in the toy still sending the sensory signals to her head even if she wasn't wearing it. And being able to use her hands instead of her hips to pump the toy in, she was able to slam the toy in far, far faster. Tracer's attention was torn between trying to work over Widow's asshole as much as she could and trying to keep her eyes on the screen to see what I was doing to hers.

Tracer evidently wasn't happy with my performance and complained after a few minutes. "Swap holes faster Jesse, just in and out."

I complied happily and stopped spending so long in each hole and started just dipping between the two as fast as I could.

"Cum in my ass Jesse," Tracer breathlessly demanded after a few more minutes had passed.

The request was enough to send me over the edge. I pulled out of Widow's mouth and threw myself as deep as I could into Tracer's ass, painting her rectum with my cum with endless ropes of jizz. The room filled with the wet sounds of Tracer still slamming her dildo into Widow's overly used asshole even as I filled her up. When I finally plopped out, Tracer's gaping asshole let out a small stream of my cum. Tracer immediately maneuvers her hips and pushes so the anal creampie drips into Widow's helpless, open mouth. Widow tried to turn her head away from the obscene fluid dripping onto her face but Trace held her head in place with her legs. With the ring gag keeping her mouth open, the French woman was helpless but to let the vile cum fill her mouth. I could tell this is what finally made Tracer cum because her whole body tensed right then as she rode out her own orgasm. Lena let go of the dildo and buried her face between Widow's soft legs, their two lithe bodies writhing together for altogether different reasons.

"Fuck that was good, I think I've found my new favorite thing to do with blue here," Tracer breathed out when she'd finally settled down.

Tracer and I lay down flat on the ground to unwind, though Tracer first takes off Widow's ring gag and orders the blue woman to gently lap her pussy while we relax.

After a few moments of silence, Tracer spoke up. "You know what Jesse, now that I know how good ass feels, I don't blame you for wanting to get a piece of mine of all the time."

"Heh, if you think Widow's feels good, you should try your own."

"Mine?" Tracer asked confused. "What's so special about mine?"

I turned to Lena and gave her a look. "Trace, you've got the tightest, sweetest ass on the whole team, I mean it. Ana, Pharah, Mercy and the rest, their fun no doubt, but your asshole's the nicest to be buried in, believe me."

"Awww, thanks Jesse. It's just too bad I miss out on that," Tracer said with a mix of happiness and regret.

"Well, you don't have to, you've got that strapon after all."

"Yeah, it's not the same though."

"Have you even tried?"

Trace explained. "Well no, but even when you were in me when I was fucking Widow, it kinda ruined things, no offence. I doubt I'll enjoy fucking out my own ass."

"Well, you'll never know until you try."

Tracer made a thoughtful face. "You might be right. Oh what the hell, might as well try the old girl out."

"That's the spirit."

"Yeah," she said. "This was pretty fun Jess, we should do it some more."

"I'm always up for some fun Trace and I never get tired of seeing you with blue there."

"Aww thanks love, but I sorta meant with some of the other girls."

"Oh? You had anyone in mind?"

"Hana," Tracer immediately blurted out.

"That was a quick answer, should Emily be worried."

Sounding slightly embarrassed Tracer tried to defend herself. "It's not like that love. It's just... It's just D.va's so, so cute and so small I could just eat her up. I mean, I know I'm small but 'ave you seen the size of her?! I can't wait until she gets back from Korea. I want to try these strapons on her so bad."

"Sounds like Emily should be worried."

Tracer punched me.

"I'd love to be around see though."

"I thought you might, so you in?"

"Ab-so-lutely."

We spent another few minutes recharging before Tracer got up to clean and dress herself.

When she left, she tugged on Widow's chain, making the French woman obediently follow at her heels, though with an awkward gait; her ass must be sorer than she was letting on.

~~~ Epilogue

With Mercy's new strapons and Tracer's new interest in assholes, she and Pharah soon became very, very intimate. One loved taking it up the ass and the other loved dishing it out, you couldn't ask for a more perfect match. It wasn't long until the two were tearing down Mercy's door, demanding bigger toys.

The two were fun to watch and the team would often come around to do just that. And at Mercy's suggestion, these and other intimate moments were recorded and broadcast, to help with our PR. Needless to say, Overwatch's popularity and positive public reception quickly rose.

That isn't to say Tracer left Widow alone though, she kept up with her new favorite activity and often recruited the guys on the team to assfuck and cum inside her. Despite not particularly enjoying anal herself, it was something she found worth it if it meant Widow was forced to taste her ass and eat the anal creampies.

Tracer and I became even closer when she discovered she liked sharing Widow's asshole with me at the same time. Making the former assassin take double anal soon became a regular thing for the two of us to bond over.

And eventually, thanks to my suggestion, Tracer did eventually get over her dislike of anal and tried using the strapon on herself. It turned out she actually did end up liking it, then loving it, then falling head over heels for her own ass just like I did. Though only when using her own linked strapon and never with anyone else's cock, real or fake. You could often find Tracer in her room, drooling into her bed, pounding out her own ass like a sex crazed lunatic with her linked toys.

Lena's new appreciation for her ass led to a few fashion changes too. She started dressing to show off her ass more, wearing her iconic tights but with the back cut out to show off her butt, or foregoing the tights altogether and just wearing her chronal accelerator harness. The funny thing was, despite never learning to like anal when it was others doing the buttfucking, Trace still insisted on causing trouble for herself by flaunting her ass, showing it off and getting everyone chomping at the bit to tear into it.

Finally, Trace appreciated me introducing her to anal so much that she'd go above and beyond what the others would do, surprising me with morning assjobs to wake me up or riding me during briefings even on her off days, she was even letting me have the rare treat of going ass to mouth with her a little more lately.

Ana/Pharah Part 2

The linked dildos were something Pharah really loved, since they meant there were now twice as many cocks available for her ass. The challenge was actually convincing the other girls to give the linked strapons a chance.

It was Pharah's day on duty and I figured she was trying to convince the others again, I went to find her since it was always fun to watch when she eventually managed it. Who I saw her with had me instantly hard. Pharah had cornered her mother in her room and was urging her to try out the linked strapon. Despite being some time, I still hadn't gotten used to seeing a younger, beautiful Ana and still did a double take almost every time I saw her.

I walked into the room just in time to hear the conversation play out.

"Please ma-ma, just try it, I just know you'll like it once you do. It feels wonderful I promise," Pharah pleaded.

"Fareeha I've told you so many times already, no, it's inappropriate."

Ana's refusals did little to dissuade Pharah who just kept pestering her mom. Eventually the relentless pleading got to Ana and she reluctantly agreed to try it once. She didn't even strip down, she just took out her strapon from the case and wore it on top of her clothes.

"Here, it's on now Fareeha, I've tried it, now will you please stop bothering me?"

Instead of replying, Pharah dropped to her knees and attacked Ana's strapon with her mouth. In shock, Ana backed up and tried to push Pharah off her but Pharah was a fair bit stronger. She easily caught and pinned Ana's hands behind her back while she wrapped her mouth around the strapon and did her absolute best to suck off Ana as well as she could. The fight quickly went out of Ana as her daughter showed her how good she was at sucking dick.

Pharah was pulling no punches and immediately started deepthroating it, throatfucking herself on it since Ana was too timid to move herself. She bobbed up and down on the strapon for several minutes before pulling off.

Ana, instead of being relieved, actually thrust her hips forward for once, trying to stay inside Pharah's throat as her daughter pulled away but quickly caught herself and stopped, looking embarrassed. She certainly was converted quickly. Pharah didn't miss it and soothed her mother.

"Don't worry ma-ma, this next part will feel even better, I promise."

Ana looked torn between wanting to go along with her daughter and feeling deeply ashamed. In the end, her horniness won out and she simply let Pharah take the lead. Pharah pushed her mother back down onto the bed and straddled her. Taking out a tube of biotic fluid, she reached behind and applied it to her brown star, out of her mother's sight. It functioned as part lube, part biological repair gel, making Pharah's asshole virgin tight again. I'd never seen Pharah ever use it before since it would mean she'd no longer be able to take the rest of the members of the team so easily without a lot of working up to it again. It was quite the gesture, she really was doing everything she could to make this as pleasant as possible for her mother.

Carefully grasping the dildo, she placed the tip against her asshole and gently slid part way down it, eliciting a moan from Ana.

Pharah cooed. "There you go ma-ma, see, doesn't that feel nice?"

Ana just mumbled incoherently. As experienced as Pharah may have been, the biotic fluid wiped that all away and Pharah had to carefully reaccustom her ass to cock again so only lightly bounced on the strapon. After a few minutes and feeling more confident, Pharah began to pull the tip of the strapon out before reinserting it repeatedly. The teasing was giving Ana just enough to be unsatisfying and she started to move herself. Ana began thrusting into Pharah, though the movements were awkward and stiff, new to her as they were.

"Is it okay if I do this Fareeha? It is not too uncomfortable?" Ana asked apologetically.

I could tell Pharah was putting on a brave face. "Of course it is ma-ma, I'm fine. Do whatever feels good, I'm here for you."

Experimentally Ana started thrusting up into her. She must have just been too horny to notice Pharah was struggling to keep her expression neutral. Having seen her daughter take Reinhardt without a problem, she must not have thought the seven inch strapon was going to be a problem. Ana seemed to finally notice how uncomfortable and restricting her clothes were and began to strip out of them before grabbing the top of Pharah's legs and pulling her down onto the strapon, sinking all the way inside her daughter. Pharah tensed at the sudden intrusion but Ana was so lost in the sensation she hardly noticed.

This was Ana's first time using the linked strapons and I could tell she was enjoying how it felt being inside a girl's asshole by how long she spent savoring the feeling of sodomizing her daughter. Eventually she did go back to thrusting into Pharah, though faster and deeper than before this time. This was not how you were supposed to assfuck a girl for what would feel like the first time, Ana was being far too rough with her daughter but Pharah didn't try to stop her at all.

"Fareeha, you're sure you're OK with this? I'm being so rough and it's so uncomfortable when the others try this with me," Ana asked apologetically again.

Pharah impressively managed to keep her tone normal, warm even. "I'm sure. You've seen how much I like this. So you can use that hole as fast and as hard as you like, I just want you to enjoy this ma-ma."

God it was hot knowing despite how uncomfortable it was for her, Pharah was willing to endure it all for her mother.

With her daughter's reassurance, Ana renewed the anal assault and began slamming into Pharah's asshole with everything she had but closed her eyes and avoided looking at Pharah as she did. She must still have felt guilty. But that guilt certainly didn't stop her from satisfying herself with her daughter's ass. If anything, with Pharah out of sight and out of mind, Ana looked like she was in complete bliss, her face a rictus of pleasure. I guess another one of the team's discovered how good anal is.

Watching Pharah try to quietly control her breathing and endure the rough assfucking she was getting had me desperate to join in but I wanted to see what else Ana would get up to.

Despite the pain and discomfort she was in, Pharah actually gave her mother instructions on how to make it feel better. "Ma-ma, try pulling it all the way out before putting it all back in, or just keep dipping the tip in, the guys quite like that."

Ana was quick to try out both motions. Despite preparing for it, Pharah had to bite her lips to cut off a yelp. Ana for her part seemed to discover she liked both the moves and would keep going back to them periodically.

As the minutes wore on, the constant abuse was starting to have some impact and Pharah began to gape ever so slightly. I hoped Ana liked the sight when she got a chance to see it.

Ana might have started fucking Pharah but she didn't have much in the way of initiative so Pharah decided it was up to her to change positions. She pulled off Ana and rolled onto her back before grabbing her ankles and hauling them up and apart, giving her mom even easier access to her holes.

I saw Ana frown when Pharah pulled off her but when she opened her eyes and saw the way her daughter opened up for her, the frown was quickly replaced by a hungry look. Whatever guilt kept her eyes closed before was gone now after seeing the treat in front of her.

"I thought you might like this ma-ma, you get to go in deeper this way," Pharah said still holding her legs apart.

Ana wasted no time burying herself back into her daughters inviting ass and resumed pounding into it roughly.

Pharah was starting to get back to her old self and learning to enjoy anal again, seeing as how her lips glistened with wetness. It made the other hole look every bit as inviting as her ass. Ana must have had the same idea because without warning she grabbed the strapon by the base and plunged it into Pharah's pussy. Ana seemed to immediately love swapping holes and constantly dipped from one into the other. She kept it up for so long that whenever she pulled out of Pharah's ass, it started to stay gaped open, wider and wider.

Ana eventually noticed when it gaped open as wide as the strapon was and seemed shocked that she had been responsible for it. When it started to wink closed, Ana very deliberately pushed her strapon in slowly and pulled it out to keep it the meat open. She looked mesmerized by the sight of the flowering hole.

"Do you like how that looks ma-ma?" Pharah asked before letting go of her ankles and reaching down to spread her cheeks further apart.

"Fareeha, how did I raise such a whore," Ana breathed out absentmindedly.

With a start, Ana realized what she said and began to apologize but Pharah just smiled contently and reassured her. "It's fine ma-ma, I am."

With that, Ana got a hungry look in her eyes and started exclusively bottoming out then pulling entirely back, seemingly in love with making her daughters asshole gape lewdly. She kept this up for a long while, right up until she came. The instant before she did, she pulled out of Pharah and clambered up, forcing the strapon between Pharah's lips and shooting her load down her daughter's throat. I wondered who she picked that up from.

When Ana began recovering from her orgasm, the guilt returned with full force and then some. Her apology immediately flooded out.

"Fareeha, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have called you a whore and I didn't mean to put it in your mouth aft-"

Pharah just laughed melodically. "It's fine, I'm fine, it was worth it. You had fun didn't you ma-ma?" she asked with a self-satisfied smile.

Embarrassed, her face a deep shade of red, Ana just nodded her head guiltily.

"Well then good. You can have more any time you like, you don't have to wait for my days on ma-ma, I'm always here for you whenever you need me."

"Thank you Fareeha, but that won't be necessary," Ana replied unconvincingly.

Pharah gave her mother a knowing smile and kissed her strapon on tip.