The Simple Firsts

Story Info
Kenneth gave Abigail a wonderful first. Insp by M&M campaign.
1.2k words
3.89
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail smiled and then kissed Kenneth. "You're sweet," she cooed. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, her eyes bat. With her legs wrapped around his hips, she could feel his wood through his pants.

For once, it wasn't scary.

"We don't have to do this," Kenneth said.

"Do you want to?"

"Y-yeah," he replied, his cheeks flushing a beautiful crimson. "I do. I-I want you. But I-I know this m-might be hard after wh-what's happened to you."

"I'm okay... I want this too." Her hands traveled down his naked back and her nose kissed his. "I love you, Kenneth Carter. I want you..."

Kenneth licked his lips. She could see the desire in his eyes, fiery and caged, and she liked that. To be wanted.

He laid her on her back, kissing her once, then twice, before kissing down her jaw and her neck. Abigail's breath hitched.

Mister Perkins never did that. It was weird how quickly her groin flooded with arousal from a couple of his kisses.

Abigail cursed. "Oh, that's good." Her legs squeezed his hips, and she giggled. He sucked on her jugular. "Baby... where'd you learn to do that...?" Kenneth merely laughed, holding her waist in his hands as he continued to kiss her.

His fingers curled under the hem of her shirt. She helped him get her out of her shirt. Kenneth tossed it behind him, and then his eyes focused on her cleavage, with a dumb, dopey grin on his face. Abigail was a little worried her bra was too plain, or too ratty, but he didn't seem to be paying attention to that.

"Wow. O-o-okay. Um..." he cleared his throat. "You're b-beautiful. Like, th-the stunning kind."

She grinned. "You haven't even seen the best part yet."

"I-I'm a little afraid my voice will give after that, so I-I figured I should get it out now."

"Fair enough," Abigail giggled. She unclasped her bra. It fell off her shoulders, down her arms, and she let it fall onto the floor. Her hands ran over the peaks, then pushed them together for him to see. Sure enough, Kenneth stared, wordless, as if he broke in the middle of it.

"Like what you see?" Abigail asked.

Kenneth croaked, lamed, and nodded.

"Do... do you wanna feel them?" Shy, smiling. She was a little nervous, but needy too. She wanted him so badly.

Kenneth's hands shook as he reached to cup her breasts. He did. Fingers splayed, he squeezed them. Abigail laughed.

"Don't honk them, silly." Abigail held his hands and brushed them over her chest the way she liked. Her nipples stroked by the backs of his fingers and sliding over her with his fist closing around the top.

She was as red as Kenneth, and enjoying herself for once.

"Y-y-you're gor-rgeous" he blew a stream of air out of his mouth. "Wow. This h-hurts a little."

"Are you okay?" she asked, frowning.

"Just r-really hard now."

Abigail bat her eyes. "Can I see?"

"O-oh my g-god-d. Okay."

Kenneth slipped off her bed. Standing, he pushed his pants and underwear around his ankles, before stepping out of them.

Abigail licked her lips. He was long, veiny. Good-looking.

Her hand clasped his base. Kenneth groaned. He pried her off him. "N-not yet, babe. Holy shit, th-this is a lot."

"Are you okay?"

"Just h-having a hard time k-keeping it in. I-if that makes sense?"

"It does." Kenneth was like Superman. Needed practice before plowing her, otherwise, he'd break her hips. Abigail kept her hands to herself.

For the time being.

Kenneth breathed again. His fingers ran over her nipples again. "Y-you're st-stunni-ing."

She smiled. "Would you like to see the rest?" Abigail clasped her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them, slowly and painstaking. He nodded, licking his lips.

Abigail lifted her hips and pushed her pants off. Kenneth ripped them off her, then her cotton underwear, before holding her knees apart with his hands, taking in her pussy with ravenous eyes.

"Wow," Kenneth croaked. "Just, wow."

Bashfully, she laughed. "Really?"

"You're so pretty, baby."

"Really?"

He laid his face against it and sighed contently. Abigail gasped for air, flooding again. She involuntarily pressed herself against him.

"Sorry," she said.

Kenneth shook his head, sighing, "Don't be."

With his broad tongue, Kenneth licked up her. Abigail gasped for air, her vision going spotty for a second, and her hips bucking against his face.

His broad, sinewy hands gripped her hips and held her in place as he licked her. Savoring her. Abigail braced herself in his hair. "Holy shit," she said, "holy shit." Her groin felt warm, soaking, empty. Woefully empty. He slurped on her lips, licking her entrance, and Abigail giggled. "Clit, baby. The clit."

Bashfully, he switched his attention to the top of her crotch. Abigail cried out again. She bent her legs and pulled herself to the edge of her bed for Kenneth. He pulled her legs over his shoulders, and she clasped them around his head.

Kenneth reached up and stroked her breasts. Loving. Happy. Abigail's eyes watered by how good it felt. It was so good, she could scream. Cry his name, cry for more, more, for hours, until her voice gave.

His tongue massaged her clit and her clit alone, fast and furious. Abigail's eyebrows knit together and she whined. "Kenny, Kenny you're so good! Oh god..."

He hummed. The vibration drew a long, shrill moan from Abigail. He picked up the pace, inhumanely fast, and another shriller and louder whine came from her. Abigail gave up on being quiet. "Kenny!" she screamed, thrashing and fisting his hair. She could feel it building up quickly. Something she'd never felt before: ecstasy. "Kenny, fuck me!"

He grunted, shifting, before pushing his fingers into her soaking canal and fucking her with his hand as he lapped at her.

"Curl them," she said, screaming again as he hooked his fingers, stroking the underside of her clitoris. "Oh my god, Kenny! Oh, I'm so close!"

He choked, as if he tried to swallow her entirely, but again, faster he went.

Abigail's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Deafened to her screams as her orgasm overcame her, unlike any pleasure she'd felt before. She fanned herself, tears running off her templed into her hair, sweat off her chest.

He kept going, prolonging her first-ever climax. It was so perfect.

Finally, she came down. Kenneth pulled away with strings of cum off his face and fingers, before eating it. Abigail was dizzy.

Kenneth said, "That's an ego boost if I've ever had one." He laid next to her, licking his lips, and then kissing her. Abigail giggled and kissed him back.

"That was pretty amazing," she agreed. "You're a natural."

"I've got a long way, babe."

"Sure didn't feel like it. Everything's jelly now..."

Kenneth sighed. He looked down at his throbbing wood. "I have something to jack off to tonight, at least."

"Haven't used me before?" she whined.

"I have. Just... completely different when you're doing it for real. Does that make sense?"

Abigail bat her eyes. "Can I watch?"

Kenneth looked her over, sighing again. "Another time. I don't trust myself yet."

"I trust you."

"I-I know. We'll practice. I'll get better at this, then I'm all yours, babe."

She sighed before she rolled over and hugged him. She kissed him twice, thrice. Kenneth held her cheek and kissed her sweetly. "I love you," Abigail said.

"I love you too, baby."