The Sin Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?" he asks, so now I have to ask it anyway.

"Um. Do you have a wife?" I ask. He gives me kind of a baffled look, and I flush. "Just--all of the men here--they all have wives. I was just, um, I guess I'm just wondering."

"No," he says. "I'm not married."

"I guess if you were, you'd be fucking your wife," I mutter. "Sorry. I must sound so dumb to you."

"No. Just very..." he pauses, like he's re-thinking his words. "You're from a different culture."

"But you know all about how we live, don't you?"

He shrugs. "There are a few books about your little group out here. A documentary." I stare at him; he must know from my face that I don't know what that is. "Like a movie?"

"Oh." I know what a movie is, but I didn't know anyone had made one about us. It must not be very flattering; otherwise, Leader would be making us watch it all the time. "Do you wish you had a wife?"

"Do you wish that you had a husband?" he counters, sounding curious. I give him a look, because isn't that obvious?

"Yes."

"So that you could come more often?" he guesses, and I roll my eyes.

"Yes." He chuckles. I hesitate. "And...the other stuff, too, I guess."

"Other stuff?"

I shrug. "Stuff like...this. What we're doing now."

He hums and rubs his hand over my stomach. It feels really nice, my whole body still kind of buzzing with pleasure from those massive orgasms. I snuggle in closer to him.

We lay there like that for a while, and he just runs his hands over me. It's nice. I don't mean to, but I fall asleep for a little while.

***

When I wake up, it's to the incredibly good sensation of something buzzing against my nipple. "Ohh," I moan as I open my eyes, arching into the gentle pleasure.

The man is rubbing that little vibrating egg over my tit. He smiles. "Good?"

"Yeah," I groan. He moves to the other nipple, and I chew my lip. My pussy flutters a little, like it's waking up from a nap, too. "Will you fuck me again?"

"I'm only human, sweetheart," he said, laughing. "You've worn me out. But I think I can get at least one more orgasm out of you before our time is up."

"Yes," I gasp immediately. "Please, please. Ohh..." The sensation of the vibrations across my nipple is so gentle and at the same time so demanding, bringing my pussy to attention again much faster than I would've expected.

"This is your first experience with a vibrator, isn't it?" he asked, switching back to the first nipple again. I nod, and think that of course the little vibrating thing is just called a vibrator. "I bet your reaction to something like a rabbit vibe would be amazing."

"What's that?" I ask, gasping as he made another little circle around my nipple. My hips are starting to roll and squirm, my body trying to hump into the pleasure even though the sensations are coming from my nipples.

He reaches down with his other hand and cupped my crotch; I gasp and lift my hips, but he keeps his touch light, not quite brushing my clit. "A rabbit vibe is a big vibrator, shaped like a dick. The main part of it goes inside of you," his fingers swirl around my hole, where I'm already getting wet again, "and then a piece sticks out here, to cup around your clit." He presses a finger against my clit, and I groan.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah. That sounds..." like my brain would melt, probably, but I would enjoy my last few minutes of consciousness. "I'd like that."

"Would you? What if I put the numbing cream on you first, and then put a rabbit vibe in you?" he asks, his voice going low and wicked.

I grunt, immediately irritated at the idea, but my pussy clenches down hard. The stupid thing is attached to this man and his screwy games, just because he made me come so hard, probably.

He sees it twitching, or maybe feels it under his hand. I know from the way he smiles at me.

"You're kind of fucked up," I tell him. He laughs.

"So I've been told. That's why I've never especially considered myself husband material. Most women wouldn't put up with what I want, long-term. And if I tried to be nice for her, I would get bored."

I don't know what to say to that. Everyone gets married in our community, unless you're me or or Belle or Charity or Sarah-Anne. As far as I know, Leader doesn't put much thought into sexual compatibility between partners, whether one of them wants something that the other doesn't.

Maybe that's why Lenore's so jealous all of the time. Maybe she's afraid that we give her husband something that she can't. He's not allowed to fuck her in the ass, after all, even if she wanted to let him, and he seems pretty into that.

The vibrator touches my clit, and I squeal, yanked out of my thoughts. I slam my hips up to try and grind into it, but the man is already lifting it away, smirking. "You looked distracted."

"Ohh, put it back please," I groan, squirming my thighs together. He rubs the fingers of his other hand over my clit lightly, and I shudder. "Please? That felt so good--" I stop begging because he's circling the hole of my cunt with the little vibrator now instead, and that feels really good, too. "Oh-h-h..."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Lenore," I say, because he's disconnected all of my common sense circuits with his hands all over my pussy, so I don't realize that will sound weird until he looks at me funny. "The woman who twisted my nipples. She's mean because she's jealous, and I always thought that was stupid, because who's jealous of a Sin Wife? But maybe she's afraid her husband is like you."

"That he'll get bored with her?"

I nod. He makes a noise of understanding, but he still looks amused. He presses the little vibrator into me just a bit and starts rolling my clit between his fingers, and I cry out, humping into his hand. It's like a totally new way of having sex, because it's not all about how bad I need to come, it's that it just feels good.

"You'd make a better husband than him, anyway," I gasp after a couple of seconds, still thrusting up into his hand. "I don't think he knows how to make a woman come at all. At least you're mean on purpose. Oh--" as soon as I say that, he takes his fingers away, making me whimper pleadingly. He winks at me, and I groan, grinding down on the gentle waves of pleasure that the vibrator is sending up into my cunt.

"Are you sure I would make a good husband?" he asks, brushing his fingers feather-light through the wet folds of my pussy. "Would you want a man like me for a husband?"

"Better than Lenore's husband," I say immediately. "Please, please touch my clit?"

"Patience," he responds idly. I groan and reach up one hand to play with one of my nipples, which makes him smile. "What if I made you wear a chastity belt all day while I'm at work?"

"I already do that. Whatever."

"What if I made you keep it on when I came home? What if I used your ass or your mouth instead of your pussy to pleasure myself? What if I didn't let you come for months at a time?"

That was a little different. The whole point of having a husband was getting to come more, wasn't it?

I chew my lip and think about it. About being married to a man--this man, even--and wearing a chastity belt, not to hide my sin, but because he gets hot thinking about me not being able to touch myself. Because it's fun for him to tease me.

And he'd look at me with the lights on, and tell me that he liked the way I looked, like he's not ashamed to be seen looking at me. He wouldn't pretend to be fucking someone else when he was inside me. He'd hold me, maybe, after fucking me.

"It'd make me mad sometimes," I say finally, quietly, "but I wouldn't hate it."

"No?" He pulls the little vibrator out of me a bit and then pokes it in, not quite fucking me with it, just kind of toying with me. "You really hated the numbing cream earlier, didn't you?"

"It scared me," I admit. "But it didn't last all that long, and after...when you made me come...it wasn't so awful." I groan and clench down a little on the vibrator. "You're really good at that part."

"Thank you," he says, smirking. He pulls the vibrator out of me again and trails it up inside my labia, letting it buzz against my tender flaps until I'm whining and shifting. The need to come is growing in me again, and I'm surprised by how strong it is, even after those amazing orgasms earlier. When he pulls the vibrator away, I groan and reach down, pressing two fingers against my aching clit and rocking into the pressure.

He lets me do that for a couple of seconds before he takes my wrist and pulls my hand away.

"You really wouldn't mind?" he asks me, and he sounds kind of serious, so I try to focus on him. "Living like that permanently? Knowing I'll make you wait a long time between orgasms?"

"It'd be more often than I come now," I point out, rocking my hips. "Better than being a Sin Wife for the rest of my life."

"Hmm," he says, and he presses the little vibrator against the base of my clit. I freeze in place and whimper, overcome by the pleasure of it, by the tension of my next orgasm growing fast inside me.

He pulls the vibrator away again before I can come. I gasp and then kick my feet in frustration. "Oh, you bastard, please!"

"We have plenty of time," he says casually, running the vibrator along the inside of my thigh instead. My pussy quivers and clenches. "And I have a lot to think about. So I'm taking my time."

"What the hell do you have to think about?" I demand.

"You, cleaning my apartment in nothing but a chastity belt. Leaking through it because I put this inside of you before I lock you up," he says, and slips the little vibrator all of the way inside me. I gasp and groan and my pussy throbs, both because of the stimulation and because of what he's saying, because suddenly I'm realizing that maybe he's being serious. "You trying to masturbate after I've put numbing cream all over your fingers, racing to come before your pussy gets too numb to feel it. You humping a pillow with the belt on because it's been six months since you last came and you're too horny not to, and when you beg me to unlock you I just bend you over and fuck your ass--"

"Oh, please, please touch my clit," I interrupt him, begging. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, please!" My pussy is clenching over and over on the little vibrator, my whole body trembling with pleasure at the idea of it, at the vision of him touching me and owning me like that. I'm so, so close, but I need the stimulation on my clit to reach the heights of the orgasm dangling over me.

Instead of putting his fingers on me, he leans forward and presses his mouth to my pussy, sucking his lips tight around my clit.

I howl and kick and come so hard that I see stars, so hard that the little vibrator shoots right out of me. He replaces the vibrator with two of his fingers, thrusting them into me, and I keep right on coming, squeezing down on him over and over and moaning like he's killing me.

Finally, it gets to be too much, and I whine until he stops sucking on me and pulls his fingers out of me. He asks me something, but I don't really hear it; I'm already halfway unconscious.

***

When I wake up, I'm alone in the cabin. That strikes me as kind of odd, because I would've expected Leader to want to come get me as soon as the guy was done with me.

The guy. I don't even know his name. He didn't ask for mine, either. Of course he doesn't really want to marry me; that was stupid. It was just sex talk, just fantasies.

I get up and hobble over to the bathroom, because my pussy is numb in a good way now, from being used so thoroughly. I use the toilet again. Then, because there's still nobody around, I decide to use the little shower in there, because I don't often get a chance to bathe with the belt off. I usually have to kind of work around it.

I briefly think about masturbating in the shower, just for the novelty of it, but I've come so hard and so many times in the past few hours that I don't even really feel like it. It wouldn't be as good as the orgasms that man gave me, anyway.

I hear the door to the cabin open and close as I'm finishing my shower, so I wrap up and get out, covering myself with a towel. Leader is there, looking for me. He's got a funny sort of look on his face, almost like he's nervous.

"Rebecca," he says when he sees me. "Thank you for your service to our community."

I shrug. "I'm happy to contribute, Leader."

"I'm glad to hear you say that." He looks towards the bed, then looks at me again. "In fact, an opportunity has come up for you to provide...an even greater contribution."

"What do you mean?"

"Would you be open to leaving our community?"

My heart starts to beat fast. "What do you mean?" I ask again.

"Sometimes," Leader says carefully, "our paths in life lead us away from what we expect. Sometimes, the greatest thing we can offer our loved ones--"

"Where would I go?" I interrupt him, which is rude, but he looks so nervous right now that I don't think I'll get in trouble. "What do you mean, leave? Leave to where?"

"To live with the gentleman who you--met--today. You would live with him. As his wife."

I stare at Leader, chewing my lip, and think about what he's saying. He's nervous that I'll say no, I think, which means he's getting something in return for my agreement. "How much is he offering you?"

"A very generous sum. As...a reverse dowry." A silly way to say that the man's offering to buy me. I should probably be insulted, being sold off like a cow, but I don't think that I care. "Rebecca, if you'll think about the good that this money will do for our community--"

"I'll do it," I interrupt him again. He looks shocked.

"You will? I mean--you will! Fantastic."

He starts talking about arrangements, about packing, about how he'll hold a marriage ceremony for us before we leave. I let him talk, and think about whether I should've taken advantage of that opportunity to rub off in the shower when I had it.

No, I decide. I know it'll make my new husband happy that I didn't, and, for the first time in my life, I care about what a man thinks.