The Sindustry: AI Stole My Booty!

Story Info
Babz Moriarty booty is used in AI porn.
3.2k words
4.5
1.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Gwen were at work at the office of Show Us Your Wits adult productions when there was a knock at the front door. They looked over and Gwen got up to answer it. She opened it to find Babz Moriarty, one of their stars, at the door.

"AI stole my booty!" she said, exasperated.

"Really?" Gwen asked, perplexed.

"Yes!" Babz said.

David looked around behind her.

"Looks like it's all there," he said.

Babz pulled out her tablet and pulled up a porn video.

"Here, look at this!"

She pulled up one of the tube sites, where an AI generated porn video played. AI videos were still in their early stages, and mostly worked best for animation, if the uncanny valley wasn't a turnoff. This was one of the most "realistic ones", where some attempts were made to generate sexual action and not just graft a celebrity's face onto an existing porn actress's body.

"How do we know this is your booty? This is an AI generated white girl," Gwen said.

Babz paused the video at one point during a closeup. She pointed to a tattoo on the AI generated ass.

"That is my sigil tattoo! The shape and jiggle is all mine! Whoever made this took my booty, then attached it to a ratchet bimbo white girl. Who knows what sort of Frankenstein's monster of porn star parts this is made from!" Babz said.

Gwen scrutinized the woman.

"That definitely looks like Cherry Red's lips. The eyes are familiar, I just can't place it. This is like a cut and paste of several porn stars," Gwen said.

"Exactly. It's essentially theft," Babz said.

"What separates this from a fan tribute?" David asked.

"A fan tribute or fan art is celebrating me without taking from me," Babz said, "This is trying to generate something new, without my or any other performer's permission, into something completely different. There is no consent!"

"They did warn us this was coming," Gwen said, "I don't know what to do. The lawyers to handle this are expensive."

"Something has to happen. That sigil isn't like some Westerner putting Asian lettering or tribal tattoos on themselves. I am actually witchy and worked with my priestess to design this sigil to enhance my sexual power," Babz said.

"Is that why you always insist that guys blow their load on it instead of your face?" David asked, "I figured you just hated cum in your dreads."

"Yes, it's me taking their sexual power. Guys like to shoot out their sexual power willy-nilly, so why not take some of what they're spilling and use it to enhance my power to perform? I've seen the metrics, those cumshots on my ass get the most views of any part of the videos," Babz said.

"What do you want us to do? We can't afford lawyers to cover the pirated porn. We get by on the goodwill of paying customers," Gwen said.

"There has to be a way we can come together to prevent this. Why worry about pissing off an audience that never pays for our stuff anyway?" Babz asked.

"Maybe we reach out to the ones creating it," David said.

David was on his laptop and pulled up an event page.

"Looks like the company behind it is going to be holding an event promoting it," David said, "There is a Q&A session."

Babz looked it up.

"Alright, let's confront him then," Babz said.

#

The event was a week later, done at a small convention for online creators. It was billed as a regular creators event, but everyone knew half the people there were OnlyFans models and other cam girls. The pipeline between mainstream influencer to OnlyFans was strong and this was the exact kind of show for those creators.

Babz and Gwen were recognized by some of the OnlyFans models there, and took some pictures with fans and dispensed some advice. They kept quiet about their purpose there, which only made the OnlyFans girls think (and hope) it was talent scouting.

They listened to the speech from Danny Johns, the head of the AI company producing the realistic videos. The promo video showed a number of things, including extreme sports, shots in simulated locations, and insertions of people in different locations being able to interact. It wasn't perfect, but it was as convincing as good Photoshop.

"And for the more adult creators around here, we have options as well," Danny said.

He showed how a model's face could be put on videos of sexy, but not nude strippers. He extolled how imperfect bodies could be modified with the easy-to-use software, to reduce, enhance, highlight, and hide whatever part of the body creators were unhappy with.

The Q&A session opened and Babz was early in the list. She stood up.

"Why did your AI steal my booty?" Babz demanded from him.

"Excuse me?"

"Your channels on tube sites include a video that uses my body with a white model. This isn't creating something new, this is encouraging theft, especially from creators of color for the benefit of white women," Babz said, "It's racist thievery in a high tech form."

A flurry of phones came out to capture the confrontation. Gwen and David could imagine the shitstorm of drama that would brew across social media. Babz was too concerned with Danny to care about that.

"We're working on systems to prevent the theft and use of unauthorized images and copyright infringement. In fact, we're looking for ways to compensate creators for reuse of their content," Danny Johns said.

"Bullshit you are. You released this software into the world without the protection in place. You're like every platform from Silicon Valley -- steal content from others until lawsuits come out, cut deals with those already in power, and continue to steal from smaller creators. The Internet's love for shaming and doxxing sex workers provides free legal cover to keep most women from suing," Babz said.

"We would welcome your input, in another setting, to work out solutions to issues that have arisen - " Danny began.

"Now you want me to come in, for free, and help you solve a problem of your own creation? You're more pathetic than the guys at Porn Conventions who think buying a Blu Ray entitles them to sex. At least they were willing to pay for my content once!"

The moderator made a move to close out the Q&A session. Babz was inundated with requests from influencers for an interview, as everyone suddenly started acting like an investigative reporter. Babz waved them off. David and Gwen helped escort her out.

"How are you holding up?" Gwen asked.

"I just want to get in the car and on the road so I can cry in private," Babz said

They were on the way out when a guy approached them.

"I can help solve your issue with Danny Johns and his creepy AI program," he said.

"How?" David asked.

"Let's just go," Babz said.

"Would it surprise you to know that on top of being a shit human being, he's bad at security and I've hacked in?" the guy said.

Babz stopped.

"It really wouldn't surprise me. I assume all the images and sensitive contact data could be easily hacked," Babz said.

"I've secured some of that data for the user side, but left a backdoor to the AI. I can work to delete and keep your content out forever," he said.

"What's your name?" Babz asked.

"Jared," he said.

"Why help me?" Babz asked.

"I hacked in because my sister's ex was making fake revenge porn. I wanted to reach out to Danny Johns about fixing his issues, but given how he treated you, I don't think it would take," he said.

"Show me," Babz said.

#

They arrived back at the studio, where Jared set up his laptop and showed how he got into the software.

"Basically, all I had to do was reverse engineer it to erase any content that included my sister, and block anything that looks like her," he said.

"That must have been awful to do," David said.

"It was. But small sacrifices. I just wish I could get them to agree to put these safeguards in. But I can do it for you all. All you have to do is upload your existing content, it will block it all, and auto-send takedowns for any site hosting the content," Jared said.

They connected him to the content and he started running the process.

"This will take a while," Jared said, "A few hours."

"We got a shoot to do. We should be back after it's done," Gwen said.

"I can stay with him, " Babz said.

Gwen and David left. Babz and David spent the early time making some awkward small talk, but soon they began breaking the ice.

"I have to confess, I have enjoyed your work," Jared said.

"Thanks. Are you going to lie and say I'm your favorite, or hit me with some brutal honesty?" Babz asked.

"Honestly, I don't keep favorites. I usually go with whatever captures my fancy. I have subscribed to a few models on OnlyFans," Jared said.

"Let me know your account, I will give you a free one," Babz said.

He pulled out his phone and they set it up. They ended up going through all the pictures and videos on her account. She told him her motivation and he fed her compliments. They got close and cozy.

"I gotta confess, I haven't been able to watch much porn in a few months since my sister's faked revenge porn video," Jared said, "It just really ruined porn for me. But it was far worse for her."

"You have the right to feel bad about it. When I do it, or Gwen and David, it's about the art. We want to make it sexy, inspiring, and fun. Danny Johns and the creep that did that, they abused the technology," Babz said.

"Do you think there is a good use for the tech?" Jared asked.

"Under the right circumstances it could help. But digitally created porn avatars are a replacement for real people in porn, just as porn shouldn't be a complete substitute for a real sex partner, " Babz said.

"My heart wouldn't be racing sitting across from you if you were just a computer code on some server," Jared said.

Babz reached forward and put a hand on his chest.

"I think I can feel it," she said, "Let me reach for a better spot to get the pulse."

Jared moved his head so she could feel his neck, but instead she reached down his pants.

"This isn't happening," Jared said.

"No, it's an AI simulation, welcome to the Matrix," Babz said sarcastically, "You're literally in a porn office."

She reached down and felt around his crotch.

"Well, from your femoral artery's pulse, I can tell you're excited," Babz said, before moving her hand to his cock, "But this isn't throbbing as much as it should."

"Sorry, it's not you, it's the revenge AI porn thing," Jared said.

"When was the last time you jerked off?" Babz asked.

"Not for weeks," Jared said.

"This is what I hate about it. Porn can be a great thing for sex. When it's abused it either turns off good people, or makes them bad people," Babz said.

She took her hand out of his pants.

"I can heal this," Babz said, "You don't mind witchy pagan stuff, do you?"

"No. I'm sure you can make it sexy," Jared said.

"Good. Let me heal you with my sex magick," Babz said.

She started playing some music and dancing. Jared sat back and watched as she seductively began to move. She slowly danced over toward him and began rubbing up against him.

"Let me clear your aura first," Babz said.

She moved her hands close to his body. She didn't touch him, but Jared nonetheless felt the presence of her hands go up and down his body. An unknown stress he had been carrying for weeks began to relax away from him.

She then breathed her hot breath around his neck while her hands touched his body.

"Is this some sort of spell?" Jared asked.

"Do you feel like you are under my spell?" Babz asked.

"Not quite," Jared said.

"A lesser man would be already. But a lesser man wouldn't be here helping me," Babz said.

She began grinding against him, using her breasts, thighs and ass to stimulate him. He felt his hands reach forward and touch her thighs.

"Let your hands have what they want," Babz said.

With that, he let his hands go where they would. His hands start feeling over and under her clothes. He unbuttoned, unzipped, untied, and removed layers with his hungry hands in a messy manner. Items of clothes were tossed aside. All the while Babz continued her dancing and seduction.

She let him initiate the first kiss, then pulled him in deep. She pulled his face to her neck, her chest, and her belly. He got up from the chair and pulled her over to the couch. He pulled the rest of her clothes off her and kissed down her body. He spread her legs and started eating out her pussy.

Babz gasped. He was enthusiastic with his mouth as he was with his hands, maybe even more so. She had been in control up until then, but she found herself building to climax faster than she ever had before. She felt the first orgasm hit. Her body went tense then limp. She let out a loud moan.

"Oh god, oh god," she said.

Her orgasmic pleas to deities were muffled by Jared's thumb finding her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, wishing so much that it could be his cock.

He paused his eager licking and pulled her up. He pulled her into a kiss and she relished the taste of her own pussy juices on his lips. She reached down and grabbed his cock, ready to blow him.

"Not yet, I'm not done," he said.

He turned her around and put her face down, ass up. He gave a firm smack to her ass before grabbing her ass and thighs and spreading her pussy. He went in for another round of cunnilingus. Babz thought this time she would last a little longer having been sated once, but she again found herself building up fast. Jared's firm grip on her ass was too much of a turn-on to control. One thumb began rubbing on and probing her asshole and it triggered a second orgasm.

#

When she came down off the second orgasm, she noticed he'd stopped eating her out, but she remained firm in his grasp.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I'm trying to decide on what I want to do next," he said.

She sat up and took his cock in her hand. She began stroking it gently.

"Maybe let me suck you off to relax you so you can think," she said.

"So many options," he said.

"What do you want to do?" Babz asked.

"Everything. Titty fuck, facial, blowjob, anal..."

"What do you really want?" she asked.

"Honestly... I don't want to sound vanilla, but I just want to fuck you missionary style," Jared said.

"Nothing wrong with that," Babz said.

"I hate to think this is my one shot with a porn star and I choose the basic option. It'd be like going to France and only eating McDonald's," Jared said.

"This isn't your only shot, so don't worry," she said.

She began rubbing her hands and tits over his body.

"Besides, this is about healing. You got trauma for the deep fake of your sister and it fucked up your relationship with sex and porn. I'm your witchy healer, giving you what you need. Let's bring it back to basics, then move you up to fantasy," Babz said.

"Thank you," Jared said.

He brought her in for a kiss. His hands went all over her and put her in position. He penetrated her and started thrusting.

While it was basic missionary sex, it was still good for Babz. Babz and Jared found a rhythm and she gave some moans. This wasn't her porn star action, the sort of thing she would do when she was on set, fucking a fan, or doing the occasional escort gig. She knew Jared needed something truer, the kind of restorative sex she learned with her sex magick priestess. She already felt a major change from when they first met, and his anxiety and nervousness melted away. Her moans became a secret chant, a spell for his sexual restoration.

Jared wasn't aware of it, he just knew as he continued to thrust in, kiss her neck, and fondle her breasts he felt stronger than he had in a long time. He felt closer to her, and a flow of energy got through his body. He didn't have the language of chakras or auras to explain it, but Babz did and could feel it.

Minutes later he finally came, an orgasm that seemed to release not only a large load built up from weeks of no sex, but also tensions and bad energy. He paused a few moments over Babz, catching his breath and feeling her breath on his neck.

He pulled out of her, with his cock slick with his cum and her fluids. He rolled her over and looked at the sigil tattoo on her butt. He leaned in and kissed it.

"Homage to the priestess," he said.

"Much appreciated," Babz said.

He took his cock and rubbed it on the sigil tattoo.

"Hope this recharges it," he said.

"Thanks, though this sex was more than enough," Babz said, "All that negative energy turned into something good."

She rolled over and looked at him.

"You've got a bit of magick yourself, you know. This isn't flattery. I've fucked a lot of dudes and ladies, and only a few really elevate it past basic pleasure," Babz said.

"I don't think I could be as good as you," Jared said.

"I think you could be a lot better than you think," Babz said, "You'd make a good gigolo."

"Ha, I wish. I really couldn't see myself doing that as a job," Jared said.

"Well, you've used your programming skills to good use for the women in the porn industry. And you've got good energy. You're not destine for a life in sex work, but if you'd let me, I could elevate you to a higher level and get you ready the woman you do spend you life with," Babz said.

"Maybe it could be you?" Jared asked.

"Nah, not me. But I could help you attract that kind of woman you do need. And until then, maybe a few other porn stars to fulfill some fantasies. Give me one season of your life and I can make magick happen for the rest of your days," Babz said.

"I'd be a fool to say no," Jared said.

They kissed and sealed the deal.

The computer gave an alert and Jared looked up. The AI program flashed an alert.

"It's done," he said.

"Nice," Babz said, before giving him a kiss.