Sindustry: Never Going To Get IT

Story Info
Gwen Morgan reverses the cable guy trope.
2k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette, Gwen, and David sat in the offices of Show Us Your Wits productions, pitching and workshopping ideas for new porn videos.

"So, I want to play around with the old cable guy trope," Annette said.

"No," Gwen said.

"Hear me out: This won't be a bored housewife, this will be a woman calling about her broadband because she works at home -"

"No," Gwen said.

"But the guy soon figures out 'work from home' means she's a cam girl," Annette said.

"No," Gwen said.

"And as they do it, they accidentally live stream it, the guy gets fired, but he's so popular he becomes a porn star," Annette said.

"No means no," Gwen said.

"Why not? I mean, this is not so far off on how you and David met when you first came to LA to do porn," Annette said.

"David was a frustrated director working baggage return for an airline. He actually contributed to helping society. Internet service technicians are on my Do Not Fuck list," Gwen said.

"That's a bit extreme," Annette said.

"I hate Internet companies, okay? They are entrenched monopolies that put out a shit service that we rely on, especially cam girls, and the last thing I want porn to do is show a fantasy world where incompetents are rewarded. Think about it, the pizza guy is at least bringing food, and the plumber didn't cause the drain to clog," Gwen said.

"I've been on the receiving end of her spoken word manifesto about how everyone at the internet service providers should be labeled unfuckable until they start delivering on their promises," David said.

"So, something like the play Lysistrata?" Annette asked.

"Less a sex strike than they get BDSM style whipped until they fix their broken systems," Gwen said.

"What about a cuckold video?" Annette said.

"I mean, what's the angle? Who am I banging instead?" Gwen asked.

"Well, there are a lot of other countries with better Internet," Annette said.

She searched a list and found some.

"Imagine shaming him with a gangbang of dudes representing those countries," Annette said.

"I haven't done a gangbang yet," Gwen said.

"True, because you said you haven't found the right story," Annette said.

"Okay, but who would the guy be? I can't be cuckolding Lars Yeats or any other attractive porn star. It would make the IT guys look hot," Gwen said.

"There is this guy Milton Crapo," Annette said.

"Never heard of him. What a terrible name," Gwen said.

"That's the point. He's in gay porn. His schtick is that he can make his cock get erect or go limp on command. He mostly plays sad sacks being cucked by younger studs, and sometimes in lesbian porn as the sad sack husband who can't please his wife, so a butch lesbian has to take over," Annette said.

"How did you learn about him?"

"I am a female comedian who appears non-nude in porn in sassy, funny roles. I've got a lot of gay friends, and they love to share their favorite porn with me," Annette said.

"I'd have to see his work," Gwen said.

They sat down and watched a compilation about his work.

"He does pull of sad, gross, and creepy," Gwen said.

"He's actually a sweetheart in person, he just knows the roles he's good for," Annette said.

"As long as he doesn't mind being tied to a chair and humiliated," Gwen said.

"Please, that's vanilla compared to the humiliation videos he's done," Annette said, bringing up an extreme BDSM video.

#

They spent a week on the script, working to get the right mix of male talent for the scene. Gwen made sure to invest a lot in the script, as it would be the most intense thing she had ever done.

"Are you ready for this?" David asked her as he set up the lighting.

"I am," Gwen said, "I mean, most I've done before is a DP. All three holes to spite a despicable villain will be a stretch."

"Better get you stretches in. You got five dudes to please," David said.

"Six, counting my director," Gwen said, giving him a kiss.

"This may be the last kiss you give me before you are hosed down twice," David said.

"Twice?" Gwen asked.

"First with cum, then to clean the cum off," David said.

#

The scene began with a POV shot of the IT guy. His vision blurs and comes into focus.

The scene cuts out to Milton Crapo, tied to a chair by cables. He wears a work uniform, but his pants and underpants are pulled down.

"Hello, internet tech. Do you remember me?" Gwen says, walking into the room.

"Uh, yeah. I was here to fix your cable. You needed it done quick, and I, ugh, offered an arrangement," he said.

Gwen smacks him across the face.

"You saw I was a cam girl and tried to extort sex to do the job you should have done already," Gwen said.

She walks around him. His eyes follow worriedly.

"Now, why should I reward bad work with sex? That only incentives incompetency. Hell, how can I trust you can even keep your dick up when you can't even keep my Internet up?" Gwen said.

She grabs at his limp member and begins stroking it. Milton tenses up as his cock hardens.

"Ooh, if only my Internet could boot up as fast," Gwen says, "But when I really need it..."

Gwen drops to her knees and as soon as she puts her mouth on his dick, it begins to go down.

"Pathetic. You want to know the truth? American Internet guys, from the CEO down to the tech, are just unfuckable. It's like somehow you all joined a secret club of shame that is also your employment," Gwen says.

Gwen steps away.

"Luckily, it's not that way everywhere. There are countries that know how to keep it going all night. And not just their Internet," Gwen says.

The door opens and several men come in, dressed as Internet technicians.

"This is Ju-won, from South Korea. Some of the best Internet in the world. This is Sven, from the Scandinavian countries. Francois, from France. They know how to please their lovers and customers. This is Amir, from Kuwait, where they have the best mobile Internet. And Ciprian, from Romania, where the country shows what you can do with a little competence," Gwen said.

Gwen feels up each one in turn as she introduces them. Milton strains against his bonds.

"The thing is, they don't have to be perfect, but they always strive to give good service. As do I," Gwen says.

Gwen begins to grope the crotches of all the men. They begin to feel her up as well. They each grab her in turn, giving her a kiss.

Gwen drops to her knees, and the men unzip their flies. Soon Gwen is surrounded by a ring of dicks, and begins kissing, stroking, and sucking each off in turn. Soon the men take charge and direct her mouth to their dick, thrusting it down her throat or sideway into her cheek. Gwen moans with pleasure.

"Yes, that's what I like!" she says in a rare moment of an empty mouth.

For several minutes this goes on, Milton helpless to do anything but watch.

At one point the men all take their cocks in hand and begin slapping her in the face. Gwen laughs with pleasure.

Sven grabs her by the hair and pulls her up. The men's hands are all over her, stripping her down. When her breasts are exposed Francois is the first to her nipples. Ju-won is the first to finger her pussy. Amir and Ciprian take turns slapping her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! You see what competence gets you, Milton? You see?"

She spits in his direction, hitting Milton in the face.

Ju-won pulls his fingers out of her pussy and puts them to her lips. She enthusiastically sucks on them.

"Yes, make me taste my own pussy," she says.

The men pull her over to the bed and bend her over. Before long Ju-won was under her, his cock in her pussy, Sven in her mouth, and Francois rubs his cock in her ass cheeks.

The next few minutes are an orgy of sex: Cocks probe every hole, her ass is slapped, tits groped. Gwen is grabbed, directed, and fucked fully for the pleasure of the assembled men.

At one point she gets up and directs the men to drag the chair with Milton by the bed. His back now to the bed, Gwen bends down face to face with him.

"This could have been you behind me, but you're unfuckable!" Gwen says with malice.

Ju-won and Francois strategically place themselves to fuck her in the pussy and ass. Ciprian and Sven get up on the bed, putting their dicks on either side of Milton's face. Gwen goes to either side of Milton's face, blowing each guy in turn, with deep, slobbery, messy sucking. She makes a point to spit in Milton's face when she moves between each dick. Amir holds Milton's head so he has to watch and take the spit.

After a few moments of this she pushes herself up, then gets down onto her knees.

"Cum for me. Show this limp dick what a good stream looks like!" Gwen orders.

The men oblige. Francois is first, a straight show in her face. Ju-won shoots it on her tits. Sven lifts her up and shoots his load across her ass. Ciprian orders her to spread her cheeks and blows his load bullseye on her asshole. Amir cums last, coating her hair in his large, sticky load.

Completely covered in cum, Gwen walks over to Milton. She kneels down and lifts his half-hard dick.

"Pathetic," she says, flicking his dick with her fingers.

She turns back to the men in the room.

"Thank you, gentlemen, for reminding me there are still some real men in the world!" she says.

#

"And cut," David said.

The scene broke and Gwen let out a laugh.

"That was fun," Gwen said.

Gwen looked toward Milton, who was smiling.

"Sorry about the spitting. I know we didn't plan it, I just felt it in the moment," Gwen said.

"Please, I've had worse fluids on me," Milton said, "And even more fluids on me than you."

Gwen looked down at the cum on her body.

"Give me a break, it's my first gangbang," she said.

"You've never looked lovelier," Annette quipped.

"Oh, thanks. Let me give you a kiss," Gwen said.

Gwen chased around Annette, who tried to dodge her cum-covered body. Gwen snuck a cum-covered kiss on Annette's cheek.

"Ew," Annette said, wiping a small smear of cum off her cheek.

She looked down at it for a second, before licking it off.

"Ha! There's a true whore inside you," Gwen said.

"There's something else she needs inside her," David said.

"That's too much," Annette said, blushing.

"You don't have to go all the way. Just squat down for a second," Gwen said.

Annette nervously did so. Gwen directed the men to surround her and pull out their dicks.

"It's not as intimidating when they're spent, but it's still a big deal," Gwen said.

Annette looked around the ring of dicks, and grinned.

"Still pretty big, even at half-mast," Annette said.

Annette nervously reached out and touched each dick. Getting a bit of a nerve, she went around and kissed the tip of each in turn. Then she stood up.

"That's enough for now," Annette said.

"First Lars, now five new dudes. It's going to happen one day," Gwen said.

"Not today," Annette said.

Milton was untied and the cleanup of the set began.

#

The video was published a short time later and it went viral. The tube sites posted rips, and it became a running joke on social media. IT tech being unfuckable became the hottest meme for a month.

"Did you see this?" David told Gwen, handing her his iPad.

"Sexless Strike! IT tech strike ISP demanding T&A!".

The story told of union workers striking their employer to demand more workers and better service to end the stigma against workers.

"Ha!" Gwen said, "Maybe one day I could make a sequel where I fuck a whole crew on strike because they finally found their balls!"

"Whatever excuse you need to justify your near gangbang fetish," David teased.

"Keep joking and you'll be as unfuckable as a non-union Internet technician," she warned.