All Comments on 'The Singer Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Setting up the backstory, are we?

I'm sure there will be the usual excitement in the next chapter, from one of the finest authors on this site. I'll mention it again: "The American Reporter" is your best offering, and I heartily recommend it to new readers.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Will she, won't she?

As always, this story could be taken from real life with the characters struggling with doubts and insecurities. In a different context, Rowena might be seen as a tease but I'll take it that she's trying hard to stay true to her beliefs. So I'll be very interested to see where you're going with this, Shaima. And I guess that we have Petra's story to look forward to sooner or later.

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 5 years ago
Fascinating

This such a good read. I find your research and character construction is so well done. Cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Awesome story so far, the waiting is insane to what happens next

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Another excellent chapter

From what is shaping up to be an excellent story! I can't wait for chapter 3. Thanks for sharing this with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Ok I can dig it. We're getting background info so we can get a better idea of the dynamic here, which will undoubtedly be a testament of love overcoming all, even religious differences. But of course I'm taking a guess here and in the interim, I will just go with the flow til the conclusion. I'm ready. Bring on chapter 3 (Thanks)

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

I like this story so far. Can't wait to see where it leads. Part three hopefully coming up soon.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Oooh, this is getting really gud! Come on Shaima - bring it on. The phat lady's not getting ready to Sing yet

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Brilliant

As ever.

I really love getting to know your characters. They are so well written and full of life

Thank you

Jc

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Amazing

Excellent work, once again. Amazing that you manage to steady keep at this level of excellence. Slow story telling, I am with you each word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous