The Singer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go in, two fingers," I murmured.

She hesitated for a few moments and then I felt two fingers sliding into me. I closed my eyes and just let the feeling take me, her fingers went higher and higher until she reached the limit and I let out a low moan.

"You like that?"

"Is the pope a Catholic?"

"Last time I checked he was," she started withdrawing, "but I am a Protestant."

I didn't reply to that one as she pulled her fingers almost all the way out and then slid them in again to simulate a fucking motion, a sly grin nudged the corners of her lips as she did this several times in succession and I grabbed one of her butt cheeks as her rocking motions became more intense with every pass. Eventually however she moved closer and forced me to roll over onto my back so that she now had a knee between my legs. Rowena got up on all fours and taking her fingers out of me she pulled my jeans and knickers down to expose my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"I've been meaning to trim myself," she started rubbing my lips slowly, "but you know how it is, if it's not being used you tend to leave it alone."

"Nothing wrong with a bit of hair around the hole," I sighed.

She studied me for a few moments and I reached for her breasts but she pushed my hands aside and inching forward, grabbed the edges of my shirt and pulled outwards, the press studs popped open one by one until the shirt was all the way open. Once again I tried to reach for her but this time she grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed as she leaned over to kiss me.

"No," she murmured, "let me do this for you."

She kissed my throat and then moved further down, over my front to my breasts and I felt her teeth pushing through the material of my bra to gently bite my nipple. I sighed and just let her go all the way down to my belly. I thought she was going to go down on me but she stopped short of my pussy and moved back up again to my mouth. The satin blouse dragged over me as she kissed me on the lips, she opened her mouth to let me taste her. This went on for a little longer, and turned into a gentle faux fucking motion as she arched her back to let her crotch brush against mine. One of the most excruciatingly erotic aspects of that encounter was being unable to touch her and there were times I dearly wanted to but I sensed it would shift the balance the other way. Eventually her eyes shifted to take in the dildo on the bedside table and a few moments later she leaned over and picked it up.

"It's big," she put it in her mouth and sucked it, "and it has ribs."

Despite the fact I'd been saving that one for her I merely pulled my jeans and knickers further down my thighs and spread my legs wider. She handed me the dildo for a few moments and removed my jeans and panties completely. The only item of clothing she removed though was the satin tie, which she brushed over my body as she settled between my legs. I handed her the dildo with a slightly anxious smile.

"If you need instructions, just ask."

"You've got the same equipment," she murmured, "but thanks anyway."

Rowena teased me with the tip, she was studying my face at the same time and then she slid it in. I arched my back as I took the width and length, and I clutched the duvet as she went all the way in.

"In and out with a twist," I groaned.

"Twisting by the pool?" Rowena chuckled.

"That's the song," I sighed.

For a first time penetration she did surprisingly well, sliding in and out with a rocking motion that she alternated with a twist as she withdrew. I helped with my own self stimulation, rubbing my lips and clitoris, she didn't try any cunnilingus but what the hell I wasn't going to complain, especially when she tickled my perineum. From time to time I noticed her face, she had a look of intense concentration as she rhythmically pumped me, she was taking everything in and you could almost hear the wheels clicking away in her brain. When she rocked it back and forth I bucked and she kept going like that until finally I felt the spasms moving through me and then I climaxed with a series of short sharp gasps.

When I reached my plateau I opened my eyes to find her staring down at me, the dildo was still inside me but she almost looked saddened, as if she'd done something wrong.

"That was, fucking awesome," I grinned.

"Different," she pulled the dildo out and put it to one side.

"What about you?" I regarded her, "do you want some?"

"Hmm, mm," she looked at the wall behind my head, "maybe, but we should wash this."

"I have spares in the top drawer," I slid my fingers up and down her placket a couple of times before taking a chance on undoing the second button. Rowena pulled back slightly as I undid the third button.

I moved my fingers up the deep vee to her throat and face, she seemed to be almost frozen as if she didn't know how to react and so I undid a fourth button to expose the top of a corset. I started to rise and she went with me as I stroked her bare skin with light feathery touches.

"Go slow, please."

"Slow is fine with me," I undid a fifth button to reveal more of the corset, "sexy corset, is this the first time you've worn this?"

"No," she looked down as I undid a sixth button, "the first time I wore this was on our first date."

"You're a tease," I grinned as I started pulling the blouse out of her waistband, "I never suspected a thing."

"That's the plan, ma'am," she replied, "I wear sexy underwear under normal clothes when I go to church, it's my own private rebellion."

I managed a half laugh at that as I undid the last button and pulled the rest of the blouse out of her waistband and then I put my hands on her breasts as I kissed her on the mouth. She winced the first time but then she opened her mouth and put herself into it as I kissed her again. We kissed several times in succession, each one lasting longer than the last and I was aware she was undoing her cuff buttons and some five minutes later the blouse fell off one shoulder. I took advantage of that and took to kissing and gently nibbling at her shoulder.

Rowena put her arms around me as I pulled the blouse over her other shoulder and went to work on that one too, and gradually the blouse slid down her back. When it reached her waist I helped her to remove it and then I changed position again so that she was no longer straddling me but still facing me. I undid the skirt button and unzipped her, the waistband fell forward and this enabled me to get my hands down to her knickers. She rose slightly and pulled her skirt down further to give me more access and I spent the next few minutes masturbating her through her knickers at first then then I went behind to the moist, plump lips.

A low whimper escaped her and and she fell forward onto me, I chanced a finger inside and she let out a low grunt that sounded like she was in pain. I withdrew and pulled the skirt all the way down and guiding her off me, I removed it completely and patted the pillow.

"Lie down, a bit of lubrication always helps."

Rowena moved onto her back and started undoing the corset to expose her breasts while I fetched a rather large vibrating dildo.

"That's bigger than the other one."

"And it vibrates too," I touched the button, "thank fuck for that, I thought I was going to have to plug it in," I switched it off as she opened the corset all the way, I helped her remove it completely but when she reached for the vibrator I put it out of reach.

"Slowly," I murmured.

My version of slow was an exploration of her near-nude body, starting with her mouth and throat and then moving down to her breasts, where I paid particular attention to her nipples, hardening them slowly but surely. Her moans became more intense and her breathing shallower as I ventured further south to her belly and finally her pussy. It was here that I did the most exquisite tongue and finger job, sliding my tongue over her lips and clitoris, taking my cues from her cries.

And Rowena was certainly crying out, at times I thought she was trying to push my head away but when I let her push me down she'd grasp my hair and pull me back up again and again. Slowly but surely I managed to get two fingers inside and I began to sense her coming climax, but she was still holding out, forcing me to stop several times and deviate to her belly and inner thighs.

Eventually however I sensed she was ready for the vibrator and so I lubed it up and started teasing her opening and lips with the tip. That made her writhe and at first I thought she really was trying to get away but then her head hit the headboard and she grabbed the duvet tightly.

"What're you waiting for, bitch, put it in."

"Huh?" I stopped and stared at her, she had a frantic look on her face as if I was about to do her an injury.

"Put it in, all the way in."

"Your wish is my command," I pushed it in, her eyes rolled back in her head and an almighty cry came out at the same time.

Her body was breaking out in goosebumps and she had a thin film of sweat over her as I inserted the dildo all the way in. I kept it there for a few seconds, turning it slowly back and forth and with each pass she winced and her cries became louder and louder, until they became screams. I admit I almost baulked then but then desire overcame me and I began a steady and rhythmic fucking motion, sliding in and out with a twist whilst bathing her clitoris with my tongue. The clitoral hood slid back to expose the delicate little organ and I circled it with my tongue, it sent her writhing under me as her yells continued.

Rowena arched her back to meet me and several times she raised her head whenever she stopped yelling to look down at what I was doing. Her face was wet with tears and so I went back to my probing and with each upwards push she reciprocated with a downwards push and then she grabbed her breasts tightly, her back arched again and again until finally she exhaled loudly several times in succession, culminating with a final and very loud, "fuck!"

She started to go into spasms, her eyes closed and she grabbed the duvet and went dead quiet as she went over the edge. For a few moments though I thought she'd had a seizure because she twitched a few times and finally went limp. I turned the vibrator off and eased it out, and it was only then she opened her eyes to stared helplessly at me.

"I'm only guessing but I reckon that was the orgasm from hell."

She giggled at that and propped on her elbows to look at the dildo.

"I expected blood."

"You don't always bleed, you might have broken the hymen when you did something too strenuous, it's fairly common."

"Probably jumping about on stage," she fell back against the pillow, "so, what does this make me? A lesbian?"

"Nah," I grinned, "just someone who had sex with a woman, there's more to it than that."

"But I did like it, I thought I was coming apart at the seams."

"You can keep it if you want," I pulled the dildo out, "I call him George, you can take him home and pet him, he doesn't need a special diet but he likes lying inside you."

"That's almost poetic," she giggled, "I might use part of that in a song."

"Ouch," I winced, "they'll be breaking out the tiki torches if you sing that."

"Well I might modify it slightly."

"Whatever," I fell onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

"But it changes things between us, that's for sure."

"I know," she bit her lip, "that's why I asked the question, am I your girlfriend?"

"You can be, let's just say there's no one else."

"You weren't holding out for me I hope."

"No, although at first I was but then I got used to the way we became friends."

"I have a confession to make," she replied a moment later.

"What's your confession?"

"The first date we were on, I decided that if you made a move on me I wasn't going to push you away, it was why I wore the corset. When you invited me in for a coffee I thought for sure this was going to be it but then nothing happened and I was kind of half disappointed and half relieved."

"So I could have kissed you then?"

"You could have but maybe it wouldn't have been a good thing, this way I've come to know you as a friend first."

"We are friends but on the second thing we need to talk about the future."

"And we will but not tonight," I rolled onto my side, "tonight we fuck and tomorrow I fly out to New Zealand but we are going to talk."

"I can't promise you anything."

"I never was one for promises in the dark."

We did fuck again, twice, before falling asleep to the sound of falling rain. I woke sometime before dawn to find her curled up in the foetal position with one hand under the pillow. I felt something then I hadn't felt since Wendy, a connection with the other but despite the shared intimacy of the last few hours we were still poles apart when it came to other matters. I tried to reconcile them as I showered and got dressed but I was no further forward when I came into the bedroom to find her starting to stir. Had I been able to see into the future I might have called the whole thing off because it seemed such a radical stance to take but more of that later.

To be continued...