The Single Mothers Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was she your first girlfriend?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "I've always been pretty shy around girls, er, women."

"Well if you ask me," Lupe said, "you just seem like a nice guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone. And maybe that wasn't right for her. Anyways, now you get to fuck other women, so it can't be all that bad."

I let out a laugh.

"So," Lupe continued from inside the shower, "she was your first, huh? Tell me about it."

"About... what?"

I was trying not to look, but I could see Lupe's form inside the foggy glass. She was rubbing her body, her back arched against the water. Her breasts jutted out, balanced by her round ass.

"The first time you had sex, loco," she teased.

I stammered, "Um, well, we'd been on a few dates, and, um, she invited me back to her place, and, well, yeah."

"Oh come on! I've been cleaning diarrhea and listening to Baby Shark on repeat for the last year. I need some real adult conversation, you get me? Slow it down for me, tell me what happened."

I took a deep breath and thought back to that first night with Cecily. I was drunk with love and lust, and I couldn't believe this beautiful blonde nymph was inviting me into her room at night.

"Well, we'd gone to the movies, but we just made out the whole time."

"Just kissing?" Lupe asked.

"A little more than kissing."

"Details, papi! Details!"

"During the movie, as I kissed Cecily's neck, she undid my belt and zipper and slid her hand in my pants."

"Oooh, a handy at the movies. Did you like it?"

"Well, yeah! It was the first time I'd been touched like that."

"Did you come?"

"What?" I couldn't believe the conversation I was having with this woman. "Um, no. But it felt really good. The truth is, I felt shy and asked her to stop."

"Ay, I bet she didn't like that."

"No, I guess not. Anyways, after the movie she invited me back into her room. We were kissing more on the bed. I was... I was touching her breasts-"

I heard Lupe make a sound of pleasure. In the foggy glass, I could see her own hands rubbing soap onto her breasts. "Tell me more," she moaned.

"I... I could feel her nipples beneath her shirt. I started kissing them through the shirt, then pinching them with my fingers."

"Oh yeah? I love it when a man does that," Lupe said.

"Cecily had me lay down on the bed and she took off her shirt. It was my first time seeing her breasts, and I was... well, I was really turned on. She could see that, and she unzipped my pants and, well..."

"Go on, go on," Lupe said. Now I could see that her hands were moving down her body. She braced one hand on the foggy glass door.

"She, uh, she started giving me a blowjob."

"Mm... What did she do?"

"Um, she took me in her mouth and, uh, started stroking me with her hand, too."

"Mouth and hand? You must have a big dick, huh papi?"

"Um..." I could see Lupe's form, one hand buried between her legs. Her breath was coming quick. "I, uh, I guess. So she sucked on me for a while, then had me take off the rest of my clothes."

"You still hadn't come? Wow, you've got endurance!"

"I think I was pretty scared. Cecily took off her pants too, and got on top of me. She started to rub my, um, my dick with her, uh, her vagina."

"Was she wet?" Lupe asked, gasping a little.

"Yeah, really wet. I couldn't believe it. I asked if she wanted me to, you know, eat her out, but she said no. She just, um, just wanted to fuck."

"Mm, I bet. Keep going."

"She squatted over me and she, um, put the tip of my dick inside of her. She closed her eyes and started lowering herself, taking a little more at a time. She was touching herself too, and kind of bouncing up and down."

"Damn, that girl knew what she wanted!"

"Yeah, I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Soon she was, well, soon she had all of me inside of her. And she just kind of rocked back and forth, touching herself. And then, um, then she came."

Lupe groaned again, and I saw her form hunched over in the shower. "Did you come? I bet you were just so ready to come inside her."

Lupe suddenly let out a little yelp, and I saw the hand against the door relax.

"I, um, I actually didn't. I think I was still a little scared. After she climaxed, we just kind of snuggled the rest of the night."

"What a selfish girl," Lupe said. "Ansel, I liked that story. Thank you for this adult conversation." She giggled. "Now let me wrap up in here and I'll meet you in the living room for your payment."

I stood and left the warm, steamy bathroom before Lupe could see the enormous erection pushing at the front of my jeans.

...

As I sat on the couch, I looked over the work I had done in the small house. The living room, dining room, and kitchen were spotless. All the loose items that had been scattered over the floor were put away or neatly stacked. The dishes were clean, and the carpet vacuumed. The house had transformed from the mess I had walked into hours before.

Lupe suddenly walked in from the back, and she too had transformed. She had brushed her long hair into a black waterfall parted in the middle. It framed her round face with her dark eyes and plump red lips. She wore a white tanktop that barely held her breasts, and black gym shorts that showed off her brown, firm legs.

"Dios mio, Ansel, I feel like a new woman!"

"You look great," I admitted.

She smiled coyly, then looked around at the house. "Ay, you did such a great job! Everything Ashley said about you is true!"

"I was happy to help."

Lupe looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "And in the bathroom... well, I haven't really felt like that in a while. I feel like I've just been a big, stained mess lately, and you made me feel like a sexy woman again."

"Well," I said, "you are a sexy woman."

"Oh, you think so?"

I nodded, blushing.

"I have some money for you in my purse, but if I'm totally honest I think you deserve a little something extra for all you've done."

Lupe walked over to me. She leaned over and kissed me. I felt her plump lips parting mine, her tongue darting into my mouth. I reached up and grabbed her hips. She giggled.

"Ooooh, I bet you like that after our steamy talk. Sit back and relax. I want you to feel as good as I do."

Lupe got down on her knees and unbuckled my belt, then unzipped my pants. She opened up my fly, reached in, and freed my cock from my boxers. "Mm, muy grande!" she exclaimed.

My dick was already swollen, almost stiff. Lupe gently stroked it, running her thumb over a sensitive spot under the head. Immediately the head of my cock swelled up, big and red. Precum beaded at the top.

"Yummy!"

Lupe bent down and licked the drop of precum from the tip of my penis. She giggled, then took the head of my cock in between her pink lips. She moaned in pleasure, and ran her tongue around my cock head. I groaned and gripped the back of the couch.

Lupe started to slowly bob her head, taking more of my cock into her mouth. She kept her dark eyes on my face, and I saw a constant smile there. More and more of my cock vanished between her lips and she sucked me faster and faster.

She pulled off my dick and gasped. Strands of saliva were suspended between her open mouth and my cock. With one hand she continued to stroke me, using the thick spit as lube.

"Does that feel good, papi?"

I nodded. "So good."

Lupe tugged my pants further down. She freed my balls from my boxers and gently cupped them in her hand. She bent over and licked my cock from the base to the tip, returning and licking again and again. Then, she took my balls in her mouth, sucking them in and pulling gently. Meanwhile, she stroked my cock with her hand, running over the head at the top of each stroke.

"Oh my god," I groaned.

Lupe popped my balls from her mouth, then returned to the head of my cock. She swallowed even more of it, her hand gripping tight on the base. I felt the head of my cock reach the back of her throat, and she gagged, but didn't lift her head. I reached down and ran my hand through her dark silky hair. Finally, she lifted her head. Saliva coated her thick lips and small chin.

"Oh, I'm out of practice," she lamented. "I used to be able to go way deeper."

"It felt really fucking good," I said.

Lupe stroke my cock more with her hands. She started especially teasing the head, spitting thick saliva on her hand and tracing over my swollen head with her fingers. She ran a circle with the ball of her thumb just below the head.

"This used to drive my husband crazy," she said.

I nodded wordlessly. It felt incredible. She knew just the most sensitive spot to touch.

"Did your girlfriend ever do this?" Lupe asked.

"N-no," I stuttered.

"Yeah, she seemed like a selfish bitch. A real woman knows how to make a man come."

Lupe once again sucked on my balls, all while rubbing the head of my cock. I felt my hips bucking.

"Lupe, I think I'm going to-"

Lupe shot up and swallowed my cock into her mouth. She stroked the base of my cock with her hand. Her dark eyes were on mine the entire time. I couldn't hold back. I reached down and grabbed handfuls of Lupe's black hair. My hips bucked against her, almost slamming into her face, and I suddenly shot cum into her throat.

Lupe swallowed, breathing hard through her nose.

I groaned, sighing.

"Jesus!" I said.

Lupe pulled off my cock and wiped her mouth. "Mm, yum!" She stood up, leaned over, and kissed me deeply. I could taste the salty remains of my cum on her tongue.

Lupe flopped onto the couch, her breasts bouncing. She reached a hand into her gym shorts. "I am so fucking wet," she said. Her dark eyes were shining with pleasure. She crooked a finger at me. "Come here, lover boy. I want you to do to me what that bitch Cecily didn't let you do."

Lupe pulled her gym shorts down and kicked them off the couch. She wasn't wearing underwear. I saw that she had shaved in the shower, and the dark skin around her pussy was smooth and clean.

I tucked my cock into my boxers, then got down on my hands and knees on the couch. Lupe parted her legs and I lowered my face to her pussy. Her pussy lips were dark brown, darker than the skin of her beautiful thighs, but they blushed pink as I came nearer. The smell of her was all around me.

I ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of Lupe's pussy, a big puppy dog lick, and repeated it. Her taste was incredible, and she moaned in pleasure. I could see her pussy lips parting, revealing pink flesh and the bud of her clit. I licked her more, and ran my hands under her pert ass to shove her harder into my mouth.

I darted my tongue between her pussy lips, and explored there a moment, fucking her with it. I felt her juices covering my lips and chin. Lupe's clit was easy to find, a big pink knob that I immediately attacked with my tongue and lips. Lupe moaned and bucked against my face.

With one hand I slid two fingers into Lupe's pussy, continuing to lick and suck on her clit. Lupe moaned louder. My fingers were soaked, and her pussy loosened even more.

"Keep going, papi!" Lupe cried. "It feels amazing!"

I decided to take a little risk, and try something Cecily had liked. I had one hand on Lupe's ass, and I slowly inched it between her cheeks. Coyly, I touched a fingertip to her asshole.

"Oh, you naughty boy," Lupe laughed.

I kept my finger there, pressing gently against her asshole, as I continued to flick my tongue over her clit. I now had three fingers fucking her pussy. Lupe started to buck harder, down against my hand between her ass cheeks, up against my wet fingers and tongue. Suddenly she started to cry out. "Ay! Ay! Ay! Si! Si! Si!"

Lupe shook wildly and clenched my head between her thighs. Then, with a shudder, she collapsed back onto the couch.

I started to lift myself from Lupe, but she reached out and pulled me to her. My head wound up against her pillowy breasts. She squeezed me tightly with her arms and legs.

"You were worth every dollar," she sighed, happily.

We lay there for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.

...

Lupe kissed me goodnight at the door, and handed me a stack of dollar bills. She winked and said, "For everything. Give my love to Ashley."

I drove home, glowing.

It was late when I got to the apartment, but a light was on in the kitchen. Ashley sat on the counter in her blue pajama shirt, her legs bare, drinking a glass of white wine. She waved me over.

"How'd the house cleaning go?"

"Oh, uh, really well. I think I helped a lot."

I started for the fridge, but Ashley blocked me with one of her long, pale legs. She slid the other around my side, then looped her ankles behind me and dragged me close. As her thighs parted, I could see her pink panties beneath the blue fabric of her pajama shirt.

"Hm..." she said, sniffing the air. "Hey, you smell like pussy!"

I blushed a deep red.

Ashley took a long sip of wine while staring into my eyes. She swallowed, then shook the hair from her face. "Did she pay you?"

I nodded, and took out the stack of bills. Ashley grabbed it and counted. "Nicely done, step-son!" She took a few bills from the top and tucked them into the pocket of her pajama shirt, then gave the rest back to me.

Ashley's smile widened. "Lupe actually called me while you were driving back. She gave you very good reviews, said you really helped her feel... oh what were the words she used? Oh yeah, 'fucking sexy.' I'm proud of you. She really needed it. In fact..."

Ashley gestured with her wine glass towards a calendar hanging from a magnetic hook on the refrigerator door. I saw a number of days circled, with names and times written in.

"I made a few more calls," Ashley continued, "and a lot of others from my Single Mothers Club are looking for... help."

Ashley reached out a finger and wiped something from the corner of my lips. She stuck the finger in her own mouth.

"Mm... Anyways, we better get you cleaned up. Can't have you smell like pussy juice on your date tomorrow."

"I... I have a date tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah! Olga said she could really use a... full service cleaning. She said she needs a really long, hard cleaning. A real hose-down. Then on Monday, Kim... Well, I'll give you more details in the morning. You looked drained."

Ashley laughed, unlocked her ankles from behind me, and gently pushed me away.

I shook my head in amazement as I passed the full calendar. All those names, all those moms. As I said before, I had never noticed the moms in my neighborhood. But this summer, I would be getting to know them all. Their voices, their laughter, their kisses... the taste of their pussies, the feel of their lips on my dick. Their fantasies, and where they liked to be touched. How deep, how rough, how often they liked it.

This would be my summer of the Single Mothers Club.