The Singularity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video on screen, while hardcore and hot was not feeling anywhere near nasty enough for her right now. It was if every part of her sexual being wanted to rebel against the mundanity of her current existence. A new thought popped through her mind, 'what would be the obscenest thing she could find, guaranteed to make the ladies at the tennis club shake their heads in horror and ostracise her?'.

"House, can you find me something else. This isn't quite right."

"What would make it better?"

"Um I'm not sure?"

"I can give you a list of popular search terms listed against pornography containing mature women and younger men if you like?"

"Sure."

"Please let me know what search terms you want me to use to select a video. The most commonly associated terms involving mature women and young man are: milf, stepmom, young, anal, wife, teen, big ass, big tits, taboo, cougar, family, big cock, incest...."

Elaine felt herself blushing as House read out the list in his sarcastic tone. The voice articulating those things out loud made them seem so much more real and perverted, and she was ashamed to admit, just hearing him say these things was making her wet.

When she spoke, her voice sounded sheepish and embarrassed, but Elaine felt the excitement rise in her as she anticipated what House might find for her.

"Search for porn with milf, big tits, big cock, anal, and..."

"...incest."

A moment later a video started, and she felt all the muscles in her vagina clench hard as if trying to stifle a curling knot of heat, as if allowing her body to give into the tension the slightest bit would cause her to collapse into a quivering spasm of morbid pleasure.

The video playing on the screen seemed innocuous enough. A mature woman with soft curves, chatting to a young man in a hotel room, standing around a single bed they were obviously reluctant to share, discussing what their sleeping arrangements were going to be.

Their obvious dilemma was they were mother and son, forced through necessity to stay in the same room. Elaine felt a small fluttering feeling as she gazed at the woman, impatient to see her naked. She was in her late thirties with golden blonde hair in a neat bob, and large breasts that continuously threatened to fall out of the front of her inappropriately thin summer dress. Elaine sucked in a breath of excitement at the thought of seeing them.

The man was small, his head sitting directly in line with his mother's chest, and he seemed unnervingly young, with boyish innocent looks, complaining obstinately about having to share a bed with his mother.

Elaine considered herself attracted to strong, masculine and mature men but as she looked at the man-child in the video who looked like a scruffy teenager at most, she felt a guilty sense of lust at the idea that he would soon be taking off his clothes and fucking this hot woman. She allowed her hand to sink down between her thighs and tease herself through her wet panties.

The scene cut to night-time, a close up of the mother asleep in bed lying on her side, her nighty pulling up, exposing the curve of her buttocks as she innocently moved around. Elaine felt a thrill she'd never felt before, dirty, and wrong and excited as the camera panned around the sleeping woman, the son climbing nervously onto the bed.

She held her breath as he checked on his mother, making sure she was asleep before he reached out and slowly lifted her nightgown, her legs spreading as if she was readjusting in her sleep and her wet moist labia and asshole coming innocently into view. The boy shook his mother, trying to wake her up, but she remained asleep, the camera panning to the empty whisky bottle on the nightstand, the implication clear. He slowly reached for her ass, leaning down till his face was next to her and tentatively sticking his pointed tongue down into the gap between her buttocks.

The camera panned in as his young face, flushed and excited, dipped between her ass cheeks, his hands gently spreading her wider, her asshole stretching as his pink tongue slithered its way across it. The woman groaned in her sleep and seemed to push back against his tongue. On her giant TV screen, Elaine could see all the close-up details as the boy licked his mom's ass with enthusiasm.

Elaine felt a cold shiver of trepidation transforming instantly into heat at the thought of how taboo it was, imagining it was herself lying asleep, maybe being stirred from her slumber by the unwanted feeling of someone doing illicit things to her in the dark.

The boy pulled himself up, positioning himself behind his mother's prone body, reaching down to grasp his thick erect cock in his boxers.

Elaine was surprised by her first orgasm, it rushed upon her as she watched the boy edge closer to his mother, pulling his surprisingly large cock out of his tight boxers and holding it in his small hand. She felt the waves of pleasure building up and bursting inside her as his intentions became clear. Watching the son, lusting after his mother as he spread her open to look at, made her feel a weird combination of repulsed and excited. The idea of a son sexually assaulting his own mother as she lay passed out on the bed should have filled her with a feeling of disgust, instead all she could feel was a deep, dirty sense of hopeful anticipation, as if she was the one lying there waiting for her own son's illicit touch.

The first wave of twitches and shakes overcame her as she watched the boy unceremoniously sink his fat cock into his mother's slumbering, unsuspecting asshole. Elaine screamed in unison with the woman on screen as she came to, a close-up of her startled eyes as she was awoken by her son's weight sinking down into her, his body on top of her as she struggled furiously to escape from him.

Elaine slipped a finger further down between her legs and pressed it against her own tight asshole, her orifice struggling to keep her finger out as she closed her eyes and listened to the women's pleas, begging and crying for her son to stop, her words devolving into a series of sobbing grunts accompanied by the sound of slapping.

Elaine's eyes flew open as her pussy spasmed into a shockwave of pleasure, like a thousand ripples shooting out across every nerve in her body, her ass clenching tightly around the finger jammed in it, and her face red with shame and pleasure. She saw, could almost feel and smell her son Brian pressing his weight down against her, see his cock, thick and angry and strong as he forced her to take it in her ass, hear her own voice begging him to stop, and then she couldn't stop cumming, her legs twitching and shuddering as she felt waves of disgusted joy.

The couple on screen were still fucking, the mother lying shocked, limp and bedraggled as her son forced her to suck his cock fresh from her ass, and Elaine watched blissfully happy as she imagined how dirty she'd feel if she was forced to taste herself on her son's cock.

"Elaine, your Postmates delivery will be with you in five minutes," House's voice cut through gently as the video lowered in volume.

"Uh-huh, fine. Give me a minute"

Elaine lay there looking at the video as it continued, the incestuous couple now joyfully fucking, a warm feeling of afterglow washing over her. But the porn was making her horny again, the feelings it was awakening in her demanded satisfaction, and though her orgasm had been the best she'd had in a while, it still didn't seem enough.

A loud knocking at the door startled Elaine and all the apprehensive guilt and fear she'd been feeling earlier rushed back into her. 'Fuuuck' she thought, 'Postmates!' Elaine lay there not sure what to do as her phone buzzed with messages about the delivery. The TV was still blaring out sex sounds as the son fucked his mother doggystyle, pulling her hair, his hand around her throat.

Elaine felt embarrassed for only a moment. She stood, dragging her sodden panties off and dropping them on the sofa before pulling her pencil skirt back into place. Then with no way of hiding her ripped shirt, she pulled her breasts back into her bra as she rounded the corner into the front hall.

She looked at herself in the mirror, marvelling at the transformation that had occurred to her in only the short time since she came home. Gone was the demeaner of a serious businesswoman, replaced with the reflection of a sultry, dishevelled slut of a woman who looked hungry to be fucked. 'I'd fuck me,' Elaine thought, realising as she approached the front door, she was going to open it to whomever the delivery driver was, and she had no idea how they could react. It could all go horribly wrong or be dangerous, and even this sense of danger sent ripples of excitement through her, knowing she was going to fuck whoever was standing there.

Elaine paused at the large front door and took one last deep breath, adjusting her bra to ensure her cleavage was proud and upfront. As she reached forward to open the door, she had another thought.

"House, can you turn the hall security camera back on please. I want to film what happens in the hall and on the porch, but after I want you to transfer the footage to my phone and delete the original from your drives, can you do that?"

"Of course Elaine, I will temporarily restrict the privacy measure for this room and then once I have transferred the data to your phone, I will delete all backups and records of the recording."

"Would you like me to turn off the porn film for your privacy, Elaine?"

"No, leave it playing."

Elaine breathed in deeply and threw the door proudly open.

"Hi Ms. Vanderhoff, I have your delivery here, woul......" the words trailed off as the delivery driver seemed to realise what Elaine looked like as she opened the door. They stammered and tried to continue as professionally as possible, their voice weirdly high-pitched. "Um I have your dinner here; shall I give it to you?" and the young voice sounded like it wanted to flee as soon as possible.

When Elaine had thrown open the door, she'd been imagining all the permutations of who the driver could be. Their age, race, gender, hair colour, everything, excited her with the idea of how they might react. But still, as she stood there, she'd been momentarily shocked, not sure what to do and she felt like her nerve was abandoning her, the embarrassment and shame rushing back.

Then a funny thing happened. The shame and embarrassment mingled with her excitement as she scanned her quiet street to check if any of her neighbours had noticed, and she felt a predatory sense of arousal building in her.

"Hello Mitchell, how's your mother?" Elaine asked her neighbour's young son as he stood before her on the porch, nervously clutching a steaming bag of takeaway, looking everywhere except at her open shirt. Elaine smiled and breathed deeply, pushing her chest out towards the eighteen-year-old boy, realising she was most definitely going to take advantage of him.

"Urrm. she's fine Ms. Vanderhoff. Um, this is your dinner, shall I just give it to you so I can go?" he repeated.

The freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose became more pronounced as his colour rose, making him look more innocent and boyish, though Elaine noted the arm still holding the food out towards her was strong and any tremors in it were not from strain. Elaine tried to recall if he played sports of some kind but couldn't, and didn't honestly care. The bulge growing to a nice size in his pants was the thing making her wet her lips in anticipation.

Elaine knew Mitchell Warren and his mother well. He lived in a street nearby and she would see him every Sunday at church. He was always so immaculately dressed, hair perfectly groomed, and the politest young man you could wish to meet. He was also a young man with hormones though, and on more than one occasion Elaine had caught him unsubtly snatching glances down at her bosom when he shook her hand a little too hard as if encouraging her to jiggle.

She leaned forward a little, ensuring her breasts pressed heavily against the cups of her bra, threatening to spill out at any moment.

"Would you like to give it to me Mitchell?" she invited in her best Mrs. Robinson impression. Mitchell blushed bright red and now he couldn't stop his eyes from staring at her cleavage as it heaved in time with her excited breath.

"Urrm?" was all he could say again as he nervously looked around the neighbourhood in case someone spotted them, glancing towards his Chevy Volt as if gauging the distance to escape.

"I'd like you to come in and give it to me," Elaine reiterated, emphasising the word 'give' so heavily she could have laughed at the unsubtle porniness of her display, and she'd definitely have broken down in hysterics at her overacting if it wasn't having such an obvious effect on the poor young boy standing in front of her.

'Men are such simple creatures' she thought as she smiled lasciviously at him.

Mitchell looked like he was considering dropping the food on the ground and running, so Elaine stood aside in the doorway and pointed into the house, her face becoming stern as she channelled her most severe business tone, "I think Mitchell, you should come inside, don't you? Or do you think it's appropriate to make me stand here in full view of my neighbours with my breasts on display?"

It didn't seem to occur to Mitchell that none of this was his fault, and going inside was not the obvious solution to stop Ms. Vanderhoff displaying herself to the neighbourhood, but he meekly accepted her direction and stepped into her home.

Elaine couldn't help but leer at the young man as he passed close by her, smelling a strong aroma of sweat and cheap body spray. Mitchell crept with trepidation into the hallway, and turning, offered Elaine the bag of food again at arm's length, as if shielding himself from her with it. She leant back, shutting the door quietly and firmly behind her, smiling as she saw him twitch nervously at the sound of the latch closing.

"Put the food on the sideboard by the mirror, Mitchell," she ordered, and he obediently went and placed it down carefully, looking increasingly embarrassed as he became aware of the obvious sound of porn emanating from the living room, tilting his head as if trying to glance around the corner.

"Look at me," Elaine snapped, and he spun around dutifully, and she knew he'd do anything she commanded.

Mitchell stared at his older neighbour, focussing his gaze somewhere around her chin as he tried to avoid both eye contact, and staring at the contents of her bra. Elaine didn't give him a choice as she took two steps forward, her extra height becoming obvious, and reaching up to the front of her bra, pulled it down, allowing her large creamy coloured breasts to spill out towards him. She felt the warm tingling build again as she noted his intake of breath, the excitement of displaying herself to this young, scared boy, arousing her more deeply than she could have imagined.

"Do you like my breasts Mitchell?" she enquired softly while she allowed her fingers to roll and pinch her nipples, all the time continuing to close the gap between them.

Elaine was so close now she could see the small beads of sweat forming on the boy's forehead, and his ragged breathing made her anticipation exhilarating. He nodded imperceptibly and looked up at her. For a moment Elaine felt sorry for him, he looked scared and confused despite his obvious arousal, and she wasn't sure if he even realised he'd reached down, rubbing the throbbing bulge in his pants.

Elaine thought of his mother Beatrice Warren, a pompous and self-righteous Christian woman who considered herself the guardian of the standards and morality in their small neighbourhood. The idea of what she'd do if she could see her son now, his eyes fixated on his neighbour's large bare breasts as he stroked his cock, was delightful. Elaine thought she could only be more excited if Beatrice had also been there to suffer the humiliation. 'Maybe restrained, forced to watch as Elaine did depraved things to her child, would her moral Christian pussy get wet in spite of it all?' Elaine thought, 'well, maybe I should find out sometime?'

"Would you like to touch them, Mitchell?" Elaine asked him in a polite, clipped tone as if offering him a glass of lemonade. Mitchell grinned for the first time and reached out as if to grab them, but Elaine swatted his hands away as she tutted at him.

"Uh-oh young man, if you want to touch me, you have to ask me properly."

Mitchell stared at her as he slowly found his voice, deeper than it had been before, "Can I touch them please, Ms. Vanderhoff?"

Elaine nodded, but then stopped him again, more gently this time as he enthusiastically moved forward.

"Ask me properly, say 'can I touch your breasts please Mommy'!" and Elaine smiled as his eyes widened, his confusion growing again. He paused and seemed to lean back from her as if not sure what to do.

"If you want to touch my breasts you need to ask properly, Mitchell. Mommy wants you to touch them. Mommy wants her little baby boy to touch her big fat breasts. Do you want to touch Mommy's breasts, Mitchell, baby?"

Mitchell looked like a deer about to go through the windscreen of a car, and Elaine worried if she'd pushed him too much, what if he ran home and told his mother about what she'd done? But he wouldn't. Elaine knew Beatrice was the type of woman who'd blame Mitchell for his perversions as much as her, and they both knew it.

Elaine could also read people easily, and noted Mitchell's eyes widening as she spoke, how his breathing and colour changed, and how the bulge in his pants twitched more. It confirmed this was not the first-time young Mitchell had considered his mom's breasts. That she was vocalising a secret fantasy he'd had for a long time.

"Can I touch your breasts please Mommy?" Mitchell asked softly, his breathing heavy and his cock straining to be free. Elaine thought she was going to cum right then, as she felt the weight of seducing and corrupting a boy younger than her own son. She put her hands behind her back and arched her shoulders, pushing her breasts proudly forward for him, gasping as his surprisingly strong hands firmly grabbed her flesh, kneading and pressing her.

Elaine looked at him with triumph and inhaled again as she felt a sharp wet feeling as Mitchell leaned down and latched onto her right nipple, his teeth nipping her and sending shocks of pain through her body. She ruffled her hands through his hair and pulled his face tight to her bosom, rubbing herself against his face as her scorned libido went into overdrive.

"That's so wrong baby boy. Oh you shouldn't do that baby, but it feels so good, suck on mommy's breasts. Mmmm that feels so good baby, keep doing that, ahhhh!"

Elaine considered what his mother's breasts must be like. She always wore such boring conservative clothes it was impossible to discern if she had any figure at all, which in a way made the idea more alluring.

Elaine wanted more, the wine helping her lose her inhibitions and tonight she wanted to be as dirty as possible, as if all her deep repressed feelings and desires were emerging at once.

She slid her hand down between them, noting Mitchell's front was firm and lean under his top, and she felt his mouth suck harder on her breast as her fingers slid across the front of his pants, causing him to moan around her nipple.

Elaine deftly found the zip and dragged it down, putting her hand into the opening and grasping him hard through the material of his underwear. His breathing became heavier, and he released her nipple with a gasp.

"I've got a girlfriend Ms. Vanderhoff," he pleaded as if not sure what to do. His obvious look of guilt meant it was true, but Elaine could feel how he pushed against her hand, his boxers damp with precum. She grasped him more firmly, squeezing him to the point of pleasure, pain and submission.