The Singularity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your mother know about your girlfriend?" she demanded.

He shook his head, his hands still cupping her heavy breasts.

"Who is she?"

"Sarah Wellington, Ms. Vanderhoff."

Elaine smiled at Mitchell and rewarded him by fishing his cock out of his boxers, enjoying how he groaned at the combination of the cool air, and her warm fingers wrapping themselves around it. Elaine knew Sarah, she'd been in the year below Cassandra. A petite redhead: someone you'd call cute instead of beautiful, with a gentle smile and dazzling brown eyes. She was different to Elaine in more ways than age, her figure small and lean in contrast to Elaine's curves, and she guessed Sarah was maybe at most a small B-cup.

"Have you fucked Sarah?" Elaine asked as she slowly pumped her hand up and down his shaft, his hips moving away from her hand as if he was still hesitant, trying to retreat and lessen the effect of her movements. He nodded.

"Sort of," he meekly stuttered.

"You dirty little boy, that's very un-Christian of you," she tutted and had to supress a giggle as she saw the shame building up on his face.

"Whatever would your mother say if she found out her son's a little pervert who has strayed from the righteous path?"

"And what exactly do you mean by sort of? Don't lie as I'll be able to tell," and she gave him a hard squeeze to let him know she was serious.

He blushed as much as a red-faced person could, and looked at her, groaning as she expertly teased him, her thumb rubbing the sticky precum around the head of his cock.

"Well, we sort of had sex but we're still virgins," he offered with such sincerity Elaine did laugh, and realised how cruel it sounded. Mitchell looked embarrassed and scared.

"What are you talking about young man? You're either a virgin, or you've had sex and you're not. Which is it?"

He looked at her as if she was now the one being dense, "well you know. We did things, but, you know, there's the loophole?"

Elaine admittedly didn't know what he was talking about and wondered if this was an age thing, maybe it was down to how kids today defined sex and virginity.

"Ok, well what do you mean. Explain exactly what loophole you're talking about?"

If Elaine wasn't holding onto Mitchell by his cock, she suspected he might have tried to run away again, which intrigued her more. She gave him a deprecating look as she squeezed his cock, making clear she wanted to know. His hands fell away from her breasts as he stood awkwardly in front of her, and for a moment she thought about what her kids would say if they walked in on their mom holding the young neighbour by his cock.

"Um well, you know, I put it in her butt. You know, that's the loophole. You can't lose your virginity if you don't put it in a girl's pussy, right?"

Two things went through Elaine's mind. Firstly, anger at the bullshit people like Mrs. Warren teach their kids, to make them so afraid of sex they try every which way to satisfy their youthful urges without being condemned. Bullshit which Beatrice had obviously been forcing into her son, who now aged eighteen, thought the most Christian way to have sex with his girlfriend was to ass-fuck her. Secondly Elaine felt her own pussy spasm and clench at the idea of seeing Sarah, so little and cute, bent over, cheeks spread, grimacing and squealing as she tried to take Mitchell's decent sized cock in her ass.

Elaine sighed and looked at Mitchell. He was a sweet kid and normally this type of conversation would have led Elaine to want to sit with him and unpack all the things wrong with his situation. Tonight though, Elaine had needs, and everything in her body wanted to fulfil them now, even if it meant using not so innocent little Mitchell.

She also knew Mitchell was vulnerable. If his mother ever found out what he and Sarah had been up to, she'd throw him out of the house. Elaine's dark urges pushed her forward, the small motherly voice in her head drowned out by the excitement and power she was feeling.

"That's very bad Mitchell. I doubt your mother will be happy if she hears about it. I'm not sure if I will have to tell her or not?"

"For your own moral wellbeing."

Mitchell seemed to be shrinking visibly in front of her eyes, everywhere except his young cock which stoically kept its firmness in her palm, so she squeezed again hard to let him know she was still in control.

"You can't tell my mother," he pleaded in a tone which almost made Elaine crumble. Only the heat of his flesh and what it was doing to her own body stopped her, and as she continued speaking, she felt herself becoming more aroused at how she could manipulate him.

"I won't tell her if you answer all my questions honestly, and do everything I say exactly."

"Do you understand?"

Mitchell nodded and mumbled an affirmation as Elaine rewarded him again by loosening her grip and pulling his cock in long strokes, eliciting appreciative noises.

"So, you're a virgin still because you have put your cock in Sarah's ass, but not her pussy, is that all you've done?"

Mitchell shook his head, "Sarah gave me a blowjob and I played with her pussy with my fingers, but we never had proper sex."

Elaine couldn't help but roll her eyes at the notion of 'proper sex' but let it slide,

"And you seemed to get excited when I told you to call me mommy. Does it excite you?"

He nodded again, groaning as Elaine jacked off his cock and asked her next question, her mind feeling jittery with excitement as she felt herself crossing another moral boundary.

"Does it excite you to think about your real mother?"

Mitchell stood silently, not moving, and Elaine's hand paused, grasping his cock, the hall suddenly silent except for the sound of the large clock in the corner ticking rhythmically, and Elaine realised the porn film must have ended.

They stood looking at each other for what seemed like an age, Elaine waiting patiently, knowing the boy would break and hopefully answer in the way she desired.

His body seemed to slump a little as he dropped his gaze and under his breath mumbled, "yes."

Elaine recommenced her movement, softly, tenderly caressing his silky skin in an almost motherly manner.

"Thank you for being honest with me Mitchell. It makes me happy that you were brave enough to tell me."

"And I'll let you in on a secret. It makes me wet; would you like to feel?"

Mitchell stared up at her and Elaine noticed a new look in his eyes, like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and maybe a sparkle of excitement. She pulled her skirt languidly up her thick thighs, noting how his eyes lingered on her stocking tops, hungrily drifting up her legs in a way she could almost feel, her arousal growing in anticipation.

Elaine stood in front of him, slowly stroking his cock, holding her skirt up around her waist, the small triangle of dark brown hair on her mons pointing where she wanted him to touch her. She parted her feet and looked Mitchell in the eyes.

Mitchell reached out hesitantly, and Elaine sucked her breath in sharply as his fingertips gently made contact with her labia for the first time. He grew bolder and she felt his fingertips press deeper between her folds, the soft tingling pressure teasing her, and it took all her willpower not to bend her knees and push herself wantonly down onto his fingers. Instead, she pulled her hips back and paused her stroking again.

"Have you ever seen your mother naked?" her words were soft, and this time Mitchell did not seem to flinch so much, still holding his hand out as if begging, his fingertips agonisingly out of reach of her flesh.

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

Mitchell seemed to have grasped Elaine would continue her pleasuring of him every time he answered. It was as if admitting his desire for his mother broke some secret seal, and the words now tumbled out of him, interspersed with groans of pleasure. As he spoke Elaine felt a sense of elation and arousal she never thought possible, the filthiness of what he said genuinely shocking her and she delighted at knowing the details, noting how it could come in useful later.

She allowed her hips to drift forward, his fingertips once again continuing their youthful exploration of her body as she reciprocated on his young cock.

"I came home early one day from school last month; I was supposed to be in bible study class, but our teacher Mrs. Henderson got sick, so we were let out early. I went home and when I got there, Pastor Shannon's car was out front, which is normal as my mother helps out at the church a lot."

"Pastor Shannon was in his car when I arrived and seemed nervous to see me. I told him about Mrs. Henderson, and then he got real nervous and said he had to leave and drove off real fast."

"Anyway, I went into the house the back way, through the kitchen as usual, and grabbed a coke, but when I went upstairs, I heard sounds coming from my mom's room."

As she listened to Mitchell excitedly tell his story, Elaine realised this was the sordid perversions she'd secretly been craving all evening, breathing in expectantly as he recounted what happened, and she stepped closer to allow his fingers to sink deeper inside her.

"My mom was in her room with the door open. She was lying on her bed on her back, her head propped up on pillows and she was wearing a blindfold." Elaine looked at the young man in front of her, revealing his dark secret, loving it when he groaned as he recalled what he'd seen.

"She wasn't wearing anything, and her hands and feet were tied, spread wide to each bed post. I could see all of her. I'd never seen her naked like that and I tried to, well, you know... but I couldn't say anything. I just stood there. She must have heard me and thought I was Pastor Shannon as she said real dirty, sinful things to me."

Elaine was thoroughly enjoying herself by this point, and allowed her hips to buck against Mitchell's fingers, using them to bring herself towards climax.

"What was she asking Pastor Shannon to do, Mitchell?"

"All sorts of things, she was swearing and saying words I've never heard her say, like she was possessed or something."

"Mom was saying how she's Pastor Shannon's whore, how he should fuck her face, and stick his cock in all her holes. How she wanted him to slap and spit on her, put things inside her."

"And did it make you hard to see your mother lying there, using those dirty words?"

Mitchell nodded and groaned, precum leaking from the end of his cock.

"Tell me what your mother looked like lying there, what's her body like?"

"Um, well she's a bit bigger than you, she has more of a belly, and rolls, and her breasts are much bigger, but they hang lower. Yours look much hotter, the way they stick out."

Elaine smiled at the compliment. "What else happened Mitchell, did you just spy on your mom?" she asked, enjoying the growing excitement on his young face as he recalled what happened. "Or did you touch yourself as you looked at her?"

"I couldn't help myself. I went into the room as she was talking, saying all the things she wanted Pastor Shannon to do to her. She was begging me to let her wrap her tits around my cock and make me cum on her face, and then I saw she had this big, thick black vibrator that looked about the size of my arm inside her, and I could see everything."

"And you didn't announce yourself Mitchell? Why didn't you untie your poor mother instead of allowing her to degrade herself in front of you?"

Mitchell had the decency to look sheepish, but Elaine could see and feel how much he was now enjoying telling her his secrets, both of them reacting physically to the illicit truth together.

"She told me; well Pastor Shannon, to do things to her."

"The thought of what she was offering to do excited me, and I couldn't help myself."

"What happened Mitchell? What did you do to your mother?"

"Mom said she wanted 'a fat, hard cock in her mouth right now' and I got carried away."

"I took my clothes off and I crept onto the bed."

Elaine held her breath in anticipation, wondering if she believed the sweet innocent boy in front of her had done what he was telling her.

"She made these weird, excited sounds when I climbed on top of her, so I sat on her chest and put my cock near her mouth, she leaned forward and tried to lick it, so I put it in."

"She lay there for a minute, like she didn't move, and then she seemed to try and say something, but her mouth was so warm and soft I couldn't stop myself from pushing my cock further in."

"It felt like she was trying to shake her head for a moment and struggle, but that made me more excited, so I held her head down and then she gave up trying to talk. Mom allowed me to push it in real far and sucked me harder and deeper than Sarah. I got carried away though and started shoving it in till she was choking. Thing is she seemed to like it, she must have thought I was Pastor Shannon because I got a little worried and stopped, but she begged me to be harder and rougher. So I was."

Elaine was wet at the thought of this young boy in front of her roughly violating his mother, but the idea the uptight Mrs. Warren would enjoy being face-fucked by her son, sounded so unreal, and she realised it may all be a young boy's fantasy. Maybe telling her what he'd only ever fantasised about was exciting him, and encouraging him to lie.

Elaine looked at Mitchell sternly, trying to gauge whether he could possibly be telling the truth, pausing her movements and holding still, the boy now looking at her with a worried expression.

"I don't know Mitchell; this sounds more like a young boy's wet dream than something I can believe your mother would do. She's an upstanding member of our community and church, and I don't believe she'd ever do something like that with Pastor Shannon, let alone her own son."

"How am I supposed to believe you?"

Mitchell was taken aback by her sudden change in tone, and he looked at her, his eyes seeming to implore her not to stop. 'I thought so,' Elaine said to herself as she felt her excitement dipping at the realisation this was a young boy's fantasy.

Mitchell seemed to realise the risk Elaine was going to stop what she was doing, and with a concerned look on his face he scrabbled for his pocket.

"Uhm... my phone," he explained weakly, raising Elaine's curiosity, "I... ahh... um... I filmed it on my phone."

He held out his phone in silence. Elaine allowed him to unlock it and search around before giving it back to her. She watched the video, and Mitchell groaned as Elaine's delighted hand grasped onto his cock again.

The shaky video captured Beatrice in her full soft and pale glory, her legs pulled wide on top of her flowery bed covers, black ropes tying her ankles to the bed posts. Her thighs were wide and pale, though her skin was pink and flushed, and a thick black rubber cock stuck out from between them. The soft rolls of her belly jiggled, as she cocked her blindfolded head side to side, large breasts with long nipples hanging heavily on her chest. Her mouth was moving, and Elaine watched enraptured, as she heard her snooty, stuck-up voice saying things Elaine didn't think possible.

The camera wobbled, and bobbed erratically around, the view a dizzying swirl of images, accompanied by the sound of clothes being removed. It settled into a gentle bobbing motion as the person holding it moved closer to the bed, and for a moment, as it drifted sideways, Mitchell's red face was caught in the reflection of the bedside mirror.

The camera panned up her legs as he climbed on the bed, focussing on her crotch where her hairy vagina was spread wide around the thick rubber shaft. A hand reached down and tentatively touched the end of the dildo, causing Beatrice to groan with pleasure.

"Oh Pastor Shannon, fuck me with that big Black cock, fuck my dirty whore cunt."

Her cunt made a wet sucking sound as her son pulled the rubber cock back, her lips clinging onto it, and Elaine was impressed by how tight she still seemed to be. Mitchell pulled it back until almost the whole thing was showing, it must have been a good seven or eight inches long, and thick in a way Elaine felt might have been too much for herself. Mrs. Warren's groan was long and drawn out, in time to the fake flesh leaving her, turning into a squeal of disappointment as she felt the bulbous flange of the head slip out of her. She shook her head in frustration. Mitchell seemed to realise and pushed it forward, the slippery, thick rubber cock plunging aggressively back into her, and her squeal turned to a scream of delight.

"Oh, fuck Pastor! It's fucking huge, your gonna tear me apart. Urrggghh, fuuuuccck, it's too much, you dirty cunt. Oh fuck, it's so big. Fuck!"

"I need your cock Pastor, give me your cock now. Fuck my face, I want to taste your beautiful cock."

Mrs. Warren was excited when she thought Pastor Shannon was climbing on top of her, but Elaine saw the shocked movement, could feel the fear and horror, as it quickly became apparent the cock pushing its way between her lips was not his.

Her hands flapped desperately, futilely trying to free themselves from their restraints, her mouth moving as if trying to spit out the flesh violating her. As the cock was sinking into Beatrice's mouth, both women heard an unmistakable groan, a groan Mitchell made in Elaine's own presence moments before, and she saw Beatrice freeze, her entire body shocked into stillness.

Her hands stopped and she seemed to try and tilt her head back, trying to peek under the blindfold, but she was pinned down by Mitchell's cock. Elaine could almost see her thoughts racing in the expression across Mrs. Warren's face as she considered the cock now being fed unrelentingly into her mouth. She obviously came to a decision, relaxing as her son's thick flesh sunk deeper, her own groan joining his in unison.

Elaine looked up at Mitchell, getting closer to him, allowing his fingers to start their exploration and pleasuring again.

"That videos so hot Mitchell, I'd love a copy of it," but Mitchell looked scared at her words and shook his head. Elaine knew though that she needed the video and pushed on more insistently, "I wouldn't show anyone, I'll keep it here in the house.."

"....House," she repeated, groaning as if distracted by Mitchell's fingers, "please send me a copy from the phone," and she smiled as she saw a small data alert flash on the screen, as House, always listening, waiting to serve, pulled the data from Mitchell's phone. Elaine was excited, knowing House would have pulled all the data, not just the video, looking forward to what other secrets she'd discover on the phone later.

Mitchell shook his head and mumbled how he couldn't share it. Elaine kissed him lightly on the lips. "Just tell me what else happened then."

He breathed deeply, the same groan from the video, as their fingers played with each other again. "I didn't think I was going to last long, so I had to stop after a while. When I took my cock out of her mouth, she told me to do something else...."

Elaine looked at Mitchell as his words trailed off.

"I'm too embarrassed to tell you about it."

Elaine should have felt compassion for the young man revealing his twisted liaison with his mother, but instead his embarrassment, of something worse than violating her mouth, made her more curious and aroused, and she had to know.

"Tell...me...everything."

Mitchell's fingers sped up as he spoke, and Elaine felt lightheaded as she listened to him.

"Mom told me to turn around, face her feet and put my cock between her tits. It was a bit awkward, but I did, her tits are huge, and I was able to wrap them around my cock and it felt amazing."

Elaine smiled at him puzzled, "tit-fucking someone doesn't sound particularly embarrassing Mitchell."