The Singularity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head, "well, I was kinda up on my knees, and I heard my mom telling me to sit down. Thing was, in that position it meant, yunno, sitting on her..."

"...On her face."

"And did you?" Elaine could feel her heart racing faster and the throbbing in her groin began to spread.

Mitchell nodded. "I sank down, and my mom's lips and tongue were all wet and sloppy, kissing my ass, I mean like, yunno, kissing me right in my asshole."

"It was strange, all wet and squirmy, and she was making a loud slurping, groaning noise. It felt weird and amazing, so I slid my ass up and down over her mouth."

"Mom seemed to real like it, as she was moaning and licking all over my ass, telling me to rub myself on her. Telling me she was my filthy whore and begging me to let her taste my ass."

Elaine looked at Mitchell, thinking how long it had been since she'd had the chance to lick someone's ass, the feeling she enjoyed as she felt her tongue push between their butt cheeks, the strange texture of their most private hole and how she'd be overwhelmed by their smell and taste.

Mitchell continued. "Then she pushed her tongue in and it was too much, I came all over her tits and stomach, and she kept licking me."

"She said she loved me, and I should do it again sometime, and she called me Pastor Shannon in a weird, giggly voice."

"But then I got scared and panicked. I ran away and pretended to come home a while later being all noisy. By the time I came in, mom was in the kitchen and greeted me like everything was normal."

"Thing is, Mom's been a bit weird since then, hugging me loads, and Pastor Shannon doesn't come over anymore."

Elaine smiled at Mitchell's youthful naivety. It hadn't occurred to him how different he and Pastor Shannon obviously are, even if you have a blindfold on. Elaine would be able to tell apart any man she knew, let alone her own son. As for Brian, she knew the sound and feel of his movements so well, his fragrance and shape so intimately, he wouldn't be able to get close without her realising who he was.

It still hadn't occurred to Mitchell that it was weird between them because, as revealed in the video, it was obvious Beatrice had been aware the moment he'd involuntarily moaned, and upon hearing the sound, she'd realised it was her own son using her mouth for his pleasure, not her lover, the minister.

The fact Beatrice had continued to allow her son to fuck her mouth, demanding he sat on her face while she rimmed him to climax, said a lot. Elaine made a mental note to find an opportunity in the future to put this new knowledge to use.

Elaine also realised Mitchell had revealed his darkest secrets on her hall security camera, and would be beholden to anything she asked. She decided to reward him, and dropping to her knees in front of the young man, looked up at him with her hands on the front of his legs. She enjoyed the way he looked down at her, expectant and nervous as he imagined what her intentions were.

"Turn around Mitchell." Elaine's voice was sharp, confusing him as she slowly encouraged him to move until he was facing away from her.

She looked up at him as he tried nervously to see what she was doing over his shoulder.

"Face forward."

Elaine looked at the young man's tight jeans, thinking how cute his butt looked in them. She slid her hands slowly around his waist to the front, expertly unbuttoning the pants and pulling them slowly down. She allowed them to slink down to his knees and then putting her thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, dragged them down with a sharp tug.

Mitchell exclaimed with a small gasp and wobbled precariously; his legs tangled in his pants. Elaine steadied him by putting her hands on either side of his firm buttocks, enjoying the soft warmth.

His ass was athletic and pale, with tan lines on the backs of his legs where his shorts obviously sat. He had a soft downy fuzz of hair across his cheeks and the backs of his thighs were muscular and tight.

Elaine held onto him and leant forward, smelling his rich aroma of sweat, and kissed him delicately on one cheek and then the other. Mitchell hissed small, excited breaths and leant forward, subtly pushing his ass back towards her face, his intentions clear.

Ealine obliged him by planting a small wet kiss, and a flick of her tongue right in the gap between his ass-cheeks, pressing her nose into the cleft, causing him to groan more.

It had been so long since Ealine had done this to anyone that it was difficult for her to restrain her own excitement, knowing that the teasing must be driving him wild. She couldn't resist though and firmly pressed his buttocks apart with her hands, exposing his asshole. She heard his intake of breath, knew that feeling of how the cold air tickles when someone spreads your cheeks apart, and she leant in blowing gently over his sensitive orifice.

She enjoyed how the crinkled skin twitched under her warm breath and then Elaine languidly dragged her tongue up the full length of his crack. Mitchell groaned deeply and planted his hands on his knees to steady himself.

"Fuuuckkk..." He groaned and leaned back against her.

Elaine slathered his ass with spit, "so you like your mom licking your ass, do you?"

Mitchell just grunted in response and Elaine pressed her face deep between his ass cheeks swirling and plunging her tongue across his asshole.

An image appeared as elaine closed her eyes and started to joyfully rim the young boy. She remembered how she normally saw Mitchell, each Sunday standing dutifully by his mother's side, in his Sunday best as they listened to Pastor Shannon's thunderous sermons, and it made her feel wonderfully dirty. The thought of that well dressed and polite young man now standing with his pants around his ankles, hands on his knees, huffing in deep breaths as she worshipped his asshole was delightful.

Elaine reached between Mitchell's strong thighs and slowly worked her hand up and down his cock as she French kissed his ass, moaning appreciatively as Mitchell reached around and pulled her face deeper into his ass before he started to move, rubbing himself over her mouth and face, making Elaine feel joyously filthy as he used her.

Elaine came up for air gasping.

"Would you like to fuck mommy's mouth Mitchell?"

"Do you want to feel what it's like again?"

Mitchell turned, slipping his hands around Elaine's head, and for the first time she felt a hint of subservience as she reacted to the strength of his grip.

"Tell mommy what you want Mitchell,"

"I want to fuck your face mom; I want to feel my cock slip deep into your throat again and cum all over you."

Elaine smiled at Mitchell, delighted how her sordid evening was turning out, and determined to keep it going.

"Go on then son, fuck mommy's mouth," and Elaine opened her mouth wide in an o-shape pout as she stared up at the young delivery boy, regretful she couldn't also see it all happening, excited at the idea of being able to watch it back later, a mature woman on her knees, allowing an eighteen-year-old to face-fuck her as vigorously as he wanted.

Mitchell didn't need more encouragement, and Elaine felt a wave of excitement mixed with mild panic, as the young man roughly drove his thick cock into her mouth. She could smell his sweat and taste the saltiness of his fluids as the bulbous end of his cock pushed its way between her lips, groaning as she felt the small ripples and ridges of the silky firm shaft sinking into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and thought of Mitchell's mother, feeling the same flesh push between her lips, smelling the same smell and hearing the young man's groans. In Beatrice's case though, she also knew it was her son doing it, and Elaine wondered how she'd react if in her place. What would she do and feel if she was tied to her bed upstairs, blindfolded, as her wonderful son Brian climbed on top of her and secretly molested her.

Elaine groaned heavily around the boy's cock and allowed her hand to stray between her thighs, pleasuring herself as she gave herself to him and the thought of her son.

A feeling of discomfort and panic arose when he hit the back of her mouth and pushed further, quickly overridden by her feeling of submission, and the delight at seeing the pleasure and excitement on the young boy's face.

The hall was filled with the wet schlucking sound of Mitchell's cock riding in-and-out of Elaine's mouth, their groans of pleasure intermingling, and the smell of sweat and sex hanging dank in the air.

Elaine clasped her hands together obediently behind her back and allowed Mitchell to dictate the pace he wanted, drool and spit dribbling out of her mouth and dripping down onto her front, her torn shirt now translucent and sticky against the sides of her breasts.

Mitchell's fingers gripped Elaine's hair so tightly it was causing a pain in her scalp, but she hardly noticed as he continued his unrelenting pace. Elaine surrendered herself to his movements as his mother had done, her mouth wide as she allowed herself to be used for his pleasure. She felt his grip stiffen as he pulled her head more firmly down onto him, as if he was trying to bury himself as deep as possible into her. She murmured expectantly, her lips tight around him, as she felt the familiar sensation of the flesh in her mouth swelling and pulsing more rapidly, excited by what was about to happen. Elaine felt his weight as he raised up on his toes, pushing himself into her as his cock erupted into the back of her throat.

Elaine tried valiantly to swallow all his cum, but even as she assumed his orgasm would cease, he continued and she had to spit out his cock, spluttering and gasping as his cum fell onto her front, and she felt the spattering shower still falling against her face and cheeks.

As she heaved in breaths, and the young man's cum dribbled off her chin down her front, Elaine felt more alive than she'd done in a long time. A spark and joy she thought had been lost when John had left was still there, and she felt urges so overwhelming she thought for a moment she might cry.

She looked up at Mitchell, his eyes wide with excitement as he gazed down at her, and realised with astonishment, his cock, which had only softened slightly after he'd cum, was already stiffening and rising again. Oh, how Elaine had forgotten the joys of youth and a young man's ability to recover so quickly. What they lacked in skill they most thankfully made up for in stamina.

Elaine pulled herself upright, grazing his cock languidly with her tongue on the way past and kissed him gently on the mouth, allowing him to taste himself.

"Mmm Mitchell, you have a very nice cock, no wonder your mom enjoyed sucking it. Now how about you show me that loophole you were talking about?" and Elaine walked over to the sideboard, leaning over, looking at Mitchell's reflection in the mirror as she dragged her pencil skirt up over her ass, before reaching back and spreading herself for him.

Elaine watched the reflection of the young man pulling his pants off before walking up behind her, shuddering as she felt his hidden hands rub across the backs of her thighs and ass. Mitchell was obviously not as innocent as he made out, as she watched him drop down, his head disappearing from view, gasping out loud and groaning as she felt his thick wide tongue drag its way up across her labia all the way till it made contact with her asshole.

"You dirty, sinful little boy. Oh my, I can't believe you want to put your tongue in your mother's shithole, that's so nasty. You filthy, filthy boy," And she squealed with delight as she felt the strange sensation of the tip of his tongue entering her. "You like licking your mommy's ass then, do you? You know your mommy wants to feel her son's tongue in her ass. Harder!" and Elaine pushed herself back against his face, pulling her ass wide open with her hands as she tried to get as much of him inside her as she could.

Elaine was enjoying her role playing more than she thought she would, and where she might have giggled at the cheesiness of her words, in this situation it made the blood rushing through her body tingle and dazzle her, and she realised she wasn't talking to Mitchell anymore. Now Elaine was imagining her own son Brian, his head and mouth lapping up and down against her pussy and ass, and she felt waves of delightful shame.

With no warning the tongue left her, and she inhaled sharply at the sudden unwanted cold and wet sensation, before a moment later a hot round weight pressed against her, and she exhaled as she felt the momentary burning discomfort as her ass tried to accommodate the thick wet cock sliding relentlessly into her behind.

"Oh Mitchell, honey, what are you doing? Oh my god why are you sticking your cock in mommy's ass?"

"Oh my god, please no!"

"You're too big son!"

"Oh god, you're in my ass, what are you doing baby, urrrrghhhhhhh!"

Mitchell was obviously excited by Elaine's words and the idea of sodomising his own mother, and she felt him trembling as he thrust faster and deeper into her. 'Oh fuck yeah' she thought, 'fuck me Brian, fuck your mom's ass, stretch me and make me cum, fill my ass with your seed."

The feeling of his cock seemed to fill Elaine with a deep overwhelming pressure and she felt her own orgasm begin building, the climax she'd needed all afternoon, maybe longer. It built from the pain and throbbing coming from her ass, as if a hand was reaching down inside her and grabbing her all the way from her clit to her ass. She felt her legs wobble, enjoying how the shakes seemed to build as her orgasm approached.

Mitchell was thrusting and grunting harder now, the sideboard banging against the wall causing the mirror to shake, his fingers digging into the soft flesh on the sides of Elaine's wide ass as he pushed himself frantically towards climax.

"Make me cum Mitchell, make mommy cum, fuck me harder, keep going, I'm almost there. Keep going. Keep going, keep going! Almost there......"

"Nooo, not yet, not yet. Not! Yet!"

Mitchell grunted loudly and slammed his cock into Elaine one last time, and she felt his cock swell inside her as thick streams of jizz filled up her rectum. She was so close to her own climax if he'd only kept going for fifteen more seconds, she'd have cum with him. She groaned and shook her head in frustration, and he mistook it for her own enjoyment.

"Fuck that was so good Mrs. Vanderhoff, I can't believe you let me do that. It was amazing," and he slumped down on her back leaving Elaine trapped under his heaving weight as her orgasm retreated in unison with his softening cock, receding and slithering out of Elaine's frustrated body.

Elaine felt Mitchell kissing the top of her back and thanking her, while also now worrying about Sarah, and she realised again how young and inexperienced he was. As frustrated as she still felt, she didn't blame him, and in its own way he'd provided her with exactly what she'd needed in the moment.

She extricated herself from Mitchell's grasp and standing up, looked down at his flushed face as she felt his semen dribbling out of her tender asshole down the back of her legs, and couldn't help but love the slutty glow she still felt.

"Don't worry Mitchell, I'll not tell Sarah, or anyone anything about what happened here tonight, or what you did to your mother, as long as you don't ever mention this to anyone else. Do we have a deal?"

Mitchell looked at her lovingly and nodded. "Can I see you again sometime?" he enthusiastically asked.

Elaine smiled at him and kissed him gently on the lips, noting the deep aroma of her own body. "Maybe. We'll see what happens." She tucked his cock back into his pants, and straightening his clothes and hair as a good mother would, she guided him towards the door. "Maybe you can introduce me to Sarah? I wouldn't mind feeling her young pretty mouth licking all of your cum out of my ass. I'm sure you'd enjoy watching that as well, wouldn't you Mitchell?"

As she pushed him out into the cool evening air, he looked back at her longingly one more time, as if to confirm to himself it had all truly happened. Elaine smiled at him, and before she closed the door, bent down and whispered one more thing in his ear.

"Oh, and by the way Mitchell, Pastor Shannon is uncircumcised, unlike you. Your mother knew it was you, not him!"

And she shut the door on him, smiling wickedly.

To be continued...