The Sinner's Canon Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica, please ... please just hang up or stop taking his cock inside you for long enough to talk to me ... Please, you and me, we could be happy, just the two of us, if you just stop this silly size queen deal of yours. We could really have a future, a connection, a love that ... would be so much better if we're just ... faithful to each other. Don't you see that? Please, Jessica ... please dump his sorry, lousy, manwhore ass!" Tyler groveled some more, but that was when I lost my patience.

"Dude, shut up! You're not listening, are you? You have two choices, man, so deal with it. You can dump her and hurt her that way for daring to be her true self, which is a pain slut, not a size queen, who happens to love you and me both ... or you can step up and accept that this is what OUR girlfriend needs ... another dick. MY DICK!

"She needs at least both of us, so enjoy having a girlfriend who is that damn loving! I don't have a problem sharing her, so why should you? Now, fish or cut bait!" I taunted Tyler with a tone of real authority and power so strong that I heard him piss his pants over the phone.

"You've ... clearly got a lot more than one woman ... so why not let her go and let me keep her? Why must you keep Jessica, too? Why, Jack? Why not just bow out and let me love her the way that she deserves, exclusively, faithfully, romantically, monogamously ... you know, properly, the way that a man should love a woman and vice versa? Why make her dance to your tune and settle for less?" Tyler tried to "reason" with me using his bullshit platitudes.

"Dude, do you even hear yourself? Are you a guy or a Hallmark movie trailer? I hate to break it to you, man, but this isn't gonna end up like one of those films where the hero, which in your mind is you, rides off into the sunset with the woman he loves all to himself. What part of 'she doesn't want that way of life' don't you get, fella?

"Look, either you can move on or you can accept and love Jessica just as she is, unchanged, unaltered. Your choice, but I know which one I already chose," I disconnected the call myself just as I came inside Jessica's fantastic asshole.

Tyler rang again, of course, just as I started pulling out of Jessica, but she tightened up on me as if to get me to stay inside her butt for a while longer.

"Please ... keep fucking my ass while I'm talking to him ... I need him to have to hear us being intimate. He needs to let it sink in so he can either drop me or accept me," Jessica told me before taking the call on the fifth ring.

"Yes, honey ... what is it? Are you gonna deal with my having two men or not? Oh, and I should tell you that he and I just had a threesome shortly before your call. With another woman. Are you telling me that you wouldn't want either kind of threesome, even with another chick? I ate her out and she ate me out, too.

"Think of it, the ultimate male fantasy, right? Come on, baby, just accept it! OH, SHIT ... he's still in my ass, you know ... and it feels so damn GOOD!" Jessica urged Tyler, cumming all over again from my cock buried to the hilt in her backdoor.

God's teeth, Jessica was so deliciously impish and girlish as I plowed her backfield now. Her wonderful buttocks motivated me to bottom out repeatedly up her ass. Her giggle turned me on so damn much, too! Her culo was looser than before, but it still felt magnificent, of course, as I rammed her harder and made her cream herself yet again.

"Oh, honey, I wish that you were here for this ... oh, fuck, Jack's cock is going places inside me that I didn't know even existed! You should be here for this ... it's awesome ... you'd maybe get it, understand it better, babe ... if you were right here, watching me take that massive prick that far up my butt!" Jessica screamed as she took my cock balls deep inside her lovely ass.

"You're Jack's favorite woman now, so I think that your wish ... is my command!" Lilith announced as she caused Tyler to physically appear in my bedroom while I reamed Jessica's booty as it deserved.

"Holy smokes ... what am I doing here ... what is ... THAT?" Tyler really freaked out now, seeing his naked girlfriend underneath me with my thick demon dick going all the way up her rump.

And then he saw Lilith ... and fainted.

I came now, flooding Jessica's bowels yet again before pulling out of her and getting some cold water to splash in Tyler's face and revive him. Lilith laughed and climbed up on top of him to wake him up her way, by fucking him out of his slumber. Tyler's eyes opened wide as he saw a literal she-devil above him, bouncing up and down on his pole. He saw the horns, the pointed tail swishing behind Lilith, the large, crimson tits, and the yellow eyes in her face. It wasn't rocket science who or what Lilith was, of course.

"She's ... a ... succubus!" Tyler shouted, making Lilith laugh before she slapped his face.

"Don't speak of me as if I'm not here and can't hear you, human! Count yourself lucky that I amuse myself often by fucking betas like you. You can be such fun to seduce, mostly because you don't know how to handle or process your good luck at first. It's such a shock to the system, isn't it? It's like watching a starving man around food. He can't believe his reversal of fortune!

"Well, that and best of all, you always have so much cum! Yummy! Now, look, you and me need to have a horn-to-horn conversation here while we fuck! It's a little 'come to Satan' moment for you, if you will. Here's my offer to you, babe. You can take one of the following choices, but bear in mind, once you decide, you can't change your mind at all.

"One, you can continue to be a stubborn little prick as you have been, a path that will only drive Jessica away. However, if you do that, I'll shrink your dick down so small that you'll need a microscope to find it. I'm not even using hyperbole. It will literally be that small and absolutely fucking limp, useless to all womankind.

"If you thought that you were being cucked before, boy, you ain't seen nothing next to what would happen to you then. No woman's gonna be happy with that small of a micropenis, trust me, not even the nicest, most patient, most romantic women of all time.

'Two, you can just ... walk away, clean, easy come, easy go. No harm, no foul, It's cool. But if you do that, I'll turn you gay. You'll know that I changed you and that you were once straight. You'll become a bit of a size queen, too, and a strict bottom, trust me. Your sex life will be, shall I say, all behind you? Even recalling straight sex will make you want to puke," Lilith told Tyler while Jessica eagerly sucked my dick straight from her own butthole.

"What's my third choice? Just accept it, right? And what do I get for being such a willing cuck?" Tyler groaned as he tried to think while Lilith rode him very hard.

"A big, fat demon cock, just like his, for one thing. Can't deny Jessica the chance to enjoy two large demon dicks, can we? We want you to ... rise to the occasion, right? Just a word of warning. Big, fat demon pricks aren't gonna let you keep them in your pants. They'll make it impossible to be faithful to anyone. The demon dick comes with those ... cravings ... trust me, and plenty of women eager to sample it.

"You won't be a cuckold as such. You'll just be a lecherous horndog who shares a sexy slut with another lecherous horndog. Sounds better than being a cuck, right?" Lilith invited Tyler while squeezing his cum out of his cock at last.

"Number ... three," Tyler groaned as he spent himself at last inside Lilith's hot, humid snatch.

"Attaboy!" Lilith said as she spat on Tyler's prick and it began growing exponentially.

Tyler felt such powerful urges that I could sense them in him, as if we now had some mutual clairvoyance or telepathy or empathy or something. In me, they were rather normal, but recently intensified, especially with the demonic dong attached to me. In him, they were part of a dramatic metamorphosis. Like me, he wanted to fuck anyone who he found attractive and he was much more eager to do so.

"Jessica, honey, I think that it's time for a little make-up sex between Tyler and you, don't you agree?" I teasingly encouraged Jess, who nodded and climbed on Tyler's monster dick now.

"Oh, Lilith, thank you for ... cutting through the red tape!" Jessica laughed as I egged her on by slapping her butt.

"Yes, thank you very much for that ... that was a colossal favor to me ... to both of us, even to Tyler!" I agreed.

"And to me," Nicki added as she arrived and gave Lilith a steamy tongue kiss.

"Anything for You, my Queen," Lilith licked her lips as she made out with the Devil.

"Now, Jack, do you want me to help you with that ... other project? Not the canon, though you still have time to make ... adjustments if you wish. I can certainly aid in that, too, as could Lilith, but I think that what you ... and Jessica ... and all of us ... want ... is for you to have more of your sweet ladies to come back to you, right? Who next?" Satan asked me now as she sat on the edge of the bed with Lilith and me.

"Okay ... Sandra. Yes. Sandra. Let's have her come back to me," I quickly decided, putting a hungry smile on the Devil's face.

"Your wish is my command, honey. I'm still in your debt, you know. Lilith, get that lucky slut and bring her here!" Lucifer commanded Lilith, who was only too happy to help out even more.

"So, what are your ... limits, boundaries, dealbreakers, Your Infernal Majesty?" I teased Nicki as she reverted to her blonde waitress guise.

"I could name a litany of them for others, but for Jack Benton, not a single limit or condition. Please understand that it's a matter of ... my personal code of honor, you see. The Devil takes care of her own, and you're ... one of my own ... mine ... my savior. There is not a thing that you could ask, if it was within my power, that I wouldn't do for the man who saved me from the Lake of Fire. Trust me on that point.

"I still and forever owe you a big-ass favor ... lots of them. Think of me as your personal, rather dreamy genie ... but with unlimited wishes, horns, and no lamp, okay? By the way, you know that you can't die, right? Part of your ... past role as the Antichrist, but never rescinded, even now that you're no longer scheduled for ... you know where.

"Ironically, this immortality was supposed to apply to you and to the so-called 'false prophet,' as a means of torture, but now it will keep you alive for eternity without any suffering, aging, death, disease, any of that. You have a superhuman body, made to be tortured forever, but now it will keep you in power for that long.

"Oddly enough, Jessica was supposed to be your 'false prophet,' so she'll live forever, too. Well, you're still both gonna live forever, but now it won't involve everlasting and excruciating agony. You see why she was willing to burn with you forever ... it was once a fate intended for her, but both of you are safe from it. It's another reason why that girl is so madly in love with you. The two of you were always destined to be the ultimate power couple.

"Your full powers won't be unlocked until after the Rapture, that part was never changed, either, but trust me, when they are, you're gonna be unstoppable. Why do you think that Jehovah went along so easily with the idea of you having your own kingdom? Because, frankly, there's not much he can do to stop you short of going through with that whole ... Armageddon business. He no longer wishes to do that, of course," Nicki grinned and kissed me while Tyler and Jessica came together at last.

"So ... that's why I worship him so much ... I was always intended to worship him!" Jessica exclaimed just before Lilith returned with Sandra Romero in tow.

"Two Latinas down, one to go," Jessica giggled as she groped a much less jealous Tyler.

Chapter 6

"Hello, Sandra," I greeted one of my three most recent girlfriends, a sultry Cuban babe with golden skin to match her golden hair.

"Hello ... Jack," Sandra told me as if somehow expecting this reunion.

"You don't seem shocked at all. Not even by the involvement of Lilith," Nicki observed.

"Well ... somehow ... even with the breakup, I knew ... I have some family who are ... active in the occult, in Santeria, in fact. I just ... knew that you were supernatural somehow. You're not ... the Antichrist, are you?" Sandra wondered aloud.

"Why do people keep asking me that? No, technically, I'm not the Antichrist, but you know, strictly speaking, I was ... scheduled ... to be the Antichrist. Those plans ... are not quite in play anymore. Instead, I'm rewriting the canon. As in, editing Scripture. Some parts of the old plan are still in place, but I edited out that 'Lake of Fire' nonsense to save my own skin ... and Jessica's here. In the process, I also helped Nicki here ... and Lilith. So they're kinda sweet on me as a result," I summarized things a bit for Sandra's benefit.

"Lilith is ... her. The demoness, right? Adam's first wife?" Sandra inquired a bit more.

"Yes, you could say that," Lilith licked her lips and laughed, "I'm a succubus, dear, the first to ever truly exist ... well, other than Nicki here."

"Nicki ... is a succubus, too?" Sandra clearly tried to make sense of things, so much so that I could picture the wheels turning in her mind.

"Actually, I'm the Devil," Nicki explained now, changing into her truest ... fallen angel form now, as Lucifer.

"Madre de Dios! El Diablo? El Diablo!" Sandra paled a bit, wet the golden silk panties that were her only clothes at that moment, and crossed herself while chanting in Spanish.

"More like 'la Diabla,' dear. I'm female, cursed to be so by Jehovah forever for part of my everlasting torment, the only part that stuck. Though I can briefly assume male shapes, they don't last long, trust me. But, yes, I'm Satan. I just prefer to be called Nicki, okay?" the Devil clarified, obviously feeling tired of introducing herself like that.

"Okay, then ... could I ... make a deal with you, then?" Sandra shocked us all now with her easy transition to acceptance ... and eagerness to make a pact with Lucifer.

"Little lady, do you grasp the price that you'd have to pay if you made such a deal? It's not for the faint of heart, okay? No, for the record, I'd never burn a sweetheart and total knockout like you, it would be like destroying art, but your soul would be mine to do with as I pleased forever. Contrary to movies and literature, there are no loopholes and there is no escape clause from eternal damnation. Are you certain that you wish to make such a leap of faith?" Nicki insisted.

"Yes ... I am," Sandra assured her.

"Okay, how many wishes shall I grant her? One, two, three?" Nicki turned to me, much to Sandra's shock.

"Three, but none that force monogamy or fidelity or chastity on me or anyone else. And none that makes me subservient to anyone else," I stipulated.

"Done. Still want to do the wishes?" the Devil asked Sandra.

"Yes, of course. Believe it or not, Jack ... I've kinda figured the score on that from the way that Jessica, Lilith and the Devil herself are all clearly intimate with you. I wanted fidelity, yes, but I've gotten over it. My jealousy cost me too much, cost me my stud of a boyfriend, so my first wish is to be rid of it forever," Sandra winked at me now.

"Done ... very clever. If you have to share and you don't want to, you make it so you want to ... very smart indeed. Wise of you, babe. Very cunning, crafty even," Lucifer kissed Sandra softly on the lips to taste her at last ... that hot Latin blood that made her so sassy and sultry.

"My next wish ... is that ... I never grow old or get sick at all, no matter what, or get injured, or lose my beauty at all. No STIs, no HIV, no HPV, etc. Fair?" Sandra ran her tongue along her lips in anticipation of the answer.

"And your last wish?" Satan persisted.

"Total obedience to Jack. Permanently. I never want to be able to disobey him ever again. If he tells me to jump, I want to just ask how high. I want to be his abject slave forever. That might shock you, given how feisty and sassy I can be, but I want to please him ... I don't want any more breakups with him, okay? Sounds good?" Sandra pleaded with us both, getting nods from Satan first, and then me.

"It's a deal ... once you prick your finger in blood and sign this parchment. You do realize that once you die, I get your soul and you'll become a demon, forced to obey Lilith and me instead of Jack, right? Luckily for you, we're in Jack's debt and aren't going to refuse him a thing. But you get my point, don't ya?" the Devil presented Sandra with the parchment and she pricked her finger to sign in blood.

The deed was done. One of my nine had just sold her soul to the Devil, not for wealth or power, but to become my eager and abject slave for good! Now, that was love, wasn't it?

"Two down, seven to go," Nicki observed as I told Sandra to make breakfast for us and she rushed happily into action ... still naked.

"Rita ... let's round out the Latinas, okay?" I smiled as I considered what she might do and how she might take the notion of getting back with me.

"Oh, she wants back ... trust me, she does. It's gonna be a little tougher in her case, though. She's a novice, preparing to wear the habit of a nun," Satan informed me with a wink.

"How will you handle that?" I asked while Jessica sucked my cock and Lilith did the same for Tyler ... for now.

"You'll see," the Devil laughed as she vanished from my sight again ... contract in hand.