The Sinner's Canon Ch. 09

Story Info
Pamela joins the harem.
1.5k words
4.75
4.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
817 Followers

Going back and forth between Angela and Rita was pretty sweet, of course, particularly since I could feel how intense it was for them every time I slid inside each of them. My size was such that you could hear in their voices which one was being taken by me, even if you didn't see it. Both ladies got wetter by the second as they took me inside, at least reconciling with their ex, who was now the most powerful man alive. I was pretty sure that the power was a factor as much as my cock size was, in fact.

The more that I pounded each lady, the more amused I was by the realization that every name of one of my ladies happened to also be a name from Lou Bega's "Mambo Number Five." In any case, they couldn't have remembered their names at various points of the threesome, that much was evident. I realized that it wasn't just my size. There was something else about my cock that basically turned them into my abjects, utterly enthralled by me.

"Well, duh, I told you that it's a demon dick, baby...women can't resist demon cock at all! Never could! One taste..and they're hooked! Oh, yeah, sweet Angie and Rita are now irrevocably yours, just like Jessica and Sandra. They're sooo fucking yours!" Nicki reassured me as she let Jessica and Sandra suck her tits.

"You got that right, baby!" Lilith said as she rode Tyler with her asshole this time.

Fuck, that was wild...a dick that big up her bum...damn! If she was human, I would tend to think that it would hurt her. Even now, I cringed a little, despite knowing that as a demon, this was old hat to her. It was a reaction probably just out of habit, as the usual consequence of such a large cock up someone's arse with so little preparation would have been anal tears.

I had to remind myself that Nicki and Lilith could adjust much easier and were impervious to that level of pain or injury in most situations at least. Jehovah created the Lake of Fire to torment them, after all. That was a very high threshold for agony, wasn't it, and not likely without a purpose?

Meanwhile, I drove deeper inside Rita, pulled out, did the same for Angie, making both ladies whimper on every stroke. They seemed to crave it so much that they would have sold their souls all over again just for more of my throbbing, pulsing cock inside them. It was a demon dick, after all, so that made plenty of sense. If demon pricks were so addictive, their response was very human and understandable. It was human nature to get hooked on anything that brought feelings of pure bliss, wasn't it?

I filled and stretched both women out so thoroughly that the Tracy brothers, who were now involved in pounding the vampire nuns, were green with envy, as were the nuns themselves. It was clear that all three brothers wanted dicks that big as well. Well, I was sure that they could get them, but only at a price. I just didn't know if they were willing to pay said price: their souls. In the meantime, I made Angie and Rita cream themselves a third and then fourth time from my prick buried deep inside their sloppy cunts.

As I spurted a couple of ropes inside Angie and two more into Rita, they squirted all over again, and I heard a voice whisper that, "You just knocked Angie up, too, now. Also, Jessica and Sandra are pregnant to you now. I should have mentioned that demon seed doesn't miss. When you went back and forth between those two..you seeded them both. And Lilith."

"So...if I fuck a woman...she WILL get pregnant, as long as I cum inside her twat?" I clarified as I pulled back and watched my cum leaking out of both holes.

"Bingo. Demon seed is meant to breed, baby!" Nicki told me as she shoved her tongue down my throat, "unless she's already pregnant to you or another demon or owner of a demon cock. If she's pregnant to a regular, mortal man, that will never stop your seed from working its will and making your hellspawn. She'll just have unexpected twins, who will both be equally developed. The demon seed accelerates at whatever rate of growth will equalize things and produce fraternal twins."

"Sweet! Now I really want to grab Pamela..oh, fuck, yeah, I want to put my spawn inside her!" I confessed to Satan's delight.

"Yeah, you're getting in touch with your inner demon, that much is clear...the demon cock has a very powerful influence on you and your thinking...and you were already a very lustful kind of guy, weren't you? Well, Pamela's cute, ebony ass definitely would make any man horny, let alone a lusty devil like you! Time for me to deliver! One luscious black woman coming up!" Satan prepared to leave.

"Wait, I want to make a deal, too!" Angela begged the Devil.

"Okay, Lilith, go collect Pamela...she should be done with her husband by now. He's a one-shot wonder, after all, and falls asleep on top of her afterward. She'll be glad to get some satisfaction for sure. That's what she gets for marrying a crusty old WASP judge from the suburbs, anyway. She was looking for the anti-you. Well, she got the opposite in spades now, didn't she? More opposite than she ever expected," Nicki told Lilith, who licked her lips, no doubt planning to suck out the man's soul later.

Lilith vanished in a hurry, while Nicki towered over Angela and told her, "So, are you sure that you want to sell your soul to Lucifer? There's no take-backs, you know. All sales are final."

"Yes, I really want this, please!" Angie pleaded with Satan now.

"Okay, first wish then?" Nicki asked the desperate Angela.

"I want the Tracy brothers to have demon dicks, too!" Angela declared with excitement.

Voila, the Tracy brothers all now had demon cocks, just like Tyler and me. This really thrilled the vampire nuns, whose orgasms doubled within seconds. They also rose in intensity, their screams loud enough to be heard in Memphis, and I don't mean the one in Tennessee.

"Next?" Lucifer demanded impatiently.

"I wish that Fred had a demon cock, too, so that he'll be unable to stay chaste and I can seduce him at last. Trust me, I definitely want to stay with Jack, but I want to bring Fred as well as the Tracy brothers into the tribe, if possible," Angie confessed her true desires now.

"Okay, but I must warn you that this takes effect immediately and you might not get the first shot at his cherry. He'll find his urges so powerful that he could start fucking almost anyone. Oh, yep, there it is...the bishop's wife...damn, he's already inside her...at her house..oh, he's giving it hard to her and she's soaking wet! She's cumming on his massive demon prick even now!" Satan gave Angela details, but those only turned her on more.

"Alright, I wish that Jack was able to...alter my body and mind as much and often as he pleases, everything from my age to my beauty to my erogenous zones. On a whim, he can heal me, make me sick, turn me into an elf, whatever he likes. I want to be entirely at his mercy and under his control," Angie shocked me with her third wish as the Devil pricked her finger and she signed away her soul in blood.

Chuckling, I instantly gave Angie a cock and balls, turning her into a futa now.

"Fuck Rita with that..now!" I ordered Angie and she rushed to obey me, grabbing Rita and bending her over to have her way with her.

That, of course, was what greeted Pamela when Lilith dropped her off and vanished yet again, presumably to drain her husband beyond his humanity. Her lustful expression as soon as she saw me again was partly due to old feelings, partly due to her husband's sexual failure, and partly due to the sight of my enormous demon cock. She dropped to her knees instantly and I knew that she was already mine again for the taking.

"Oh...fuck, I was such a fool...fuck me with this, please..you're even sexier than you used to be! Especially with that fucking sea snake between your legs!" Pamela urged me as I bent her over and slid into her from behind.

"Hubby couldn't satisfy you?" I taunted my ex now.

"God, no! He's a one-moneyshot guy and not nearly as large..funny, I never used to be a size queen, not at all!" Pamela admitted as I slapped that sweet black ass of hers and drove harder and deeper into her soaking wet gash.

"Alright, but fair warning, I AM going to knock you up!" I cautioned Pamela just as my prick bottomed-out inside her at last.

"DO IT! PUT A BABY IN MEEE!" Pamela screamed as she creamed herself on my monstrous dick.

I kept fucking her harder, not wanting to stop enjoying her just yet, but I was already committed to impregnating yet another ex now. A married one this time, no less, but her husband couldn't complain. He was too busy being straddled and used for sex by Lilith. Judging by what I knew of her, he probably felt like a rag doll by now.

But all in a good cause, right?

SevMax2
SevMax2
817 Followers