All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 17'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are not being fair to Nikki.

She is getting the short end of the stick!!! Come on!!! Let her have at least Mack's Daddy. Be fair!!!!!!!!!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
*****

This one was ELEGANTLY DONE! Perfect.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
5 stars more if I could

Yet another top chapter. Such a contrast to the last one, I loved the way you had Mac ask her questions, how Spencer squirmed as he 'thought out' his answers.

I can't wait for Jack and Nikki to get together again. In my mind they seem a more natural couple than any of the mixes we've seen so far. or even thode that have been suggested.

Thanks.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
LOVE this story...

Look for the latest chapter every day - read it first.

DYING to know how it comes out!!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Jack and Nikki

I miss the longing and the heat and the love written with humor about Jack and Nikki.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Confusion?

Did any of that help their situation, possibly not, does it ease any sense of guilt? No. Was it necessary for the story probably. How can one separate out what is happening in business life and almost parallels in ones personal life . Very well crafted story. In terms of eroticism I'd give it 3out of 5.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

What a wonderfully caring but, so erotic end to that chapter beautifully written.

As always five stars. The difference between Paul Traynor and Jack and Spence ?

Love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous