The Siren Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did some illicit cam modelling for and with Bruce, but it wasn't until her 18th birthday that her career took off. She started dancing, more cam modelling and finally escorting. She liked Bruce but since he was never going to be the One, she broke up with him when he got jealous over her escorting. Her life was routine and enjoyable for the next few years. When she turned 21, she decided to follow an escort friend's suggestion and took a working 'vacation' on one of the Southeast Asian cruises. True blondes in SEA working as escorts were a rarity. She got a job as a bartender and fucked passengers on the side. She did very well. Well enough to help support her aging stripper Mum. Mums still looked good and never succumbed to alcoholism or drug addiction. She was still popular with the MILF crowd but could no longer compete with the horde of younger girls. Over the years her earning power dwindled to one third of what she made before Shelly could support herself. Shelly loved her Mums and was happy to help the 40 something 'exotic dancer'.

She made good money escorting on board, her rate as a super-hot natural blonde with Real knockers was at the top of the range for women in her circle but her profit varied depending on the number of hands that needed to be greased. Finally, she told one bloke to fuck off which precipitated a visit from one of the management people. 'Shelly, I like you personally and I think you are an asset to the organization... but you need to learn how to play the game. We can't have you setting a bad example about paying your tax or possibly organizing the girls as has happened elsewhere. Let's try this, you pay a 40% tax to this office and we will handle the distribution for you.' That worked great for a couple years but the tax kept going up and there were always those who wanted pussy on top of their official cut. Six months ago, a Chinese friend of hers told her about a rumor of a Dream job. Shelly spent all her free time on the dark web and chat rooms researching. Eventually, Kat contacted her. 'You seem to be a beautiful and resourceful young woman. Might I interest you in a job interview?' After that things progressed rather smoothly, and she agreed to relocate.

Shelly had a tear running down her cheek as she said. "OK Possum. This is where you feel sorry for me, fuck me a few more times and then leave me forever. Now that you know I am such a low-class slag and damaged goods."

"Shelly, I am sad that you had such a hard life. Do I think less of you for it? I do not, in fact I admire you for what you have achieved with your start in life. Do you mind if I call you Queen Bee?"

The water works turned on full force and Shelly collapsed into Alex's arms a blubbering mess, "Really? You don't think I am too dirty to touch? You still like me and want me?"

Alex responded, "Yes, I still want you. More than ever. Would it freak you out if I told you I love you?" Shelly started sobbing tears of joy as Alex did his best to kiss them away.

"Possum you just passed your second and final test. I love you too. At least I think I do since I have never been in love before." Grabbing his erection. "Now, do you think you can put this where it belongs? Like right now before I eat you up?"

As their two hours drew to a close. Shelly whispered to Alex. "I know you only booked two hours, but I talked to Jade, and she told me that what I did with my own time was my business so if you have no other engagements possum I would love to wake up in your arms again." Shelly worked Alex to exhaustion. He must have set some kind of personal record.

Shelly woke in the morning with spunk still dripping out of her well used cunt and a huge smile for Alex. She breakfasted on his meat. Just after 8 a continental breakfast was delivered with Cappuccinos and a card from Jade saying. "Sorry about last night, I hope you can forgive me. Enjoy."

G. L. O. R. I. A.

After passing and dismissing Rick, Larry ordered the Jade special to be sent to their suite and drinks.

Over glasses of bourbon, Gloria enjoyed the amenities of the hot tub in an executive suite. "This is pretty cush. How does one get in on this gig?"

"Well so far it has been invitation only. Sid managed an onsite interview after spending a couple years freelancing and making friends on this boat and others. Kat started with Lars a few years ago and they have grown very close. They share the Presidential suite but are off to Europe on business this week. Lars and Kat do most of the hiring although the newest group was left up to me and so far, seems to be working out great. Kat brought me in, we are old friends and my husband died, far too young last year. Kat made me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I don't know where my skill set came from, but people seem to like me even though I am relatively new at this. Kat and I were the original Siren Sisters. One tall red head with a great rack and one petite Asian Queen with thick black hair and emerald eyes. I met Larry in my first week. Larry knew Sid. It seemed a good idea to bring in a Lovely Nubian Princess to add some variety to our staff."

"At the start of this month we interviewed Rose our huge breasted Scottish redhead, Asian Ling who is a masseuse, tantra expert and yoga instructor, Ines our blonde Latina who was a bar tender on board before she insisted that she get more action in bed, and last but not least Shelly our boisterous blonde love muffin and Teddy our only male. Teddy is a walking erection and a real sweetheart. I love every one of them and feel like they are truly sisters and a brother. When Lars and Kat get back at the end of the week, we will talk to them about you. I can speak for Larry in saying that we both will recommend you so make sure we have your contact info."

"Jade, Larry. I was so upset the other night over Rick. I didn't know what to do. I was contemplating crawling back to him and taking his shit until I got home and could figure out how to cut him out of my life. I was a wreck. He can be so nice until he isn't. When he first wanted to see me years ago, I checked his references. Most providers said he was great, but one gave me a vibe like I should be careful, but I ignored it and went for the easy money and good fucking. I am just glad I found out before I was in too deep. Thank you both for being here for a woman you didn't even know."

Larry grinned. "Speaking of in too deep. Let's dry off and have some fun. Someone promised me horny slutty women. I was looking forward to some fun tonight, not just another business meeting. I had way too many of those in my previous job."

Once they were in the bedroom Gloria insisted on paying them both back for their kindness. She had no gag reflex and a very long tongue. Long enough to lick Larry's balls while she swallowed his sword. She even tongue fucked Jade. This was new for Jade and utterly delightful.

Larry watched Jade shiver out an orgasm from the tongue fucking and giving her a big sloppy kiss asked, "Do you think you could do the thing for Gloria?"

Gloria had come up for air and asked, "What is the thing?"

Larry chuckled, "Jade has a few tricks of her own. You will see." Larry positioned Gloria on her back at the edge of the bed and Jade started her tease without a word.

Gloria enjoyed the attention while Jade worked at building up her desire. "I have been a working girl for a long time. Some of my clients care about my pleasure but most just want to get off with me. I don't know that I remember how to relax and receive pleasure."

Larry slid up to her and kissed her. "Stop jabbering and enjoy. Relax. Breathe. Let my woman do what she loves to do. Jade loves cumming but she loves giving a hard orgasm as much as she likes getting one. You won't regret putting yourself in her hands. Relax. Breathe. Let her use her empathic skill to build your orgasmic energy and when she knows you are ready send you over the edge. She is an artist at this. I have been with her and one of our bed partners on this journey a few times and is worth it. Just go with the flow.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Inhale. Pause. Exhale. Pause.

Larry looked into Jade's smiling eyes, and she nodded almost imperceptibly. "I know how good that must feel." He whispered. "Her lips are soft and warm and talented. I bet you can feel the love and orgasmic energy she is pouring into your body. Can you feel the energy she is sharing?"

Inhale. Pause. Exhale. Pause.

Gloria was having trouble keeping her breathing slow and steady. She was starting to pant. "I can feel it! I want it, I am getting so excited. I need her to lick my clit. No more teasing. Please?" Gloria whined. Jade debated. Is she ready. Charged up enough. I think she needs a little more. Jade finally finished the second thigh and dragged her tongue over Gloria's smooth, swollen and pouty outer lips. Gloria was brimming with sweet salty nectar. Jade took her time licking up every drop. Gloria's inner labia were long and swollen. Jade sucked them in her mouth one at a time and savaged them with the tip of her tongue.

Larry whispered in her ear again. "Gloria? Are you enjoying this, is it everything you hoped for? Are you going to cum soon? Cum on my woman's hungry mouth? Squirt in her face?

Gloria hissed, "Yesssssss. So close. I want to squirt all over her. I want it sooo much!"

Jade finally knew it was time. She stuck her tongue into Gloria's fuck hole and ran it up her valley crashing the wet textured organ into Gloria's erect clitoris. Gloria wailed, "Ohhh! Fffuuucckkk! Jade! Larry? Fuck me!" Larry looked down to see Gloria's woman cum shoot out of the Gap between Jade's lips and Gloria's spasming quim.

He went back to whispering in her ear. "Was that good? I have to warn you that was just the start. She is not done with you yet."

Gloria panted and moaned. "There is more? How could there be more?"

Larry chuckled, "Are you saying you don't want more? Are you saying you are satisfied?"

"No. I want the more. Please?" Jade kissed her way up Gloria's body as the beautiful blonde's chest continued to heave and she struggled to calm her breathing.

After sucking nipples Jade lowered her lips slowly to Gloria's and Larry whispered one final thing. "This is always so much fun. I am hard as a steel rod watching Jade play another woman's body like a million-dollar instrument."

Hearing that, Jade moaned and grabbed the back of Larry's head and locked lips with him for a smoldering kiss. The kiss was only inches from Gloria's face, and it renewed her passion and desire. Larry slipped away and moved to the foot of the bed. Jade stood up over Gloria as Larry grasped Gloria's widespread thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed pushing her knees toward her shoulders to tilt her pelvis up. He then placed a pillow under Gloria's head so she could better see what was coming. Jade stood over Gloria and let her feet slide apart and lowered her own dripping pussy onto Gloria's still erect clit. The clit kiss sent an electric shock through both women. Gloria was just recovering from her last orgasm and Jade was more than ready. They rubbed clits as Jade chanted. "Inhale. Pause. Exhale. Pause." As the pace of the tribbing picked up their breathing accelerated with no time for a pause.

In. Out.

In. Out.

Larry had been thinking about how he could help and had a plan. The pace came to a fever pitch, and he gently grabbed Jade under her shoulders and slowly pushed forward until the woman were tit to tit. With Jade's pelvis rotated forward Larry had access to the long valley of dripping pussy and the two gaping holes. Now it's my turn.

Larry positioned his right hand so he could slide his thumb into Jade, two fingers into Gloria and if he pinched those digits together, he was milking both g-spots at the same time. The web under his thumb was rubbing both clits. The second he squeezed and wiggled his hand both women convulsed and screamed. For almost two minutes straight the room was filled with "Oh Gawd, Oh fuck. Fuck meeee. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Jade finally silenced Gloria with a lip lock grabbing her head and thrusting her tongue into gloria's mouth. When both women started sobbing, he pulled out his hand and filled them with meat. Gloria caught her breath with a gasp as he slid full into her and Jade just moaned, "Oh Babe that was wonderful."

Thrust, thrust, thrust, switch.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, switch.

Larry assumed Jade would want him to finish in Gloria so she could drink his essence out of her new girlfriend. Everything worked to plan and soon the love of his life was at his feet cleaning them both up.

Gloria moaned, "Gawd. I have never cum that hard. Who taught you how to do that Jade?"

"Nobody taught me. I watch a lot of porn looking for ideas and new techniques. One day when I was doing yoga my mind wandered to some lesbian yoga instructor porn and I had a revelation, if I could only get flexible enough... But Larry, that finger thing was genius. Where did you get that?"

"I have been thinking long and hard about how I can up my game so I can keep you. It was a stroke of inspiration I had after our last tribbing threesome."

"Babe, you don't need to worry."

The happy threesome spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking and bonding.

Week 3 Thursday

Jade woke up early for Thursday morning Yoga for better sex. And invited both Larry and Gloria to join her. Jade introduced Gloria to Ling since once again Thursday morning class was in overflow. Always sweet and welcoming, Ling gave Gloria a hug and a little bun squeeze. "You are carrying much tension. You must come see me for some body work."

Jade scheduled lunch with Shelly to apologize. Jade and Gloria were surprised - not surprised, to see Alex in tow. "Alex! So nice to see you again. Sorry we ambushed you last night. We had only the best intentions. Both of us got unhappily surprised recently by a mutual client, He talked nice but in the end, he turned into an asshole. We wanted to test you to protect Shelly."

"Shelly, sweetie am I forgiven?"

Gloria added, "Shelly, you don't even know me so I had no business letting Jade talk me into being her wing girl on that little escapade. "

Alex grinned. "It's all right. Now that I think about it, I should have asked for a raincheck."

"Alex!" Shelly squeaked as she punched his arm.

"I assume that the two of you spent the night together again and that you think you are in love. Do you have a plan? Is Alex going to make monthly trips with us? Shelly, are you leaving us so soon after joining the sisters?"

Shelly's happy look evaporated into one of worry and doubt. "We are in love. I don't know what to do. Jade, I trust you. What do you think I should do? I am so confused."

Jade looked thoughtful. "As your big sister I urge you to not make any rash decisions. The two of you are so new to each other. There is still time for you to get on each other's nerves. Gloria, Keep Alex company while I talk to Shelly alone."

She then led Shelly over to another table and took her hand. "Shelly part of me says that it is too soon to tell if this is real. Another part of me says, 'True Love' is a rare and wonderful thing, a thing you shouldn't turn your back on. Even rarer are lasting loving relationships for women in our profession. I worry about Larry every day and choose to live for what we have now. It might last forever, it might not. No one can say. Before you go any farther with this with Alex ask yourself one question, 'Have I been myself with him? Have I been completely comfortable with him, or have I been acting the way he expects or wants me too?' No one can keep that up forever."

"Jade, that is a great question that I will answer totally honestly. Alex wasn't expecting the brash too loud Aussie stripper party girl that is the persona I have used for years to hide my shyness and insecurities. He likes me. The real me. I am totally comfortable and myself when I am with him. Who would have guessed something like that was possible."

"It makes me happy to hear you say that. Let me make you an offer. Take a leave of absence for say 1 month and let us know then if this is all you hope it is. If things go bad, you can always return sooner. You will always have friends and a big sister here."

"Jade? You would do that for me? Do you need to call Kat and Lars? How will you manage without me?"

"I don't need to bother Lars and Kat while they are on their holiday. Make your plans with Alex. Go spend some more quality time with him, meet his family."

When they returned to Alex and Gloria, Jade had on one of her conspiratorial smiles and Shelly excitedly said, "Guess what?"

Alex said "What?"

"Monkey butt!" And they both burst into laughter. "No, that's not it. Jade is letting me take a month leave to sort things out with you."

Gloria raised an eyebrow, "Jade that is awfully nice of you."

Jade smiled, "I am just a really nice person, now if I only knew a beautiful blonde who could take over for Shelly, that would be awesome. Gloria? Do you know anyone?"

Alex looked confused, but the women all laughed. "Jade, let me think about that. I might know someone who would be interested. How are the amenities and the perks?"

Jade took Gloria around to meet with the rest of the group and then spent the rest of the afternoon on her administrative work. Jade had a double tonight with Rose so she left Gloria so she could get ready. On Tuesday they had picked up one of Rose's old clients, Sven, who was also a friend of Lars. He had wanted to book a double with Rose and Rose suggested Jade. So, they were on for tonight. But she had blocked out Friday night for Larry since she would be away for a week. Ray wanted to see her again in the afternoon on Friday before he too departed on Saturday. So as usual the week got busy as it progressed.

They stopped at booking and Jade asked to have Gloria added to the roster as of next Sunday. And to list Shelly as inactive for the next month. Please pull her US visa and her passport as she will be spending a month in the US starting Saturday. She also made sure they knew she was off next week as was Rose. After sending Gloria on her way Jade checked in with Rose.

"7:00 sharp tonight? What should I wear? What does Sven like?"

Rose giggled, he has always liked my High priced call girl look. How about pretty but slutty for contrast."

"I have just the thing. Mind if I come over early for a drink?" Jade grinned. Jade took a shower and then put on a white lace bra and thong set and then a spandex Asian hooker dress in red with mesh panels down the front, back and sides. Soft smooth and form fitting. It clung to her every curve and revealed more skin than it covered. She had worn this for dinner with Larry to keep him interested. Her usual dusty rose eye shadow and black mascara trailing off the corners of her eyes and strappy black 3 inch heals completed her look.

Jade walked the 25 ft to Roses door and knocked at 6:45. Rose let her in, and Jade poured drinks. "Rose? What does Sven drink?"

"I used to keep a bottle of Akvavit for him, but a Gin martini will suffice, make two if you don't mind."

"Coming right up."

There was a knock at 7:01 and Rose hurried to the door, fresh drink in hand. She likes him Jade reflected.

Sven was probably in his late 50's, a little over 6 ft, handsome, short silver hair, lanky and fit. Rose handed him the glass, "Sorry we don't have any Akvavit on hand will a dry Gin martini suffice?"

Taking the glass and giving Rose a hug and kiss he quipped, "I suppose I will survive. I am not really here for the cocktails, especially after all the drinking last weekend."

"Some kind of holiday?"

1...345678