The Siren Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade hugged Shelly when they were gone. "Thank you so much. That was close. So, you see you aren't the only one with problems with boundaries."

Shelly giggled, "I will be very careful moving forward."

Jade got an alert on her phone. She and Larry were entertaining Bill and Doris tonight for a full evening. She texted them asking what they would like for dinner, and she ordered per their tastes. Next, she needed to calm down. She made her way to Rose's and found her doing her workout. "Do you mind me joining you? I need to destress a little."

"Please, come in. What happened? Is everyone OK?'

Jade explained her encounter with Rick. Rose told her about her heartbreak with Dirk. "Oh Rose, that sounds so sad. I don't feel that way about Rick. The first month after we met, I thought about Rick often but, his needy text updates and being back here with Larry have settled my feelings and doubts. Rick is a player, that was fully verified today by the way he abandoned Gloria to pursue me. He has the roving eye in the worst way. Not reliable at all. Persistent but unreliable. Larry on the other hand is solid, caring, giving and has put an impressive amount of work into shaping up, all for me. I probably don't deserve him, but I love the guy.

Rose needed to get back to her routine. Jade wasn't in workout attire so she asked Rose if it would be distracting to take off her sundress and do her Yoga in her bra and panties. "Panties are OK but lose the bra so I can see your tits."

"Return the favor?"

Rose did crunches and planks followed by stretches while Jade did her usual personal routine followed by some calming breathing exercises that she led Rose through.

In. Pause. Out. Pause.

In. Rest. Out. Rest.

When they were done, they were both in need of a shower. They were very relaxed, and their love problems forgotten. They decided to shower at Jade's and then they both had dates to get ready for. Showers always led to thorough and sensual cleaning. It was hard but they mustered the willpower to not allow their shower to lead to playtime in Jade's bed.

Bill and Doris

Larry and Jade were entertaining at her place. This worked well since Rivka was more often out than in their shared suite. Larry arrived and 6:00 and gave Rose an affectionate hug and kiss on her way out as their guests were due to arrive at 6:30 and dinner at 8:30. This would give them time for drinks and an icebreaker round before dinner.

Jade wore a lovely red silk Kimono, a black balcony bra and a black thong. She also had her favorite amethyst butt plug which she asked Larry to insert. Using his tongue and saliva to lube her up she whimpered out her pleasure as he bent her over and inserted her accessory. Larry was wearing black slacks and a white silk shirt. Unknown to Jade he had on a pair of leopard print bikini briefs.

Bill and Doris arrived. Bill was in beige slacks and a black silk shirt. Doris was dressed like a Thai street whore in a purple mesh dress, matching thong but no bra. She had to walk to Jade's suite with her hands over her tits since her hard nipples and puffy areola poked through large holes in the mesh dress material. When they knocked, Doris let her hands fall to her hips and Larry gasped when he opened the door and saw Doris' nipples poking out at him. "I was going to offer cocktails, but Doris doesn't look like she is nervous at all."

"We will gladly accept. I don't know what I was thinking walking the halls in this outfit. Bill wouldn't let me back out. I am very nervous and could use a drink. Can you make me a Bourbon Manhattan? Bill will have the same."

Larry made the drinks and handed them out, He and Jade were drinking bourbon rocks. Jade toasted, "To fellow bourbon drinkers and a night of debauchery."

Doris was a little fidgety and blurted out, "This 'dress' is new and a little itchy."

Jade moved close and grabbed the hem which was just below Doris' hips and asked, "May I help with this?" They handed their glasses to their men and Jade rolled the dress up and over Doris' head. "There, better? Doris, I love your tits. Your nipples look so pouty and delicious. Do you mind?"

In answer Doris raised her breast and pulled Jade's mouth to her nipple. Jade sighed happily and started sucking.

Larry and Bill looked at each other. Larry commented, "I often envy women's ability to be effortlessly bisexual. I am hopelessly Cis so if you were expecting the same kind of treatment from me, Bill, I am afraid you will be disappointed."

Bill put Doris' drink down and thrust out his hand, "Amen to that brother. The only reason I do this is because I love women, fucking adore them. I also like to watch Doris get fucked and cum. She thinks that if I allow her to have multiple orgasms on multiple cocks it is OK for me to take my pleasure the way I like."

Doris asked, "How old are you two?"

Larry replied, "Mid 30s, and you guys?"

"Late 40s, we thought you and Jade were younger, late 20s maybe?"

"Nope. Asians age well and I am blessed with good genes. Is there anything you want to do sexually? We have almost two hours before dinner arrives."

Doris, moaned, "Tell them honey."

"Doris really loves a good DP. She confided with me on the way over that she is craving a big hard cock in her ass while her pussy gets filled."

"I am sure Jade would like the same so if we can get her mouth off your wife's tit we can get started."

Jade was paying attention and slid her mouth down Doris' body until she was staring at her soaking thong and a stream of clear fluid running down her inner thighs. Jade glanced over her shoulder at Larry and said, "No foreplay needed. She is dripping in anticipation."

Jade's face drew closer to Doris' sex and took a deep breath. "She smalls yummy Babe, you are going to love her." With that Jade relieved Doris of the remainder of her clothing. She then ran her tongue around the top of the other woman's bare slit and purred as she lapped up the juice. Jade stood and led Doris to her bedroom. The boys followed eagerly. Jade gently pushed Doris down on the bed and Doris raised her legs up over her head exposing not only her dripping pussy but also a clear butt plug as well.

Jade started licking Doris and after a minute encouraged Larry to taste her while Bill fed his wife his sizable and stiff cock. Doris squirmed and moaned. Larry was a very good pussy licker and while he worked on Doris' dripping gash, Jade stoked, kissed and nibbled the legs that were trembling in the air.

Doris started to moan louder. Bill informed their new play mates. "She is close, those are the sounds she makes as the pleasure builds and she is going to erupt." Bill held his wife's neck and head up so he had a straight shot down her throat. Jade could see the cock moving in and out as Bill throat fucked his wife. Doris' legs began to tremble, and she pulled her shoulders back and arched her spine. Bill backed out in time to allow Doris to moan, "Oh fuck! Cumming. Cumming hard. Babe put your cock back where it belongs."

Doris came down from her climax, rolled over pushed Bill onto his back and mounted him. "That's my biggest plug. Tight in there isn't it honey?"

Bill just grabbed her hips and pushed her pelvis further down on his prick. Jade spread Doris' ass cheeks and grasped the plug by the disk like end and tugged on it. Doris' ass didn't want to give it up so Jade ramped up the force until it started to stretch Doris' sphincters and would have shot out unless Jade pushed back to hold it In place. Jade worked it in and almost out while the couple kissed passionately, and Bill thrust up into his wife. Larry had stripped and lubed up. Jade found his cock and pulled him over. "Ready babe?" Jade pulled out the plug and stuffed Larry's cock into Doris' gaping asshole. Doris moaned into her husband's mouth while the cock invaded her rectum.

Doris panted out "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck meee!" as the dual meat sticks invaded her body. Jade left them to their fun and went to the toy drawer for her favorite strap-on, lubed it up and put it on.

Larry looked at her and said worriedly, "You aren't planning on using that on me, are you? I heard about what you did to Teddy."

Jade giggled, "That's an interesting idea. I have pegged a couple guys with this. But I planned to switch places with you unless you would rather, I peg you."

Bill laughed at the conversation then held Doris close as Larry pulled out and Jade slid the dildo carefully up her ass. Bill was pleased about how the dildo rubbed his cock through the thin layer of tissue separating his wife's two holes. "D? How does that feel to you? It feels great for me."

The alcohol and orgasm had their effect and Doris was in some kind of sexual euphoria and moaned. "Gooood. Yes. Harder. Faster."

The two bodies controlling the penetrators obeyed her request and began to pump into her with enthusiasm. Doris was close again and so was Bill. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Doris grunted out as each thrust reached maximum depth in her body. "Oh God. Cumming. Cummmmmingggg!" Bill just grunted.

Bill flooded his wife's pussy with his Jizz, enough so Larry could see some leaking out around Bill's cock. Jade also had a small orgasm from the dual penetrators of the strap-on. She wasn't disappointed. She knew that while Doris would be the center of attention tonight, she herself would get fucked hard by both Bill and Larry.

The pile of bodies disengaged just in time for them to hear the soft knock on the suite door. Jade jumped up and said, "Dinner is here." She went to the door in nothing but her bra and strap-on. On the way she adjusted her tits so her nipples and areolas showed above the black lace. She appreciated how the waiters fought for the 'duty ' of bringing room service to Jade because they always got to see her tits and sometimes her bush and lovely ass.

Tonight, the server blushed when he saw the strap-on. Jade playfully batted it against his leg. Larry just laughed. He was also nude as he made another round of drinks. Dinner consisted of her usual sushi plus filet sliders, a couple of steaks and a plate of roasted root vegetables.

They had a nice meal and drank plenty of water. Bill had asked for the steaks, but he and Doris had mostly sushi and veggies. Small bites were more appropriate for this kind of dinner and their planned after dinner activities.

Larry and Jade were whispering and snickering together when Larry announced, "We have a treat for you two whenever you are ready." Jade went into her splits and tribbing routine while Doris moaned at the opening tease and Bill watched intently and stroked himself gently. When it was time. Bill moved in with his firm veiny member leading the way. "Larry raised his palm. May I lick them first?" Bill stepped back and Larry dropped to his knees for his favorite thing, pussy worship.

He always liked to start at the bottom since this is where all the delicious girl goo accumulated. He slurped his way up to the clits that were so close together he could lick and suck both at once. The two tiny organs were so fat and swollen that he was able to suck both into his mouth at the same time. Both women were moaning loudly, Jade was trying to follow Doris' breathing and could feel the energy building in her like steam in a pressure cooker. A pressure cooker with no release valve. The only way to release the building pleasure was the inevitable explosion. When that explosion came there was squirting and a loud verbal release. "OHHHH! FUCKKKK MEEEE!" "Fuck Babe that is SOOO HOTTT. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"

While the women were still coming Larry tagged out and moved to let Bill ram his hard cock into some dripping pussy. Doris moaned, "Oh fuck. Billy, keep me cumming. Ram it into me!" Bill's pubic mound was mashing into both clits. Jade was an expert orgasm surfer and road this into the next wave. Looking at Larry she was just able to get out, "Throat fuck me babe. I need your load in my mouth."

Bill switched to fucking Jade, "Damn you are tight girl." Larry smiled over at him and moved his cock to Doris' hungry mouth. Doris loved strange dick and set to with a hunger only matched by Jade. Bill alternated quims and as the two men got close, they switched back to their women and made their deposits. Bill grunted out. "D, have some jizz, you earned it. Uhhhggg!"

Larry moaned, "I do love your mouth babe." As he filled Jade's mouth with a load that ran down her throat causing her to swallow before she could do her usual show and smile, Jade started giggling, Show and tell, ha! And I was thinking about becoming a schoolteacher. Imagine this on my resume and my job interviews. Would you like to see my show and smile, Principle I. Gotta_hit_that?

Larry fetched water, Gatorade and fresh drinks so they could chat and hydrate. Larry took the spot on the left then Doris, Jade and finally Bill. The couple wanted to hear Jade's story and about how the two lovers got together. As usual Jade was very forthcoming, Her husband's death, Kat's and Lars' amazing generosity, her relationship with Larry, her lightning transition from housewife to totally bisexual courtesan and slut in just months. The only pertinent detail left out was Ilsa running into Rick on board the other morning. Larry simply told them he once was a financial consultant for the Justice department. How he met Jade while on a vacation. The little extras she came up with when they were together, "I don't want to call them tricks, but she did make me fall for her. I think she is a witch."

When talk was over Larry shifted around so he was looking into Doris' eyes and then he leaned in. She thought he was going to kiss her and closed her eyes. Larry paused an inch or two away and just breathed softly on Doris' face. Finally, she had had enough waiting and anticipation and she opened her eyes, grabbed his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss with tongue. Larry rolled a nipple with on hand while he used his other hand holding his hard cock to massage her gash. Is she wet from before or is this fresh?

Jade pulled Bill to her, and they began their own make out session. Eventually, the woman lured the men on top of them and urged them to slide their cocks into the two more than ready cunts. Fucking side by side with enough room to keep the guys comfortable with the situation, Bill looked at Larry and they arrived at an unspoken contest, he who is the first one to make the woman they were servicing cum wins. Bill knew Doris liked it hard, fast and deep so that is what he tried on Jade. Larry was giving Doris a deep dicking but was whispering in her ear. "You like strange cock don't you. You really want to stay here and work as a courtesan with Jade as your new best friend and get as much cock as you can handle."

"You are a randy bitch, a real slut at heart. I can see you fucking passengers, most of the staff and then making trips ashore to find even more cock." Larry knew he had found the right angle when Doris started to moan and gyrate under him digging her heels into his buttocks and pulling him crashing into her dripping pussy. She used the same pelvis rock clit wipe that Jade had perfected. Her heat was building rapidly, so. "Think of all the pussy you will get to eat here? Jade, Rose, Sid, Ling, Ines, Shelly, maybe even Kat. The mouth I kiss you with has tasted them all and I am sure you will love every minute of it. With all this natural talent around you will be able to eat pussy and get fucked doggie style any time you want. You won't have to wait for a vacation or party night. With your beauty and talent, you will be able to have as much sex as you can handle. Imagine how fun that will be."

Larry looked over at Jade and she locked eyes with him, smiled and mouthed I love you. Jade reached over and pinched one of Doris' nipples and sent her over the edge. "Oh Fuck, Bill!! I am cumming, he is making me cccuuummmm!"

Larry reached over and pinched Jade's nipple and triggered her orgasm. "Oh. Ffffuckkkk! I am cumming too!"

Both women had toned and strong pelvic floor muscles so the intense vaginal contractions they had when cumming milked the cocks within them and both women got the cum injection they desired. Larry thought about giving Doris a facial but spewed his seed into her and then melted into her body as he caught his breath. He whispered, "I was right you are a dirty little whore." Doris just giggled at that.

The spent gentlemen rolled off the women and Jade decided to indulge in her favorite kink. She scooped up some of Bill's jazz and sucked it down, then she did the same to Larry's cum dripping out of Doris. "You better get some of this before I devour it all." Doris giggled and scooped up some. She sucked up the biggest glops then spread her fingers so she could watch the sticky goo stretch across the gap between her fingers, before licking each finger clean. Jade reached in deep for a big scoop and rolled over to feed it to Doris. "Doris, I love the taste of cum, but don't you think the added girl juice makes it just that much better?"

"Jade, I believe you are right." Doris shifted around so she and Jade could get into a 69 position and do a thorough cleanup job. The boys finished their drinks while they discussed how they could best fuck this pile of irresistible female flesh. To start Jade was on top so Doris got a perfect view of Bill sliding his cock in and out of Jade's pussy just inches above her head. Doris stuck out her tongue placing the tip half on Jade's clit and also on her husband's fat prick. She swirled it around Jade's clit and enjoyed the feel and taste of the shaft moving in and out of Jade's delicious dripping quim. At first Bill's balls were softly dragging back and forth over the bridge of her nose, but as he got close, his scrotum tightened up and they lifted up a bit. Doris mumbled to Jade, "Jade, honey, Bill is almost there. If you are close to cumming, now is the time." Jade had been building and had been holding back a bit waiting for the right time. Doris' comment was the nudge she needed.

Jade started to moan, "Cumming. Oh Bill, fuck me. Just a little harder." Jade's cunt clamped down on Bill's prick and her milking sent him over the edge and he pushed in full and held it there while he twitched and sprayed Jade's cervix with ropes of thick hot jizz. After the initial eruption he started pumping again and pulled out and found his wife's mouth for the last few spurts. Doris smiled up at him and moaned as she licked and sucked him clean and then went to clean Jade up as Bill moved back. Once they were done, they rolled over so Doris was on top and Jade got ring side for Larry fucking her. Eventually Doris blew and Larry filled her fuck hole with his gift of love. As much as Jade loved cumming she also took great pleasure in slurping up the tasty fluids her bedmates gifted her.

Everyone was running low on energy. Jade knew that she would have to up her game a little to coax one more set of orgasms out of her bedmates. Jade let everyone replenish energy and fluids while she rummaged through the toy drawer. She had just the thing. She had a strap on designed for her pleasure. This strap on had a dildo that pivoted on a pin and also had s soft yet firm silicone nub that would rub the wearer's clit when the belts were adjusted perfectly.

Jade suited up Doris. Doris played with the dildo raising the tip up and down, so she was sure it was on her perfectly. Jade explained the plan. She was going to go down on Bill in a 69 position but instead of bill eating her out Doris was going to peg her with the strap on. The icing on the cake would be Larry getting behind Doris and slipping his cock into her ass. A voila. Magnifique.

Jade climbed onto Bill and made love to his prick. She often chose techniques that looked sensual and had a porn star quality. Once she was happily gulping Bill. Doris positioned the head of the cock and slowly slid it in. Doris loved the power position she was in with her hands on Jade's hips she was in total control and could rock her hips a little to stimulate her own clit. Bill was enjoying the view when Larry entered the picture as he penetrated and stretched his wife's ass. Using what he had learned from Jade, Larry placed the head of his well lubed prick against Doris' asshole and held firm allowing Doris to impale herself as she backed out of Jade. He inched closer with each of Doris' forward strokes until he was deep. He allowed her enough wiggle room to thrust and pull back and somewhat control her own ass fucking. As an extra bonus the pelvic tilt that Doris was using at each stroke heightened his pleasure.

123456...8