The Siren Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry hadn't fully deflated after cumming in her mouth. Jade was lying on her back and raising her flexible legs put her feet behind her head, so he crawled up to her like a cat stalking its prey. Her Pussy was gaping, and her fresh star was staring at him just inches below, so he tongued her sexual center once again. Licking from ass to clit and smearing her woman juice all over his cheeks and lips before sticking digits into her. With one hand he slipped an index and middle finger into her to tickle her g-spot. His ring finger and pinky slipped into her back pussy. He used his free hand to roll her hard nipples.

This made Jade moan and Larry rock hard again. He slowly worked his way up her body until their lips met and Jade could lick her own juices off his face. His tip was right at her entrance so as they kissed, he also slipped into her stopping halfway and pulling back out until just the tip was in her. Jade moaned, "Put it in, put it back. I need it, all of it." She hated the empty feeling and desperately wanted to be filled again. "I want it all. Put it all the way in me. Stretch me open. I want to feel you grind your root against my clit. Yes!! Like that, more. I need you to fill me. Make me whole. Oh Babe. Just like that."

"Feed my kitty. Harder, faster. Deeper. This must last me for the week. I probably won't get any more dick for the whole week away. It feels so good. So very good. More. Please." She squeezed him on both the in strokes and the out. When he pushed in against her tight slick wetness it felt amazing when he pulled out it felt like she was milking him.

Squeeze in. rest. Squeeze out, milk.

They began to pant and accelerate. Jade tilted her pelvis, so his cock head rubbed her g-spot in both directions. The orgasmic energy was building in her pelvis, Larry's sack was tight up against his body. Jade panted through kisses, "Just let it go babe. I am ready whenever you are." Jade had superb orgasm control. She was always on a hair trigger when he gave her the deep dicking she loved so much. She was able to hold off until his last deep thrust. He started to twitch in her and her muscular walls spasmed around him and enhanced his orgasm milking every drop of Jizz out of his twitching rod.

They kissed tenderly and deeply until He shrunk out of her. Cuddling, Larry massaged a glop of his semen that dripped out of her into her asshole two fingers twisting side by side while she sucked on his earlobes and moaned in his ear. "Yesssss! She hissed with pleasure. Larry moved his face down to her breast so he could pleasure her nipple and suck on the soft smooth expanse of breast flesh that extended above her areola. He stayed in one place and left a sucker bite like a teenager marking her as his. "Oh no! What will I tell my mother?"

"Tell her that you are mine, my love." Jade squirmed her ass on his fingers sliding down them as far as she could.

Jade experienced a moment of sadness remembering that her dead husband Jim had at times said something very similar. Jim always called her 'my love'. Larry had no way of knowing that. She decided to snuggle into his strong arms and enjoy the moment rather than dwell on lost past joys. Presently, she felt his revived erection rubbing her belly so she slid her mouth down his torso and started sucking him. Sucking dick never got old for her especially when it was a dick she loved as much as his.

Rocking over onto all fours she smiled, "Ready for my last hole, Lover? Larry rose to his knees and after lubing in her dripping pussy positioned his glans at the entrance to her adorable tight back door. "Slip it in me and let me play for a bit and get ready to fuck me hard when I ask for it."

Larry chuckled, "Again? Don't make me wait too long." When she was younger Jade had thought why would I ever want a cock back there. But as she had grown more sexually mature, she had realized that there are sensitive areas all around back there and the additional fact that it was so taboo and dirty, just added to her pleasure. She contemplated how much she loved being a slut as she rocked back and forth upon her man's pussy piercer. Larry knew just how to reach down and give her that extra digital stimulation that made this position so good for her. It wasn't long until she was crashing her ass onto him making loud slapping sounds. "Babe, now. Fuck me now. Fill my shitter with that good jizz of yours." Larry set to with vigor and once again they managed to cum as one. "Oh!!! Fuck!! That feels so good."

Panting they collapsed onto the bed and spooned while they caught their breath. Jade got up and put on a regular pair of white panties. "I want to keep as much of you in me as I can for tomorrow. It will be so delicious sitting on the plane with cummy panties under my skirt. I plan to get a blanket for my lap and masturbate the entire way home. I hope the flight attendants don't bust me."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Week 3 Saturday

Jade woke early and made sure she got a good taste of her man's cock. She did her morning yoga routine and then started wrangling the troops. Shelly, Alex and Ray were flying out about the same time as she was nut on different flights. Being the big sister she was, she wanted to walk Shelly through customs and then had arranged for a car service to get the small group to the airport. Jade was travelling light taking only a change of clothes and some personal items.

Everything went smoothly. She did get a blanket for her lap and discreetly sampled some creampie leftovers and fantasized most of the flight home to make the time go faster. She got a few quizzical looks and then realized that she was moaning softly as she touched herself. She decided to answer the unspoken questions by sticking her tongue out as sexily as she knew how.

End of Week 3

Authors postscript: I enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you enjoyed reading it, if you made it this far. As always comments and feedback are welcome, I always reply to PMs through literotica.com

Fortunately, I was able to tie up the Rick thing. Initially I thought about having Jade spend time with Rick and possibly break Larry's heart, but I thought better of it and allowed Jade to take the high ground. I hope that adopting Gloria and the little bit of drama with Shelly was just as satisfying for readers.

Working on Chapter 5 and hope to finish in a month.

1...345678