The Sirens of Rising Springs Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue had caught a sample of her divine nectar, and the only way I could've described it, was like I had taken a sample of the purest honey from beyond this world.

She had tasted wonderful.

Both orgasms had died down along with the sexual ambience of Cristella and Celena, who had worked their way off of me.

"I've never felt so alive!" Celena had exclaimed, breathing heavily. "His nectar will create a fruitful future for us!"

Cristella had remained silent, mainly because she had still been recovering from her second orgasm, but she had been happy and held a look of anticipation as she had taken position above me off the far end of the table.

"Mhm, but he still has one more damsel to please, and I'm ready to experience what I saw in his fantasy," Cristella had stated.

Then she had quickly proceeded on top of me.

She had slid my dick into her warm and soaked chasm of sweet bliss slowly, the excess cum and her juices coalescing like two mates in a bedroom on a dark night. It had created a slimy sound, but as she had started stroking slowly, the sound had taken the effect of a metronome. It all had started playing out like the daydream from earlier that day, aside from the other two potentially-impregnated beauties watching in arousal.

"Just relax and let me take all of your worries away," she had cooed in a near whisper. "We are here to please you to all of your greatest desires. That's all we wanna do, honey."

Her voice had reverberated like an angel's song, relaxing and cleansing my mind of all of my troubles, issues, and worries. I just had given in and had let her take me as she had continued to ride and please all of my being. She had smiled at my surrender and had taken over, groping my shaft at the right pace in between her heavy breathing and moans.

That sex had been different from the previous two; it had something "more" to it; something I couldn't explain then and now. Maybe she had been the most experienced in her craft? Maybe it had been because she had two squirting orgasms before then? Maybe it had been because she had given me a massage earlier? I honestly didn't care then. I had taken all of her strokes with full pleasure and wasn't giving a shit about anything else.

She had screamed and attacked me with her full velocity, her pussy growing warmer and warmer; slicker and slicker. The room had echoed with her screams and heavy breaths, up until my body had given into her actions and her warm chasm was caked. Upon the first contact of my juices with her insides, she too had pulsed out her own, showering my tip. Her nectar had met mine in a dance as I had managed to easily fill her entire hole in three pulses, the excess leaking out onto my abdomen as I continued to pump more and more into her like a good servant. She had leaned forward in the sensation, releasing my hard shaft, continuing to pump out more of my slimy juices. Her vagina had continued to leak her own as her warm and sweaty breasts met my chest, and my vision only consisted of her beautiful face.

Both of our orgasms had ended, and our bodies had fallen to relaxation, our muscles losing all strength and the smell of sex working as a sleeping remedy.

"You did great," Cristella had muttered out of her exhaustion. "Your children will know of you and what you did to help us. We've needed someone like you for a long time, and now that the deed is done and you've received your pleasure, it's time for you to forget."

Out of complete surprise, Cristella had planted her lips to mine, and before I could even try to kiss her back, that was when I woke up in the shower.

While I want to say it was real, there is no record of anybody named Cristella, Benala, or Celena that worked in that establishment. In fact, not long after, the building was closed down and was bought by some rinky-dink insurance company. While the memories of that day are fuzzy and hard to determine, I can't say for sure what the fuck happened that day, but I look at it as something similar to why people who nearly die don't remember going to Heaven. It's the order of the divine. No mere mortals are allowed to remember things that involve visiting divine places, or in my case, engaging in sex with some breed of godly creatures in human disguise.

Do I believe it really happened?

Given I've had many dreams about me visiting kids that I've never even seen in my life and what Cristella said about my children "knowing who I am" in my supposed massive daze, I don't think it's a coincidence.

Do I want to see them again?

If you had a taste of what I experienced, you wouldn't even think twice. Maybe I'm just crazy or desperate for more, or perhaps I'm still under the spell of the Sirens of Rising Springs Spa.

All I know is that if I want to return to the real Rising Springs Spa, all I have to do is just let my body and mind relax, and they'll come and take me away to paradise.

12