The Sissy Department Store Ch. 02

Story Info
The Women bond deeply, sissification begins.
4.3k words
4.61
23.3k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to new readers: Chapter 1 is a brief read and is the setup for this installment. It is probably worth the time to read it first.)

The Sissy Department Store

Chapter 2

Sandy held her hand to hide her mouth from any prying customers and whispered to Kathy, "He's got a stash all right. There's some kinky stuff, Kathy. I mean really out there. I found these weird mail-order porn books he's been buying; and the pantyhose and lip gloss I was missing. I don't know what to do now."

Kathy could hear the hurt and fear in Sandy's voice and put her arm around her, pulling her in to gave her a quick supportive hug. Sandy let out a quiet sigh. "It's gonna be okay, Sweetie. Can you meet up later. I'm off at 6:00 today. What's your schedule?"

"I'm only working until 5:00, then Chris says he has a new dish for me to try. Then I need a run. I could eat a bit and run by your place tonight? Would that work? I need to talk to somebody and you seem to know a lot about this stuff."

"That works for me. Keep your cool when you see him tonight. Don't want to show your cards just yet, Sweetie. I'll look for you around 7:00 then."

Sandy had been to Kathy's for one of those women's in-home sales parties in the past and arrived as expected. Dinner with Chris was short. Sandy said "It was Okay" and left.

"Hi, you made it," Kathy said as she opened the door, giving Sandy a big hug. She was dressed in jeans and and t-shirt, sans bra, with her long brown hair down for the evening. A hint of her nipples lifted the fabric of her t-shirt. Sandy felt Kathy's larger breasts press against her own firm chest as Kathy hugged her. As a runner, Sandy was a solid B cup and was wearing her running support bra. She also wore short running shorts and a tank-top, her toned thighs and calves just starting to glisten with sweat from the run to Kathy's in the Autumn air. Her smooth bare shoulders still carried the remnants of color from the summer season.

Heart's "Dream Boat Annie" played on the stereo.

"Oh, I love this album," Sandy said as she entered.

"Me too. You know you could almost be Nancy's double now that I think about it. You look just like her," Kathy replied, flattering Sandy.

"Let me get you some water, Sweetie. Let's go sit in the kitchen."

Kathy ran a glass of water for Sandy and settled in to the table with a glass of wine for herself.

"So, what's this about weird porn, hon?"

"Oh wow. It's hard for me to describe really, but I didn't want to take it to show it to you and have him find something missing just yet, like you told me. It's about sissies and transvestites and stuff, and I don't mean like sissy wusses. I mean femmy sissy-boy maids and stuff like that. I didn't realize there are such things. It's weird and kinda gross. But women are the boss, so there's that I guess. Female domination it said. They're these cheap photo-copied pamphlets really; not like Playboys or anything, like they're made in some weirdo's basement or something."

"Wow, that is different. I'm used to the catalog boys. That's what Linda in the catalog department and I call them, but these don't sound like catalogs."

"Catalog boys? What's a catalog boy?" asked Sandy. There seemed to be so much she had to learn.

"Ha! That's what Linda started calling them. They come in and ask for a catalog, all nervous and guilty, just like upstairs with me. She thought it was just to jack off to the lingerie section at first, but some of them have orders directly delivered to the catalog department. She figured out pretty quickly they were avoiding deliveries to where they live. I mean how many women wear a size 12 pair of heels, or waist cinchers and panty girdles these days? We started this little game where we mess with the cute ones and tell them they need to talk to me about a problem with their order and see if we can get them to come upstairs. It's a little thing we started doing for fun. Don't tell a soul, though, okay? It's our little secret."

Sandy thought this was all so strange. Men are such perverts!

"So you just mess with them, or something?" asked Sandy, "and panty girdles?"

"Yea, panty girdles. We think it's to hide their boners, or they have a Mommy fetish. Whatever. So if they go for it, I open their package and remove the contents. We already know what's in it, so it's not like we do it for gym shorts or something. It's pretty funny how red their faces can get and the excuses they give. I say something like - it looked like the warehouse shipped the wrong size - or they back-ordered an item - and we needed to check it. You know how they can screw up satin panties, panty girdles, garter belts and hosiery. Bridal corsets seem to be a big thing too. They catch on that we know we're on to them right away. Most never come back again, but some have become my regulars. It's pretty safe, too. What are they going to do? Complain to the store manager."

"But you don't care that they're a bunch of perverts?" Sandy responded, hardly believing what she was hearing. "And some of those guys in the magazines were all hairy, too. That really grosses me out and they look ridiculous."

Kathy smiled, "Sweetheart, pretty much all men have some sort of issue. It's a package deal. They're cheaters, cross-dressers, wife beaters, you name it. The sissies are pretty easy to manage, I think. As long as you can keep 'em out of the adult bookstores, anyway. You know what goes on in those, right? Never mind. You don't want to know."

Sandy scowled and shook her head. "Icky! Well you have me thinking though... I should send him in to see you to replace the things he's ruined, and you can sell him his own stuff to play with himself in. It sounds like you won't have a problem with that? But what about the porn? I found a money order receipt from last week, so it looks like he ordered more of it."

"Oh my. He is a busy boy, isn't he. I'd try to wait that one out and see what else he's got on his little mind, if it were me. The more you know and the less he does, the better. But, yes, I'd love to help Chrissy with his wardrobe. It sounds like fun, and you said these books are about women in charge, so take charge, Sandy. Lay down the law and tell him it's your way or the highway and he's to march his ass into the store and replace your things, and tell him he'll be getting his own too. I can hardly wait".

Sandy smiled, and looked out the window past the Spider plant in the macrame basket. Seeing that the sun had set and it would be dark soon, Sandy said "I better get going. I don't want to be out in the dark. They say that rapist is still on the loose."

"Yea, I saw on the news there was another attack just last week. Fucker. It's getting dark already, Sweetie. Why don't you stay a little longer and I'll give you a ride home." Kathy got up to flip the album, and in passing placed her hand on Sandy's shoulder, "How about us girls relax. Chris can wait. You probably don't want to be around him anyway, right?"

"You got that right, but I should call him and let him know I'm okay I guess. Can I use your phone, Kathy?"

"Sure, Sweetie. It's right there behind you on the wall."

Sandy dialed the number, 'Hello' - "Hey, I stopped off at a friends so I'm going to be late. Don't wait up for me, and stay out of my dresser while I'm gone you little pervert. I know what you've been doing with my clothes!" Click, she hung up the phone before he had a chance to respond.

Kathy returned from the living room, placing both her hands on Sandy's bare shoulders. "Oh, Good one!" exclaimed Kathy. "Let him stew on that a while. I didn't think of that, Sweetie. Good for you. Avoid the confrontation and let him deal with it. Don't let it all be on you." Kathy's hands lingered on Sandy's shoulders and she gently squeezed. "How about a glass of wine, Sweetie? I think you could use one. You're awful tense. White or red?"

"I just couldn't help it when I heard his voice. White please," Sandy replied.

Kathy filled a glass and placed it on the table in front of Sandy. "I don't know about you, but I could use a joint. You get high, hon?" Kathy asked as she reached for her stash box above the refrigerator.

"Once in a while, sure."

Kathy quickly rolled a thin joint and lit it as Sandy sipped from her glass. Kathy passed it off to Sandy and they proceeded to make quick work of the added intoxicant.

"So what about you, Kathy?" Sandy said as they finished up the joint. "No boyfriend right now?"

Sandy was feeling a buzz. Kathy definitely had a good source as this was no dirt weed.

"No, not for a while. Well, besides the one I keep in the nightstand you mean." Kathy said with a slight grin. "You're not the only one with men issues, Sweetie."

The emotions of her relationship troubles and the wine and weed overwhelmed Sandy and she started to cry.

Kathy rose up, pulling Sandy from her chair she hugged her tightly. "It'll be all right." Kathy continued to hold Sandy tightly as she sobbed on her shoulder.

"But why? Things seemed so good," she cried into Kathy's shoulder.

"It's just the way men are, hon," Kathy said, not loosing her grip on Sandy's heaving frame.

Sandy raised her head off of Kathy's shoulder and their eyes met. Kathy took the opportunity and leaned in and tenderly kissed away the tears from Sandy's cheeks. Soon their lips touched and what had been consoling females turned into a passionate kiss. Sandy had never experienced another woman's sexual advance before, and it felt nice she thought. Really nice right now. Kathy's kiss was so gentle and tender compared to Chris'.

Their lips parted and Kathy looked into Sandy's eyes. "Can I introduce you to my boyfriend?", and with Sandy offering no resistance, Kathy led her by the hand to her bedroom.

Kathy lit a candle on the dresser and pulled back the bed covers to expose the sheets. She turned to see a look of concern on Sandy's face and embraced her once again. After gently holding each other for several seconds, Sandy initiated another kiss. Kathy reached under Sandy's top and bra and pulled them up over her head.

"I need a shower, though," Sandy said, thinking of her recent run.

"You're fine, dear. Just fine," Kathy said as she dropped Sandy's top and bra to the floor. Her breasts were high and firm, with hard button nipples. So young and beautiful thought Kathy. Kathy pulled Sandy's shorts and moist cotton panties down in one motion and Sandy kicked off her running shoes. Kathy nudged her onto the sheets, rolling her onto her stomach.

As Sandy stretched out on the sheets, Kathy reached into the nightstand for her vibrator/massager. Starting at Sandy's calves, Kathy worked the head of the vibrator slowly while admiring Sandy's wonderfully shaped ass. The young never appreciate what they have until it's gone she thought. Barely a wrinkle. What a wonderful body she has. Chris is such an immature moron to focus on Sandy's clothes she thought to herself.

Sandy felt her arousal increasing as Kathy worked the vibrator up to the backs of her legs and inner thighs as she simultaneously massaged her back with her other hand. With the tension easing away, Sandy let out a contented sigh and let herself relax into the sheet beneath her. Never before in her life had someone made her feel this good in such a short period of time.

Kathy gently worked up to Sandy's firm butt with her hands and vibrator and started to more firmly work each cheek. Sandy began emitting contented moans. With this phase of arousal, she gently encouraged Sandy to turn over. Neither woman said a word. Kathy quickly kicked off her jeans and re-joined Sandy on the bed. With gentle kisses starting from her neck, she slowly worked her way down Sandy's torso to a soft blonde bush, stopping briefly to nibble at her extended nipples. Sandy parted her legs and Kathy placed her head between her thighs as she placed the vibrator between her own thighs and clasped it there. Starting with gentle kisses to her outer lips, Kathy explored Sandy's wet sex, relishing in its tightness and the energy it seemed to emit. Kathy opened Sandy with her tongue and gently sucked and nibbled at her clit. Her head was soon being squeezed by Sandy's powerful thighs as she neared orgasm. Kathy worked a hand to Sandy's pussy and filled her tight clasping pussy with three fingers while aggressively sucking her clit. That was it. Sandy exploded in orgasmic convulsions, bucking and thrashing her strong torso as Kathy held on. As Sandy's orgasm settled into a more controlled shaking, Kathy freed her other hand from Sandy's thigh and pushed the head of the vibrator forcefully against her own wet pussy and came with her own violent orgasm as Sandy's subsided. Kathy smiled into Sandy's wet pussy and let out a moan of her own. It had been a while since another person had joined her in bed.

As they rested, catching their breath and cuddling, Sandy spoke. "Wow. I never felt it like that before. My whole body I mean. It was so different from a guy pawing at me and grunting. I'm so sorry it was all about me though."

"Oh, Sweetie, don't be sorry. That's silly. I'm sorry really. I might have taken advantage a little bit." Kathy replied, kissing her cheek. "Now let's get you home."

As they drove the short distance to Sandy's apartment they discussed their plans to handle the sissy-boy sweating it out back at the apartment.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hearing the dial tone, I hung up the phone. "Shit! Shit! Shit!", I'm so fucked." She knew I was in her underwear. But how? How did she know? How much did she know? Fuck, I thought to myself. Oh no, not that. I quickly ran and checked the closet. Looks like she hasn't been in here, thank God. That's good then. I'll have to get rid of this stuff tomorrow for sure.

I got stoned while I waited up. I wasn't going to bed anytime soon. I was so distracted I couldn't follow the plots of the sit-coms I was trying to watch. What did she know? Was she going to dump me? She was definitely not happy. I ran to the bathroom and threw-up the crab bisque I'd made for dinner.

Sandy finally showed up well after dark.

"Hi" I said tentatively as she entered the small living room.

"Hi" was all she said and headed for the bedroom. She came out with her half-slip, a couple of pairs of her nicer panties and one of her cutest bras I knew I had broke.

She tossed them at me. "You've got some explaining to do buddy. Why is there cum on my slip and these panties are ruined, and you broke my bra, didn't you? And what happened to my dark pantyhose? Huh?... Well, what the fuck, Chris?"

She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at me.

"Umm, I'm sorry. I was just... I love you, Baby. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

I had concocted a story to tell her, but completely lost it when she confronted me like that. I was holding the evidence and hadn't anticipated this move on her part.

"You bet your ass you're sorry. Sorry is right. A sorry excuse for a boyfriend, that's for sure. Why are you wearing my stuff? What are you, some sort of fag or something?"

Wow, she's as upset as I've ever seen her. This isn't good.

"No, I'm not a fag. I was just messing around, that's all. I dunno, I was just horny I guess."

"Horny! You've hardly touched me in a week, Chris. There's more to it than that. I think you like wearing girls stuff more than you're admitting, damn it. I'm right and I know it. I was just over at Kathy's from work and she says there's all kinds of pervs like you. They come in to the store all the time."

"Whhhhhat? You told Kathy! Why did you do that?" I felt myself turning one more brighter shade of red and thought I might need to throw-up again.

"Why? Because she asked me why I was so upset and I told her she'd be upset too if she pulled her underwear out of her drawer and found her boyfriends jizz all over it. That's why. How long have you been doing this? Oh, never mind, I don't want to know. You men are disgusting. You're like monkeys at the zoo throwing poop at each other. FUCK!"

I was in shock and didn't know what to say. She stood and fumed at me.

I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing to say for yourself huh. So Kathy is going to help you replace my things when you go shopping at the store tomorrow. She says you're going to have so much fun getting things of your own for your little dress up time. You'll like that, won't you. Some pretty panties and bras and nylons for yourself to dress up in. She says she does it all the time with sissy-boys like you."

"You can't be serious? How? Whattttt? I can't do that. No way."

"Oh yes way. You can and you will, or I'm out of here and going back home to Mom's and you'll be playing with yourself all by yourself. Your choice".

With that she turned on her heel, stalked to the bedroom. Returning with my pillow, she threw it at me and said "You're sleeping on the couch tonight. I need a shower" and was gone.

Fuck. Shit. I'm screwed. I can't let her leave me. We were going to maybe rent a house and get a puppy next year, and I'll never get another girlfriend as foxy as Sandy.

Kathy? She's that older woman at the store. She has nice tits and kinda pretty too. She does it all the time with other sissy-boys? How does that work? I wonder what they look like? What do they buy? They let other people know about it? How do they get the nerve to do that? I wonder if they know other guys like me? Are they gay? Am I gay? Do they want to meet others like them, like I do? Would we suck each others cock? I started to get hard at what was going through my mind. No, I need to play it cool or I'm fucked.

So many thoughts were racing through my mind as I tried to get some sleep before school. At least tomorrow's Friday, I remembered. I gotta get those magazines out of the closet. Sandy doesn't work tomorrow though. I'll have to wait and hope she doesn't find them before I can get rid of them. I should've done that, damn. She doesn't know or she would have thrown them at me for sure, and probably moved out already. There's some kinky shit in there I can't let her see.

As Sandy showered she pondered what it's like to eat another woman's pussy. Kathy made her cum so hard...

Oh, well. They'll have fun with little Chrissy tomorrow. Of that she was sure. She dried her hair and snuggled into bed alone for the night, exhausted.

I finally got up and readied for school. Sandy slept in for a while. I thought I'd just let her be, but she got up as I was about to leave.

"Have a nice day at school, and don't be late coming home. Hey, I need the mailbox key. My birthday's next week and I might be getting some cards coming," as she extended her hand.

I worked the key off my key ring and handed it to her. Damn, one more problem.

As I dropped it in her hand, she continued holding it out. "And do you have any cash? I need to do some shopping today and I'm a little short".

Man, she was really working me now. I gave her all I had but a $5 for lunch. Getting her out of the apartment was good though. Less time to go snooping.

She didn't need to snoop, of course. Sandy was soon in the closet to give the sissy porn a closer read. Some of it was hard to stomach, but she also got some good pointers on how she might work this to her advantage, for a while at least.

Sandy was there when I got home from school.

"Hi, how was school?"

"It was good, some new things I want to try. How about you?" She seemed a little too happy in comparison to last night.

"It was good. I got some things for you to get ready for shopping. Follow me."

I followed her into our small bathroom. An assortment of products were laid out on the vanity. Hair remover, for girls that wear short shorts I recognized. An electric hair clipper. Bath oil and some other stuff.

"What's all this?" I said, surveying the vanity.

"Well girls aren't all hairy apes like men are, silly. You're gonna get cleaned up before you go shopping tonight. I won't have you wearing panties and stuff with all that hair poking out. It'd be gross and disgusting and besides, you'll look ridiculous. I won't have it."

12