The Sissy Department Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, I don't want to... Really, but people will notice?"

"Notice what? You're not that hairy to begin with, and are other people seeing you naked that I don't know about or something? You can skip your arms, for now anyway. We'll see how it looks. Otherwise, your legs, your pits, your chest, your little sack there, all of it. I want it gone. Got it! Use the clippers to get it down to the nub and then use the hair remover. I'd be careful with it around the important parts though. Read the directions. Make sure you use the fresh razors down there too. Have fun. Let me know when you're ready for your bath."

With that she walked out.

I did the best I could and it took a while. I felt so naked when I was finished.

I opened the door and called out, "Okay, I'm all done."

"Not bad for a beginner I guess," as she inspected my efforts. "You're little pee pee looks so cute. Maybe a little bigger without any hair, huh? Interesting. Now run a hot bath and use the bath oil beads to help with irritation. When you get out, use this moisturizer and then this powder on the sensitive parts. It's a lot of work to stay girly baby." With that she was gone again.

It was a lot of work, but the results felt amazing. I wrapped a towel around my waist and came out.

"Umm, you smell so nice and fresh. I kinda like it. Don't you?"

"It feels weird actually."

"I bet. You'll get used to it. You'll have to keep it up or ya' gonna itch like crazy though. Get dressed and we'll go catch a burger tonight."

"Sandy, what did you do with all my underwear?" My underwear drawer held a single pair of Sandy's that had been part of my undoing. They were nylon, or satin, or rayon. I didn't know. I just knew they felt good on me.

"Oh, you'll be getting new undies tonight. Wear the pair of mine you ruined for now. Oh, and wear a tight t-shirt. Kathy will need to take a few measurements."

Measurements? What the fuck. It felt strange to dress with hair completely gone. I smelled like a girl.

"I smell like a girl, Sandy. I can't go out like this."

"You better stick close to me then I guess, huh." She had a good point.

After stopping at the bank and withdrawing $200, we went out and had burgers and then walked the mall window shopping. Sandy was all "Do you like that, do you like this, that might look good on you." She was discreet, but I was terrified and felt everyone could smell me and knew I was wearing panties under my jeans. We ran into a few people we knew and I tried to keep my distance and act normal. The scents of bath oil, moisturizer and powder lingering with me wherever we went.

About an hour and a half before closing, Sandy walked me to her store. "Kathy will be expecting you upstairs in Women's wear. She'll have a name tag on. I'll pick you up at 9:00 at the main entrance. It's Friday night so it should be slow, Kathy says. Have fun."

I made my way up the flight of stairs to Women's Wear with my palms sweating and feeling like I needed to pee.

12