All Comments on 'The Sissy Department Store Ch. 02'

by sis_porner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
More to Cum....Please ???

SP, thanks for part 2....this PantyBoi has plenty of clean ones to change into...again!!! You have a promising writing future....please continue this thread. Looking forward to Chrissy's feminization 👙💞💃 with Sandy's and Kathy's assistance. Chris isn't the least reluctant to follow along.

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 3 years ago
Great start to hopefully a series

I agree with everything Chrissy said. This is a great start to what I hope is a series and I look forward to the next chapter. The first chapter had similarities with how I got started, probably in a similar time period.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 3 years ago
Simply brilliant

I love this second episode, it's brilliant but I have worked out that you are lovely, teasing bitch and I love it, 5* again keep them cumming xx, you start off with a cock nearly in your mouth then tease, excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG '!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these stories. Sitting here in my sissy clothes and reading them is such a turn on. Please keep them cumming. I sure wish I had a g/f like his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you all for your interest in my story

I've been encouraged and thankful for the reception my story has found here at the site. Thank you. I am a novice writer and appreciate it more than you might guess. To Suckergurl in particular, chalk my brilliance (your term) up to that naivety as I built myself a box that will take some time to dig out of, while remaining true to my story while keeping it engaging at the same time. I am glad you are enjoying it so far and am working feverishly to live up to the expectations of everyone that invests their time in it, but it's going to take a few chapters to get that cock back in Christina's hands. I thank you all for your time and support on Sandy and Christina's journey.

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 3 years ago

Well done so far. Eager to read how this unfolds.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Love this chapter. I too wish my wife would find my stash of lingerie that I wear from time to time.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous