All Comments on 'The Sissy Department Store Ch. 06'

by sis_porner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SuckergurlSuckergurlover 3 years ago
Loved it

Well kitten you done it again, you seem to be picking the things that push my buttons, I would love to try on or wear corsets and the likes, reading your stories is keeping me in a permanent state of arousal, 5*

GemsissyGemsissyover 3 years ago
Nice extension

I love how Chris is making his way down the sissy path bit by bit without really seeing what is coming. It has a nice tone of acceptance where he isn't fighting it all too much and isn't focused on the arousal of humiliation. Jamie is a lovely character (I'm jealous... I'd love Jamie to pull off my panties and fill me!)

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago
Meooowwww!!!

Ohhh Myyyyy...what another outstanding....arousing chapter for all of Your Fans. Christine luvs hur smoothie Special Lipstick "Creamy Creame" putting that lustre...and...tension on my pointy nipples and tongue while reading about Sandy and these luvly femmeBois. You seem to draw me into this yummy "SissyTale" and entice all of my PantieBoi fantasies....Mmmm!!! I'd luv to be with all of the stimulating Characters in th8s thread. I'd love to be Christina and Jamie's new Gurlfriend. We could play "Charlie's Angels" in this Erotic Tale !!!............ xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Great story, love it you are a hell of a story teller, how I wish it was me.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

Please please continue this series. Now that both of them has had sex with another they are even. Will the four of them get together? Just the girls and just the gurls?

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

P.S. does Chris’s cock grow back, or even bigger?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is my absolute dream come true. I'm so jealous!

Yes, I know it's only a story but OMG if we're real, I would to be Chris

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous