The Sissy Department Store Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking we need to get your boy pussy, you don't mind if I call it a boy pussy do you, opened up with a butt plug first, Kitten."

My mind wandered at that statement and I didn't respond.

He proceeded to locate a rather large looking plug from a drawer and presented it to me.

Before I realized what I was saying, "Oh, that looks yummy" came out of my mouth. It occurred to me that I had been enjoying the anal penetration a bit more than I was admitting to myself. Or maybe it was an after effect of the "Nipple Magic". I was sure feeling strange ever since Sunday.

"Oh, you like, Kitten," Jamie replied. "I have one this size in me right now. It does feel yummy."

"You do? Why are you using one?"

"Well, to let you in on a little secret between us girls, it's the secret to my feminine walk. You wouldn't believe how it works. Especially in heels and a tight corset. It makes me push my ass out and sway my hips so much better than without one. I think there's just something about feeling full back there too. You'll see."

Jamie fished a bottle of lubricant out of the toy drawer and coated the plug liberally.

"Do we need to do you, Kitten?," he asked.

"Um, I don't think so actually. I've been pretty oiled up for the last 48 hours actually."

"Turn around and I'll help you," Jamie said, placing his hand on my shoulder to spin me. "Lean over the sofa dear and we'll get you fixed up."

I did as directed and Jamie lowered my panties and inserted the plug with nearly no resistance on my part. I had prepped myself for it extremely well already over the last couple of days and relaxing for penetration was becoming almost second nature at this point. I did feel full though. The bulb was different from a dildo and I felt it pressing on my abused prostate. It felt nice.

"Oh my, that was easy, Kitten. You've been busy, haven't you. We might need something larger to get all that nasty "Nipple Magic" out of there. Let's get you in some heels and have you walk around a bit and work things some."

Jamie retrieved a pair of white 4" pumps and had me sit down to place them on my feet. I always loved the way I looked in heels. Walking in them was another matter.

Jamie helped me to my feet and helped me steady myself. My feet were a size smaller than his, making it more difficult to balance myself in the loose fitting shoes.

"Let's try a few steps, Kitten," and Jamie put his arm around my waist and aligned us side by side. "Place one foot in front of the other. Always remember, toe to toe. Not all open legged Neanderthal like, and feel your hips sway. It comes naturally after a while."

We started with a few steps, then Jamie dropped his arm from my waist and I was on my own. It did feel so much different with the butt plug pressing inside me. I felt it much easier to produce a feminine sway with my ass. It was great sissy fun to walk in heels all of the sudden. I could do it so much better this way. I was going to need a butt plug of my own, I told myself.

Jamie continued to provide pointers as I admired myself in the many mirrors. Shorter, mincing steps helped significantly. I was feeling good, but my cock wasn't as hard as I expected it to be under the circumstances. I pranced about for several minutes, feeling quite wonderful.

Jamie then reached out and put his arms around me as I approached him for a quick tease by. He looked into my eyes, and kissed me. I closed my eyes and we opened our mouths and explored each others tongue. I got butterflies. It was an intense experience as we explored each others bodies with our hands, his large breasts pressed against mine, lipstick mixing on our lips. I was lost in the moment, and we kissed passionately for more than a minute.

When our kiss broke, Jamie looked into my eyes and said, "I need to fuck you, Kitten." I pressed into him to indicate my response, and we kissed once again. Jamie then took me by the hand and led me from the play room to the guest bedroom. He gently pushed me down on the bed onto my back, my feet still on the floor. He lifted both my legs at once so that my knees came up to my chest and removed my heels. He then grasped my panties and removed them in one smooth motion. He removed the plug and set it on the nightstand, all the while looking at my face intently. He unzipped the side zipper of his skirt and let it fall to the floor. His cock was fully erect in a pair of exquisite high-waist panties yet again. It looked big and beautiful. He lowered the panties, kicked off his heels, and approached me as I held my legs up to allow access to my boy pussy.

I felt his cock against my anus, then pressing against my sphincter. With all of the lubricant and penetration I had had lately, I was able to accept his large cock with surprisingly little discomfort. He advanced slowly. "Tell me when it feels good," and he advanced, then retracted a bit, trying to find my prostate with his bulbous glands.

"Yes, there," I said loudly as his head glided across my lubricated prostate. "There." He worked his cock back and forth at that point and I reached for my own cock and began to masturbate furiously. "Yes, fuck me. I want to feel your hot cum shoot in me," I said breathlessly. "Fuck me, fuck me." I reached for my nipple and pinched it through the satin bra cup. "Yes."... I came not long thereafter. It was a shaking, quivering, convulsing orgasm as I felt Jamie push his cock further inside me. I felt so feminine at that point. I wanted to feel hot cum shoot into my ass. I didn't know whether I would feel it, but I wanted it to happen regardless. And it did.

Jamie pushed ever further into me. I felt nauseous as his cock expanded my insides. His cock was reaching deeply inside me and it became painful. He thrusted into me and I saw his facial contortions indicate he was near. I soon felt him pulsing and spasming inside me. I had now been officially fucked, and I loved it. Jamie collapsed onto me, his cock still inside my quivering, twitching ass. I felt cum start to escape me as he softened. He finally removed himself; my gaping ass pulsed for something to hold onto. I reached for the butt plug and re-inserted it in my gooey ass.

I was definitely, officially now a sissy slut fuck puppet. To some, I'm now affectionately known as "Kitten".