The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed a hold of the one in front of her and gently stroked it back and forth, drawing out a bead of precum and then tapping the tip against her tongue until the drop of clear fluid stimulated her taste buds. Taking the stranger's member into her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the head and suckled at it while swirling her tongue underneath. The man lustfully watched from above as he caressed the top of her head.

As she began to suck him deeper into her mouth, a pair of voices entered the bathroom.

"...her social media info and checked out her profile." a feminine voice with a middle eastern accent said.

"You sure she's the one you want?" a feminine white sounding voice asked. "Once we do this, there's no going back."

"I'm sure. She even has a boyfriend I think you'd like. Check him out..."

Vikki felt the man's blunt head push through the back of her throat as the feminine white voice said, "Mmm...he's sexy...I'd like to see him begging for my cock..."

Vikki tried not to laugh from their conversation but ended up accidentally gagging loudly instead.

"Sounds like someone's getting lucky..." the feminine middle eastern voice said, followed by a pair of giggles. "Have fun you two, whoever you are!"

The man jokingly whispered, "Nice going, cutie..."

Vikki pulled off his organ long enough to reply, "I couldn't help it..."

Wrapping her lips back around his shaft, she began bobbing her head, slithering her tongue along the underside and opening up her throat each time she moved forward. The man involuntarily let out a low growl or approval and put his hand on the back of her head. Vikki's hands went to the man's ass and thighs, lustfully gripping and squeezing him. Encouraging him to enjoy all her mouth had to offer.

Holding her head in place, he did just that by thrusting passed her hungry lips and down her gullet at a slow-to-medium pace. The thickness of his member made her eyes start to water and she kept trying to blink the wetness away, but felt a stream roll down each cheek. As soon as the man buried himself down her throat and held himself there, a group of people entered the bathroom talking about past sexual exploits.

"Honey, I had four hunky men in my bedroom last night, so of course I didn't get much sleep." a flamboyantly feminine voice said.

"Don't be so dramatic," a flamboyant male voice replied, "you do that every other day..."

There was laughter and a feminine voice said, "Lucky gurl!"

The man standing above Vikki withdrew halfway and began using her mouth as a masturbator, moving her head slowly back and forth. Beneath the bathroom conversation, her throat was making quiet guttural noises that they couldn't hear. Spit escaped the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin. She looked up with her teary eyes and saw her unknown bathroom lover lean back with his eyes closed while enjoying the warm, wet hole encasing his cock.

"...party at my place and I'll invite a group of guys for entertainment." the flamboyant male voice said.

"I'm definitely in!" the flamboyantly feminine voice exclaimed two stalls over.

"Are chicks allowed or is it all dicks?" the feminine voice asked further down the line.

"Of course you're invited, girl! Would I keep all the man-meat to myself?"

"Yes! You would!" the feminine voice joked.

Vikki suddenly gagged and coughed and her mystery man pulled out to let her recover.

"Sound's like someone else is keeping the 'D' to themselves!" the flamboyantly feminine voice joked.

"Don't have too much fun!" the feminine voice added.

"Too bad the stalls aren't bigger..." the flamboyant male voice commented.

Vikki's man playfully slapped her face without making noise and leaned down to whisper, "Can I fuck you?"

"Yes, daddy..." Vikki lustfully answered without thinking.

"Good girl." the man smiled, lifting her to her feet and turning her around.

He lifted the back of her dress, exposing her smooth cheeks, separated by her thong. Vikki put one knee on the toilet seat and bent over as the man pulled her thong aside, amused by the jeweled plug she'd been wearing the whole night. He gently pulled it out and put it to her lips.

"Suck on this, little girl..." he whispered.

The three others finished their business in the stalls and as they flushed, the man took the opportunity to spank Vikki. She let out a moan just before the bathroom was quiet again, except for the running water from the sinks. Before leaving, the three visitors wished them a good evening, each in their own joking way, and the man pressed his blunt erection into Vikki's rear. Between the plug and all the anal experience she had with real cocks, Kristy's strapon, and the dildo she had been given as a means to masturbate while in chastity, her mysterious lover easily entered and buried himself deeply with little resistance.

Vikki clamped her hole down around him, causing the front of her thong to become more damp from a large drop of her precum. Receiving one more spank, she let out a low, drawn-out moan as the stranger began thrusting in and out of her. With one hand braced on the wall and the other keeping her dress from touching the floor and toilet, she took his welcome anal assault eagerly, even bouncing her rear back against him. It wasn't until he placed one of his hands on her shoulder, keeping the other on her hip, that she relinquished full control to him.

And he took it.

The slaps of his thighs against her cheeks were unmistakable. Vikki's heart raced in anxiety over the possibility that someone would enter the bathroom and find out they were having sex. Her heart then skipped a beat as the door opened, but the stranger behind her slammed himself to the hilt and remained there, grinding and rocking his hips as the newcomer(s) did their business. The door opened once more, adding to the number of people, and the man decided to tease his sissy lover by pulling out completely and then sliding back inside until his balls pressed against her. He repeated for several minutes while other stalls were occupied, but then got impatient and resumed humping away, albeit slower and quieter.

He reached around her hips and grabbed her groin, surprised at the firmness of what he felt.

"What's this?" he whispered into her ear.

Taking the buttplug out of her mouth, she whispered back, "My chastity cage, daddy."

"Did your friend put it on you?"

"No, my Mistress did." Vikki explained, suddenly realizing that she's been referring to herself in the first person, breaking rule number four.

Holding himself deep inside her sissy pussy, he then asked, "Did your Mistress also feminize you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Tell her I said thanks." he kissed the back of her neck. "Girls like you are so fucking sexy..." he sucked on her earlobe for a moment and then continued fucking her.

Vikki resumed sucking on her plug and blocked out all the activity going on outside her stall, focusing instead on the stranger using her body for his pleasure. Feeling him rub against the sweet spot inside of her, she clenched her hole around his cock and precum oozed from the end of her cage and soaked into her panties. She could almost feel close to orgasm, but it still seemed so far away.

But not for the man behind her.

Without warning, he exploded inside her, grunting with each spurt loud enough for the two or three other people in the bathroom to hear. Because of their cheers, the man spanked her a few times before he finished dumping his load. Heavy breath in Vikki's ear, he kissed her neck once more and then pulled out. Taking the plug from her mouth, he reinserted it between her cheeks.

"This'll help keep me inside you all night, little girl..." he said.

He then straightened her thong and helped her stand up. After giving her a deep tongue kiss, he opened the stall door and exited. Her own nerves made her hesitate leaving, but she stepped out after a few moments and blushed when the eyes of other strangers gazed upon her face. The man had already left the bathroom, so she quickly walked toward the door.

"You probably want to fix your makeup, honey." a fellow crossdresser said before she left.

Pausing, Vikki looked at herself in the mirror and saw smeared lipstick and mascara running down her cheeks. "I don't have my makeup with me..." she said to herself.

"Here..." the crossdresser said, getting a few toilet paper squares. She folded one square in half twice and ran water over it. "Hold still, honey..." As she whipped away the smeared lipstick, she said, "I've been fucked in these stalls a few times myself..." she smiled and winked. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, it happens all the time. Even with one of the bouncers!"

Vikki's nerves relaxed and she giggled at that. "Thanks..."

Working on Vikki's run mascara, the crossdresser said, "Anytime, sweetie. We t-gurls have to stick together. It's a shame, though, that your man ran off like that. He was cute."

"I just met him..."

"And he got scared off the moment he came. I hate it when that happens..." a minute later, the crossdresser said, "All done. Now, you look like a normal girl-next-door instead of a recently fucked whore. Too bad about the lack of lipstick, though. Want to borrow mine?"

"I have my own; in my purse."

"Where's your purse?"

"A friend is holding it for me. Thank you, though."

"Like I said, us t-gurls have to stick together. Enjoy the rest of your night, you little minx!"

"You too." Vikki smiled and then exited the bathroom.

She walked by the stranger's table and found it occupied by someone else. Reaching her own table, she retrieved her bag from Jayla and was stared at with knowing smiles from all the Mistresses. Avoiding their eyes, she blushed and searched for her lipstick.             

"So...that was a long bathroom break..." Kristy grinned.

"We were about to send in a search party!" Jayla joked.

Finding her red lipstick, Vikki replied, "It was...a good time..."

"I bet it was, slut!" Kristy giggled. "Seriously, though, I'm proud of you for being open-minded and having fun tonight. You're such a good sissy."

"Thank you, Mistress." Vikki smiled, and then applied her lipstick.

"You're pretty good at that without a mirror." Sharon noted.

"Thank you...I've had plenty of practice."

"Really Vikki? 'I've' had plenty of practice?" Kristy admonished.

Vikki immediately closed her eyes and hung her head. "Your sissy is sorry, Mistress. She will accept any punishment you see fit."

Lifting up her chin, Kristy softly said, "I'll punish you later, but tonight, I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself. Show the world your sissy self."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"By the way," Kristy started, "that guy you just 'met'...left his number for you." she texted Vikki the number and added, "He seemed nice, but was worried about the people in the bathroom, so he said he was sorry for leaving so abruptly. He also said he wanted to see you again, so I told him I would make it happen."

The rest of the night consisted of drinking, dancing, and conversation. And a promise from Mia to teach Vikki the art of the striptease and, of course, how to lap dance. Sharon had watched the sissy all night, noting how comfortable she was out in public and how she had integrated her feminine persona into all her interactions. Being a woman in a night club that catered specifically to transwomen and crossdressers was one thing, however. Being out in the real world was quite another.

With everything she had seen, she determined that it was very possible for Vikki to be nudged further and further in the desired direction: to be feminine in her everyday life and leave behind her old male self. It was just a matter of subtle manipulations regarding her emotions as a man who was unattractive to women and her sex life as a sissy that made her very attractive to men. She clearly had some latent homosexual tendencies, buried by her male persona and main attraction to women, but Kristy had done well in her attempts to reverse them; uncovering her attraction to men (or at least creating attraction to cock) and burying her attraction to women.

The more time Vikki was her sissy self and the more her sex life depended on men's cocks and the denial of her own penis, the more she'll accept herself as Vikki. It was only a matter of time.

Saturday came around and in Kristy's basement, Vikki applied her makeup and dressed in a simple black skirt, black long sleeve t-shirt with lace around the boatneck neckline, bralette, cheekster panties, and a pair of grey women's tennis shoes Kristy had her buy on her own the day before. Afterwards, Kristy had her drive them to a secluded park just outside the city that had a large grassy area, a public bathroom building, and a few hiking trails. There, they planned to meet Sam, Sharon, Jayla, and the man from Vikki's earlier bathroom encounter for a porn shoot in a semi-public place.

The man, named Steve, not only loved cute crossdressers, but also had a fetish for sex in public places. To Vikki, it made sense to use him in a porn shoot for such a thing and, since it meant another round with him, she hesitantly agreed. Steve sounded a little too eager to do a porn shoot to her, but given his fetish for public sex, what he called 'dogging', she seemed to understand why.

It was the middle of the afternoon when Vikki parked in the parking lot next to Sam's car while she stood on the other side and was talking to Steve. Vikki looked around to see if anyone else was there, but saw only a few people off in the distance sitting on picnic tables in the large grassy area. Still feeling nervous, she got out and followed Kristy around to meet Sam and Steve.

"Hey Sam; Steve." Kristy said. "Been waiting long?"

"I may have gotten here a little early." Steve smirked. "I'm a little excited to see Vikki again."

Vikki's eyes met his and she blushed. "This sissy is a little nervous, but kind of excited too."

"How busy is it today?" Kristy asked, looking around, but only seeing a handful of cars.

"Not very, for a Saturday afternoon, but the mayor's holding a political rally in the city, so the timing is pretty good." Sam replied. "Jayla just picked up Sharon, so they're on their way. Maybe ten minutes before they arrive."

"That's good." Kristy smiled and turned to Vikki. "How does it feel being out here as a sissy?"

"A little nerve-wracking, Mistress." the sissy answered.

"Is it that you're out in public or that you're going to get fucked outside?"

Vikki's face blushed again, making her look so adorably innocent while everyone there knew otherwise. "Probably more the second one, Mistress." she quietly said.

Kristy caressed her reddened face. "Try to relax, my sweet sissy pet. Jayla and Sharon will take positions on either side of the trail we use and let us know if someone is coming long before they see you."

Vikki took a deep breath and nodded. "Your sissy remembers, Mistress, but still..."

"I understand." Steve said, taking a step closer to her. "My first time was scary, but that only added to the excitement of everything." He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "If anything happens, I'll protect you."

Vikki's heart fluttered, making her confused as to why. Her sissy self was so submissive that she loved when a man took control, but that was sex. Steve was talking about taking care of her if something happened and she was feeling...flattered...and attracted. With a soft smile, she looked up into his eyes and said, "Thank you daddy."

"Anything for a sweet little girl like you, Vikki." he smiled back.

Kristy and Sam traded knowing looks and, about fifteen minutes later, Jayla arrived with Sharon in her passenger seat. After going over the details of the plot, Jayla and Steve entered the trailhead and, after ten minutes, Kristy received a text saying that Steve was in position and the trail was all clear. Kristy then put Vikki's collar around her neck with the leash attached and got in Vikki's car.

Sam started her camera and said, "Action!"

Kristy got out of the passenger seat and walked around to the driver's side. She opened the door and took Vikki's leash, leading her out of the car and onto the trail. Sharon stayed behind to keep an eye out on that end while Sam recorded Kristy walking her sissy to an outdoor sexual rendezvous.

Upon meeting up with Steve, who was sitting on a bench, Kristy asked, "Here's my sissy cock slut."

"She looks very sexy." he said as he looked her over with his eyes and felt her body with his hands. "Very sexy indeed..."

"Five hundred and she's yours for the fucking."

Not taking his eyes off her, Steve reach into his pocket and said, "Deal."

He handed her the money and she handed him the leash. Taking it, Steve used it to pull the sissy slut toward him until he was holding it where it connected to her collar. Vikki looked into his eyes with a vulnerable, yet eager expression that said, 'take me!'

The man pressed his lips to hers, gently at first, then harder, probing her mouth with his tongue. She moaned at his dominance and reached out to him, feeling his chest and arms, and stepped closer. Steve's other hand slid around her waist and down her back, cupping her ass and then squeezing hard. She then wrapped her leg around his and stood on the toes of her other foot, pressing her body against his.

They made out for a minute or two, then he broke the kiss and pushed her to a sitting position on the bench. She unzipped his pants and fished out his throbbing manhood, wrapping her delicate fingers around the thick shaft and taking the blunt head into her mouth. Her lips sealed around his organ, and she swirled her tongue underneath it as she gave it several strokes. She then tasted a large drop of his precum on her tongue and moaned at its tastiness.

Steve put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her towards him, his member sliding deeper until it hit the back of her throat. There, he seemed to pause for a moment, but then her gullet opened up and she suddenly lurched forward, her nose pressed against his pelvis as she submissively looked up at him. He held her there as her tears filled her eyes and rolled down her face, and even several seconds after she gagged.

And like a good sissy cock slut, she submitted to her man's control without resisting.

He pulled her head back by her hair and she gasped and coughed, some strings of spit connected her lips to his cock and others broke and coated her chin. Just as she recovered, he thrust back down her throat and proceeded to fuck her face. Like their last time together, she grabbed at his ass and the backs of his thighs, both encouraging him and bracing herself against his lust so she could continue to service him.

More tears flowed down her face as she gagged and coughed around his organ and her saliva was almost free flowing out of the corners of her mouth and dripping onto her shirt. Steve suddenly pulled out and slapped her face with his meat as she caught her breath. Her mascara had run down her cheeks and her lipstick had smeared away, but he wasn't done with those pretty lips of hers.

Resting his member on her forehead, he slid forward so she could lick and suck his balls. He was clean shaven down there, which Vikki was glad for, considering the many times she'd had hair get in her mouth at the gloryholes. She sucked one of his sensitive orbs passed her lips, swirling her tongue around it in her mouth, and then the other. Her hand went to his dick and slowly stroked him against her face, submissively looking up at him as it covered one eye.

"Such a good little girl, sucking daddy's balls..." Steve praised.

"Thank you, daddy." Vikki replied, her words muffled by his sex.

Backing up, the man reentered her mouth and buried himself down her throat. "Now remove your panties and hand them to me, slut." he ordered, holding her in place.