The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watery-eyed, Vikki reached under her skirt and slid her cheeksters down her ass and forward over her thighs, balancing herself so she could lift herself off the bench, and then over her knees. With her panties around her ankles, she paused to gag and cough, but he continued holding her against himself. She then lifted one foot at a time to pull her cheeksters the rest of the way off. Upon receiving them, Steve put them to his nose and deeply inhaled her scent.

"Mmm, the sweet smell of a sissy girl's pussy." he said, finally letting her go.

With a thick coating of saliva covering the lower half of her face, Vikki coughed and gasped for a few moments before she was pulled up by her arm, turned around, and positioned on her knees on the bench, facing away from him. Steve balled up her panties and stuffed them into her mouth, then hiked up her skirt and spanked her ass several times. Vikki's moans and whimpers were muffled by her panty gag, but she was clearly enjoying herself. He then rubbed the tip of his blunt head along her crack and bent her over, so she was braced over the back of the bench. Finding her tight little star, Steve pushed his cock forward and spread open her O-ring. She closed her eyes and gripped the top of the bench's seat back, taking him inside her as if that was her sole purpose.

And for the moment, it was.

He didn't stop until his balls nestled against hers, and even then, he ground himself up and down and side to side, giving her an occasional spank. She tensed her hole around him, adding to his pleasure, and a drop of her precum flowed out of her cage and dripped down to the bench's eat in an elongated string. Steve basked in the feeling of simply being inside her for a moment longer before he slowly pulled halfway out and slowly slid right back inside.

As harsh as he was with her throat, he chose to sensually savor her sissy ass. He moved as though he were making love to his romantic partner, albeit on a trail in a public park in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. His hips rocked back and forth, his balls gently swayed with each thrust, and his thighs playfully grazed her cheeks.

"I love fucking little sissy girls..." he said to himself.

Slapping her ass and grabbing her hips, he picked up his pace.

His gentle lovemaking turned into a medium-paced fuck, and then a full out rutting of her ass. As he thrust forward, he pulled her back toward himself. Vikki's moans and whimpers, while muffle by the panties in her mouth, were loud and interrupted each time Steve crashed into her ass and knocked some air out of her. Sweat quickly broke out over his head and dripped down his face and onto her rear below.

Then, just as quickly, he tired out and slowed down to a lovemaking pace.

Breathing heavily, he pulled out and grabbed the base of his cock. Sam took the opportunity to get a close-up of Vikki's gaping hole and of Steve repeatedly reentering and withdrawing from her, keeping her sissy pussy gaped open. Stroking himself a few times, he finally slammed back inside her and continued humping the cute sissy.

Moving the camera angle down below Vikki's legs, Sam recorded her chaste sex swinging back and forth uselessly for a minute as the virile man behind her did what men do with sissy cock sluts. Another drop of precum oozed out and dribbled down to the bench seat and Sam moved far enough away to capture it hitting the small pool of clear fluid while still keeping the swinging cage in the shot. Moving up and around, she got the image of Vikki's face with the thrusting man behind her. Closed eyes, lustful expression, and panty fabric partially hanging out from between her lips.

Steve moaned and swore under his breath, signaling that he was close. Sam then moved to a position underneath them both in time to capture his balls pull tight against his body with each pulse of cum shot into Vikki's rear. His legs tensed and he repeatedly jerked forward as he flooded her rectum with his seed. As his orgasm waned, he began relaxing his muscles, but continued lethargically humping Vikki.

When he eventually pulled out, a small amount of his sperm flowed out of her well-used hole and ran down her leg. She clenched herself shut as best as she could and turned around, straightening her skirt. Steve pulled her panties out of her mouth and pulled her head to his deflating dick. She parted her lips as she sat down and sucked her daddy clean.

Pulling out, Steve grabbed her leash and handed it over to Kristy. "She's worth every penny."

"Yes, she is." Kristy said, adding, "You can keep her panties as a souvenir; cock sluts like her don't really need them."

As Kristy then led her sissy away, Sam captured the man's semen slowly flowing out of the sissy's hole and running down her inner thighs, and then moved around to the front of her to capture Vikki's face with mascara running down her cheeks and her smeared lipstick as she walked through the trail. With the lust and excitement of having just had sex in a semi-public place again, the sissy couldn't help herself but look into the camera, smile, and wink.

Sam recorded a few more seconds and then said, "Aaand cut!" Turning off the camera, she added, "That was pretty hot, Vikki."

"Thank you, Sam. It was hot..." Vikki replied.

Jayla received a text that they were finished right after Sam stopped recording and Vikki managed to get back to her car without anyone seeing her slobbery, freshly fucked face. Everyone parted ways and Kristy sent another text while her sissy was busy concentrating on navigating the parking lot.

She then asked, "So, my little sissy cock slut...would you be willing to do more semi-public porn shoots?"

Vikki glanced over to her Mistress, streaks of black running down her cheeks, some dried saliva covering her chin, and cock on her breath. A small smile crept over that ruined face and she replied, "Definitely, Mistress."