The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 07

Story Info
Vikki's first time out in public.
8.1k words
4.68
12k
10

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers

Vikki parked her car in the parking lot. It was fairly crowded given that it was the middle of the week, but with her Mistress sitting in her passenger seat, she was relaxed enough to step outside in full view of strangers, dressed en femme with her jeweled buttplug inside her, and walk to the front door of the club. Kristy helped her find a clubbing outfit that was originally going to involve a cute skirt and a top, but they ended up finding something else.

It was a black cotton dress that ended at just below Vikki's knees and had a slit to the front and side of her left leg that reached almost to her hip. The long sleeves reached to the first knuckle of her thumbs and the boatneck neckline revealed skin almost to her shoulders, which was perfect considering her flat chest. And lastly, there were two triangle-shaped holes revealing skin on the front and to the sides of her midsection.

Kristy would've gotten one for herself if it had had a sweeping neckline to reveal her firm c-cups.

Since Vikki's open-toed heels matched her dress, there was no need to buy a new pair. There was, however, a need to buy Vikki a small handbag to hold her I.D., money, and lipstick, so they found a leather crossbody bag with a gold-zippered flap that was just big enough to hold an eight-inch-tall book.

Kristy's outfit consisted of a dark green, form-fitting skirt that ended halfway down her thigh on the right and just below her knee on the left, and a black form-fitting crop top with long sleeves that almost reached her hands and had a neckline that swooped down in a long and curved V, showing her delicious cleavage. Her heels were also open-toed but had more elegant straps that wrapped around her ankles.

The sissy's makeup consisted of a silver eyeshadow to highlight the darkness of her eyes, coupled with liquid eyeliner and mascara, a light pink blush for her cheeks, and a crimson red shade for her dick-sucking lips. Her hair reached as low as her jawline and didn't need much work except her Mistress insisted that having some of her bangs partially cover her left eye would make her look much cuter.

Kristy's makeup was identical, except her bright blue eyes required dark eyeshadow for a good contrast, and her light blond hair was tied in an off-center braid that hung down her right shoulder.

She thought they looked very cute together. Not as sissy and Mistress, but as sissy and female friend meeting other friends at the club. She was happy that Vikki was walking mostly with confidence, considering that it was her first time out in public as her sissy self, and she knew that she would be able to convince the sissy to go out more and more at more and more everyday places, even during the day.

It was just a matter of time and repetition.

They were greeted by a bouncer at the door and, because Vikki was a crossdresser, she got in for free, but still had to have a neon-colored paper wristband for being under twenty-one. Kristy paid her cover charge and they went inside.

Like most clubs, loud, thumping music was playing, and people were hopping around the dance floor in the middle of the large open room. The bar was to the right on the far end away from the door and there were several tables, many occupied, between the bar and the dance floor. Like Rays, where Kristy met her new sissy, there were roaming white spotlights, but they were limited to the group of dancers while the lighting over the tables was lit normally, but dim.

As they stood there, looking around, Kristy spotted Jayla at a table right next to the dance floor and took Vikki by the arm as she headed that way.

"Hey-ayy!" Jayla loudly said over the music as she stood up. Her hair was in the Mistress braid, and she was wearing a black leather corset with a bust that contoured her d-cups and a mid-thigh length skirt, looking like she was ready for a session with one of her subs. She gave Kristy a hug and a gentle tongue-kiss and then turned to Vikki. "I'm glad you came, sissy!" She whispered as they wrapped arms around each other, then swapping their own gentle tongue-kiss.

"She does, too, Mistress Jayla." Vikki said loudly.

"Well have a seat! Sharon is in the bathroom and Mia said she'd be joining us too."

Vikki sat down and Kristy excused herself, saying that she was going to buy the first round for Vikki.

"So," Jayla started, "This is your first time out in public?"

"Yes, Mistress Jayla."

"I remember my first time going out as my true femme self. I was sixteen and my female friends helped me pick out my clothes. The three of us just went out for a walk downtown in the evening, but I was kinda scared." she put her hand on Vikki's. "It was good to have their support because I don't think I could've done it so soon without them."

Vikki nodded. "Yeah, Vikki can relate. She never even thought about dressing pretty or anything and now..." she shrugged with a smile.

"And now you're a cute little sissy who looks damn good!" Jayla said, finishing Vikki's thought while leaning over and glancing down at the bare leg revealed by the slit in the sissy's dress, making her blush.

"Thank you, Mistress Jayla."

"For tonight, just call me Jayla, honey. We're not having a session where I whip and fuck you, so there's no need for formalities."

"That's a shame..." Vikki joked.

"So tell me how you feel about being in front of so many people as a sissy rather than a guy." Jayla leaned closer with interest, steering the conversation.

"Vikki doesn't really know how to describe it..." she began. "She was nervous as she left Mistress Kristy's and during the drive, but once here, she got comfortable and just got out of the car and walked inside."

"Just like that?"

Vikki nodded. "Pretty much."

"So you'd be ok to go out more often?"

"She thinks so."

Kristy returned just as Sharon walked up to the table. "Hey Sharon." Kristy said, setting down the two drinks and giving her a hug. Waving her hand to Vikki, she then said, "This is my new sissy, Vikki. Vikki, this is Sharon."

Vikki stood up and hugged her. "Nice to meet you."

Sharon was wearing a simple tight black t-shirt that revealed her lack of a bra for her b-cup breasts and a pair of dark grey leggings that contoured her bubble-butt just perfectly. Her almost black hair was buzz-cut as short as possible on the left side while the rest was only slightly longer than Vikki's. "Nice to meet you too, Vikki. You look very cute tonight!" Sharon complimented.

"Thank you." Vikki smiled as they sat down. "So do you."

"We were just talking about her first time out and how comfortable she will be going out again." Jayla said, steering the conversation again.

"It's good for sissies to be comfortable while being themselves." Sharon commented. "So, on a scale of one to ten," she began, addressing Vikki, "how comfortable are you right now?"

"She would say about an eight or a nine." Vikki answered, taking a sip from her non-alcoholic drink.

"And how comfortable would you be going out en femme to a lingerie store, placing the items in front of you as you look at yourself in the mirror?"

Vikki hesitated. "She's not quite ready for that yet, Mistress Sharon."

"Just Sharon, please. Since you said, 'not yet', does that mean you could see yourself going to a lingerie store all dressed up and pretty and talking to a salesgirl about what you want for yourself at some point?"

The sissy thought about it for a moment. "Maybe if Mistress Kristy was there..."

"Like I would miss your first time out as a sissy buying lingerie!" Kristy smiled.

Someone caught Jayla's attention and she smiled and excused herself from the table while Kristy and Sharon continued planting thoughts of being feminine more often in Vikki's mind. The eyes of a long-time friend met hers and smiled.

"Heyy, girl!" Jayla said as she opened her arms for a hug.

"Hey, yourself, cocoa!" the lighter-skinned transwoman replied as she wrapped her arms around Jayla.

"It's been what? A month since we've seen each other? You're looking good as usual!"

Jayla's friend, Gianna, was thirty-two years old, just over six feet tall, had slightly more pronounced feminine curves than the average transwoman (thanks to her body's natural reaction to estrogen), breasts nearly as big as Jayla's double-d's, and had long blonde hair as light as Kristy's. Her face was beautiful and symmetrical with full lips, revealing the skill of the cosmetic surgeon that had done her feminization surgeries. Her outfit for the evening consisted of sheer stockings (which were probably thigh highs) a three-quarter sleeve black cotton dress that was backless and hugged her figure, and a pair of four-inch suede heels that made her several inches taller than Jayla. Her makeup was plain, as she usually opted for a natural look with the exception of the dull pink lipstick that almost sparkled at certain angles.

"Thanks, cocoa. And you're looking sexy and domineering as usual" she replied.

"You know I'm always ready to whip some ass!" Jayla joked.

"You remember Yara?"

Yara was twenty-seven years old, just under six feet tall, middle eastern, had feminine curves even more pronounced than Gianna's, which gave her a wide heart-shaped ass and with her implants, d cups. Her black hair hung to her jawline and had an off-center part framing her gorgeous face. She also had full lips that almost made it seem like she was smiling all the time and mesmerizing sea-green eyes. Her choice of outfit was also a black cotton dress that hugged her curves, but it had half-sleeves, a grey stripe along the bottom, and a more revealing neckline. Her legs were encased in sheer stockings (also probably thigh highs) and she had elbow length gloves that covered her hands and forearms. Her black, four-inch slip-on heels made her almost as tall as Jayla.

"It's good to see you again." Jayla hugged her. "Still roommates?"

"Yes, she's still helping me save money, but now I'm actually saving it instead of paying off medical bills for my transition." Yara replied.

"It's not like you're not helping me save money..." Gianna smirked. "I still have student loans to pay off..."

"Did you get your own practice yet?" Jayla asked.

"Yes and no. I'm still at the same clinic, but since graduating, I'm my own boss and can choose my patients."

"Really? That's great! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! It's been a long time coming. I don't even remember how many years of medical school..."

"So, you remember I told you about the Sissy Exchange Program?" Gianna nodded and Jayla continued. "See that cute little thing at the table with the pagyboy haircut and the black cotton dress?"

Both Gianna and Yara looked over her shoulder and nodded. "That your latest one?" Gianna asked.

"Not mine; Kristy's. We're helping make her comfortable being a sissy in public tonight, but like usual, the goal is complete feminization. Except for her little penis, anyway."

"And you want me to be her surgeon when the time comes? What about whoever you usually use?"

"He's been looking to move closer to the coast. So would you be willing to replace him for us?"

"Anything for a good cause." Gianna smiled. "So, are you and Kristy still together or...whatever you call it?"

While the two friends continued to catch up, Yara walked around the tables, giving Vikki a knowing smile as she walked by. Vikki's eyes locked onto the curvy middle easterner's light green orbs for a moment before the darker-skinned beauty turned her head and walked over to an empty table.

"Sissy Vikki..." Kristy said, looking expectantly.

"What Mistress?" Vikki's attention returned to their conversation.

"I asked about how comfortable you'd be with porn shoot at a park just outside the city."

"Your sissy is sorry, Mistress." she paused, thinking about the semi-public place where she would not only be dressed up but also having sex. "She's not sure about that..."

"Don't worry, no one would be able to see you."

"I see you!" a short asian woman said as she hugged Kristy from behind.

She had long black hair tied in a simple ponytail with straight bangs covering the upper half of her forehead and was wearing a leather corset similar to Jayla's, a cotton skirt, leather, high heel boots that reached just above her knees, and fishnet stockings. She had dark eyeshadow with her dark eyes, red lipstick, and a touch of rouge on her cheeks. She couldn't be much more than five feet tall, even with her boots, and she was slim with b-cup breasts and a small bubble-butt.

"Hey Mia, glad you could show up." Sharon smiled. "Did you just come from a session with a client?"

"I did, actually." she replied as she took a seat. "I left him all pink and red and sexually frustrated." she laughed. "The ones who crave my whip and sexual denial are always the funest."

"Vikki, this is Mia. Mia, this is my new sissy Vikki." Kristy said, giggling.

"Aww, such a cutie! I bet you could make so many men horny and frustrated too, if sissies weren't such sluts!" Mia joked. Vikki blushed and looked away. "Oh, sweetie, I'm just joking. Someone's got to relieve them of the frustration I give them."

"Before becoming a Mistress, she was a stripper." Sharon explained.

Mia nodded. "I could show you some great lap dance moves!"

"Maybe you should!" Kristy said. "How about it, sissy? Would you like to tease men with a lap dance before letting them fuck you?"

Vikki smiled and shifted in her seat as her cage suddenly became tighter. "That sounds kinda fun..."

"You bet it is!" Mia laughed.

They continued bantering throughout the evening with Jayla returning to their table nearly twenty minutes later. After another round of drinks, the dark Mistress took Vikki's hand led her to the dance floor. Vikki stood facing her and was unsure of how she should dance because, not only did she not know how to dance like a woman, but she didn't know how to dance period. She never had a date to take to her school dances. Jayla gave an understanding smile and turned her around, so the sissy's back was to her front.

Jayla put her hands on Vikki's hips and guided her to move side to side. "Now try twerking your money-maker, sissy!" she said in her ear.

Vikki rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her ass against the dark-skinned beauty's crotch. "How's this?" she asked.

"Mmm, shake that ass, gurl! Now raise your hands above your head." Vikki did as she was told, keeping her arms bent at the elbows like she'd seen other women do, and Jayla caressed her hands up the sissy's sides until she cupped her flat chest. "You could use a pair of tits, sissy! What do you think?"

Vikki heard what she said but closed her eyes for a moment when Jayla pinched her nipples through the fabric of her dress. "A pair like yours?"

Jayla giggled. "No, no, sissy...a pair that fits your sleek, slender, sexy body. Like an a or a b-cup. No more than a mouthful."

Jayla then raised her arms up like Vikki and they began moving side to side and grinding ass to crotch independently of each other. The beat of the music was thumping and everyone around them was bouncing. Jayla noticed Yara a few feet away, dancing with a cute little woman with dirty blonde hair in a pageboy style similar to her dance partner's and who could be the same age of nineteen. The middle eastern transwoman's light green eyes met Jayla's darker ones and they exchanged knowing smiles.

"This sissy's not sure about going that far..." Vikki said.

"Aww..." Jayla pretended to whine, then put her lips to the sissy's ears and loudly whispered, "but you'd be so fucking sexy!"

As Jayla sucked on her earlobe, Vikki asked, "Isn't Vikki sexy now?"

"Of course you are, cutie, but don't you want to make men's heads turn everywhere? Instead of just places like this?"

Vikki's eyes caught sight of a man who was staring at her from his table. It wasn't creepy, more like a lustful attraction from the masculine to the feminine. He was of average build, maybe thirty-five, and handsome. The sissy smiled as her heart fluttered at the attention he was giving her; attention that was lacking in her life outside of her Mistress. It was attention that was making her more adventurous and outgoing. She then accompanied her smile with a dick-stroking motion of her hand in front of her mouth as she poked her tongue at the inside of her cheek. He returned her smile, scooched his chair back, and grabbed his erection through his pants.

Feminine in public or not, tits or not, Vikki was having more fun than ever.

When Yara saw the dick-sucking motion, she turned her gaze to see where Vikki was looking at and smirked. She then gestured her head over to the guy at the table and Jayla looked over to the man and recognized him as one of The Matriarchy's male porn stars. She then turned back to Yara with a questioning expression. Yara then nodded to Vikki and made the same dick-sucking motion, then nodded back to the man, mouthing the word 'slut'. Jayla looked at the side of the sissy's head and made a surprise face. Looking back to her friend, she nodded her understanding.

"Did you just offer to suck that guy, you little sissy cock slut?" Jayla laughed.

"Maybe..." Vikki playfully replied.

"Are you really going to?" Jayla asked, turning her around so they were facing each other.

"Where would we do it?"

"When we're done dancing, make eye contact with him, wink, and then head to the bathroom. Don't forget to turn your head to make sure he follows you." Jayla playfully winked.

"Are you serious? This sissy was just fooling around..."

Jayla looked over to the man who was still watching them, Thinking he was probably there because Kristy planned on him 'meeting' Vikki, and then leaned over to kiss the sissy, her eyes not leaving the man's. After the kiss, she winked and said, "I'm absolutely serious! Just look at him..." Vikki turned her head to the man and Jayla added, "He's so interested in you gurl! You gonna deny yourself a good time?"

"But he's like, fifteen years older than this sissy..."

"So call him daddy and let him show his little gurl a good time!"

Vikki looked into Jayla's smiling eyes, saw that she really wanted her to enjoy herself, and then looked back over to the man. A smile spread across her face, and she winked at him again. After another few minutes of dancing, they returned to their table. Kristy and Mia were sitting there talking, but Sharon was gone.

"This sissy has to go to the bathroom; she'll be right back, Mistress!" Vikki said while Jayla offered to hold her handbag.

She unslung the bag and handed it over as she walked toward the table the man was sitting at, looked right in his eyes, and then winked with her smile. She passed him and after a moment or two, she looked back and that was when the man knew to get up and follow.

"You're such a devious sissy trainer!" Jayla said to Kristy, who then simply smiled and winked.

Vikki headed for the bathroom sign and wondered which bathroom she should enter, but then saw that it was unisex and that it didn't matter. Stopping in front of an open stall, she turned her head just in time to see the stranger enter. She locked eyes on his once more and smiled, entering the stall but not closing the door behind her.

He followed her inside and closed the door. "Who was your friend? The one you were dancing with?" he asked, his hands instantly caressing her body.

"Her name's Jayla and she wants me to have a good time tonight." Vikki replied, her arms caressing his chest and shoulders.

"Is that why you invited me in here?" he smiled, a hand sliding down to her ass and squeezing.

"Yes, daddy..." Vikki blushed.

"That's a good girl..."

He guided her to sit on the toilet and her hands instinctively went to the front of his pants where they unzipped it and pulled out his hardening organ. It was perhaps six inches long, but with a thick shaft and a blunt head. Vikki thought she had sucked one that thick one of the many times she'd been to the Utopian Cinema, but after a certain point, all the cocks there became nothing more than a blur.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers