The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 09

Story Info
Vikki's first lap dance and counseling session.
7.9k words
4.53
7.2k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

Vikki's rear had healed in the two days since being punished for breaking rule four for a second time in less than a week, which was good, considering the session Kristy had planned for her. They were at The Matriarchy, in a room made to look like a private strip club. There was a small, round platform with a stainless-steel pole in the center at the end of a short runway coming straight out from behind a red curtain with and twenty or thirty tables surrounding the stage, each with three chair each. The lighting was partially dim and pink, and there was a sound system to recreate the atmosphere of a real strip club. For their session, one of the tables near the stage was moved aside and two of its chairs were sitting about ten feet apart, facing the runway.

Kristy brought Vikki there to meet with Mia and start her lap dance lessons. George, the hispanic man who was a hairstylist, often for Matriarchy Mistresses, was also there and sitting in one of the chairs. He was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt and smiled when Vikki entered the room behind Kristy.

While Kristy was wearing grey leggings and a black tank top, Vikki was wearing thigh high fishnets held up with a lacy garter belt, a lacy thong, a lacy bralette, and a pair of four-inch heels with ankle straps, all pink. Her makeup was simple as usual, but instead of silver eyeshadow and red lipstick, both were pink to match her lingerie.

Mia, wearing thigh high fishnets, thong, and a bra, all black, with black eyeshadow and red lipstick with her hair tied in the Mistress braid, was sitting on the stage talking to George.

"Are we interrupting?" Kristy smiled.

"Oh, no. We were just talking about whether or not I should have straight, flat bangs across here." she explained, waving a finger across her forehead.

"That would be a good look."

"George thinks so." she paused, turning to Vikki. "So, is our little sissy ready to learn to give a lap dance?"

"She is, Mistress Mia." Vikki answered.

"Not Mistress today. Instead, call me sensei."

"You're not japanese." Kristy pointed out.

"No, but it sounds better than the mandarin lao shi." she giggled. "So Vikki, your lap dance recipient is ready and waiting for you." she smiled at Kristy. "And I'm waiting for mine."

"We shouldn't let them wait then, should we?" Kristy smiled at Vikki.

Kristy sat in the chair next to George and Vikki stood in front of him while Mia stood in front of Kristy. She then explained that, to give a lap dance, you have to relax, be sexy, and let loose with body confidence while being graceful on and off the chair. Normally, she would give a little strip tease with the lap dance, but since Vikki was just learning, they were doing without for now.

Step one was to wear a sexy outfit, which they were, and step two was to set the mood with sexy, upbeat music and dim lights. Mia grabbed a remote off the stage and aimed it at the sound system, pressed a button, and started a playlist. Mia then had Vikki dance in place to the music, swaying her hips and caressing her body with her hands moving like the way a seductive man's would. This was just to help loosen up the sissy and rid her of any self-consciousness she might be feeling.

"Make sexy eye contact with your man and look away and down at your body from time to time." Mia explained while she demonstrated what she was teaching. "Keep your lips parted with a slight smile to show him what a sexy little sissy you are!" she paused, looking to see if Vikki had the right look, and then smiling at what she saw.

"Now slowly strut your stuff around the chair and keep working your hips to the music. Caress your man's shoulder as you go and when you're behind him, lower your body until your lips graze his ear and he feels your hot breath. This helps get him in the mood even more." Once they both were back in front of their partners, Mia said, "Now watch and do what I do."

Mia stood in front of Kristy, leaning her hands on her knees with her chest towards the blonde's face and her butt sticking out. She then stepped forward with one foot and straddled Kristy with her hands gripping the chair's back, so she won't fall over. Mia then rocked her hips forward and back in her lap, her crotch reaching just above Kristy's naval at its highest.

Vikki's motions were a little clumsier, given her lack of practice of such maneuvers, especially with high heels, but she managed to keep the hispanic man in the mood. Her cage, wrapped in her lacy thong, ended up dragging along his stomach, but he didn't seem to mind. He was busy roaming his eyes on her seductive face and slim body. Vikki looked over and saw that Mia had moved her hands closer together, so her arms were partially around Kristy's neck and her breasts were in her face, so she did the same with George, albeit with her flatter chest.

Her man leaned forward enough to rub his face against her skin and bralette, increasing her self-confidence. Glancing over at Mia for a moment as she continued moving, she pulled her chest back and lowered herself until her eyes were level with George's. She leaned forward just enough to graze her lips against his and then pulled back, biting her lower lip and then resumed grinding herself against his lap.

Mia slowly moved back to her feet in front of Kristy, so Vikki did the same with her man. Seeing what she did afterwards, Vikki stood with her legs together and her hands on the knees of George's spread legs. She then moved toward his face and slowly lowered herself until her body was moving side to side with her face near his stomach. She placed her hands on his sides for a second or two, then slowly worked her way back up.

Standing there, she continued copying Mia, tilting her hips down to the right with her hands in the air and slowly moving them downward, caressing the skin of her neck to her chest and down her sides. George's attention was completely focused on her and her sexuality, making Vikki's heart race. She glanced over at Mia and watched for a few moments for what to do next.

She began moving her hands up and down her body like she was rubbing soap all over herself. Her eyes were closed and her head looking up like she was in the shower and the water was spraying her chest. A few moments later, she opened her eyes and saw that Mia had changed tactics. Following suit, she turned away from George, positioning herself between his legs, and then slowly bent her knees until her hands were near the floor, shaking her ass near his crotch and stomach. Then, feeling adventurous, she straightened her legs and, keeping her hands near her calves, stared shaking her stuff up to his face.

Feeling a hand caress her rear, Vikki looked over her shoulder and smiled, slowly working her way up to a standing position. Watching Mia for direction again, she turned around and sat on her man's lap while keeping one arm around his shoulder. She then swept her free arm back and downward until her hand was level with his knees and her back arched. Moving her free hand up and down like she was riding her stallion, her ass subtly ground against him.

Feeling the mood, she closed her eyes and leaned back even further, trying to touch the back of her hand to the floor as she tightened her legs around George to keep from falling over. His hands roamed her thighs and hips, then caressed her smooth abdomen as she continued gyrating her body against him. Feeling that her balance was secure, she removed her other hand from his neck and caressed up and down his chest before raising herself back up and staring lustfully into his eyes, feeling the most sexually feminine she'd ever been.

Following Mia's lead, she slowly moved back to a standing position and casually moved around her man until she was behind him. She lowered her chest to the back of his head and reach around to continue caressing his chest. Keeping a straight back, she lowered herself, her hands sliding down George's front as she went, until her hands reached his groin. She felt his hardness through his pants for a moment, and then slowly stood up, her hands caressing their way back up to his chest.

Moving around him again, she positioned herself between his legs, her hands on his shoulders and her chest pushed towards his face with her butt pushed out for balance. He lustfully looked up into her eyes as she stood there, building sexual tension, and then she slowly pushed back on his shoulders until she straightened back to a standing position. She then turned around, working her hips and running her hands across her body until they ended at her hips. Tilting them to one side, she looked over her shoulder and lustfully smiled.

Mia had finished in time to watch the sissy's last few moments of her lap dance and smiled. "Damn, girl! That was pretty good for a first timer!" she laughed.

Blushing, Vikki replied, "Thank you, sensei."

George was suddenly standing right behind her, his groin pressed into her ass and his arms wrapped around her. "Muy sexy, chica..." he kissed the side of her neck and she softly moaned, closing her eyes, "but you can't just tease a man like that and walk away..."

"And you can't tease a woman like that..." Kristy said to Mia, her hands caressing the shorter woman's face.

Vikki looked over in time to see her Mistress softly plant her lips over Mia's, but George didn't let her watch. He spun her around and dove his tongue into her mouth, his hands cupping and squeezing her firm, pantied cheeks. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, letting his masculinity dominate her femininity. He moved forward, causing Vikki to step backwards until she reached the stage. He then lifted her up and sat her on the edge with her legs spread.

Parting their lips, the sissy looked hungrily at the hispanic man as he returned her gaze, his fingers gripping her thong and pulling them down her hips. She lifted her rear off the stage floor so he could pull them down her thighs, exposing her cute little pink cage leaking copious amounts of clear fluid at the end.

"Show me that sexy ass of yours again." he said.

Vikki smiled and got on her hands and knees, facing away from him. She then laid her upper body down and arched her back to present herself in the sexiest way possible. George moaned his approval and gave her a sharp slap to her rear. She then felt his hot breath on her skin right before his tongue started swirling over her little star. The wet, agile organ sent sparks up her spine as it teased and loosened her entrance, causing moans and whimpers of sensual pleasure to escape her lips.

The lap dance and George's tongue, coupled with the orgasm denial and the sexually submissive mentality, made Vikki feel even more in touch with her feminine side than just a few minutes before. She loved that she made him horny for her. She loved that he wanted her. And in that moment, she loved that her sissy pussy was her primary sex organ.

And she couldn't wait for the masculine hispanic man to take her.

His oral attention soon lowered until he reached her unused balls. His tongue and lips lapping up at the sensitive orbs and tasting her arousal as it dripped from her cage. Kissing and licking his way back up to her right cheek, he bit and sucked with the intention of giving her a dark hickey to remember the occasion, and then slapped her left cheek as he stood up.

"Turn around and show me what your pretty lips can do." he said.

Vikki turned to face him and in the corner of her eye, she saw Mia kneeling on the chair, leaning over the back, with Kristy's face buried in her small bubble-butt. Focusing back to George, she remained on her hands and knees and unzipped his pants. Fishing out his throbbing member, she leaned over until her chest was almost touching the stage floor and then took him into her mouth.

She immediately tasted the flavor of his arousal as a large drop oozed out from the tip. Her lips sealed around it and she swirled her tongue underneath to tease out more of his precum. He placed a hand on top of her head and the other on her back, lovingly caressed her as he gently thrust in and out of her mouth. George couldn't go very deep because of the angle of her head, but he wasn't in a hurry to finish. He enjoyed seeing her naked rear from that position. The way her cheeks curved around and then dipped down to meet like the middle of a heart. His erection hardened even more at the sight, especially with the way her waist slightly curved inward.

Vikki's sense of femininity became enhanced by the manly cock in her mouth and its flavor on her tongue. She was where she belonged: on all fours before a man, taking his organ inside one of her holes, and pleasuring him. That was a sissy's purpose, and she was a sissy.

Pleasuring men was her purpose.

She felt his hands roam her body, caressing her soft, warm skin as they went. One hand stopped at her supple ass and slid two fingers between its cheeks to tease the hole there. The pads of his middle and index fingers rubbed around in circles for a few moments before sinking inside to the first knuckle. Then the second. Vikki's mouth moaned around his manhood and sent subtle vibrations through his shaft.

Feeling a little more eager, George said, "Roll over, slut."

Vikki laid on her back and he pulled her toward the edge until her head hung over it. He then aimed his cock at her hungry lips and slid right through, entering her open throat and making a slight bulge visible in her neck. With heavy breath, he held himself there and pulled her bralette towards her collar bones, exposing her perky little nipples. As Vikki spread her legs, he grabbed at her chest, groping and squeezing and pinching.

The sissy's throat involuntarily suddenly tightened, making her gag and struggle under him, but she slowly relaxed and held onto her man's ass and hips. George then pulled out of her mouth long enough to slap his meat against her face a few times. Thrusting back in, he began using her throat as a fleshlight. He felt his balls press against Vikki's forehead and strings of spit forming and connecting them together. Then movement to his left caught his attention.

Kristy, now missing her leggings, was bent over the stage with her panties around her knees and Mia was behind her, spreading her cheeks and tonguing around between them. Moaning, the blonde bit her lower lip and groped at her chest through her tank top and bra. Looking back down at Vikki's chest, he imagined what it would look like if she had breasts. What he saw made him harder and more eager to satiate his arousal.

Pulling out of her mouth once more, he said, "How about one more lap dance, sexy?"

Vikki heard him but was busy catching her breath and coughing spit over her face. Then she gave him a saliva-smeared smile and got off the stage. George sat back down in his chair after stepping out of his pants and Vikki stood between his spread legs. Facing away with her knees together, she lowered her rear onto his lap, impaling herself with his cock. Feeling the warm, hard flesh stretching her O-ring, she moaned. George wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. She placed her hands on his hips and began slowly rocking and grinding herself on him.

Her femininity was reaffirmed by his strong arms as they held her. She had always hated that she was smaller than the other boys at school but now her short, slender stature proved that she was made to please a man. Men loved smaller girls and she was one of them.

With a throbbing dick inside her sissy pussy.

Opening her eyes, Vikki watched Mia lick Kristy's asshole and vigorously finger her pussy. Her Mistress had removed her shirt and bra and was moaning and groping her breasts, her nipples pinched between thumbs and forefingers. The beautiful blonde's eyes were closed as she remained on all fours, moaning her appreciation for the cute asian behind her.

Perhaps she would never have been able to please a woman as a man, but maybe she could try to please a woman as a sissy one day. If her Mistress would allow it. The thought made Vikki's hole clench tightly around George's erection and her thighs become wetter from the release of more of her arousal. Her man kissed and licked at her neck as she continued her second lap dance.

His hands groped at her chest and slid down her sides, stopping at her hips. Feeling the desire to accept the hispanic man's cum inside her, Vikki spread her legs to give her a more stable base and placed her hands on his abdomen, bracing herself to start bouncing up and down his solid member. Knowing what she was about to do, George gripped her hips and was ready to assist her.

Sliding up his shaft, she paused with just the head of his member inside her and thrust her hips down, her cheeks smacking against his thighs. Then just as quickly, she straightened herself until he almost slipped out and slammed back down. Vigorously fucking herself on George's cock, the brass padlock on Vikki's cage was repeatedly pounding against the plastic.

Clack, clack, clack...

The man leaned back and enjoyed the ride, staring at where he was disappearing inside the firm rear of the sissy slut. He was forever thankful for having overheard Kristen, another Matriarchy Mistress, while she was talking on her phone at the salon about a sissy she was training who had a forced-bi fantasy. If not for that, he'd never have told her about his fetish for sissies and she'd never have introduced him to the world of almost endless sex with the many sissies the city had to offer.

Kristy straightened herself after having had her first orgasm and turned to taste Mia's 'asian buffet', but then paused to watch her sissy bouncing up and down on George's dick. She smiled to herself at the cock slut she had created, taking her focus away from her own little penis and directing it to the larger, harder cocks of real men.

She became wetter at the thought.

Returning her attention to the shorter woman who had a face glistening with spit and her arousal, Kristy pressed their lips together and reached between the asian's legs. Their tongues played and slapped against each other as Mia moaned from Kristy's hand firmly cupping her sex and slowly rubbing in circles.

Seeing the lesbian action, a thought entered Vikki's mind about her being a complete woman and maybe then she could explore her sexual attraction to women. Her legs slowed her up and down motions to a near stop as she imagined being in Mia's place, as a female, and then she shook her head. She may have been a sissy, but she was male and would never have a real pussy. Even if she transitioned like Jayla (which was a big IF), she would still have the penis of a sissy and not the mammoth cock that the dark Mistress had.

George, eager to pump his load inside the sissy, spanked her ass to help get her moving again. Vikki's attention quickly returned to her man and the cock inside her. She stood up and turned around, planting her butt back on his lap and sliding his member back where it belonged. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she resumed a softer humping on the throbbing pole and pulled him in for a kiss. His hands remain on her hips and rear, all the while they breathlessly made out, parting lips and flicking tongues together.

As Vikki rocked her hips back and forth, George's grip on her cheeks became stronger, signaling his approaching climax. Her desire to accept his cum reasserting itself, she quickened her pace. He broke their kiss in favor of trying to catch his breath and they stared into each other's eyes. His expression one of lustful determination to seed her and her's was one of hungry submission. A memory of the lap dance flashed across George's mind and the long-sought after surge of pleasure suddenly shot out of his organ and exploded deep inside Vikki. Biting into the sissy's neck, his body shook, and his member repeatedly pulsed, flooding Vikki's hole with his warm sperm until he had none left to give.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers