The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her tightly, he released her skin from his teeth with a strong suck that ended with a smooch. Vikki thought she could feel the heat of his cum but wasn't sure if it was real or imagined. Either way, she had received it and was happier for it. She had used her body and sex appeal to make him release his seed inside her, completing her feminine sense of self.

She had fulfilled her sissy purpose.

Her focus returned to him as his lips covered hers once more. His hands released their hold on her rear and resumed caressing the rest of her body. In his arms with his dick and sperm inside her, she felt something more. Part of it was her own femininity and part of it was a sense of belonging. As if she felt love and affection from the man whose lap she was sitting. It wasn't quite love, but it was more than lust.

Was it the feeling of having made love, rather than just fucking?

Breaking the kiss, George glanced over to the Mistresses and Vikki put the thought aside as she turned her head, seeing Kristy kneel before Mia as the petite asian leaned back in the chair with her legs resting on the blonde's back. Mia's eyes were closed and her mouth in the silent 'O' of mounting pleasure from Kristy's lips and tongue and her hands were groping her small, pert breasts. Her left leg suddenly twitched, and her abdominal muscles began tensing.

George's mouth on Vikki's nipple brought her attention back to him. She cradled his head and then leaned down to kiss his lips. His hands slid across the skin of her back and waist, and then back to her rear. In turn, she reached under his shirt and caressed his chest. Then he took his hands off her and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside and returning his attention back to the sissy sitting in his lap with his member still buried inside her. The more they kissed and felt each other up, the more likely it was going to be that they were going to go for another round.

And that's exactly what Vikki wanted, not that George was going to complain.

It was Tuesday and Vikki was halfway through her second week where she was unlocked only for hygiene purposes. And she thought she was horny before, when she still at least received ruined orgasms. Take those away, and she realized just how much releasing her fluids helped keep her mind balanced.

She was at work, still wearing male clothes, but with light makeup, just to see how things went. Some customers paused at her appearance, but no one said anything about it or even sneered at her. Alice complimented her prettiness and Eric had been caught looking at her every now and then. Vikki could tell he was attracted to her, given her experience with lustful men, and decided to tease him by bending over with straight legs every time she dropped something. She would then look over her shoulder at him and wink, making him almost blush and turn his gaze elsewhere. Her flirts would've been better perceived if she'd been wearing a short skirt, but it still got the message across.

In the breakroom, after the next shift took over, Alice hugged Vikki goodbye, leaving her alone with the young man. He made small talk, like he wanted to keep his sissy coworker's attention, but was a little too timid to directly speak his mind.

"Well, I hope you have a nice rest of your day." Vikki said, having used her feminine voice all day.

"Oh, yeah...you too..." he said, slightly disappointed that the conversation was ending so soon.

"Was there something else on your mind?" Vikki smiled.

"Um...well, you look very pretty today." he smiled back.

"Thank you. You should see me in a skirt and heels."

They laughed and he replied, "I'd definitely like to see that!"

"What else would you like to see?" Vikki asked, stepping closer and putting a hand on his chest while looking up into his eyes.

Receiving the message, he playfully answered, "What else would you like to show me?"

Vikki smiled and pretended to be coy. "I could think of something, but what would your girlfriend think?"

He slowly shrugged and said, "It's not like she has to know..."

Thinking with her libido, she asked, "Here? Where anyone could just walk in on us?"

"How about in my car, before we leave?"

Vikki's hand slid down his front and ended on his growing erection. "Lead the way..." she smiled.

Happy about his luck, he grabbed her ass and then they went outside through the back door and into the backseat of his car, where the windows were tinted. He sat with his legs spread and she knelt on the floor, wedged between the front and back seats. She unzipped his pants and fished out his six-inch organ and stroked it while looking into his eyes. Not as thick or long as she was used to, but it was cock nonetheless.

Giving him a wink, she leaned over and took him into her mouth. Her lips sealed around his shaft and her tongue pressed up hard against the side as she created a suction. Just as she began bobbing up and down, he put his hand on the back of her head and caressed her hair. Vikki had one hand on his thigh while the other was fondling his balls, further exciting his arousal.

Eric had never thought about other guys, but Vic, or Vikki as she told him and Alice, was prettier than guys. Sure, it was more about her long, feminine hair and makeup, but her well-practiced voice helped with the illusion that she was a chick. The fact that she had a dick between her legs somehow made her even more erotic than real girls.

And the fact that she sucked cock better than his girlfriend didn't hurt.

His eyes roamed down her back and to her ass, and then his hand followed. He caressed his way down her spine and slid his hand under her shirt, feeling his way across her skin as he pulled it to her shoulder blades. The slight hourglass curve of her waist caused his member to tense in lustful surprise and made him feel more adventurous. His hand caressed its way down across her back and slid into her pants, cupping the firm cheek.

At first, he thought she wasn't wearing underwear, but then felt that she was wearing a thong, which made him hornier. Reaching over with both hands, he pushed her pants down her ass and his eyes drank in the sight of her.

"Fuck, you're sexy..." he lustfully moaned, squeezing her rear.

"Mmmhmm..." she moaned on his organ, taking the tip into her throat.

"Fuck, you're good at this..."

Her head began moving faster and Eric's breathing became more erratic until his climax suddenly took over his body, causing him to flinch and jerk and spasm as he ejaculated hard into his sissy coworker's mouth. Vikki's skill allowed her to simply drink up his sperm as he gave it to her until he was spent. Pulling off his throbbing organ with a plop, she showed him the last remnants of his sexual desire on her tongue before swallowing.

"God damn, that's hot..." he breathlessly said. "I wish Melissa would do that. She just spits it out or wants me to cum on her tits or ass. Not even on her face..."

"Well, that's a waste of a perfectly tasty treat." Vikki lustfully replied.

He laughed, still catching his breath, and asked, "So...do you think I could...fuck you some time? My girlfriend doesn't even want to try anal, and since you're...since you don't have..." he stammered. "Well, you know..."

"Do you kiss her on the lips after she sucks you off?" Vikki smirked.

"Well, she tries, but..." he started.

"Kiss me and we'll fuck next time."

He nervously laughed and then realized she was serious. His eyes went down to her rear, and he grabbed it to feel if it was as firm as he remembered. Feeling adventurous again, he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to hers. Vikki, wanting more, pushed her tongue forward until it found his, and then the agile organs played together for several minutes.

Breaking the kiss, Eric said, "Fuck, you're so hot..."

Vikki smiled. "Thanks, handsome."

"Do you have time to fuck now? At your place?"

She shook her head. "No, I have a counselling session later today."

"Counselling? For what?"

"For being feminine. And to see how deep it goes..."

"Like, you might start wearing makeup and women's clothes all the time?"

"Yeah." Vikki nodded, then kissed him once more.

They pulled up their pants and made sure they were presentable for the public, and then exited his car. There was only one person within sight: a blonde woman who was sitting in her car with the window rolled down, but she was looking at her phone and not paying them any attention.

"See you later, sexy." he said.

"You too, handsome." she smiled.

He got into his driver's seat and she went to her own car. Vikki then drove home and took a shower, her hand never too far away from her pink cage, her ass, or her nipples. Afterwards, she kept an eye on the time as she reapplied her makeup and decided to go to her counselling session with Sharon in her daisy sundress and three-inch white heels. With about half an hour until her appointment, she headed out, mostly not caring about her neighbors, and drove to the address Kristy gave her.

Her office was in the city, about twelve blocks from The Matriarchy, and she had to park nearly two blocks away because there were no closer spots available. Getting out of her car, she put on thick, white plastic-rimmed sunglasses, slung her handbag across her body, and started her walk on the busy afternoon streets to Sharon's office.

She spotted a few lustful stares from guys passing by, suggesting that she was mostly seen as just another girl. Soon after, she stepped inside the cool lobby and walked over to the list of suite numbers until she found Sharon's, and then took the elevator to the third floor. When she entered her office, Vikki was temporarily taken aback at the sight of her receptionist.

He was a cute guy, slimmer than average build, and was wearing dress pants, a t-shirt, mascara, and a leather collar around his neck. "May I help you?" he sincerely asked.

Taking off her sunglasses, she said, "Hello...my name is Vikki and I have an appointment for four-thirty."

Looking at the schedule on his computer, he nodded and said she could take a seat and Sharon would be right with her. Vikki thanked him and sat in one of the two chairs along the wall opposite his desk, putting her sunglasses in her handbag and demurely crossing her legs. While she waited, she thought about everything she'd experienced in the past five weeks and how far she'd come as a sissy. She'd had no sexual thoughts about men or crossdressing, and yet she'd become such a sissy cock slut that she gave head to a coworker just after work without hesitation. Hell, she even helped initiate the encounter now that she thought about it.

How had she changed so much in such a short amount of time? Maybe she did have some repressed desires for men and feelings of wanting to be a girl. Sharon's curiosity about that was part of the reason why Vikki was there, and the sissy was just as eager to find out the answers to those questions. The other reason was because of how natural it felt for her to be feminine and how much she loved the attention she got from men.

Was she really a feminine being or was it just the sexual aspect of it all?

Nearly twenty minutes later, Sharon exited her office with a man and a woman (probably a couple), and they thanked her for helping improve their sex lives. Once they left, Sharon invited Vikki inside her office and had her sit on a stereotypical shrink's couch; long enough to lay down on with a reclined back on one end and a straighter back on the longer side.

Laying in a reclined position, Vikki smirked, asking, "Should I be sitting like this?"

"Sit however you feel comfortable, Vikki." Sharon replied, adding, "You're looking very cute in your sundress this afternoon. I wasn't sure you'd be coming here all dressed up in the middle of the day by yourself. That takes courage."

Sitting up straighter, Vikki smiled. "Thanks, but really it's the support from all of you that made me comfortable enough to go out like this." her heart suddenly sank. "I spoke in the first person...she spoke in the first person!"

"It's ok, Vikki..." Sharon interrupted. "You're here for counselling, not a session with Kristy. And since she's not here, you don't have to refer to yourself in the third person."

She let out a long sigh. "It's so hard to go back and forth with that..."

"I know; I've even used that rule on some of my subs before, but again, this isn't a session with your Mistress." Sharon then asked about her feelings about presenting herself as a woman in her normal life.

Vikki explained that her coworkers had suspected something because of her feminine hair style and residual mascara and how she had 'come out' to them, even having worn light makeup to work that day. After being asked her feelings about them knowing her feminine side, Vikki thought about it for a moment before saying that she kind of liked that they knew. That it was kind of freeing.

"It sounds like you want to be your sissy self in more aspects of your life." Sharon noted.

"Well...I do like the clothes and looking pretty. I caught guys on the street looking at me..." she smirked.

"You like the male attention your sissy self brings to you."

"Definitely." Vikki smiled.

"Being pretty does have its advantages..." Sharon joked. "It brings a lot of ego boosts throughout the day. So, are you ready to see if you have any repressed feelings related to being a sissy?"

"Yeah. While waiting, I've been asking myself how I changed so much in such a short amount of time. I really want to know if I've felt this way before."

"Alright, then lie back and get comfortable." Sharon said.

Laying in the reclined position, Vikki placed her hands on her stomach and interlaced her fingers. Sharon had her close her eyes and then said in a soft tone of voice, "I'm going to put you under hypnosis now, but you need to do exactly as I say. I've been doing this for almost four years and have hypnotized hundreds of people in my career, ok?"

"Are you going to make me cluck like a chicken whenever someone claps their hands?" Vikki smirked.

"Don't worry, that kind of thing is for the movies." Sharon paused. "Now...I want you to relax all of your muscles and take slow, controlled breaths. Once you're relaxed, I want you to count down from twenty in your mind. Then when you reach zero, I want you to open her eyes and focus on a single spot on the ceiling."

Vikki slowed her breathing as she relaxed her entire body. Feeling her limbs slowly become deadweight, she began her mental countdown. Twenty...Nineteen...eighteen...

Sharon studied her, making sure she was truly relaxing her body.

...three...two...one...

Zero.

Vikki slowly opened her eyes and stared at one of the painted-on contours on the ceiling.

Still speaking in a soft tone, Sharon said, "You're doing well, Vikki. Now focus all of your attention to that one spot." Watching the sissy remain relaxed and still, she asked, "Can you remember the delicious taste of cock?"

Vikki subconsciously moaned and then softly said, "Yes."

Having noticed the unconscious response, Sharon knew the sissy was under a hypnotic state. Sometimes it takes a little work to get that far because hypnosis is always self-induced from the belief that it works. And guidance from a trained professional never hurts. The next part was just a simple matter of asking the right questions.

"Close your eyes again." Sharon paused. "Can you remember your sexual fantasies from when you were younger? From before you met Mistress Kristy, maybe five years ago?" She asked, maintaining her soft and gentle tone of voice.

"Yes." Vikki replied.

Now for the leading questions.

"At least one of them involved a man and a woman, isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"And that man had a nice, big cock for the woman...?"

Vikki softly moaned. "Yes."

"And this woman liked big, hard cocks, didn't she?"

"Yes, she does."

With Vikki speaking in the present tense, she was almost certainly thinking of herself as the woman. So far, so good.

"And what did this woman do with the man's big, hard cock?"

"She took it into her mouth and sucked on it."

"And how did it taste?"

"Delicious...with a drop of precum..."

Vikki was almost certainly remembering the taste, rather than recalling a fantasy.

"And she enjoys making men excited with her mouth and feminine nature, doesn't she?"

"Mmm..." Vikki smiled. "She really does..."

"And once her man is ready to fuck, he bends her over, doesn't he?"

"Yes..."

"What does he do next? Does he press his cock against her sissy pussy?"

"Yes...he slides it deep inside and starts pounding her good."

"And this woman that he's having sex with...it's not just any woman, is it?"

"No...she's special to him."

"Is she special because she has a penis instead of a vagina?"

"She's a sexy little sissy that makes him horny."

"And it's not just any sissy, is it? She has a name and he's moaning it right now, as he fucks her, isn't he?"

"Yes..."

"And what name is he moaning, Vikki?"

"Oh, Vikki..." the sissy startled out of her trance and her hands went to her thighs as she squeezed them together.

"Vikki? Can you hear me?" Sharon asked.

The sissy slowly sat up and looked down as she thought. "I didn't remember that..." she softly said to herself.

"You didn't remember a fantasy about being the woman with a man?"

She shook her head. "No...how could I have forgotten something like that?"

"Like I said before, trauma could lead to a blocking of some memories, and even a desire to conform to heteronormative behaviors could lead to the suppression of your sissy-self."

"I don't remember any trauma..."

"Were you bullied in school?" Sharon asked, knowing the answer was probably a 'yes', considering that a boy with a short and slender body is usually the target of such harassment of others.

"Yeah, I was..." Vikki absentmindedly replied, thinking back to those times.

"You may have blocked out your sissy-self as a defense-mechanism against future bullying. Before Vikki could really blossom inside your mind."

She looked up at Sharon. "Do you really think so?"

"Just based on today, I think we can't rule it out." Sharon paused. "I think this is a good time to end our session."

"Already?"

"I don't want to push you too far, too fast. For now, I'll just have you think about the times you were bullied and why they were doing it, and then we'll talk about it next time. Ok?"

Vikki nodded. "Ok."

"I have to say, though, I'm not surprised that some part of you, deep down inside, identifies as a sissy. From what Kristy told me, you accepted your feminization pretty quickly and easily. And the fact that she got you to suck a real cock almost as fast tells me she's been aching to get out of your subconscious mind."

"I've been wondering about that." Vikki nodded.

Sharon walked her out of her office and wished her a wonderful evening. The counselor's real professional opinion told her that Kristy manipulated Vikki's attraction to the feminine and turn it into the desire to be feminine. And with the combination of her eagerness for sexual attention and the lack of it made her more willing to accept Kristy's manipulations with little thought as to the Mistress' motivations; allowing Kristy to make Vikki sexually attracted to cock in addition to her natural attraction to pussy. And the use of chastity and orgasm denial, coupled with oral and anal sex with the reception of cock being Vikki's only sexual outlet, has been building her attraction to men and tearing away at her masculine identity while replacing it with a feminine one.

In short, Vikki was coming along quite nicely as a Sissy Exchange subject. A few more sessions of 'repressed memory hypnosis', and Sharon will have her convinced that she's been imagining herself as a sissy for years while subconsciously blocking it out. Then, one of her later sessions will reveal that she had given head to another boy at school, and she'll be astonished that she couldn't remember it before.