The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And those 'memories' will feel absolutely real to her because repressed memory hypnosis can, and usually does, cause the therapist to create those 'repressed' memories, whether intentionally or unintentionally. And that is why such hypnosis was so extremely controversial. Just a slightly leading question to a mind in a highly suggestible state could do it. And when the highly suggestible mind is given an entirely made-up narrative to follow...well, the possibilities were not endless, but when accompanied by the priming of sissy training, cisgendered heterosexual men could walk away believing they've had desires to be feminine and have sex with men as a woman for years.

More or less, anyway. It always depends on how fluid a specific man's sexual orientation was. Situational homosexuality was often seen in the prison system because of a lack of options, so male sexuality in general was quite fluid and more flexible when there was a lack of options, even for heterosexuals.

In her Professional life, the only hypnosis Sharon ever used was 'hypno-regression therapy', which simply takes the patient back to past events in their minds in order to heal emotional trauma they have suffered. Intentionally implanting false memories was morally wrong in general, but she made a special exemption for The Sissy Exchange Program because the long-term goal was worth it.

The ends don't always justify the means, but Sharon and the other Mistresses of The Matriarchy believe that, in this case, it does. Otherwise, the Exchange Program wouldn't have been created.

The next day, Sharon was talking to Kristy in the Mistress dressing room about Vikki's session when Kristy's mentor, Kelly, walk in with Vera in tow. Vera was the newest Mistress there and her Domme style (at least with porn) usually centered on the cuckold fetish with her boyfriend. That sort of thing appealed to a niche crowd, but her performances involving her real-life cuckold relationship sold just as many downloads and memberships to The Matriarchy's website as anyone else's, making her quite popular for such a newbie.

"Ladies..." Kelly began, gathering everyone's attention, "first thing: the German chapter has been negotiating with the orcs to have them participate in some of their porn videos." Murmurs of disbelief sounded throughout the room and then died down. "I know, it was a surprise to me too."

"Aren't the orcs threatening war if the European Union enacts a trade ban with them?" Kristy asked.

"That's what they're saying on the news."

"And that trade ban will happen unless the orcs free their human slave population. So, what are our German sisters thinking?"

"They're thinking that, while the rest of humanity is condemning an integral part of their culture, they can try to soften them up with a little sexual cooperation." Vera answered. "They can confirm that the orcs have very active libidos."

"And all their human slaves are for sex." Jayla said. "I'm all for that, so long as it's safe, sane, and consensual...or for a good cause...but I heard their slaves have been bred like dogs for hundreds of years."

"All the more reason to try and help them change." Vera countered. "Our German sisters get so many requests to have orcs in their porn videos that they believe they can make them see that they can have all the consensual slaves they want."

"Makes sense," Sharon admitted, "but why the big announcement in here?"

Kelly and Vera traded looks before the older Mistress said, "Because the orcs have been watching human porn and the orc chancellor is a big fan of Vera's because of her cuckold relationship."

"And our German sisters asked me and cuckie to fly over there and help with the negotiations." Vera explained.

"You mean you're going to talk with your biggest orc fan in Germany? Face-to-face?" Jayla asked.

"Yes and no...we'll be talking in Urnua Baile."

Urnua Baile, pronounced 'oor-nu-wa ba-la', was the orc's home country and the other Mistresses were slightly stunned because the orcs rarely ever allowed visitors.

"Vera..." Kristy paused. "Are you really going to trust that the orc chancellor, your biggest fan, is not going to enslave you and your boyfriend?"

"I've talked with him over video chat, and he seems very polite and friendly." Vera held up her hand to ward off comments before she finished. "It's still a risk, I know, but I think it's worth it. The potential to help prevent a war, free human slaves, and corner the market on orc-on-human porn? Besides," Vera paused, "my cuckie has military experience and we'll have a personal security detail with us."

Several of the other Mistresses cautioned Vera against going, but with her mind made up, they wished her the best and hoped everything would turn out ok.