The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 12

Story Info
Vikki comes out and need some cheering up.
6.2k words
4.5
5.7k
7

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

Vikki had called her parents and came out to them, saying that she was bisexual and wanted to live as a girl. Because of her last few sessions with Sharon, she was convinced it was the right choice. She almost never wore her male clothes anymore, so why not continue being her femme self outside Kristy's house and The Matriarchy? And the few semi-public porn shoots. And the many girls' nights out on the town.

She was pretty much already living as a girl full-time, so why not go the last step?

Though, it wasn't quite the last step; she was seriously considering feminization surgeries and hormones and was scheduled to see a surgeon for a consultation. And with trans people becoming more visible in society, her parents knew enough to ask about how far she was going with living as a girl and Vikki told them 'probably all the way'. They also asked her about being 'bisexual', and she had admitted to having slept with men.

It didn't quite go as well as she had hoped. Her mother had cried, and her father yelled and called her names. Suffice to say, Vikki was heartbroken. Kristy held her in her arms as she cried, and Jayla was also there to help her through the familiar pain. A few days after the 'coming out' conversation, Vikki tried to talk to them again, but they refused, saying that their son was dead, and hung up. Kristy assured her that she will always have the support she needs from not only her and Jayla, but also from every Mistress at The Matriarchy.

It took Vikki nearly a week before she could even leave the house, but she was coming to terms with the way her parents felt about her. Kristy knew she wasn't ready to resume helping her with clients, but going back to the gym was another thing entirely. After all, exercise could be very therapeutic.

While Kristy wore short bicycle shorts and a sports bra designed to be worn on its own without a shirt, Vikki wore a mid-thigh length, ruffled gym skirt to hide the bulge of her caged groin, a bralette, and a loose-fitting t-shirt that hung off one shoulder. They both had their hair tied in a high ponytail and they worked out together as much as they could, given their different exercise routines.

While doing squats, they both noticed guys staring in the mirror and Kristy made several snarky comments about them wanting Vikki's ass to help cheer her up. Vikki's mood steadily improved over the next hour and, before they left, she gave one of the guys who'd been staring a wink and an air kiss. When he smiled back, her heart fluttered, and her confidence returned.

Once back at Kristy's house, they both showered away the sweat from their workouts, Kristy in her master bathroom and Vikki in the basement, and then met in the living room dressed in casual clothes. Kristy wore leggings, a bra, and a t-shirt and Vikki wore a skirt, bralette, and a t-shirt.

"So how are you doing?" Kristy asked. "Feeling a little better after working out?"

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied. "It's like...it still sucks, but your sissy has to be who she is no matter what her parents think of her."

They were both sitting on the two-person couch and Vikki was looking down at her phone in her hand like she wanted to use it. Seeing this, Kristy said, "I know you want to try to talk to them again, but maybe you should let them think things over and reach out to you instead. Or at least give them time to process what you told them."

"Maybe..." Vikki softly replied.

"I'm sure it was a shock that their 'heterosexual son' slept with men and wanted to be a girl." Kristy pointed out. "Try to give them some time and let them call you when they're ready."

Nodding, Vikki said, "Yeah...I guess you're right..."

After a moment, Vikki realized that she broke rule four and spoke in the first person, but Kristy quickly took her hand and smiled. "It's ok, Vikki. We'll suspend that rule while you're going through this, ok?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"So," Kristy began, changing the subject, "I texted a few of the girls and asked if they could hang out tonight; maybe help cheer you up...and everyone was like, 'yeah, she needs to get out of the house!'" she paused. "Are you up for that, or are we settling for a slumber party?"

A smile spread across Vikki's face as feelings of warmth and friendship filled her heart. "Thank you, Mistress."

Kristy pulled her into a hug and whispered, "Anything for my sweet sissy Vikki."

At about seven in the evening, Kristy drove her car into the parking lot of Dave and Busters and parked next to Jayla's SUV. When everyone exited their vehicles, Vikki was happy to see Sharon and Mia joining them and each gave her a hug in support over her parent's reaction to her coming out. They didn't spend too much time on the subject because that night was for Vikki to have fun and forget about it for a few hours.

Everyone dressed casually and the first thing they did once inside was to sit at a table and order food and drinks. Since Vikki was still not old enough to drink, she settled for iced tea. The conversation started out light-hearted and centered around Vera's time in Urnua Baile talking with the orc chancellor, who happened to be a big fan of hers, but when the topic of the negotiations between the orcs and the U.N. came up, it became a little bleaker.

"I think they're at an impasse." Sharon said. "The orcs won't want to give up their slaves and the U.N. won't remove the trade embargo until they do. I think war is inevitable."

"Leave it to Europe to start another war..." Mia commented.

"More like politicians in general." Jayla added. "They always think they know what's best for everyone. I mean, I get they're trying to free generational slaves and they should absolutely do that, but I can see the orcs' point of view. How can we tell them to abolish slavery when it's still legal in a lot of parts of the human world? That's like telling an alcoholic to not drink while having a drinking problem of your own."

"But slavery is outlawed in Europe, so it's not the same thing." Kristy pointed out. "It's more like telling an alcoholic not to drink while having a sister that has a drinking problem."

Jayla thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement. "Yeah..."

"Anyway," Mia interjected, "hopefully Vera can persuade her biggest fan that they can have plenty of humans who'd voluntarily submit to them and that they don't need quote real slaves. There's a lot of sex stories about orcs online from those same people."

"And how would you know that?" Sharon joked.

Mia laughed and put her hands up, replying, "Ok, I admit I have read some of those stories and they're pretty hot."

After silently listening along, Vikki smirked as she said, "I wonder if Vera is living out those stories with her biggest orc fan."

Kristy laughed. "According to Kelly, she is, the slut!"

The conversation continued until the topic of the orcs died out. Vikki excused herself to go to the bathroom just as a new topic started and then asked, "Wait...which bathroom should I use?"

"You're a girl, aren't you?" Kristy asked.

"Well, yeah..." Vikki replied, unsure of herself.

"I'll go with you." she turned to Jayla and said, "Watch our purses; we'll be right back."

When they disappeared out of sight, Jayla took Vikki's phone from her purse and went into Kristy's to find a little plastic bag containing a paperclip and a sim card. She then used the paperclip to remove the sim card holder from Vikki's phone and swapped it with the new one. Clicking the sim card holder back into place, she put Vikki's phone back in her purse and the paperclip and old sim card into the plastic baggie and into Kristy's purse.

Now Vikki had a new number and the three Mistresses at the table altered their contact information for the sissy to match. Both Sharon and Mia casually watched this as they talked about which games they wanted to start first once they finished dinner.

"How about a four-way air hockey match?" Jayla asked.

"One of us would have to sit out." Sharon pointed out.

"We could go five rounds so everyone sits out once."

Kristy and Vikki returned, and the debate continued until they finished eating. Leaving the table after paying, they played air hockey. Kristy sat out on the first game and cheered her sissy on, even giving her ass a playful spank when she scored on Jayla.

"You go, gurl!" Kristy exclaimed.

"Uh-uh," Jayla shook her head with a smirk, "I'm gonna have to put Vikki in her place."

"So does that mean you want me to keep scoring on you, or..." Vikki smiled.

"Let's just find out the night goes." Jayla smiled back as she readied the puck.

She suddenly struck it into Mia's bay instead, but the asian beauty's quick reflexes stopped it from going into her slot and sent it shooting into Sharon's. As the game progressed, Jayla noticed a group of guys watching them from the roller ball games.

"Don't look now ladies, but I think we have admirers." Jayla said, gesturing to her left.

Sharon stopped herself from hitting the puck and everyone looked over. The three guys were in their early twenties and offered smiles and one of them even waved. They all wore jeans and graphic t-shirts, were of average build, and had five-o'clock shadows. One of the two that were white had a messy hairstyle that was a few inches long, the other was wearing a baseball hat, and the black guy's hair was barely a few millimeters. They seemed friendly enough from their overall demeanor.

"What do you think? Should we invite them over to join us?" Kristy asked.

"I'm not sure they could handle any of you." Vikki joked.

"Well, it's Vikki's night." Sharon said. "What do you want to do?"

"I'm sure they're much more interested in you four." Vikki said, hinting at the fact that her face reveals that she's not female.

"Probably, but if they say anything, we'll kick their asses." Mia smiled.

"Besides," Kristy added, "once you get your surgeries, you'll be irresistible to men!"

Vikki blushed and said, "Ok."

The five of them looked at the three guys and smiled, prompting them to come over and introduce themselves.

"I'm Kal." the white guy with the hat said to Mia, then nodded to everyone else.

"Vince." the other white guy said to Jayla.

"I'm Darrel." the black man said to Kristy.

While the ladies introduced their names and shook hands, it was clear who the guys were interested in and who they weren't. Sharon was fine with that, since she was in a monogamous relationship with her sub, and both Mia and Kristy were flattered, but the goal of the night was to help Vikki have a good time after being disowned by her parents. And as for Jayla, she could see herself taking the slightly younger man home and burying her cock between his cheeks, but she didn't quite think he'd be interested in that.

"So, having a ladies' night out?" Darrel asked Kristy as he took a step closer.

"Yeah; it's kind of half of a celebration and half of a cheering up night." Kristy replied.

"How so?" Kal asked.

"Our dear friend Vikki, here," Kristy wrapped her arm around Vikki's shoulders, "is embracing her feminine side and coming out to the world, but her parents were less than enthusiastic about the changes she's making."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Vince said. "One of my coworkers was born a girl and lives as a guy, and he's told me a few stories of how bad trans people can be treated by their own families."

"Yeah..." Vikki simply said.

"It's like, soon-to-be parents say they don't care what gender their baby will be as long as it's healthy." Jayla added. "And then It's a boy! And they're all happy. And then that boy says she felt like a girl since she was five and wanted to change her outer appearance to match." she paused. "And then gender suddenly matters like it's life and death..."

Vikki looked into Jayla's eyes and shared a moment of understanding before Mia said, "So, you boys want to help her have fun?"

They nodded and said something to the affirmative, then the ladies resumed their air hockey game. The guys remained next to the women they were interested in as they watched, and since Kristy wasn't playing, Darrel decided to make some moves with her.

"So, your boyfriend didn't want to come out for Vikki's sake?" he asked.

Kristy smirked at the question, knowing that he only asked to find out if she was single. "I have no boyfriend, but I do occasionally spend the night with Jayla."

"Oh, shit! You're a lesbian?" he asked.

"I like men as much as the next girl." she smiled, bumping her hip against Vikki.

"Damn, that's hot..." he commented as he looked her up and down, drinking in her sexy figure. "Maybe the three of us can get together sometime."

"Well, Vikki is living with me for the moment, so anything's possible." Kristy playfully smiled.

"Oh, I meant..." Darrel paused, inadvertently checking Vikki out.

Kristy put her arm around his neck and playfully said, "Aw, what's the matter? Don't you think she's cute?"

He glanced down at Kristy's chest and then looked back at Vikki for a moment. "Well...I mean, I'm not gay or anything..."

"She may not have a pussy like mine, but she does have one." Kristy paused. "Can't you imagine enjoying her lips around your cock while mine are on yours?"

Feeling Kristy's other hand squeeze his hardening member through his pants, Darrel smiled. "Well...I guess a mouth is a mouth and an ass is an ass..."

"If you're worried about her penis, trust me...she doesn't like using it. It's unlady-like." she whispered in his ear.

With that little worry out of the way, Darrel felt like the luckiest guy in the arcade. As the night went on, Jayla stood off to the side to watch the others and Vince took the opportunity to flirt with her now that she wasn't focused on the game as much.

"So how did you guys meet?" he lamely asked.

"I think we all met through work, and we met Vikki through Kristy, but that's not what's really on your mind, is it sweetie?" Jayla smirked.

He blushed. "Alright...I was just trying to be friendly and not overbearing."

"So," she began, tracing her finger across his eyebrow to his ear and around the outer edge, "what's really on your mind, Vince?"

Feeling bolder, he caressed his hand over her cheek. "Your beauty, for one..."

"Are you sure you can handle a girl like me?" she smiled.

"What do you mean?"

Leaning over, she whispered, "Vikki's not the only one who was born a boy..."

Shocked, his eyes widened, and he leaned back, staring at her as if to look for any sign she was biologically male. "...Really?"

"That's right, honey. So, what's on your mind now?" she smiled.

"Well, you're gorgeous and all, but I'm not...into that."

"You're not into having fun with a gorgeous woman?"

"Well, yeah, but not a...woman like you, you know?"

Turning her shoulder to him and watching the air hockey, she simply said, "Your loss."

When Kal got his chance to talk to Mia, she was the first to broach the subject of sex, and not in a subtle way.

"So have you ever been tied naked to a chair while a girl gives you a lap dance?" she playfully asked, smiling.

He laughed for a few moments, but when she continued to wait for an answer, he was almost without words. "Uh...well, no, I haven't..."

"Then you're missing out."

"Are you offering?"

"That depends on how long you last with my whip."

"Your whip?"

"I'm what you might call a 'dominatrix'."

Kal couldn't help but smile bashfully, his mind filling with images of the young, playful asian woman doing all kinds of kinky things to him. "Really?"

Mia's hand suddenly slapped across his ass and she replied, "I could have you begging to worship me like a slave in no time..."

The eight of them spent the next few hours playing games, winning tickets, and flirting. The latter so much so that Vince warmed up to the idea of spending the night with Jayla and went home with her. Kal decided to see just how much of Mia's talk was real and how much was just flirting, and Darrel went home with Kristy and Vikki.

While they went to their rooms to change into something sexier, he waited in the living room. Kristy walked downstairs wearing red; red four-inch heels, red thigh-high fishnets, red garter belt, red lacy bra, and red lipstick. Vikki crawled upstairs wearing pink; pink four-inch pumps, pink sheer thigh-highs, pink garter belt, pink bralette, and pink lipstick. The only thing not pink was her collar, but it didn't take away from her feminine submissiveness.

And with two sluts at his disposal, Darrel was instantly hard.

"So, Darrel..." Kristy began, "you like what you see?"

"Hell, yeah..." he smiled, standing up from the couch and eyeing her rose vine tattoo.

He walked over to the blonde and pressed his lips to hers as one hand went to her waist and the other to her ass. Vikki knelt before them and rubbed a hand over his thigh and groin, earning a deep moan from him.

"Vikki here, is an obedient sex toy. All you have to do is tell her to suck your cock and she'll do it." Kristy whispered.

He looked down at the sissy and asked, "You like suckin' cock?"

"Yes, Master." she smiled.

"Then I guess you need to get suckin', don't you slut?"

"Yes, Master!"

She reached up and unzipped his pants. Pulling them and his boxers down, his seven inches flopped out and hung suspended in the air. As she wrapped her lips around the dark head, Kristy gave a slow, sensual tongue-kiss to Darrel, and then slid down to her knees and began sucking on his sac and the cum-filled orbs within. Vikki had never been in a situation where both her and Kristy were kneeling before a man and orally servicing him at the same time, so it was a new experience. Their faces touched and rubbed against each other and then as if by instinct, they switched places; Kristy taking the throbbing organ down her throat and Vikki licking and kissing the man's balls.

Darrel peeled off his shirt and placed a hand on each head, caressing them and running his fingers through their hair. After a minute, Kristy guided Vikki's mouth to his member and they each sucked on it from their side with their lips and tongues sliding back and forth along his shaft. Vikki felt like she was almost kissing her Mistress through his dick, and she loved it.

Kristy then placed her right cheek against Vikki's left and let Darrel slide his erection into either mouth he wanted. After a few thrusts passed red lips, he pulled out and slipped through a pair of pink ones and then back again. While the two ladies were kneeling, Kristy's hand was lovingly holding Vikki's.

Because they were two sluts sharing cock.

Darrel alternated between the two mouths for a few minutes before he tried to pull away, causing Kristy to grab onto his legs and hold him in place.

"Uh, uh...you're cumming in our mouths before you fuck us." she smiled as Vikki took him down her throat.

"Ah, fuck...!" he suddenly said.

Kristy pulled Vikki off him and stroked his throbbing dick as it began spraying milky white fluid. She aimed it at her open mouth, and then stroked it into Vikki's. Several droplets landed on their cheeks as she went back and forth, but most coated their tongues. Once he was spent, Kristy held her sissy's face and pulled her into a sensual kiss, sharing their portions of Darrel's load between them as their tongues swirled and intertwined. Breaking the kiss, Kristy gazed upon Vikki's lustful expression of half-closed eyes, parted lips, and heavy breathing.

It was Vikki's second cum kiss; the last having been two and a half months ago with her second session with her Mistress. Tasting a man's sperm on Kristy's tongue sent erotic shivers down her spine and made her hornier than ever. As her daze cleared, she saw her Mistress' yearning face and the droplets of semen on her cheeks. She leaned closer and began sucking each drop like she was planting kisses all over Kristy's face.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers
12