All Comments on 'The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 12'

by wsxzaq110

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The lies continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If that was my kid, coming to me and his mom, out of nowhere wanting to transition, I would put a PI to work, to find out what happened. Then have him kidnapped and reprogrammed. After that, it would be scorched earth on Kristy, Jayla and the matriarchy. It's really a sad story what this dumb slut did to this naive kid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know he's a dumbass, but this sissy jackass has to have some reasons to pump the brakes on all this. His parents being pissed, being a virgin, second thoughts after eating pussy and giving up having a career, wife and family of his own. I think anyone in his position would seek out someone to speak with, not connected to this trafficking network. Again, he's not too bright, but second thoughts would be everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly, this had gotten kind of sad to read. It’s like watching someone get drawn into a cult. From the moment he her she’s been lying about her intentions, manipulating him, introducing him to people who are doing the same thing and building on the deception, all while trying to convince him it’s in his best interest. Now, she wants him isolated from outside people, and because of how much programming she and everyone else has done, he’s going to listen. But if I’m being honest, as someone who sees a therapist myself, I have the most problems with the therapist. Everyone else is shit for doing this, but the therapist is straight up scum. Your therapist is someone you trust to honestly help you and advise you, and for her to pull that shit makes me want to go ballistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous