The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers

Afterward, Kristy did the same to her and then they shared another cum kiss.

Darrel gazed at the two sluts as he stood there. It was always hot to see a girl swallow his load or take it over her face, but watching two sexy beauties make out with his cum smacking between their lips was a whole 'nother level. He knew he'd be ready to fuck in no time and couldn't wait to sample their other holes.

When the two ladies ended their kiss a second time, Kristy looked up at Darrel and asked, "How about we take this to Vikki's bedroom?"

"Fuck, yeah!" he said.

Downstairs, he laid in bed while Kristy, after having discarded her bra, made out with him and Vikki, after she took off her bralette, was gently sucking his member back to life. His hands caressed the blonde's ass and fondled her breasts while he occasionally looked down to the sissy kneeling between his legs. That night, his sexuality had been redefined when it came to feminine white boys because they really knew how to give great head.

Darrel reached down and ran his fingers through Vikki's hair, encouraging her to take him down her throat. Eager for her own attention, Kristy straddled the dark man's head in the sixty-nine position and offered him something to eat while she licked and sucked at his balls. He was surprised at how wet she was and enjoyed her taste as he swallowed the dripping fluids from her flower. In turn, she moaned on his sensitive orbs and sent vibrations that added to his own pleasure.

Vikki pulled off his throbbing organ and gave her Mistress a turn. With his cock free, she dove her mouth on it without hesitation. The sissy then leaned further down and put her lips and tongue on the dark sac below. His balls were tight against his body from his solid erection, and she knew he'd be ready to fuck very soon.

Sure enough, within the minute, he repositioned Kristy on her back with a pillow under her and she insisted on having Vikki lay her head on her pelvis and guide the black cock into her folds. Holding the girthy manhood in her hands, the sissy slid the tip along her Mistress' pussy lips until he sank into her. Vikki then held onto Kristy's right leg, keeping her spread open for their man, and watched as he began thrusting into her. With all the sex she had with countless men and all the sissy hypnos, Vikki had almost forgotten how hot it was to watch a female take a big cock, especially a thick black one.

Her caged penis leaked copious amounts of precum onto her inner thigh.

She looked up along Darrel's toned abs and into his eyes. He was lost in lust as he gazed upon Kristy's own incredible physique, especially her c-cups and perky nipples. Looking further down, he saw the face of the feminine white boy as she watched his cock repeatedly sink into her blonde friend. Her lips were parted and inviting, so he pulled out of Kristy's pussy and fed his organ to Vikki. Her lips sealed around him as he rocked his hips back and forth, lubing him up for reentry into the warm folds of womanhood.

He then alternated every dozen or so strokes between Kristy's flower and Vikki's mouth. Tasting her Mistress' arousal for the first time in over two months, the sissy savored the flavor as it washed over her tongue from the very tip to the very back, causing sharp sensations to shoot down either side of her neck as if she were eating sweet and sour candy. She moaned her delight each time the flavor was renewed on Darrel's throbbing member, making her yearn for more of Kristy.

But the blonde had other plans.

While Vikki was tasting her juices, she slipped out from between them and wrapped her arms around Darrel's neck to give him a deep tongue kiss. "Now that you've had my pussy, how about you try hers?" She placed a hand on Vikki's head, lovingly caressing her.

"I do love anal..." he absentmindedly replied, planting his lips onto Kristy's again.

She then broke away to retrieve a bottle of lube from the bedside table and Vikki got on all fours, arching her back and presenting her rear for the dark man's pleasure. Kristy handed Darrel the lube and as he prepared himself, she laid beside her sissy and kissed her sweetly.

"Mistress?" Vikki asked.

"Yes, my pet?" she replied.

"May your sissy pet pleasure you with her tongue?"

Kristy knew that Vikki's heterosexual urges would come up sooner or later, especially during one of their few threesomes. Given that ties between the sissy and her parents were being cut, she couldn't refuse such an indulgence.

"Yes, you may, sissy."

Returning Vikki's excited smile, Kristy laid before her, legs spread, and allowed her to taste real pussy directly from the source. Vikki didn't quite know what she was doing; just that the best place to focus her tongue was at the top of the moist slit. Just as her tongue made contact with Kristy's clit, Darrel pressed his dick into Vikki, penetrating her O-ring and making her moan as she exhaled hot breath over her Mistress' flower.

Kristy watched as Darrel grabbed Vikki's hips and began pounding her. The sissy tried her best to keep her mouth on the blonde's clit, but the man behind her knocked her forward with each thrust. She enjoyed cock inside her sissy pussy no matter what, but she had the rare opportunity to taste Kristy and wanted to savor every moment. Kristy didn't mind receiving little of her own sexual pleasure because Vikki's focus was supposed to be on men and their dicks, not woman and pussies.

But it was a special night; probably just a one-time thing.

The sissy subconsciously tightened her O-ring around Darrel, milking him of his seed while her own precum leaked profusely. Her man's inner dominance started to come out as he harshly slapped her ass and pressed down on her back between her shoulder blades.

"Yeah, take 'dat dick, sissy white boy..." he ordered, softly adding to himself, "Fuck..."

"Fuck your little sissy slut, daddy!" she moaned. "Give her your big black cock!"

Kristy smiled at her sissy's learned reaction to a dominant man and then ran her hand over the back of her head. "Good sissy gurl." she cooed.

Vikki thanked her Mistress by sucking on her clit and caressing her inner thighs. Kristy's right leg involuntarily twitched upwards from the sudden stimulation. A soft moan escaped her lips and her desire to limit Vikki's experience with females temporarily faded. Holding the sissy's head, she closed her eyes and began grinding her pelvis against the enjoyable mouth between her legs. For a moment, she thought about using Vikki like that more often, but the exchange program took precedence.

Maybe she'll find a sissy to keep all to herself one day...

Looking down at the two sluts, Darrel was harder than ever. Sweat dripped down his face despite the cool air of the basement room. A white femboy was on all fours, taking his black cock between his firm cheeks and while going down on a sexy blonde; not quite the threesome Darrel fantasizes about, but it was close. He was the man fucking two sexy, lingerie-wearing sluts that loved to take dick and that's all he really needed. Seeing his dark manhood disappearing within the tight femboy, combined with the near taboo of the sex, brought him closer to his second orgasm sooner than he was expecting.

Pulling out, he slapped Vikki's ass with his member a few times and then let it rest between her cheeks so he could stave off the inevitable. Kristy neared her own climax, but she wasn't going to save it for later. Darrel watched her grind the femboy's face and tongue against her pussy as her hips rocked and rolled, her breathing becoming faster and shallower. Her body stiffened and her stomach pushed out as she tightly closed her eyes and gasped. Her expression was a silent 'O' for a few seconds and then the ripples of pleasure from deep within crashed into her like ocean waves on a rockface during a storm.

"Fuck...!" she shrieked.

Her right leg began shaking rapidly and she slammed her head back into the pillow, riding the waves of orgasm as far as they would take her. The room filled with her high-pitched whimpering and heavy breathing, which also filled Vikki with pride at having been responsible for making her Mistress, a woman, feel such ecstasy. Darrel watched the quivering blonde come down from her orgasmic high and stroke the femboy's hair with a smile.

"Thanks, my little sissy." she said.

"You're sissy enjoyed pleasing you, Mistress." Vikki replied, beaming with accomplishment.

Slapping the sissy's ass with his manhood again, Darrel asked, "How about sucking this so I can take a turn pleasing her?"

Vikki looked over her shoulder with a sinful expression and replied, "Yes, daddy!"

She turned around and took him into her mouth. Kristy knelt beside her and patted her on the head while making out with Darrel. Vikki sucked his dick clean and then took him down her throat to re-lube him for her Mistress. When he felt it was enough, he pulled out from between her lips and Kristy got on all fours, presenting her ass for his taking. While he lined up his erection with her flower, she patted the bed so Vikki would lay on her back next to her. Kristy caressed her sissy's face and pressed her lips to hers in a soft, sensual kiss.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as Darrel slid deep inside her.

She kept her eyes closed and continued making out with Vikki while she enjoyed his dark meat. He spanked her a few times and grabbed her hips, determined to fill her snatch with his cum. The room had quietened down and the only thing that could be heard were his thighs gently slapping her rear and his heavy breathing. When he approached his orgasm though, his breathing gave way to moans that became louder with each passing second.

Breaking the kiss with her sissy, Kristy said, "Yes! Cum all over my ass! Shower me with it!"

The last bit of dirty talk took him over the edge, and he quickly pulled out. Dick in hand, he sprayed his seed over the firm bubble-butt before him, several streams shooting across her lower back and between her cheeks. He tapped his organ against her anus with his last several strokes before his balls completely emptied onto the hot blonde and he was spent.

Looking over her shoulder, Kristy said, "How about you trade places with Vikki so I can suck your cock?" Looking down at her sissy with a smile, she added, "Meanwhile, you can lick up his mess."

They both eagerly agreed and as Kristy wrapped her red lips around the deflating black dick, Vikki's tongue glided across her Mistress' skin, scooping up the man's sperm. She swallowed as she went, starting with the few runs down Kristy's rear, then to her pussy and up along the crevice between her cheeks, stopping for a minute to linger over her soft little star, and finishing with the last pools of semen on her lower back.

Vikki never realized how much she would love giving Kristy a tongue-bath until then.

With everyone tired out from their sexploites, Kristy snuggled up against Darrel while Vikki turned off the lights. Climbing into bed with them, she took her place on the man's right and they drifted off to sleep.

It was the perfect ending to a night of cheering up for the sissy.

The next morning, after Darrel left, the two girls chatted about it while preparing breakfast and Vikki mentioned how much she enjoyed pleasing her Mistress with her tongue.

"Is that something you'd like to do more often?" Kristy smiled, knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" she replied as she started scrambling the eggs.

"I'm sure we can arrange it." Kristy cryptically replied, sitting down in her thong and baggy t-shirt. "There is something else you can do for me, though."

"Anything, Mistress." Vikki smiled.

"I want you to promise me that you won't call your parents." she paused. "They disowned you and it should be them who picks up the phone first. If they really want to have you in their life, they will, but if they don't...well, you deserve better than them. Promise?"

Vikki looked down at the eggs as they cooked in the frying pan and absentmindedly pushed them around with the spatula. "Do you think they will?" she softly asked.

"I hope so, sweetie." Kristy lied. "If you wait for them to call first, then you'll know they really want to give your feminine identity a chance. Promise?"

Vikki was quiet for a few moments and then looked at her Mistress and nodded. "Promise."

"Thank you, Vikki." Kristy said, moving over to the sissy and giving her a warm hug.

After breakfast, Vikki was feeling up to going to work at The Matriarchy and helping Kristy with her clients for the day. A single man who loved the touch of a woman's whip here, a middle-aged married man with sissification fantasies there...it was a normal workday, if you could call such fun as 'work'. Upon returning home, Kristy had Vikki dress up nice and pretty with her best makeup like they were going out on the town.

As the sissy sat in front of her vanity mirror finishing her makeup, Kristy hugged her from behind and said, "Sam and I worked on a new video for you and earlier today, she texted me that she finished editing it." She then turned on the TV and navigated the hard drive to the 'To be a sissy: Vikki' folder, selecting the video titled 'Sissy Affirmations'. Turning back to Vikki, Kristy said, "I want you to watch this every morning when you wake up and every evening before bed." Kissing her on the lips, she added, "Enjoy, my sweet sissy pet." Clicking play, Kristy left the room and Vikki sat on the edge of the bed.

The video began with Vikki looking at herself in a mirror and tossing aside her hair with a smile. The caption read, 'Put on your favorite dress.' Then the video changed to Vikki sitting at her vanity mirror and the caption changed to, 'Do your makeup.' Then there was a montage of three second clips of Vikki walking around town from her outings with her Mistress and the caption read, 'You are SO cute!'

Vikki watched as the positive affirmations played out with her non-sexual femme self as the center of it all.

'Embrace your femininity!'

A week later, Kristy and Jayla took Vikki to see a doctor for a consultation. The surgeon was a friend of Jayla's, so the consultation was informal and at the end of normal business hours.

"This is my friend Gianna." Jayla said, introducing her to Vikki.

"Nice to meet you." Vikki smiled, remembering the name Gianna from somewhere but not being able to think of where.

"Nice to meet you too, Vikki." the doctor smiled.

She stood at a little over six feet tall and was as light blonde as Kristy, but with dark eyes. Her feminine figure was very obvious despite her plain, light blue scrubs and white medical jacket. Her clothes were naturally tight at the hips, butt, and chest, making Vikki's little pink cage feel deliciously tight. She sat in her office chair while everyone else sat in the visitor's chairs.

"So," Gianna began, addressing Vikki, "Jayla and Kristy tell me you're seriously considering feminization surgeries and hormone replacement therapy..."

"Yes, that's right." Vikki replied.

"You've come to the right place." Gianna smiled. "Like Jayla, I myself, have undergone these medical procedures, so let me assure you that you're in good hands."

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers
12