The Sissy Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Day after Tom slept with my wife.
1.1k words
3.76
16.2k
17
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next morning I could smell fresh coffee on the brew. To my surprise I found my wife in the kitchen making breakfast. She greeted me with a kiss and a smile on her face. I asked where Tom was and she said he had left for England to take care of some business. She went on to tell me how proud she was of me last night. She thought I was the perfect host and a great cock sucker for her new bull. She said that he was going to send some things over for me to get in the "right mind set" that is what he told her. He had left her instructions of what he expected when he returned. My head was spinning, what was he talking about? I had no idea what was going on till the package arrived later that day. She explained that he wants me to be a cock sucking, cock loving sissy. She said after last night she agreed. She went on to tell me that I would never fuck her again and her pussy was only for him to use and share as he saw fit. I was freaking out, sharing my wifes pussy with other men? There was a knock on the door and I was handed a package and she took it from me.

Barbara opened it and was so excited when she pulled out a school girl and maids outfit. She said I would look perfect in them both. I was speechless. I had always been slender and had what some called a nice ass for a guy but never thought of myself as feminine. She told me he had left instructions for her to have me shave my entire body. Tom said he wanted me to be their maid when he came over. In the package was a chastity cage. She told me to get in the shower and she would shave me, I had not seen her this excited in a while. An hour later I was hairless and locked in the chastity wearing the school girl outfit. It was so short I could see my ass cheeks when I turned and looked in the mirror.

When Tom got back two weeks later. He called and told me he and Barbara were going out for the evening and would be back in a couple of hours. He also explained that he expected me to greet him at the door as Sir and drop to my knees when he entered. I was to suck his cock to acknowledge his dominance and that he was the master of the house. I have to admit I was looking forward to his arrival.

When the knock at the door arrived, I was so excited, I opened the door, greeted him as master, I invited him in and took his coat and hung it up. He looked at me and asked if I was forgetting something, I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants and fished out his magnificent cock. I wanted to show him I accepted my position, I sucked his cock, giving the head plenty of attention and attempting to take it all the way down my throat as it hardened. His cock soft is about 6 inches long and almost 2 inches in diameter.

Barbara came out of the bathroom about the time I was gagging on his cock, she just laughed and said" he has a ways to go and I would make a good sissy with plenty of training. ". Tom asked why I was not in my school girl outfit and not locked in chastity. I had totally forgotten in all the excitement of his return, that he wanted me like that. He said if it happened again that I would be punished, I did not want that.

Sir,said that they would be home after dinner and expected me to be in my school girl outfit and ready to serve. I had no idea what that meant but I was excited to find out. When they came through the door he took a quick look at me and seemed to be pleased, he did the turn around thing with his finger. He said I had a very nice ass and he thought it would please his friends. I did not know what he meant but would soon find out. When I returned with their drinks, my wife was nude on her knees with his cock down her throat, she took it all the way down till her nose was pressed against his pubic hair. He told me to sit down and just watch how a real man took care of a woman.

I watched in amazement as he positioned his 8 inch cock at her pussy and pushed inside, I knew I could never please her like that. He fucked more ways than I knew was possible. When my wife had an orgasm on his cock it reminded me of why I was locked in chastity. I never gave orgasms with my cock, only my tongue. I don't know how many orgasms she had, I lost count. An hour later my wife was laying on the sofa, her pussy was red and could see it was full of cum. I knew what to do, laying on the floor, she lowered her pussy to my face, as a huge glob of semen dripped out. I held out my tongue and caught it. He said I was going to make a great sissy once I was trained. I didn't know what he meant by that but If tonight was any indication, I would enjoy it.

Before I was sent to my bedroom, the guest room, he called for me to come and lay over the arm of the couch. I did as he said, my wife produced a large butt plug from her purse. He lifted up my skirt and smeared some lube on it and my sissy pussy, slowly she worked it in.. I was instructed that I was to sleep with it in my pussy from now on. When I stood up, my locked up cock was dripping. They both got a good laugh out of that. He said from now on I could only be let out of chastity for proper cleaning and the only way I would have an orgasm was when my pussy was being used. I knew I could cum good when my wife fucked me with her strap on, I just hoped she would start fucking me more often. It seems that is the only way I will get to cum. I had no idea what he was planning on.