The Sissy Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom makes huis final move to take over out lives.
1.1k words
3.82
9.7k
11
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next month Sir was in town most of the time. As a busy man we would only see him on a Friday or Saturday night. He would take her out to dinner then return to have me get them both ready for sex, I was made to watch and clean them both up. Sir came such large loads that he would have me lay on the floor and she would sit on my face as his semen drained into my mouth, I always made sure none was wasted. I cleaned his balls and cock as well.

Our life was mostly normal other than I was kept shaved and in chastity, both of which I got used to. Sir had instructed my wife to use the strap-on once a week on me, he knew I would cum even in chastity. It became a regular thing for her to fuck me till I came and for me to eat my own cum. She would use my tongue most nights to have a couple of orgasms. I enjoyed eating her sweet pussy and seeing her cum. I knew Sir would never let me fuck her without his permission so, this was my way of showing her my love and devotion. She kept him informed about our sexual activity and how big a strap-on I could take. He would send over new ones bigger than the last. I was up to 8 inches with about a 2 inch diameter. It was then I realized what his plan was, he was going to make me his sissy bitch.

Friday night came around and he told me that I was to prepare dinner for the 3 of us and that I would receive a package later that day and expected me to put it to use before he arrived. I had the wine chilling and dinner ready to go when the package arrived, Barbara brought it to me with a smile on her face. I opened it and was shocked to find a long hose with an attachment rubber hose with a hole in the end about a foot long. I knew what it was, a douche hose. I took it into the shower and hooked it up, in less than 15 minutes I was clean inside as well as out.

Sir arrived at 6 sharp, I took his jacket and hung it up, I was in my maid outfit. I dropped to my knees and fished his cock out of his pants. I had got better at sucking cock with practice and could take most of it down my throat. Barbara came out of the bedroom dress in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen, my little thing locked up, strained against its metal enclosure. She was ravishing, I was so proud to be her husband.

I served dinner, Sir slapped my ass a couple of times and checked to see that I was locked in chastity and had a butt plug in, as he had instructed. It was a great dinner. He talked about his business and plans to take a trip to Europe next month. He told Barbara he wanted her to go with him and so she could use some of her vacation time. She was so excited and I felt left out. He looked at me and said I would not be lonely, he had plans for me as well. I was confused, what plans was he talking about. We had always taken our vacations together, I knew she got 6 weeks a year from her company but it still felt weird.

After dinner was over, I cleaned up and brought their wine to the living room. He was sitting on the couch as usual and she was kneeling between his legs with his cock down her throat. My wifes cock sucking skills kept getting better. I watched in amazement as she took his cock all the way down, I could see the outline of the head in her throat. I was watching all this when he instructed her to go get the strap-on. She returned with the newest large one over 8 inches long and thick. I took over between his legs, sucking his cock. She pulled my ass up so I was on all fours, pulled the butt plug out, I felt a little empty. She applied warm lube and it felt so good when she pushed the big dildo inside me.

I love it when she grabs my hips. It was hard for me to concentrate on his cock, I knew I would be leaking precum from my chastity cage. I refocused and was trying to get Sir`s cock down my throat. He was giving me lots of encouragement, telling me what a good sissy I was going to be for him and his associates. I wanted to ask what he was talking about but it is hard to ask questions with a huge cock in your mouth. I could feel that I was getting close to cumming, with his cock down my throat and my wife fucking me, I was about to explode. Sir must have sensed this, he told her to trade places with him, I loved eating her pussy, she always had an orgasm. I was freaking out a little, and could not relax. Knowing that my life would never be the same after he used me and made me a true sissy, I was scared.

She sat down and I concentrated on her sweet pussy, then I felt him rubbing some fresh lube on me, then he slowly pushed in. I thought I would pass out, it is one thing to be humiliated watching a man fucking your wife and use her as his whore. Or making you suck his cock, but him fucking you, is a whole new level of ultimate humiliation. I tried to just concentrate on her pussy, till he grabbed my hips and started really pounding into me. I was helpless to stop what happened next. It was the most humiliated I had ever been, I started to cum so hard, it sprayed on my legs and the floor. I have never cum like that in my life. I just collapsed to the floor, sobbing. It was so embarrassing, he just patted my ass, telling me it was okay and I had now found my true calling in life. I cleaned up the mess I had made while he took my wife to what was now their bedroom.

I laid in bed listening to their love making, I could hear when she was having an orgasm that I could never give her. As I listened I was thinking back to when I was between her legs licking her clit and he was taking me from behind. Then I realized my clit, that is what Sir calls it, was trying to get hard again.