The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual adventures of a submissive sissy.
3.4k words
4.59
11.6k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Sunday morning with a sore ass. I tried to pull the plug out, but I was sore and it felt dry. I worked some lube around my entry and gently took the toy out. Liquid ran down my right thigh. I looked at the slut in the mirror and smiled. I fixed myself a little breakfast and coffee. I flushed myself and then took a shower.

I relaxed. I usually wore some girly clothes around the house, but I was always afraid someone would knock on the door. I didn't care today. I dressed how I wanted to. A lot had happened on Friday and Saturday. I needed a day off. The apartment was clean and the laundry was done.

"I might order some pizza and just chill all day." I thought to myself.

The TV was nothing but sports and Jerry Springer. I found a documentary on the History Channel about British Spies during the Second World War, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I thought about when Frank slapped me. I felt my cheek with my hand and remembered how it stung. I remembered how ashamed I felt, that I couldn't even suck a dick correctly. I felt that I had blown my chance. I thought about how Frank took control and instructed me every step of the way. I remembered how excited I was when I could tell that Frank enjoyed what I did to him.

I grabbed the larger dildo and put some lube on it. I got on the couch. I laid back with one leg on the floor and one leg on the seat, pushing up. I lined the toy up with my sex and I pushed it into myself. It felt so good as it slid in. I worked it all the way in and then stroked it in and out of myself. It felt really good if I pulled it out a little and rubbed it against a certain spot. I worked that area with the dildo and started to stroke my useless cock with my other hand.

I remembered how it made complete sense that Frank's pleasure was more important than my breathing. I licked my lips when I recalled what Frank's cock tasted like, and how it felt in my mouth. I remembered how the best orgasm of my life was actually the one I gave Frank. I was so proud that I gave Frank pleasure.

Back and forth I worked that dildo in me. Faster and faster. I stroked my cock with my fingers. My little cock was covered in precum.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." I moaned as I fucked myself harder.

I imagined being pulled across Frank's lap. I pictured his hands yanking my slutty clothes off. I squirmed at the thought of Frank scolding me for being a bad girl. His large hands slapping each of my ass cheeks. I thought about him getting mad because my punishment gave him an erection. How he would spank me more and harder because of that. I then thought about how he would use my body to take care of his erection afterwards, since it was my fault he had an erection in the first place.

I came hard. My whole body spasmed as my little cock spurted out an entire handful of cum. I licked all of my cum off my hand. It took me a few moments to come back to reality. It was starting to get late, I needed to order the pizza now if I wanted to have anything to eat.

I got dressed for work the next morning. I brushed my teeth and looked at the two plugs. I flushed myself out and put the smaller plug in me. I wore a pink g-string. I put on pink socks and my tight work pants. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, Ashley. Can't get any dick walking around as meek Jim." I said to myself, aloud.

I put on foundation and a little concealer. I put very light makeup around my eyes, but not enough to bring much attention to myself. I primped and did my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror again.

"I like it, Ashley. Subtle, but maybe just enough so the right person will notice. I can always just say I'm just metrosexual if anyone gets suspicious." I said to myself.

Work went fine. No issues. Nobody responded differently to my appearance. I got home after work and packed up all my clothes that were masculine or for boys. From now on I would only dress feminine or androgynous. I opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

My company paid a certain amount per quarter towards uniforms. We ordered from the uniform company directly and put our employee number on the order. Any balance after the allowance was applied would come out of our paychecks at $35 per week. It was a great setup. My boss never saw what I ordered, he just saw the total for the order. The uniform company catered to several different types of business. They had a large section of Womens clothes. They would put the company logo on anything I chose. The shirts I picked were similar to the normal shirts our techs wore, but were made with a softer fabric. They were cut and fit for women. They fit tighter. It wasn't super obvious, but my entire look was more feminine..

Most customers didn't seem to notice, or they didn't care if they did notice. I only went to the shop on Wednesdays for a quick service meeting and to hand off invoices to the office. This saved the company on gas mileage and greatly reduced shop time, which is not billable. None of the techs or office staff seemed to notice

A few weeks went by and everything started to become routine. I kept myself flushed and usually wore a small plug while at work. I wore my Womens Carhartt pants and Womens Uniform Shirts. I wore makeup and did my best to always wear gloves so my hands would be smooth.

I got a call on a Wednesday for a vacation rental property near the beach. The property manager was in his forties. He wore a long sleeve button up shirt and a tie with trousers. He wore large black metal rimmed glasses. They looked like large aviators. He had a receding hairline that made the top of his head bald, and had tight curly brown hair on the sides. His name was Travis and he would talk your ear off if you let him.

"Hey Jamie." Travis said, "I have renters coming tonight, I hope you can work some magic here."

Travis is the only human being on the planet that calls me Jamie. The thermostat didn't have power. I had worked here before. The air handler was in the attic. You accessed it from a tile on the ceiling in a bedroom. You had to stand on your ladder while you worked on it. The unit had power and the float switch was fine. The low voltage fuse was fine. The transformer had burned up. I got one from my truck and started to replace it. My shirt popped up while I installed it. If Travis was looking, he would definitely see my thong. I reinstalled the tile and got off the ladder. Travis was standing there.

"I'm going to check the refrigerant charge and make sure it pulls down the house before I leave." I told Travis. He stayed in the bedroom.

I kneeled down by the outdoor unit and hooked up my gauges. I recorded my pressures and temperatures, and then checked my compressor amperage. The run capacitor looked swollen. It read 20% low so I got a new one off my truck and changed it. I went back into the bedroom to get my ladder.

Travis was standing at a window that was facing the outdoor unit I had just worked on. Travis's trousers were unbuttoned and pulled down. He had his cock out. It was hard and he stroked it slowly while he gazed through the window. I watched Travis stroke it for what felt like an hour, but was probably under a minute, until Travis turned around and looked at me.

Travis didn't say a word. He walked towards me quickly, his exposed cock swayed in front of him. I froze. I had zero attraction for Travis. I actually hated him, he had caused me a lot of stress since I started for my employer.

Travis pushed me to the bed. He stared down at me menacingly as he pushed me backwards. My calves hit the bed and I fell onto it.

"You probably do your best work in this position." Travis said, with a laugh.

Travis pulled off my boots. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He tugged them until my panties were exposed.

"Oh Jamie, did you wear these for me?" Travis asked.

I was still frozen in shock.

He pulled my pants off the rest of the way and then pulled my panties off. Travis stepped out of his pants. His cock was raging hard and veiny. It almost looked like it would burst. Travis felt and grabbed at me rough. He grabbed my waist and squeezed hard. He ran his hands all over me. He pinched my nipples. He slapped my balls several times and pinched my little cock. I started to cry a little.

"I would have brought lube had I known, Jamie. It's good to see you came prepared. That's very professional." Travis said as he spit on his hand and played with my plug with his other hand.

He pulled out my plug and rubbed his saliva into my entry with his fingers. He spit in his hand again and worked it on his cock. He yanked hard on my legs and slid me towards him until my ass was at the end of the bed. He pushed my legs apart. He lined up his cock with my little hole and pushed into me abruptly.

It hurt as he slid into me. I wasn't prepared and he didn't have any lube. He pulled his angry cock back out again and spit onto it. He then lined back up and pushed his cock into me roughly.

Travis was about seven inches long. His mushroom head was much larger than the shaft of his cock. It had a diameter of at least two inches. His shaft had a diameter of an inch and a half or more. Travis would push in quick and hard. His body would slap my thighs and cheeks with each stroke. He would give a pause, slowly pull all the way out, and ram himself in again. My tunnel entrance gaped between strokes. He pierced it every stroke. Travis grunted loudly. I whimpered as he had his way with my body.

"Fuck, you feel good Jamie." Travis said.

I gasped with each stroke. I didn't expect any of this. I stared at Travis as he pumped in and out of me. My flaccid cock bounced back and forth as he pounded my ass. Travis looked at me as if he was possessed. His face was red and angry. It felt like he wanted to injure me with his cock. It seemed like a goal of his.

"Take that dick you fucking whore!" Travis yelled as he sped up.

Travis leaned over me and grabbed my throat with his right hand. He tightened his hand around my throat as he fucked me harder.

"Yeah, that's right bitch. You know you're a whore." Travis said as he choked and fucked me.

Travis spit on my face as he leaned over me. He didn't give much pause now. He continued to pull out and pierce my hole each time. He probed me balls deep as fast and as hard as he could. I tried not to look at Travis, I didn't want to give me the satisfaction.

His rock hard mushroom head kept hitting a spot inside of me. My little cock started to get hard. My little whimpers became a soft moan.

"I knew you would like this." Travis sneered.

Travis fucked me harder. His body slammed into me hard and made a loud slapping noise as he fucked me ruthlessly. My spot inside was pulverized. My little cock shot a stream of cum up and onto my belly.

"Maybe you should be the one paying me." Travis laughed as he stared at my cum glazed belly.

Travis now had both hands around my throat. He squeezed hard. I couldn't breathe. He had me so overpowered that I couldn't do anything other than struggle for air as he fucked me. I felt like I was about to pass out when he relaxed his hands. I sort of felt like I was waking up from a bad dream when my eyes focused and saw Travis, kneeled on the bed beside me. His angry cock pointed at me. He stroked it and it erupted. His angry hard cock showered me with cum. Travis aimed at my face and then sprayed all over my uniform shirt and hair.

"Open your mouth, Jamie!" Travis ordered.

I reluctantly opened my mouth. Travis jammed his cock into my mouth. He pumped his cock into my open mouth.

"We'll go ahead and clean it. You're the one who got it dirty." Travis said.

I sucked on it and licked it all over. Travis pulled it from my mouth and tucked it back in his white briefs. He pulled his pants back up.

"Get dressed, Jamie. I have a meeting to get to." Travis said as he threw my pants and panties at me.

Travis tucked in his shirt and straightened himself up as I grabbed my things and quickly got dressed. Travis signed my ticket. He would be invoiced for the call as usual. He then took a hundred dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to me.

"That's your tip," he said, "for the extra work."

I called the office and spoke to the dispatcher, "Hey Marie. I think I'm coming down with a stomach virus," I said, "Maybe it was lunch. I'm going to go home early today, I can't run any more calls like this."

I drove home and scrubbed myself in the shower. I ordered a pizza. I used the money Travis gave me to pay.

The boss called me up that Friday.

"Travis with Life is Beachy Property Management called." My boss told me and continued, "He is awarding us all of his PM's and service work. He cited your excellent work over the past few months as he his reasoning. He requested that you be the primary tech for his properties during business hours. It's over 75 houses. This is a huge account, Jim. It's all thanks to you!"

"Umm, wow!" I said, trying to sound happy.

"You have a raise going into effect on your next paycheck and you are being bumped up early to a full share in the bonus program. Excellent work Jim! Keep it up!"

A call came the following Tuesday for no cooling at the Life is Beachy office. I arrived to find only Travis there.

"Come in Jamie." Travis said as he motioned me towards his office.

"What seems to be the issue, Mr. Palmer?" I asked. It felt really nice and cool in the office.

"The AC is fine, Jamie." Travis said as he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me towards his desk.

"Come on Jamie, we don't have all day. This is going to be a quick service call today." Travis said sternly.

I didn't know what to do. I stood still. Travis pulled my pants down and bent me over his desk. Travis pulled a bottle of lube out of a desk drawer. He pushed my thong string to the side, pulled my plug out, and lubed my entry. He pulled his cock out and lubed it up.

"I've been thinking about this ass ever since we last met." Travis said.

Travis entered me again. His raw hard cock with its huge mushroom head tore through my entry again and probed deep inside me. Travis seemed calmer today. He kept his dick in me and didn't thrust as hard.

Travis placed his hands on my waist and fucked me as my head pushed papers and a stapler around on his desk. I stared in front of me as Travis had his way with my body once again. He groaned louder and louder. He began to pull my waste towards him as he thrust. Travis picked up his speed.

Travis's cock felt better inside of me today. He wasn't as rough. He was able to find the spot that pushed cum out of my cock. It dribbled all over the side of his wooden desk. My ejaculation caused my ass to convulse with his cock inside, which caused him to blow his load inside of me.

"Fucking Christ!" Travis yelled out as he filled my bowels with his seed.

Travis pulled his cock out of my ass.

"Jamie, I need you to clean it off again for me." Travis said.

I got on my knees and sucked on his cock until he was happy. We both got dressed.

"Just write up on the ticket that you changed air filters or something." Travis said.

I wrote out a ticket for the time. He signed it and I put it in my clipboard. Travis handed me another hundred dollar bill.

We both walked out of the office. He locked the door and hopped in his BMW. I drove to the next call in my van, with his cum dripping down my legs.

I went for a run the next Saturday to clear my mind. A Cadillac pulled up next to me as I jogged home. It was Frank.

"Want a ride?" Frank asked.

I hopped in. Frank's car was nice. He had the AC on full blast. He started to drive towards the back of the neighborhood where my apartments were.

"I can't stop thinking about the other day." Frank said, as he drove.

"Me too." I said.

"I don't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or whatever you are," Frank told me and said, "but I need a submissive."

I sat silently.

"We would not be exclusive. You would come on time for our appointments. You would leave on time after our appointments. I would contact you, you would wait for me to contact you." Frank said.

I looked at my legs and said, "Yes Sir," very softly.

"I will spank you, whip you, tie you up, fuck you, and humiliate you whenever I want, for whatever reason I want." Frank said.

"Yes Sir." I said once again.

"You will follow my commands. You will also have a safe word, and I will stop immediately once you say it. We will also be over once you say the safe word. We would never meet again." Frank said.

"I understand." I said.

"How many men have you been with since we last met?" Frank asked.

"I've gave three guys a blowjob at an adult video store theater. I have had sex with two guys." I replied quietly.

"Was that boy you ran with one of them?" Frank asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Frank asked.

"No sir. We only had sex that one day. He has a very jealous girlfriend and can't get away to visit often." I replied.

"What about the other guy, who is he?" Frank asked.

"He is a property manager that I deal with at work. I don't really like to have sex with him, but I don't have a choice. He uses me like a prostitute. He calls in a service call at a property. Fucks me, has me write a false ticket, and pays me one hundred in cash on top of my time." I said as I stared down. I was deeply ashamed.

"Were the men at the video store strangers?" Frank asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"My kids are having a sleepover tonight at a friends. Do you have women's clothes?" Frank asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Put on makeup. Wear your sluttiest, most revealing outfit. Wear your smallest thong. Wear your highest heels. Walk to my house. Only bring the key for your apartment on a key ring. No other keys on the ring. No wallet, no money, and no phone. Be at my house at two in the afternoon. You will get home at eight in the morning tomorrow." Frank instructed me.

Frank dropped me off in front of my apartments. I had a hour and a half to get ready and walk to Frank's house.