The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Whittier turned the black lights back on as he walked out of the room.

I nervously waited for about a hour. I thought about today. I wondered if the transsexual pornstar had gotten in a wreck with Frank's kids. I thought about how different today would have been if I had stayed with Frank. I thought about how the dirty man spotted me and knew I was a whore, even though I walked in an area that wouldn't have hookers. I thought about how I was actually a prostitute, it was not something that I could deny anymore. I allowed men to fuck me for money. I have just allowed a man to sell my sex in his house, as if he is my pimp.

"Travis is your pimp, Ashley," I thought, "He is the one who turned you into a whore. He is the one who treats you as a commodity and not a person. He has plans to invest money into your transition so he can sell you for more money, Ashley. You are a whore and he is your pimp."

Mark walked in and gently pulled me into the hallway. He led me up the stairs into a loud room full of older men. They all applauded as I walked in.

"This is Ashley," Todd told the crowd, "and she will be here for all of your needs. Just give Mark the payment in chips or cash. You can rent her by yourself or two of you can take a turn at the same time. Each man still had to pay. She is incapable of being on top, but is available for anything else you that you may have in mind. I just ask that you do not do anything that will leave a permanent mark or do any damage." Todd said as he lifted up my skirt and twirled me around. I could feel the Doctor's cum run down my leg as Travis showed me off. The men all applauded and hollered.

"Well fuck!" One guy shouted, "I will take my turn now!"

All the men cheered as the gentleman and Mark walked me down the stairs. The man handed Mark five hundred dollars.

Mark closed the door. The man looked at me and said, "I'm not going to make love to you. I'm going to take care of my needs with you. The more you fight, the more I enjoy it."

He pushed me towards the bed. I fell onto it. He pulled my dress up and I tried to push his hands off of me. He grabbed my right wrist hard and put his weight on me. I squirmed as he held me pinned down.

"That's it bitch, fight me." He said.

"Get off of me," I yelled as I looked back at him.

He slapped me on the face. Not as hard as Frank, but hard. It turned me on. I fought more against him and he pinned me down harder. He yanked my clothes off and pulled his pants down a little. He pushed me to the head of the bed and got a pump of lube in his hand from the bottle on the nightstand. I fought back with everything I had, but he overpowered me with ease.

I felt his cock against my hole.

"Please no," I moaned. It was hard to put up the charade. I quite enjoyed this.

His cock slipped inside me. He was pretty small. Maybe a little bigger than a salt shaker. He was able to fuck me real hard, though. He slapped my ass and slapped my face as he fucked me with his little cock.

"Say no all you want, I know you want this. You need this!" He grunted as he worked his cock in and out of me. It wasn't long before he came inside me. I laid still as he quickly got up and walked out the door.

Another man walked in as the first left. I sat up. The man walked right up to me and pulled his pants down. His cock sprung out towards me. He was much larger than the first guy.

He pushed his cock towards my willing mouth and I started to suck him. It was nice to suck the dick of a man who kept up basic hygiene.

"You professionals give the best blowjobs. I want you to swallow my cum. I will fuck you later tonight after I win a few rounds." The man said quietly as he pumped my face with his cock.

I sucked greedily until he came in my mouth. His cum drooled on my face as I continued to suck and work on his cock.

"That was good baby. Thank you." He said as he pulled his pants back up.

The third and fourth guys both had average sized cocks and let me blow them before they took me in doggy position on the bed. Both of them finished inside of me. Neither of them lasted long. They entered the room so fast that I didn't have a chance to wipe my face or my ass. They kissed me with my mouth full of sperm and fucked my well creamed ass.

The fifth man pulled me from the bed and lifted me up. He placed me in the swing and restrained my legs in the upper restraints. He then restrained my wrists in the restraints under the seat.

"I've heard you're a pretty good fuck. I will be the judge of that. I've turned a couple alpha male quarterback types into sissy bitches like you in the past." He said as he pushed the swing back with me on it. He walked forward and pushed the swing up. He held me up with his arms and placed his cock at my opening. He let go of me. His cock penetrated me and gravity slid me down his cock. His cock was huge.

"Fuck, you're a tight bitch." He said.

He pushed the swing further and dropped me again. He would then yank my body with a gravity assist onto his cock. I could do nothing but hang in a missionary position as he had his way with my ass. He would yank down hard and thrust his hips into my ass at the same time. His large cock fucked me fast, deep, and hard. He fucked me for what felt like an eternity before he came inside me. He pulled his spurting cock out and spurted it on my little hard cock. He put his pants back on and walked out the door. I was still restrained in the swing. I could feel the cum and lube dripping from my ass as I was suspended helplessly. Two guys came in as he walked out.

They both took off their pants. One of them walked behind me and the other got inbetween my legs.

"Lean your head back, Ashley." The one behind said.

I leaned my head back. In the black light lit room, I saw a long cock inch towards my mouth. I opened and he pushed until his balls rested on my nose. The other man pushed his average sized dick up my ass. Back and forth they rocked me between their hard cocks. They would spin my around after a few minutes and alternate sides. I could taste the lube, cum, and ass on the cock that just came out of my ass.

I swung back and forth. Cocks pumped in and out of both ends of me. Balls slapped against my ass cheeks and against my nose.

"What a good fucking slut." The man in my mouth said.

"Fuck yeah! She would have made a great executive secretary in the day." The man who pumped my ass replied.

My little cock swayed back and forth as I was spit-roasted by these two men. The long one pushed in all the way and I felt my cock shoot cum all over my belly.

"She just came!" The one in my mouth said.

"I know, she's clinching on my dick like crazy....ugh...Fuck.... I'm cumming. Fuck bitch, take that nut, bitch." The one in my ass said as he filled my bowels with more seed.

The one with the average sized cock spun my around and pushed his cock in my cum dripping hole. He pumped furiously until he let loose in my ass.

More men came and went. They came in me. They shot cum down my throat or on my face and hair. They pulled out and came on my little cock. They fucked me in the swing. They fucked me in the bed. They fucked me on the floor.

"You're ass is going to bring me some luck. Everyone that fucks you ends up having better hands." A fat man said as he fucked me. He smelled like a cigar bar and bottle of whiskey. I laid on the bed with my legs spread open as he crouched above me. He rammed his fat cock in and out of my hole as I held my legs up.

"I'm going to cum inside you. You're just a fucking cum dumpster. I used to have a boy in the mail room that would dress up like a girl for me. He was just a fucking cum dumpster, like you." The fat man said as he panted and fucked me.

His belly dragged on my belly and my little cock. He groaned and flooded me inside, again.

There started to be a break between men. I fell asleep between men and woke up to them sticking their dick in my ass or mouth. My whole body was sticky with cum.

Mark pulled me out of bed and dragged my naked body up the stairs. About five men were there, including Travis and the Doctor. It was light outside. The clock on the microwave said seven-thirty-five in the morning. The men that were still there were wrapping up the game. They looked exhausted. One of them looked at me and said, "Good Night sweetie."

Mark placed me in a shower. He rinsed me off and wiped me with a washcloth and soap. He dried me off and placed me in a bed. I went to sleep immediately.

I woke up to Doctor Whittier rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and saw the Doctor and Travis.

"You did good last night, Ashley. Really good. The men want you back for the next card game. We do this four times a year." Travis said.

I shook my head in acknowledgment. I could see it was a little after one in the afternoon by the clock in the room.

"We had twenty-two men here last night. You were rented a total of thirty-three times. That is six-thousand-six-hundred dollars for you. Which is a phenomenal take home for one night's work." Travis said.

I was in complete shock. That means I had thirty-five sexual encounters yesterday, if you include the doctor and the dirty man.

"I need you to tell me something. You told the Doctor that you had slept with two clients, me and one other guy. When did you sleep with another client." Travis asked.

"Yesterday around four in the afternoon." I said.

"How much did you charge him?" Travis asked.

"Three hundred." I said.

"You're not a cheap whore, Ashley. You're rental fee is five hundred dollars per half hour. You get to keep two hundred of that. I'm going to take the three hundred you owe me out of your pay for tonight. From now on, all sales go through Mark and I. You do not set prices or arrange appointments. You show up when told and fuck who you are instructed to fuck. Do you understand?" Travis yelled.

"Yes sir." I cried. I was so humiliated.

Travis grabbed my arm and yanked me up. He sat on the bed and pulled my naked body across his lap. He started to spank me hard. I cried as Travis spanked me with his hand. I kicked my legs and shouted. I looked over at the Doctor, he had his cock out and he stroked it as he watched me get spanked.

"You're going to learn your lesson today. You follow my rules and obey my orders. You do not give men my goods. My goods! At a discount." Travis yelled.

Travis pushed me off his lap and bent me over the side of the bed. I heard him take off his belt. I heard it fly through the air before it slammed across my cheeks. One hard hit after another, Travis spanked me. His property. His goods. The belt stung so bad. I cried uncontrollably as he punished me.

Travis stopped. He took his belt and looped it around my neck. I heard him drop his pants.

"Get used to punishments." Travis said.

"Here's the lube." The Doctor said quietly.

He then pulled on his belt hard. It tightened around my neck and I couldn't breath. I felt his cock against my opening. He rammed it inside me as he choked me with his belt. He didn't let me warm up or adjust. He immediately pounded my sore ass. He loosened the belt and let me gasp for air before he tightened it again. I struggled for air as he pounded me with his cock. He must have been excited because he didn't last long. He blew his load inside me and took his belt from around my neck.

Travis straightened himself and said, "Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is mine with the exception of your one on-call week per rotation. Your boss told me your rotation so I have it on my calendar already. You report to work as soon as you finish your pretend job for the day. I have a discreet building on Hilton Head. You will work out of there. Frank will make the arrangements and collect the payments. You work from when you start in the evening to when customers stop for the night. Last customer is usually around three in the morning."

I looked at Travis in shock.

"The Doctor's copay is unlimited sex with you, Sunday through Wednesday. He is allowed to bareback you. You will use condoms with all clients unless instructed not to by Mark or I."

"Yes sir." I said.

"I own the Hawthorne Apartments, by the way. You are moving apartments to a two bedroom today. I already have workers moving your stuff right now. Mark will be in the second room to keep an eye on you. He is there to protect my assets. You are also going to sell your car. Mark will take you everywhere you need to go. We will put a tracker on your company van so we will know where you are at all times."

"Yes sir." I said.

"Oh, and make sure you take care of Mark's needs too. He is a man, after all. He can bareback you as well." Travis said as he walked out the door.

12