The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 04

Story Info
The sexual adventures of a submissive sissy.
5.8k words
4.54
9k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood to my right and leaned against the wall. He watched me work and talked about his motorcycles. The homeowner was average height and was in shape. He was probably forty years old, and definitely straight. Married. Wife and kids were out for the day. I could tell that he liked me, though.

"You sure you don't ride?" He asked. I nodded and he said, "You would have a good time at Sturgis. I go every year. You should think about it."

I was replacing the thermostat and thermostat wire in his house. The house originally had a mercury thermostat, so they only ran 5 conductor wire. I ran 8 conductor up the wall to the air handler and installed a new touchscreen thermostat.

The homeowner wore a pair of khaki pants. I could see the outline of his bulge through his pants. The bulge had expanded while he watched me work. I wondered what it tasted like. I would definitely want to see what could happen in different circumstances, but I wasn't allowed to have boyfriends or hookup with anybody.

"You have to take the bad with the good." I thought to myself. I was getting very expensive hormone therapy for free. I was also getting all hair removal for free, which used to cost me a lot. I didn't pay rent. I didn't pay for food. The only thing I paid for was clothing and some hand tools that I needed. Most importantly. I didn't have anxiety over choices anymore. I didn't worry if someone would find out my secret. I was out of the closet. I dressed full time now. My job knew about my orientation. They were surprisingly supportive, though they restricted my hours and the calls I could go on. I was no longer on the on-call rotation. I mostly worked on the Life is Beachy account, but I helped out on other calls.

I thought about his big white cock in my throat and slapping my face. I thought about what he would smell like. I wondered if he was circumcised. I thought about him bending me over the table in the foyer and letting me have it. Travis considered any sexual contact outside of his clients and the list of approved persons to be theft. I would have to repay him the lost income and I would be punished severely.

I caught myself staring blankly at his crotch. I returned to the task at hand with programming the thermostat. He put his hand to his crotch and adjusted himself while he talked. I sneaked a look.

"A lot of people like to drive a truck pulling a trailer of bikes, but I think that's bullshit." He said.

His thumb pushed against his cock to make another adjustment. He then ran his thumb up the side of his bulge. He kept tracing his bulge with his thumb as he talked.

"You could always ride on the back of my bike to Sturgis." He said as he continued to slowly rub his cock through his pants.

I watched in silence as his cock grew harder while he rubbed it. I dropped the parameter list and suddenly realized that I had been staring at his crotch for a long time. It was also obvious that he knew I was doing it. I looked up at him. He walked towards me. I placed my tools and booklet down. I took a few steps back towards the front door. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

"This is what you wanted. It's what you wanted to see, isn't it?" He said.

I freaked out inside. The homeowner didn't know that someone else was with me. Mark was sitting on my van. Mark was my handler. I was his responsibility. I was never alone. He would sneak up to houses I worked in and occasionally peer in a window to check on me. He had to report on my condition and location at all times around the clock.

I shook my head and backed up more. I couldn't risk being caught. I pleaded with him, "It was a mistake. I can't do that. Please, no."

"I don't think it was a mistake. You're just denying yourself what you need. I'm going to give it to you anyways." He said.

"I don't.... I can't do that. You are wrong about me. It's complicated, but I just can't. I'm done here. I'm done with your thermostat." I said in a panic.

His cock was long and hard now. He looked at me and said, "You're nowhere near done here."

"Sir. Please, no. Please, no. I don't want to cheat with a married man." I begged.

"My wife won't do anal. This won't really be cheating since we won't do anything that I can do with her." He said as he slowly stroked his non-circumcised cock that now glistened with precum.

My mind raced. "This guy won't call the office to complain or mention something about Mark. He would have to explain why I needed Mark to protect me." I thought.

Mark was in the van. Mark could stop him. I turned towards the front door. Mark could come back for my tools. The homeowner grabbed me and held on to me tight.

"Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you for a little while." He said as he pushed me on to the floor.

He was fit and easily able to overpower my sissy ass. I had no chance of getting away from him. He yanked my shirt and bra off. My growing breasts were now exposed. He then undid my pants and yanked them off with my panties. He looked down and saw my tiny cock, locked in a chastity cage.

"You're a kinky bitch." He said as he pinched my nipples.

I looked back at the door. I could see Mark peer through the window on the side. Mark was going to stop this. I knew it. The door was unlocked. He could stop it whenever he wanted. The homeowner flipped me on to my belly. He spit in my ass crack and rubbed saliva on his long veiny dick. Mark watched through the window while the homeowner penetrated me under protest. He used his upper body strength to pin and hold me in place while he worked his rock hard tool up my backside.

I froze. Part of me wanted this, but I knew this would be bad and shouldn't have let this happen.

"I've always wanted to fuck one of you he-she bitches. I love watching porn videos with y'all. Your little cocks flap around as the man fucks you hard. Ya'll never complain about the pain either like the female pornstars. I might give you a call if I ever split with my wife." The homeowner said.

He pulled his cock back slowly til just the head was in. He then pushed it all the way back in very quickly. He did the same thing again, only slightly faster and slightly harder. I could feel a knot in my throat every time he slammed his cock back in. His body crashed hard against my little bubble butt on each stroke. His veiny cock filled me completely. I sobbed as he took me on the floor in the hallway of his house. He had no idea how I would be punished for this.

I hated to admit it, but his dick felt good in me, even if it hurt a little. I decided to let it happen.

"Fuck, you got some good ass." He grunted and the shifted his hands off my back to on my side. He knew I was docile now. He had broken me. I wouldn't try to get away. He had me under his control and I would take what he gave me. I stared straight ahead. Mark still watched through the window. I couldn't believe that Mark refused to help me.

I laid on my belly perfectly still as he pounded my tiny ass. Most of my tears had dried by this point. He picked up his pace. It became unbearable as he pounded me harder. I wish he would have used lube. I have lube in my van.

"Please hurry up!" I said.

He didn't respond.

"It hurts, please hurry up and finish." I pleaded.

"That's it, right there baby." He yelled.

He picked up the pace even more. I thought he was going to kill me, but he finally came deep inside me. His cock pulsed shot after shot of warm cum inside me while he planted his cock as deep as he could. He collapsed on me and kept me pinned down with his body weight. It was almost like a dead weight was rested on me. It was hard to breathe with him on top of me. He refused to move, even when I struggled underneath him. He laid perfectly still with his hard veiny cock stuffed inside of me. His cock deflate slowly. It finally grew flaccid and popped out of my ass on its own. His cum dripped from my hole.

"Doesn't look like it hurt that much." The homeowner said as he gestured to the puddle of cum I left on the floor.

I was ashamed. My body had betrayed me again by taking pleasure in what it should not have. It made me feel worse. I got up and got dressed. I wrote out my service ticket and handed the clipboard to him with a pen. I had to get out of there. I couldn't stand being there, with him having the satisfaction of knowing how he made my body feel. I couldn't stand the shame.

"What's this?" He asked.

"The ticket for your thermostat and wire. I need you to sign it." I said.

"It says you stopped at ten-thirty. You're going to charge me for the time that I spent giving you an orgasm? I'm not paying this. I just asked for a thermostat, not all of this wire and bullshit. I got a friend who could have done it cheaper. I will pay for the thermostat and a hour of labor. That's it. And that's being nice, to be honest." He said.

I didn't fucking care. I rewrote the ticket and collected the check. I had to get away from this asshole.

Mark had the van running. I threw my tools in the back. This was my last job for the day. I had requested the rest of the day off for a Doctor's appointment. Mark backed out of the driveway and took off for the apartment.

"How much did you charge him?" Mark asked.

"Nothing. He forced me to...". I started to say.

"You fucked that loser for free?" Mark asked.

"No. He pushed me down and made me." I said.

"Fucking Christ, Ashley. You get fucked by fifteen to thirty men a week. Sometimes more. How in the fuck are you still horny? Especially with the lamest Dentist on the planet." Mark asked.

"You have to believe me Mark." I pleaded.

"I do believe Ashley. I believe what I saw. I saw you on the ground in sissy heaven being, wrecked by a Dentist. You must have dropped a quart of cum on his floor." Mark said. He started to laugh as he drove off.

Mark saw the puddle too. He knew. Mark knew what I liked and didnt like. He didnt care, but he knew. I knew he saw me crying and begging, why didnt he help? Why didn't he believe me? i cried in the passenger seat as we drove home.

I quickly changed clothes at the apartment. Mark and I hopped in Mark's truck. Mark drove me to Dr. Whittier's office. Dr. Whittier had hired a new office assistant, and it was too hard for him to hide the weekend appointments anymore. I had been going to his office during business hours for over nine months now.

The lab drew my blood. Mark and I were then taken into the examination room. I sat on the table and Mark sat in a chair. The nurse checked my vitals and then the Doctor came into the room.

"Hey Mark, how's it going?" The Doctor said as he shook Mark's hand.

"Not bad, not bad. How about you?" Mark replied.

"I'm doing better, well, now that she is here. It's been a frustrating day." The Doctor said. Mark laughed.

"Can you ask her to remove her clothes?" The Doctor asked Mark.

"Ashley! What are you waiting for?" Mark barked.

I pulled off my shirt and bra. I placed them on the table. I then removed my skirt and panties. I placed them on top of my shirt and bra. The Doctor picked up my G-String and looked at it. The string was crusty with dried cum. The homeowners cum still leaked out of me slowly. The Doctor looked at it and smiled.

"I love how much of a slut she is." Doctor Whittier said to Mark.

"She is definitely that." Mark said.

"You would think she would be sick of sex, given her profession, but she obviously can't get enough cock." The doctor said to Mark.

"She only ran two calls today. Both of them legitimate calls. I went to check in on her at the last call and she was laid on her belly with an ass full of cock. Then the bitch tried to lie to me when she got in the van." Mark said with a laugh.

The Doctor laughed and said, "Mark, she can't help herself."

The Doctor threw my clothes and panties on the ground. He then grabbed my caged cock, and asked Mark, "Is she able to get hard?"

"She hasn't had an erection in months." Mark said.

"She only orgasms through anal penetration, right?" Dr Whittier asked.

"Yes, and she leaks like a sieve." I said.

"Oh, I know all about that. It's almost like you are pushing the cum out of her with your cock." The Doctor laughed.

"Hey Mark. This guy that she fucked today. Looks like Ashley was too excited to use a condom. Should we be worried?" Dr Whittier asked Mark.

"I don't think so. He's a Dentist. He rides motorcycles but he is the type that puts them in a trailer to drive to Bike Week. I've known him for years. He's only been with his wife and now Ashley, I'm pretty positive. I can't believe Ashley let that wet noodle have sex with her. Talk about desperate. He would be a cuckold if his wife was hot enough to attract a real man." Mark responded.

The Doctor laughed and shook his head. He said, "I think it will be okay. I will leave this up to your discretion in regards to the boss."

The Doctor took out his set of keys and unlocked my cage. Travis and Mark also had keys.

"She looks much smaller." The Doctor said as he took measurements. He then smiled and said, "Yup. Her little cock is only an inch and a quarter with a three-quarter inch diameter. Her testicles have shrunk and receded too. Overall she has reduced size by seventy percent."

"Travis is going to love that. He was looking for a sissy with a useless cock for awhile. She is exactly what Travis wanted in his lineup. With this and her breasts, you've done some great work Doctor." Mark said.

"If only I could fix behavioral issues that easy." The Doctor said with a smile.

"I got that covered Doctor, don't you worry." Mark said.

"Her breasts are doing great. A-Cup, but still very pleasing on her frame." The Doctor said.

"Hey Doc, should we still keep her cock locked up?" Mark asked.

"You can let her out more often if you want, but I still recommend keeping her locked as much as possible. We don't want her to remember any bad habits. Her cage is too big now, I'm going to fit a smaller one on her today." The Doctor responded.

"There are some other issues we need to address." The Doctor said, seriously.

"Unfortunately, she has gained a little weight. Our target weight for her is one-hundred-ten pounds and she is at one-hundred-twenty-eight. We need to address it now before it becomes a problem." Dr Whittier told Mark.

"Her waist is still slim, and she doesn't have a belly. What's the problem?" Mark asked.

"Travis wants her completely natural, no surgical enhancements. We want fat on her ass and on her chest, but nowhere else. Any fat on her belly makes her tits look small. Any fat on her thighs makes her butt look small. This is also why it's important that we keep her exercise to cardio only with no crunches or strength training. We want a flat belly with no abs. Cardio should diminish belly and thigh fat while leaving the fat on her chest and ass. I'm going to reduce her diet recommendation to a thousand calories a day. We can stay with her current hour of cardio a day. We also need to avoid any foods like avocado and fish that may increase testosterone. Soy milk, nuts, and fruit promote estrogen, which is what she needs." The Doctor said.

I panicked. I was already starving everyday at twelve hundred calories. Mark prepared all me meals and snacks in the morning. It was mostly smoothies, nuts, and soy milk. Sometimes a little grilled chicken. I wept. How could they care so little about how I felt?

"That shouldn't be a problem. I can move her to more Tofu. It won't be hard for me to reduce her meals by two hundred calories." Mark replied.

"Is she getting enough sleep at night?" The doctor asked.

"Maybe five to six hours a night." Mark said.

"I'm going to write a prescription for sleeping pills. I want her to get closer to eight or seven hours a night. You can't do anything about when she has a late night working The Clubhouse and an early start at her other job, but more rest on the other nights will keep her skin and complexion better. Probably improve her behavioral issues." The doctor said.

"Whatever you think is best, Doctor. We have a lot of money invested into her." Mark said.

I started to cry a little heavier.

"You should be able to keep charging top dollar for her, especially with the VIPs and out of town clients. She is clean, in excellent shape, and extremely attractive for a sissy. She's a great squeeze too." The Doctor said.

"Do you have any concerns or questions, Mark?" The Doctor asked him.

"No, I'm fine. She looks a little upset. She will get used to less TV and less calories." Mark said as he got up to head out of the room.

"Oh, I have something that might cheer her up." The Doctor said as he grabbed his crotch.

Mark laughed and said, "That should do the trick. I will be outside. Thanks Doc."

Mark walked out and the doctor unzipped his pants. I usually enjoy or at least am not bothered about my visits with Dr. Whittier. Today was different, I just wanted to crawl underneath a rock. The examination table had stirrups. The Doctor could sense my mood and decided to use them. He set them to their highest position and placed my ankles in them. He then spread the stirrups so I was wide open for him.

The doctor lubricated my opening and his cock. He pushed his cock in me and started to fuck me. It felt nice to have my cock loose. My little cock flapped around as the doctor pleasured himself with my body. It was Friday, so I would have a lot of penis inside of me tonight. I laid back with my legs restrained up and tried to enjoy it as best as I could.

The doctor picked up the pace. He pumped my ass faster and harder. My little cock flapped as he fucked me.

"God, I love your ass." The Doctor said as he breathed heavily.

I knew he wouldn't last long. I squeezed my cheeks a little. It must have been just what the doctor ordered because he came deep in me. The Doctor short stroked in me as deep as he could as he flooded me with his warm sticky cum. He took an assortment of chastity cages out and tried them on me. He chose an extra small sized one.

What Mark and Dr. Whittier said was true. Many girls like me couldn't cum from anal penetration alone. It was hard for me to not have an orgasm from anal penetration. I could have them multiple times a day. They would get more watery throughout the day. They would get clear, but I still had them. I knew they were involuntary, but I also knew they meant enjoyment. I couldnt look at what happened with the Dentist as involuntary because I knew that I had enjoyed it, evem if just subconsciously.

Mark and I got home and Travis was there. Travis usually didn't take me to the Clubhouse, and Mark I usually didn't get there until eight or nine at night. It was only two in the afternoon.

"Are you all packed?" Travis asked.

Mark replied, "Yeah" as he went to grab a few bags out of the back.

Travis fitted a dog collar around my neck and locked it on with a padlock. Mark packed up my makeup kit and Travis led me outside. He had me get in the back of his car. He placed a chain around a handle in the back seat and locked it to my collar. Mark followed with some luggage and got in the passenger side seat. Travis drove to Interstate Ninety-Five and headed North.

Travis and Mark talked. I listened. I was relieved that Mark hadn't mentioned the dentist yet. Mark went over my Doctor's visit with Travis, who seemed pleased.

"I'm going to be able to bring up her rate, soon. She's on track to earn me $200,000 this year, after expenses. That will be a pretty nice bonus for you too." Travis said to Mark.

"She's doing good. Very few issues. I guess I've been too lenient with her diet. Clients always give good feedback." Mark said.

"I hadn't planned any surgeries on her. She was always going to be my natural sissy-bitch, but I was watching Women's Soccer last night. All of those bitches have a body like Ashley. Small tits, fit but feminine, and nice legs." Travis said.

12