The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely. That is Ashley." Mark said.

"Now, her face is good, but if they sculpted her cheekbones and chin just a little, with a nose job...." Travis was saying.

"Nice!......" Mark added.

"And shaved her Adam's Apple, she would be a knockout." Travis said.

"It wouldn't take much to set her over the top." Mark said.

"Paul was convinced that Veronica could earn more if she had a huge dick. She was already large. She was very popular with the boys who wanted a big dicked woman. Paul talked me into it. I disagreed, but he's her handler. I trusted his opinion. We did the procedure. She missed out on tons of work while she healed." Travis said.

"She was out for a minute, I remember." Mark said.

Travis continued, "Tens of thousands of dollars in missed revenue, and she returned to the same amount of sales. It's almost a hundred thousand dollars in loss."

"No shit!" Mark said, very surprised.

"Yeah man. She even lost a couple regulars because her dick is too big for them now." Travis said.

"What are you going to do?" Mark asked.

"I'm thinking about starting a members website for her. That on top of her usual services should get her back in the black. Still have to work out the logistics and legal hurdles." Travis said.

"I think some small changes with Ashley and some more training could make her one of our top earners, if not the top earner." Mark said.

"I agree one hundred percent. She is by far the best fuck in our group, at least in my opinion. Some small changes could really make her blow up big." Travis said.

I was used to Travis, Mark, and the Doctor talking about me like I wasn't there. I tried to ignore it, but it hurt my feelings most of the time. They acted like I was an inanimate object. A sex doll. It hurt still after a year. They had already decided very important details of my life without any consideration for how I felt, and still continued to do it today. I tried to keep a dead expression on my face, but I usually ended up crying or weeping while they spoke about me, just as K did right then.

Travis pulled up to a dingy porn video store off the interstate. We weren't far away from Charlotte.

"Ashley, this one has video booths in the back. You want to go in there and kneel on 30 years of sticky cum on the floor so you can swallow trucker jizz all night? I remember you used to like video arcades." Travis said.

"No sir." I said quietly.

"All right, I guess we will go to the hotel." Travis said laughing.

"Don't the truckers around here carry their own hookers with them, riding shotgun?" Mark asked.

Travis laughed and said, "That was back in the nineties. That place got shut down when they crashed into a house and distributed amateur porn videos of Senators, or some shit. That was National news, I remember that from back when I was in Jersey."

"She was hot, I remember. Especially for a Femboy. There was a video of her on the internet a few years ago. She fucked a State Trooper in the back of the truck. Video quality was shit, but none of the peer to peer networks had good video back then. She had a small dick, but she got hard when she fucked. She fucked that dick like there was no tomorrow. She was buck wild. I ain't ever seen anything like that again." Mark said.

"I saw that shit too! I found a couple of her videos. She was fine, and definitely knew how to fuck. That State Trooper was in love, boy!" Travis added before they both laughed hysterically.

I remembered that well. My uncle was one of the drivers that worked there. He ended up leaving his wife and kids. He moved up to Virginia to stay with the owners. He was in love with the girl. He was my mom's older brother. My parents didn't like how he left his kids, but he still supported them financially and was heavily involved in their life. They would stay with him in Virginia all the time and he would come down to see their games and school events. My parents were one of the few people that supported him during that mess.

We arrived out our hotel. It was a nice two room suite on the top floor of a large hotel in downtown Charlotte. Mark took the smaller room and Travis took the bigger room. Mark set a blanket on the floor in the common room with a couch pillow for me.

Mark and Travis had a beer in the common room. My diet didn't allow alcohol so I drank a soy milk.

"Do you know why you're here, Ashley?" Travis asked.

"No sir." I said.

"It's because of Mark. He was promoted a year ago to talent handler from security. His first day as a handler was with you at the Poker Game. It was actually a year ago last month, but we had to hold off the celebration due to scheduling conflicts. He has exceeded all of my expectations and I wanted to give him a nice three day weekend out of appreciation. It's well

deserved and he deserves more." Travis said.

"I appreciate it, boss. I try hard. This means a lot to me that you would do this." Mark said.

"Mark has done great, even with the couple challenges you threw him." Travis said.

I looked down at the ground. I fucked countless men for Travis all year long, and he wanted to congratulate Mark, who only took the money from the clients? Mark had done such a good job? This was bullshit! I felt rage and shame. Shame because I knew Travis didn't respect what I did. How could Travis respect and congratulate a whore? A sissy whore, at that. Travis liked to call me a Customer Service Therapist, but I was a whore. He knew it. I also felt bad. I didn't make it easy for Mark at first. It took is a long time for us to establish a working relationship. He was just doing his job. I was being a bitch.

"Speaking of a year ago, remember the porn star that was originally coming to that party?" Travis asked Mark.

"Yeah, I remember." Mark said.

"Her name is Maria. She is pretty hot. She is skinny with big fake tits. Her face is a little masculine, but she is still pretty. Back then, she would do whatever you paid her to do, but she is a Dom in real life. She likes to find big masculine macho men and turn them into a submissive." Travis said.

"No shit." Mark added.

"An SUV crossed double yellow lines and drove into her head on. The SUV had a guy driving with his kids in the car. The kids had a pair of friends who are brothers with them. The Dad that was driving is paralyzed. The other kids dad stayed with them in the hospital until they were discharged. He checked on Maria while he was there and found out that she doesn't have any family or anything. So he keeps checking on her, even after he brought his kids back home. She was discharged, but still needed months of therapy. Dude moved her into his house." Travis continued.

"Uh-oh." Mark said with a smile.

"She told Dr. Whittier everything. That guy is some crazy Dom from up North. He kept his kid's mom in a kennel for years and then sold her to another Dom." Travis said.

"That's taking it too far." Mark said.

"That's not the half of it. Apparently she was a full on pet. He let her out in the backyard when she had to go to the bathroom. He played fetch with her. He lived with his mom and the kids. He kept the kid's mom at a house down the street that nobody knew about. The kids and his mom believed that his wife had left them years ago and just disappeared. He had some story about her being into drugs. Anyways, he had some issues with the law. I think he got it mostly squared away, but he got ran out of town. He sold her to another Dominant looking for a pet. He moved down here for awhile without the kids. He was going to bring them down eventually, but his mom got sick and he had to take them earlier than planned.

"Dude, what the hell?" Mark said.

"I don't know man, but Maria and the guy got close. Dude walks around the house normal when the kids are home, but he walks around in a French Maid outfit when the kids are in school. She turned him into a submissive bottom boy. She put the kids in summer camps all summer long. She pounds and whips that ass." Travis said.

"What!?!" Mark asked.

"Dr. Whittier has had to stitch him up a few times. He said Maria is rough on him." Travis said.

"What the fuck!" Mark said.

"The Doctor says that he is hung like a horse too, but she keeps him in chastity full time." Travis said laughing hysterically. Mark broke out laughing too.

"Who is this guy?" Mark asked.

"He owns the pool supply store off Two-Eighty-Three." Travis said.

"Frank! I know that guy." Mark said.

"He is Maria's bitch boy now. She fucks him and his saving accounts!" Travis said. They both laughed.

I thought about Frank all the time. I thought I was in love with Frank, but I guess I had a crush on my imagination of Frank. I always thought it would be Frank who rescued me from Travis. Travis would say I could leave whenever I wanted to, but I don't think he would let me leave that easily. If not Frank, then who? Who would want a former sissy whore from a gay resort that had sex with at least a thousand men.

"I still think you lucked out in this situation. I had planned to slowly bring Ashley into the business. You were just security for the night. That crash changed everything. Veronica was out with a healing dick. Samantha was working her regulars and Veronica's at the time. I just didn't have any girls who are willing to do bareback group breeding. I brought on Ashley in desperation. You were there and happened to be my choice for the next promotion to handler anyways." Travis said.

"It's crazy how it worked out." Mark said.

"And you get to daily drive the best piece of ass in the company." Travis said.

"Cheers to that!" Mark said.

"We got a card game to go to. Mark, you are welcome to come. I will pay your buy in. You want to come, or you thinking about something else?" Travis asked.

"What about Ashley?" Mark asked.

"We got to pay for this trip somehow. Ain't nothing in life free. I'm going to be Ashley's handler. You're not allowed to work tonight or this weekend's. Ashley is missing out on seventh-five hundred at the Clubhouse. We have two thousand in hotel, a hundred in gas, a thousand on food and drinks, and your five thousand buy in. I have to pull fifteen-thousand-six hundred with Ashley's ass just to break even. The games are in the Presidential Suite and the Executive Suite. I have a smaller suite rented down the hall to use for Ashley. Two nights of every rich gay dude on the east coast letting some steam off. We can go all day tomorrow, Sunday, and maybe Monday morning. Ashley might be sore next week, but she should pay our expenses, pay for her future surgeries, and make all of us some good money. She won't have any competition." Travis said.

Not only does Travis not care about my contribution, I have to pay the entire tab.

12