The Sissy Who Gave Milk Pt. 01

Story Info
Gene therapy makes a nancy boy lactate.
1.2k words
4.4
15.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie. Comments are welcome.

When the servant bell rang I put down my feather duster and hurried to the living room. My mistress, Madame Marcy Belfort, was sitting on the sofa with a pleasant smile on her face.

"How may I serve you, Madame?" I asked as I curtsied and bowed my head.

"Come sit with me, Pattie" she replied. Madame calls me by my sissy name instead of my given name which is Patrick.

I smoothed the skirt of my sissy maid uniform under me, sat with my ankles crossed and returned her smile.

"You don't know much about my work do you, Pattie?"

"No, Madame, just that you're a medical researcher."

"That's right, Pattie, and I work in a laboratory that specializes in feminization. Last year my boss, Doctor Pavlova, assigned me the goal of developing a gene therapy that causes males to produce breast milk. I've accomplished that with chimpanzees and now we want to try it with a human."

Madame allowed that thought to sink in for a moment. Then she asked "Would you like to give milk, Pattie?"

I sat there stunned for a moment. Then girlish thoughts began swirling through my head. If I did this, my breasts would grow and I'd need a brassiere. Then one day I'd begin making milk, so Madame might even put me in a nursing bra. These wonderful fantasies flooded my brain and my little dickie stiffened in my nylon bloomers.

"Yes, Madame!" I squealed with delight "I want to give milk just like a real woman!"

"That's a good girl, Pattie" she said. Then she rewarded me with a hand job. I lifted my skirt and petticoats as Madame made me spurt sissy cream into my silky knickers.

The next day Madame told me that she had invited her boss, Doctor Pavlova, to dinner at our house later in the week. She bought me a cute waitress uniform for the occasion. The skimpy white outfit had a tight skirt and a pink apron trimmed with lace. I couldn't wait to wear it!

Madame also scheduled an appointment for me at a sissy-friendly beauty salon on the day of Doctor Pavlova's visit. The beauticians had been told to give me a bouffant hairdo, red nail extensions and evening makeup. When they finished I was delighted with my feminine reflection in their mirror.

Back at home I began preparing dinner for the two ladies. Madame had instructed me to arrange a cheese plate for the appetizer and to serve it with white wine. That would be followed by chateaubriand for dinner and a raspberry tort for dessert.

When Doctor Pavlova arrived I answered the door, welcomed her inside and took her coat to the hall closet. I heard Doctor Pavlova remark to Madame that I was pretty and had girlish mannerisms.

The doctor's comments made me tingle all over with sweet sissy feelings. They also made my weenie stiffen in my nylon hipsters. So, I snuck off to the lavatory raised my short skirt and pulled down my pink panties. Then I joyously climaxed in a spasm of femboy euphoria.

After regaining my composure I served the wine and cheese appetizer on our patio. Both women were stylishly outfitted in cocktail dresses and high heels. They chatted amiably while I finished preparing their meal.

I set the table in the dining room while Madame and Doctor enjoyed their wine and cheese. When there was a lull in their conversation I announced that dinner was ready.

The ladies relished their meal and complimented me on my cooking skills. I stood by and refilled their wine and water glasses. When they finished, I served their coffee and dessert in the sitting room just as Madame had instructed me.

I was washing dishes when Madame rang the servant bell. I went to her as fast as my tight skirt and heels would allow.

"Pattie" she said "Doctor Pavlova and I have been discussing your suitability for our breast milk project. She wants to examine you herself before we go any further."

"That's right, Pattie" said the doctor "Please disrobe for me."

I obediently removed my apron. Then Madame unzipped my waitress outfit from behind and helped me take it off over my head. I was embarrassed standing before the Doctor in just my lingerie.

"Doctor wants to examine your chest, too, Pattie" said Madame and she removed my camisole over my head.

"Come sit on my lap, Pattie" said the doctor "I want a closer look at you."

I did as the doctor instructed.

"His chest is hairless, Marcy. Is that the result of hair removal?"

"No, Doctor" replied Madame "He's naturally hairless and doesn't need to shave."

The doctor placed her hands on my flat chest and remarked "The flesh is very soft." Then, to my surprise, she put her mouth on one of my nipples and sucked it.

"His nipple became erect in my mouth. That's a good sign" she told Madame.

"Marcy, I'd like to examine his male organs, too, if you don't mind."

"Of course, Doctor" replied Madame "Pattie, stand up and remove your panties for Doctor Pavlova."

The doctor examined my penis and testicles.

"The testes are very small, Marcy" she said "and they certainly cannot make much male hormone. Still, I'd like to take a sperm sample."

"I understand, Doctor" said Madame "Would you like some privacy?"

"Thank you, Marcy. We'll only be a few minutes."

"Pattie" said Madame "Doctor Pavlova takes sperm samples with her vagina. So, do as she instructs you."

Madame left the room and Doctor Pavlova told me to lay on the floor. When she lifted her skirt and straddled me, I saw that she was wearing crotchless pantyhose.

"I think your Madame won't mind too much if we enjoy this, Pattie" she said with a wry smile.

"Does Madame clamp your dickie with her thumb and forefinger to prevent premature climax?"

"Yes, Doctor" I replied truthfully.

"Very well" she said "I'm going to do the same."

She took firm hold around the base of my weenie with one hand and used the other to guide the head into her wet pussy.

I was very proud to be used as a sex toy by this important and commanding woman. She smiled down at me clearly enjoying herself. Doctor Pavlova climaxed twice. Then she released her grip and I gave her my sperm sample. She collected some of the jizz in a cup as it drained out of her pussy.

Then Doctor called out to Madame "We're finished, Marcy. You can come in now."

The two ladies chatted a while longer and I tied my frilly apron around my waist for modesty. Then Doctor Pavlova looked at her watch and said that she must be going. I fetched Doctor's coat and helped her put it on.

The two ladies walked out to Doctor's car together. I stood at the door in my pretty little apron waiting for Madame to return. I thought that Doctor said something about neutering before she drove off.