The Sister Chronicles

Story Info
A brother learns what makes his sister tick.
5.9k words
4.34
40.7k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my fat cock you silly bitch! The smartest part of you dribbled down your mom's ass crack you fuckin' meathead."

I paused walking down the hall, immediately interested in hearing what comes next.

"Let me explain something to you, and I won't use big words so you'll be sure to understand. Are you listening you knuckle-dragging window licker?"

Silence for a few seconds, I assume whoever is being verbally assaulted is sharing their thoughts.

"...wait, oh my god, did you just call me an A-hole? A-hole, really?!" The volume increased and seemed to drip with incredulity, anger, and something else, excitement maybe? "When you finish chipping the yellow off your teeth and taking your once-a-year shower, try taking that mouse and shoving it up your ass. Then maybe you'll play like you have any skills at all. And I don't give a fuck if you are 65 and a grandma, you brought this on yourself by... hello? HELLO?!"

I shook my head, smiled, and continued down the hallway toward my room. I heard a door open behind me and a voice call out, "Oh, hey good morning, Ed."

I turned around and saw my sister, Darby, standing just outside her doorway. She's a small little thing, brown hair tumbling down across her shoulders and partway down her back, small perky tits with her always hard nipples pushing through her shirt. She was wearing a white cotton t-shirt and SpongeBob boxers, her go-to pajamas. She had a small tattoo of a pair of cherries on her left thigh, red enough to notice but high enough to not be overtly noticeable. She loved cherries.

"Good morning, Darby," I said, tightening the towel around my waist to avoid any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions. "Finishing up your morning chores I'm guessing?"

Her eyes flickered to the towel, then up my chest, and seemed to stop right at my mouth. Her face flushed a bit and she said, "yeah, you know, can't let these bastards think they can game."

"Even if they are grandparents, right?"

"Wha..?" she stammered a second, her gaze still not quite on my eyes. "Oh, that... ha, yeah, fuck 'em, just because they're older doesn't mean they get treated any differently."

We stood there for a second that almost got uncomfortable before I tried to lighten the mood a bit, "well, as you can tell by my nipples it's a bit chilly out here. I should probably go put some clothes on."

I expected a half-hearted polite laugh or at least a smile, but what I got was a heavy silence. Her eyes lowered to my nipples, then slipped the rest of the way down to the ground. She abruptly turned and went into the bathroom. Soon after I heard the shower start.

I headed into my room, chucked the towel into the corner, and walked around naked for a bit, letting the air circulate around my body. If I could be nude all the time I would, I hate clothes. Unfortunately, my parents, for some inexplicable reason, don't like seeing my cock and balls at the dinner table. Or anytime really. I cupped my balls with one hand, grabbed my shaft with the other, and started to windmill my dick around, seeing how fast I could get it going.

Yeah, I was bored. But it's also fun.

Glancing at the clock I notice it's already a quarter to 8. I had to get out if I was going to make it to work on time.

I can't believe I have to work on break, adulting really sucks, I thought.

When I got back home, I noticed a note on the fridge door from our parents.

It read:

To disaster 1 and disaster 2:

Your mother and I have run away to join the circus. After raising you two we are very well prepared. Your mom is going to be the bearded lady. Er, wait no, I mean she's going to be the clown thing that juggles fire and looks terrifying. I'm going to be the other clown thing that hides in barrels when it's safe and then jumps out of the barrel when it's dangerous, like an asshole.

Your mom said I'm thinking of a rodeo, not a circus. Pretty sure she's right but I'll never tell her that.

See you in a few days,

Mom & Dad (until 23&me results come back)

I laughed out loud at that one, they usually have some pretty funny notes but this one got my funny bone solidly.

I got to my room and started to take my clothes off, looking around for the towel I dropped earlier. It was gone. Shit. Mom must've taken it. I slipped on some boxer briefs and headed back to shower the filth of the day off me. When I got to Darby's room, her door was open a crack so I knocked and called out, "Hey sis, you in there?"

Nothing.

I knocked a little harder and called out again.

Still nothing.

I knew I shouldn't but I was curious about what her room looked like, a cute little girl like her with such a filthy mouth. I just had to find out.

Pushing the door open wide I stepped in and was shocked by how messy the room was...clothes tossed haphazardly across the floor, on the desk chair, and draped over the dresser. Dresser drawers were partially open, the bed looked like it hadn't been made in, well, ever. There were posters on her wall of various bands and movies (Korn, Metallica, Queensryche, Rage Against the Machine, Clockwork Orange, Blazing Saddles, Raiders of the Lost Ark) and just random stuff everywhere. It wasn't filthy, or even dirty, it was just messy. Very messy. And scattered around the room were various collections of cherry paraphernalia, a cherry poster, a cherry clock, and a cherry fuzzy toy stuffed thingy. Never really asked about her Cherry adoration, I should find out what that's all about someday. Overall, the room was pretty normal albeit a mess.

It also smelled really nice.

I noticed perched on top of a pile of other books and PlayStation controllers was a black notepad, just like the one I used to take notes in class with. I picked it up and flipped through some of the pages, noticing that it was almost full, each page covered in her incredibly beautiful handwriting.

Damn, I thought. She's got a lot to say about something.

Leafing through the book I stopped at a random page and started reading.

05/25/2021

I don't know what's wrong, I mean I've watched the clips and read some stories but that must all be acting and shit because It's not working for me at all. I've tried it on my back, on my stomach, in the shower, in the tub, shit even in my car, nothing.

I flipped ahead a bit...

05/28/2022

Ok, I'm going to get it this time. Try, try again, right? I've got to be broken or something. Or I'm missing something obvious? I'll start with ice on my nipples and work my way down.

My eyes opened wide at this... nipples?

I feel so open and ready laying on my back with my legs spread so wide. Just laying like this makes me so wet it's trickling down to my asshole. That tickles but it feels kinda nice too. OK, here goes...

...UGH! So frustrating. I played for almost an hour. My nipples are sore, and my pussy is still on fire. Most girls on XVideos are completely shaved so I did that this morning, even my asshole. That did make it feel better when I lightly touched all around her, feeling the soft skin was nice, and I felt the warmth even better. When I spread my lips and softly played around, I was, as usual, completely soaking wet. I waited as long as I could and when I finally got to my clit it was so intense at first.

I felt my dick pushing against the soft fabric of my boxer briefs so I reached down and squeezed him. I let out a small moan and continued reading.

It was like an electric shock when I finally softly rubbed it. I went around in circles, sometimes right on it, sometimes on the sides, it was fucken great. And I just got wetter and wetter, the mattress is soaked - but I still couldn't orgasm. FML. One other thing I saw some of the girls do was taste themselves, so I dipped my finger inside and licked it clean. It tasted salty but good too. I continued trying for a while but finally gave up. I guess I'll never have an orgasm.

I flipped forward about a quarter of an inch and started reading again.

06/15/2022

Well, that was a waste of time. Stephen couldn't make me cum either, and he had a better cock than Jason or Thomas. He was a good kisser too, with those big pouty lips and brown eyes. I had to make the first move AGAIN (what is it with men these days, are they all terrified of us?). After dinner and a walk around the park, we came back here. Luckily Mom & Dad were on one of their overnights so we had the place to ourselves. We put on a movie (9 1/2 weeks, hoped that'd get it started. That scene in the alley in the rain gets me so fucking horny) and he actually started watching the movie! What the fuck! Finally, I grabbed his face and kissed him, I was done waiting. We kissed for a while and still, no moves. When I started sucking on his tongue like it was a little dick, he finally got the hint, picked me up, and placed me on his lap. I could feel his VERY hard dick through his pants so I ground my ass against it while he kissed his way down my neck. He pulled my top off and sucked on my nipples for a very short time - I was so frustrated. What, don't boys like small tits? I can't wait for someone to really go at mine, it feels so fucking good. He picked me up and carried me down the hallway, I was biting his sexy neck and feeling him up the whole way. When he threw me on the bed, I realized it was Ed's room, not mine. He must've thought since it's neater that it was mine, idiot. I loved that I could still faintly smell Ed on the sheets (he'll be home from break soon), that was hot.

What? I was surprised for a minute, then realized that strangely I liked it. A lot.

I tore off my clothes and watched him strip in front of me while I masturbated. He had a very nice cock, it curved a little to the left, and was longer than the others. Don't know how long, don't care. He licked my pussy forever, it felt good but only so/so, he licked it like he was painting a fence. Up and down and up and down. He had no skills or creativity, just like the others. When I got bored of it, I pulled him off of me, rolled him over, and started sucking his dick. BTW I'm getting so good at that. I love it. I really enjoy the taste of precum, and Stephen was leaking a lot. He stopped me before he came, flipped me on my back, and fucked me so hard. Ugh, it felt so good but still, nothing amazing. No orgasm. We fucked all over Ed's bed, on the floor, and up against the wall. Finally, Stephen pulled out and shot his hot cum all over my back and ass cheeks. Love the feeling of it splashing against my naked skin, then dripping down my sides. After that, I couldn't wait for him to leave, which he finally did.

By this time, I was rock hard, my boxers were tenting out in front of me with a little wet spot right at the tip. I finally remembered where I was and quickly (but carefully) put the book back down where I got it and turned to leave. When I turned, I noticed a towel in the corner on the floor by her bed and thought about grabbing it to cover up with but decided to just make haste. I made it out to the hallway and almost to my room when I heard her call out to me.

"Hey bro, whatcha up to?"

I glanced over my shoulder casually, knowing full well I couldn't turn around. Or even turn a little, the profile would be too obvious.

"Nothing, just need to grab something really quick before I jump in the shower," I said, even more casually than before. I was the king of casual.

Like before, there was a long period of silence and this time I couldn't tell where she was looking. I was afraid that somehow, she saw my hard-on, but finally, I heard her almost whisper, "Oh, Ok. See ya."

I turned into my room, swung the door closed behind me, stepped out of my boxers, and flopped on my bed. I closed my eyes and started stroking my incredibly hard cock. At first, I stroked very slowly, working from the base to the tip, enjoying the sensations. My head was filled with visions of my sister, spread on her bed, teasing her wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around some dude's head. Getting fucked right where I was laying... the vision that thought put in my head almost took me over the edge. I slowed my pace even further. The tip of my cock was wet and I used that to lubricate the head and just rubbed that for a few seconds, the sensations causing me to moan and thrust my hips.

I was out of patience. Usually, I enjoy dragging these sessions out for a while, sometimes grabbing a few toys I have laying around the room (my latest favorite is a prostate massager, fuck that's crazy fun), but this time I was too excited. I thrust into my hand in time, feeling my balls tighten and my cock throb. All at once, I groaned and felt streams of cum shoot out of my cock, hitting me all the way up to my collarbone. I've nailed myself in the face a few times, and once with my mouth open - that's a good way to ruin the end of a good rub session. I always cum a lot, making a huge mess (which isn't fun when it's on me, but is fun when I can cover a cute face smiling up at me). This time I felt like I came more than normal, my stomach and chest were covered. Cum dripped down my sides and my hand and shrinking dick were a mess.

I caught my breath and turned my head to the side, contemplating getting up and showering. I noticed I had not swung the door hard enough so there was a crack left open. Shit, I thought. I hope she didn't hear me.

I reached down, grabbed the shirt I was wearing earlier, and cleaned up. Thought about heading down the hall to shower but that would take way too much effort, so I turned off my light and called it a night.

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring, and angrily swatted at it until it stopped yelling at me. I closed my eyes again and immediately started spewing profanities when the alarm clock started bellowing again.

The 9 minutes the snooze lasts are the quickest 9 minutes ever. Must be some quantum gofuckyourselfus anomaly, I thought angrily.

I slipped on my grey boxers and shuffled out the door, heading toward the bathroom. When I got outside Darby's room, I heard muffled noises again and figured she was dressing down some other poor elderly soul so stopped to listen. Her door was closed tight which is why everything sounded so muffled, I guessed. No clear words just sounds...after a quick internal argument I carefully twisted the knob and opened the door just an inch. Not enough to see through but enough to hear what's going on.

"Mmmmph, mmm, [even more muffled sounds, maybe a yell?]." Was all I heard, even with the door open a crack. The last part of that sounded like a yell of some sort, which worried me. I debated what to do for a minute, I mean I should respect her privacy, even though I already invaded it yesterday, but what if she was in some type of trouble? Erring on the side of concern I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The words, "Darby are you OK?" froze in my throat. Darby was laying on top of her covers (and tons of clothes and other strange shit), completely naked except for something draped over her head. Her legs were spread, her feet down on the bed, and her ass was thrust up in the air. One arm was reaching underneath her (I couldn't see where her hand was) and the other was on top. Her fingers were moving across her pussy rapidly as she slowly humped the air. She was moaning/talking through whatever was draped across her face.

At first, I was completely shocked. Even though I had masturbated just last night thinking about this I didn't expect to ever see it... especially not minutes after waking up. I felt my breath catch a little, my nipples hardened and blood started rushing toward my cock. I should've left but I couldn't, not yet. My heart was thumping in my chest, a mix of fear of being caught and something else...lust?

"Mmmph..mmm..." Darby was still moaning and saying something but I couldn't figure out exactly what it was she was saying. I took a few steps toward the end of her bed, making no noise so I could get a better view of her pussy and fingers.

Her stomach was taught, the outline of a six-pack pressing outward. As she pushed upward, I saw the muscles in her thighs bulge, damn she's incredibly fit, I thought. In between those solid thighs, her little pussy shone wetly, hairless, and pink. The fingers on one hand had her lips open and were rubbing her little hard clit rapidly. The hand below had two fingers almost completely buried inside her pussy. She was pushing them in and out matching the rhythm of her thrusts.

Even more intoxicating than the view was the smell. Last night Darby's room smelled nice, like flowers and clean laundry. This morning I could still smell those but out in front of them was a darker, musky, moist smell. It wasn't the smell of an unwashed or dirty pussy, but the smell of a pussy that just dripped lust, that was in need of a tongue, a finger, a cock. It filled my nostrils and infiltrated my entire body until I was almost lost in the essence of her.

I tore my eyes away from that incredibly hot scene and traced up her stomach to her perky tits. They were not as small as I had thought, both jutting straight up and topped with a small quarter-sized areola and a very hard nipple. I let my eyes roam upward to her covered face and what I saw at first confused me.

It looked like one of my shirts draped over her face, with part of it inside her mouth. And lying beside her head was one of the bath towels.

I thought that was in the corner before. I thought. Weird I would notice that, especially at that moment.

I felt a tingling sensation on the tip of my cock and looked down, surprised to see the entire thing poking through the hole in my boxers. And even more surprising was that my hand was already stroking it rapidly. I shook my head and stopped masturbating over my sister, deciding I had better get the fuck out of there before she saw me. I silently sidled over to the door and slipped out of it, closing it most of the way before taking a deep breath. And just in time because the next words I heard were clear as a bell. They also gave me the second shock of the morning.

"Fuck me," Darby's irritated yet still sultry voice floated out into the hallway. "I can't taste shit from this shirt. The useless fucking towel and now this. For fuck's sake."

What?!

I nimbly stepped into my room and silently eased the door shut. I looked around and noticed the shirt I had used to clean up last night was gone. Normally I wouldn't have noticed. Usually, after showering and dressing I just kick all my dirty clothes into a pile and go about my day.

But I noticed it was missing this time.

And now I knew where the towel had gone. Darby took them and was using them to masturbate with, which was incredibly hot. At the same time, I was a little disturbed at how exciting the thought was, but I was electric from head to toe. Clearly, though those weren't helping her orgasm, and she was frustrated.

I would have to analyze this more later, but right now I had an angry purple-headed monster dribbling pre-cum that needed my immediate attention. Then I could decide what to do...or at least think about anything else. Right now, all rational thought was gone.

I grabbed the coconut oil and lathered up, sat on the bed propped up on some pillows, and used both hands to twist around my cock deliciously. That is hands down the best way to masturbate, and I needed a deeply satisfying orgasm to rocket me back to the real world. Thoughts of past girlfriends, current girlfriends, porn favorites, all of it fell to the back of the line.

Darby.

Twist, twist

Those abs, those thighs.

12