The Sister Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twist, twist, twist

The pink of her wet clit. Fuck.

Twist, stroke, stroke

My shirt on her head, in her mouth. So hot.

Suddenly I stopped. What was I doing? I had to figure this out... I got up and started pacing around my room, my cock swaying back and forth in front of me like an incredibly short, shitty, mobility cane that blind people use to get around town.

HA HA, the thought of that made me laugh.

Why was she using my shirt and towel? Was it because my scent was on it?

Maybe, but there were a lot of other choices than a towel and a dirty shirt. And that shirt was used, really used.

Was that what she wanted? Stuff I use to clean up with? Was it sweat and smell, or was it... cum?

The thought of that instantly propelled my hand to my cock again and resumed stroking. I didn't stop walking though, I was a man of skills.

I have to figure this out. I mean if it was just the smell of a man, that's one thing. The smell of her brother, that's another. Her brother's cum, that's on a whole other level.

My circuit came back around to my door and I stopped, looking at the crack between the door and the carpet. I couldn't tell but I instantly wondered if she was standing outside my door listening. With almost no sound at all except for my stupid knee popping as I bent down, I laid completely flat on the carpet and looked under the door.

She was there. Or there were two dark shapes that had to be feet, and if they weren't Darby then we were in a wildly different story than I thought.

No, it had to be her. And she was listening to me...

I wonder if she's naked.

I went back to my bed, lay back on the covers with my open legs facing the door, spread them farther than normal, and imagined she was watching me.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

I tried to make as much noise as I could, flesh slaps, and lube sounds. Then I really started getting into it, the performance stopped and I was lost.

One hand was fondling my full balls and the other was working the shaft, the pace steady but quick. I could smell her pussy, see the pink inside the hairless folds of her wet womanhood. Her tits jutting up tightly, demanding to be nibbled, sucked, bitten.

My hand had traveled down past my balls and was playing with my taint, occasionally tickling my asshole. My other hand was speeding up, the tickle was just around the corner. I was moaning like a man in heat, acting as if I was tangled in the arms, legs, tits, and ass of at least one, if not two other lovers right now.

I said out loud, "oh my god, I'm going to cum so hard."

I said it loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough to sound like I meant for her to hear it.

Skills.

The tickle hit; I was past the point of no return. I felt my balls tighten even further and I aimed the tip of my cock squarely over my stomach so's to catch as much as I could on my body. I was looking down to make sure I aimed properly when I came, forgetting how excited I was, forgetting how far I can shoot when my body is this worked up.

The first stream hit me in the face, gluing my left eye closed better than Elmer's ever could. The next made a huge line up my body, from my navel to my neck. The third, fourth and fifth landed squarely on my stomach, making a pool of warm, white, pungent liquid. I peered around with my one good eye like a boxer that just got punched, looking for the grey boxers I was wearing earlier. I found them and carefully wiped my eye, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous I must look, then scooped as much of my cum as I could onto them. It made a huge puddle just to the side of the flap that some men must use to fish their junk through. I just pulled the leg aside and peed that way, but I'm clearly not normal. I carefully placed the boxers on the floor by the bed and stood up, smiling.

Then a random thought hit me. She must've snuck in here in the middle of the night last night to grab my shirt. Damn. I wonder if she stayed awhile. My dick twitched at that and I looked down at it in wonder, seriously?

I cleared my throat and grabbed a different set of boxers, making enough noise that Darby had to know I was about to come out of my room. I walked to the door and still, I hesitated, wondering what would happen if I opened the door and saw her spread-eagled in the hallway, her pussy wet and ready, her nipples hard and her eyes half closed, one hand still rubbing her clit, hoping for that orgasm. What would I do if I saw that?

"I'd lick, eat, spank and fuck her until she begged me to stop, then I'd start the next round, that's what I'd do," I said, out loud.

Out loud...fuck!

Oh well, here goes. I grabbed the door handle, twisted it, and swung the door wide open.

Nothing.

Partially disappointed, I shook my head and went down the hall toward the bathroom. I passed Darby's room; her door was shut and there was absolute silence. I entered the bathroom, closed the door most of the way, turned the shower on, and watched her door through the crack.

Almost immediately her door swung open and she slipped out, wearing nothing at all. Her head was down a little, and her being much shorter than me all I saw was the top of her head and flashes of nakedness. Until she passed the door and strutted down the hallway, giving me a view of one of the most incredibly sexy asses I've ever seen. Each cheek was firm and round, jutting out from her body in perfect half-moons. Where the cheeks met at the top there was enough separation to create a delicious "V" shape, and above each cheek... a little dimple.

And to top all that off on her right cheek, just above the center, looked to be a lone freckle. I immediately wanted to suck on that freckle, lick it, bite it, and aim at it when I came so it was covered.

I liked freckles more than I knew.

Darby entered my room and came right back out seconds later, carefully carrying my boxers with both hands like it was a precious gem or a child.

Or a million little children, I thought and smiled.

Darby walked past the bathroom door, turned into her room, and used her foot to kick the door closed behind her. The door stayed open a crack though, which seems to happen an awful lot in this house, I thought wryly.

If I was ever going to find out what she was doing, I had to move. I slipped out of the bathroom with the stealth of a ninja, crept up to her door, and peeked in. Darby was sitting on the edge of her bed, my boxers still in her hands. She was looking down at it, her chest moving rapidly. She raised the boxers close to her face and inhaled deeply, held her breath like it was smoke from a joint, then shudderingly exhaled. Her pink nipples were incredibly hard, jutting straight out. She inhaled again and spread her legs wide when she exhaled, giving me a clear view of her shiny, completely shaved pussy.

I was entranced, something about this whole situation was as erotic as hell. I've had girlfriends who hate the taste and smell of cum, had girlfriends who weren't fans but would swallow or wear it for the love of the game, and I've had a few that seemed to genuinely enjoy the act of swallowing. I felt like I was witnessing something new (to me) here. Darby seemed to be positively and physically affected by it, she genuinely lusted after it, and it was so fucking hot. My hand encircled my already rock-hard cock and slowly stroked as I watched.

She carefully shifted my boxers so she could hold them with one hand, freeing the other to rub and twist her delicious pink nipples. Once again, her head dipped toward the boxers, but this time she hovered mere inches above it, flicked her tongue out and tasted it. When she raised her head, she had a line of cum that stretched from the boxers to her mouth. Her fingers were twisting her nipples faster, her eyes closed, breath ragged.

My hand stroked faster.

I watched as she sucked her tongue into her mouth, eyes still closed. I saw her swallow slowly, moaning and shifting in her seat. Her head dipped again for another taste, this time keeping it in her mouth for a few more seconds before swallowing. Her hand shifted from her nipples down to her pussy, and when she spread her lips I could see her rigid clitoris, wetly demanding attention. She didn't touch it though, instead inserting two fingers and aggressively finger fucking herself, the sounds reminiscent of an actual fuck session.

Smack, smack, smack, smack.

I stroked my cock in time with her fingers.

Stroke/smack, stroke/smack, stroke/smack.

Darby ran her tongue across my boxers, covering her tongue in liquid. She closed her eyes again and sensually ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth, savoring the taste.

Her fingers increased their speed, my hand did too. We were mere feet from each other, masturbating wildly, both turned on by the other.

Darby raised my boxers above her head and turned them over, letting the rest of my cum drip off of them and onto her upturned face. Every time a drip hit her, she let out an almost feral moan, her palm smashing into her pussy, fingers penetrating over and over.

My hand was practically a blur as I pumped my cock at an incredible pace.

Darby took the boxers and rubbed them across her tits and stomach, then dropped them beside her. With her free hand, she rubbed my semen across all over her face and chest until she was covered in a slight sheen. Her moans were louder and more guttural now.

I watched entranced as she shifted positions, laying back against the wall, and grabbed my boxers again. This time she shoved the crotch into her mouth and used both hands to masturbate. One to penetrate her and the other to rub her clit.

Her moans were loud now and I could tell she was about to cum. As she started to crest, I could hear muffled cursing through the fabric of my boxers. Her whole body tensed and she raised her ass off the bed and stayed like that, a foot or so above the covers. I had an incredible view of her, from her tight calves, up to her muscled thighs, her extremely wet pussy, and her small little asshole below. Up her body to her soft, pointed tits and finally her face, eyes closed tight, boxers still in her mouth.

She was a thing of beauty, exquisite in every sense of the word.

The wave hit her hard, the muffled screams accentuated by the wet sounds of her hand fucking herself. I watched intently and my body reacted, catapulting me into and past the warning tickle without me realizing it.

Darby was bucking now, her hips driving upward, her ass tight. I could see the wetness from her pussy that had drenched her thighs, little rivulets making trails down her calves or dripping onto the bed. I desperately wanted to lick up each of those trails, cleaning her as I tracked upward toward the heat in the center, to the origin of that liquid womanhood.

My shaking legs brought me back to reality, but it was too late. I had to reach out to steady myself before I fell, my hand making a loud BUMP! when it made contact with the wall. At that exact instant, I started to cum, hard, harder than I'd ever cum before. My hot seed shot out of my cock at an extreme velocity, the first rope splashing against Darby's door, the second on the wall next to it. The third, fourth and fifth found their way in between the door and the wall, raining down into her room. Each time I released another stream I felt my balls tighten, my asshole clench, and my whole-body orgasm.

With shaky legs, a still very hard cock, and my heart thumping wildly in my chest I slowly backed away from her door, slid into the bathroom, closed the door, and got in the shower.

Oh my god, fuck fuck fuck fuck. What did I just do??

My thoughts were all colliding with one another, jumping from place to place, nothing making sense. Worry and fear filled the vacancy left behind when lust and desire disappeared.

After a while, I shut off the water, towel-dried my body (I had forgotten to wash my hair so it was already dry), wrapped the towel around my waist and turned to leave. I hesitated though because out of the corner of my eye I noticed something strange on the mirror. It was still full of condensation from the hot shower and I saw something had been drawn in it. It was very clear so very recent.

It was a cherry.

12