The Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yeah, then after the last button she let's it fall open. It doesn't open all the way so it's so sexy being teased like that - you want the shirt to open all the way but it only opens a few inches. You get to see so much skin, but so much is still covered - it's sexy torture."

So she opened the last button and let the shirt fall open. As he described, Gary could see all her cleavage, her stomach, belly button. The panties he gave her were mostly see-through so this time he could see her pubic hair showing through the translucent material. He wondered if she didn't notice that when she put them on or if she didn't care what he saw. Gary again took in every inch of what she was showing. Although he was still hopeful she would eventually let him see everything, he was desperate for relief soon.

"What now?" she asked.

Gary couldn't think of other outfits that would be any more revealing.

"We could get in the jacuzzi," he offered. "It's big enough for two people, so we get in all the time."

Kristy had willingly participated in a teasing dress-up game all night. Surely she wouldn't be doing this just to try on her sister's clothes. If she had taken her clothes off just a few feet away, she had to want something to happen as well.

"If you want to get in, I can sit here and talk to you."

She hadn't taken him up on the offer to both get in, again confusing him. He wanted her in as little clothing as possible so he made a counter offer.

"I get in all the time. The hot water and bubbles are amazing - why don't you get in and I'll sit and talk to you."

She agreed and changed back in to the bikini while he filled the tub. He went back to the kitchen to get another beer, and to also make sure Peter was still sleeping. The snoring through the closed door of the guest room reassured him, so he got the beer and rejoined Kristy in the master bath. The tub was only half full but she was already sitting in it enjoying the warmth of the water. When it was full he turned off the faucet, put in some of Lisa's scented bubbles, and turned on the jets. Within a minutes bubbles engulfed Kristy up to her neck.

"Lisa loves the bubbles. She gets in them before I come in then sticks a leg out, or gets up to where the bubbles are barely covering her boobs - I never know if she is wearing a suit or not, but it is a great way to tease."

Kristy seemed to be considering it but hadn't made a move yet.

"You really ought to try it without the bikini," he again encouraged her. "It feels totally amazing. Besides, with the bubbles I couldn't see anything."

Gary still wasn't sure what her plan was for the night. She had gotten undresses just feet away from him which was usually a sign of more intimate encounters coming soon. But with this being his SIL he couldn't be too aggressive in trying to get her naked. He was pretty sure Lisa was not coming back, but if this topic came up in the future he wanted Kristy to have been a willing participant. Maybe he needed to make the first move so she knows he wants to be with her? He needed a second to think so again disappeared to get another beer. When he got back he saw the wadded up fabric of the bikini on the window sill above the tub. He smiled inside but said nothing about her nakedness.

"How's the water?" He asked after finishing half of the next beer.

"It feels great," she replied. "And you're right - it feels even better without the bikini." She elevated a bare leg out of the water.

Gary wondered if this reference to his and Lisa's game was his invite to join her.

"I'd love to get in," he replied waiting for his invite.

"I can put the bikini back on if you want to get in," she offered, again confusing him.

Gary wanted her to stay naked so didn't take her up on that offer. Instead he took her soap-covered hand. When she didn't object he kissed the back of it and noticed the taste of the soap bubbles. She didn't pull away so he took her pointing finger, then her middle finger into his mouth and sucked the bubbles off. He wasn't wild about the taste of the soap, but if she let him he was going to happily lick every bubble off her naked body, so this was an opportunity to get used to it. She never pulled her hand away, and after he sucked the bubbles off the middle finger she extended her ring finger in anticipation of him continuing. With this smallest gesture of encouragement, Gary stood up and quickly took off his shirt then shorts and boxers.

Three seconds after she offered to let him suck her ring finger, he was naked beside her in the jacuzzi. She didn't object or try to get out so he hungrily kissed her and eagerly sucked on her tongue. She returned the kiss so he eagerly explored her naked body under the bubbles. He felt each amazing boob and then took the nipples into his mouth not even noticing the soap taste any more. After each nipple was soap free he again sucked on her lips and tongue while caressing her waist, hips, and legs. As he came up her left leg he felt the unmistakable sign of her opening her legs to allow him access to her most intimate areas.

"Are you OK if instead of just saying I cheated with you that I really do cheat with you?" He slid a finger inside her pussy without waiting for her reply. As he forced it deep inside her she mumbled 'yes' then whimpered as he swirled it around inside her.

The jacuzzi was great foreplay but the bed just a few feet away was much better for actual sex. He stood up, took both of her hands, and pulled her up to him. The soap suds clung to her body the way he wanted his tongue to and blocked his ability to take her all in. He grabbed a towel and slowly cleaned every bubble off making sure to touch every bit of her body in the process. He then handed her the towel and asked her to do him while turning away from her. She did his back so he again turned to face her. He took her hands that clasped the towel and pulled them to his chest and started her cleaning him from chest down. When she wiped the bubbles from his stomach he gasped in anticipation of her getting to his erection. When she paused at his stomach he took her free hand and moved it down until is was against his hard dick. She did as she was told and took it in her hand.

When they were both soap-free he lead her out of the bathroom to the bedroom. He pulled the comforter back and motioned her to get in. She did, and he crawled in beside her. He really wanted to dive in and get inside her and quickly relieve the pressure in his erection. But he knew this was a one-night event, and if Lisa didn't come back, it would be his last sex for a while. This would be the ideal time to take his time and take her all in so he would have vivid memories for his upcoming masturbatory fantasies.

Gary started kissing her knees and worked his way up her thighs to the blonde hair covering her pussy. He opened her legs and crawled between then then pushed his tongue as far inside her as he could, then pulled it out and flicked it across her clit. Each time she gasped, and as the pleasure started spreading through her body the gasps turned to moans. As her hips rocked to meet his tongue he also started nibbling on that most sensitive area.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" she whispered as her body tensed.

Gary loved using his tongue on willing recipients and loved the taste of that most private place between a woman's legs. Most of all he loved the way their bodies shivered as they neared orgasm, and how he could change the pace or place he licked them to change the pace they reached orgasm and the intensity of that orgasm. So as he felt Kristi's body quiver he lightly flicked his tongue across her clitoris, then nibbled on it. And as she started to tense he forced his tongue as deep inside her as he could. Her body shivered as the telltale waves of orgasmic relief raced through her soft curves. Her repressed moans subsided as her orgasm finished.

"No one's ever done that to me before," she said trying to capture her breath. "At the school boys just wanted to get inside me and get off. They never did anything for me."

She paused as she thought about what had just happened.

"Did I have an orgasm?" she asked very innocently.

Gary chuckled as he thought of a reply.

"You would know better than I would. But it seemed to me like you had one."

"I never felt anything like that before. At school it was always over so fast." She paused for a couple of minutes, and the silence was overwhelming.

"Could you do it again?" She finally asked.

Gary was hoping she would return the favor, but as she asked him to again go down on her he studied her naked body from her small feet up her long legs to where a light tuft of curly blonde hair covered her pussy still wet from the first time he made her cum. Her round hips curved into a smallish waist and then up to her more-than-ample breasts. Her long, blonde hair was spread across his pillows, and her blue eyes looked at him begging for him to again give her the ultimate pleasure. As much as he was ready for some attention to his own throbbing erection, he couldn't pass another chance to experience her 19-year old perfection.

But this time he was going to go slower, to suckle and taste every inch of her soft skin, to take every inch of her into memory to use as fuel for late-night jack off sessions for years to come. He took slow, deliberate time, and he studied the sound of her breath and any tiny movement of her body. He again licked the sweetness between her legs, but when he felt her body getting close to orgasm he moved upward and swirled his tongue inside her belly button. He then went further up and took each nipple into his mouth, sucking it while swirling his tongue all around. When her body relaxed he then kissed up her neck and behind her ear wile letting the head of his dick graze the opening to her pussy. But when she would push forward to try to pull him inside her he would move it up to where he could feel the softness of of her pubic hair caressing its hardness. The he put his lips to hers and forced her mouth open so he could swirl his tongue around its sweet, warm, wetness.

As he felt her getting more desperate to cum again, he rolled her on her stomach. At first he laid on her back and let his erection feel the smoothness of the cheeks of her perfect butt as he aggressively sucked and bit the back of her neck. She rocked her hips in motion with him and tried to elevate her opening to receive his hardness. But he then kissed down her back, and when his mouth found the space between her cheeks he let his tongue trace a light path down between them. The closer he got to the spot between her legs the more she raised up trying to get her opening to his mouth.

"Please..." she begged pressing as hard as she could against his face.

He smiled but did not give her what she asked for. He teased her by opening her legs just a little, then sticking just the tip of his tongue barely inside her. Gary was amazed at how wet she was and knew that in a few minutes he would feel that amazing pussy finally take his erection in. But first he lightly traced he tongue from the opening of her pussy to her ass. She gasped as she felt him push the tip of his tongue in it, and as soon as the shock passed she was amazed at how incredible it felt. She again moaned and pushed as hard against his mouth as she could.

Gary knew she was ready and would cum in just seconds, so he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. This was going to be quick, and he wanted to see her perfect body pulsing in front of him when he made her come again. This time there was no teasing - as soon as he had her on her back he opened her legs and buried his tongue once again deep inside her. She eagerly raised up to meet him and wanted to watch as he gave her amazing pleasure for the second time. She only saw his face for a second, and she noticed how much of it was covered in her sexual fluids, as she closed her eyes and came again. She put her hands against the back of his head and tried to pull him inside her as the new kind of indescribable pleasure filled every part of her body.

Kristy was still twitching with the last spasms of her second orgasm when Gary put the head of his erection at the opening of her very wet pussy. He thought for a moment of asking her to go down on him, but as inexperienced as she was he didn't want to ruin the moment if she said 'no', or even worse, that she didn't know how. His dick needed relief from the intense pressure, and the quickest way to get that started was to get inside her.

He pushed his hardness inside her, and as tight as she was she was equally wet. Her back lifted as she let him in, and the soft moans from her full lips turned up the flame inside him.

"I'm sorry I'm so tight," she panted as she felt him filling her.

"Nothing to be sorry about," he replied as he pushed all the way in causing her to gasp in pleasure. "You feel so amazing!"

She smiled, happy that she was making him feel so good, then winced as his erection hit that special spot in her vagina and caused pleasure she had never before experienced.

"Of god it feels so good when you do that," she moaned.

He pulled out and forced it in again with even more intensity. She moaned again and tightly closed her eyes, concentrating on the intense pleasure.

"Do you like it when I fuck you hard?" he said unable to take his eyes off her angel face. Although there were some things similar to her older sister, he couldn't help but notice how different they were. Lisa was brunette while Kristy was real blonde (not from a bottle like most blondes he knew). Their noses and mouths were similar, but their eyes were nothing alike. Kristy was also taller and had bigger boobs. You had to know they were sisters to see much resemblance.

"Oh god, YES! I love it when you fuck me hard!! Please fuck me hard and make me have another orgasm!"

He smiled at her use of the word 'orgasm'. Lisa was more aggressive when she told him to make her 'cum', so begging for an orgasm was new. Kristy seemed willing to do anything he asked, but Gary was pretty sure he would have to initiate - he didn't see her taking charge like Lisa, or even doing much more than asking for another 'orgasm'. On a standard night Lisa would cum at least twice, then make him cum, then make herself cum while he watched, then go down on him to get him ready for the next installment. The difference in their appetites was as stark as the difference in their looks.

Lisa had also been on the pill since he met her, so for five years he had as much sex as he wanted without ever thinking of using condoms or pulling out. But he had no idea if Kristy was on anything, and he didn't think it was the right time to bring it up as he was making her scream with pleasure.

"I'm going to make you cum, then I'm going to pull out and cum all over your stomach..."

He thought if she said she was on the pill and offered, this would be the time. But she had a different reply.

"YES, please make me cum!" she begged. "I want to cum while you fuck me!"

"Spread your legs WIDE," he panted. He knew the more she opened to him the deeper he went and the harder he hit that magic spot. But he also loved looking at her long legs and blonde bush, and this would give him the perfect view.

"Like this?" she panted as she almost did the splits in his bed.

"Yeah, that's perfect. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh god, yes. It feels amazing!" she squealed.

Kristy closed her eyes tightly and bit down on her lower lip as she channeled all her senses on the exact spot where where Gary's erection filled her. Every time he pulled his hardness out she felt a temporary emptiness that desperately needed to be filled. And when he forced it back hard inside her a rapturous pleasure filled her. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better she felt her third orgasm starting.

"I'm gonna cum again! You're gonna make me cum!!"

Gary felt her nails dig into his ass as she tried to pull his dick even deeper, to hit that spot even harder. He wanted desperately to bury his throbbing erection fully inside her and shoot his warm, sticky cum inside her wetness. But instead he pulled out, and as he promised her earlier the first streams shot past her stomach onto her perfect 36C tits. Some even made it to her neck and chin. His erection now fell to the soft, blonde tuft between her legs, and as he pushed it along her pussy hair the next pulses shot on her chest and stomach.

As Kristy's orgasm subside, her legs wrapped around Gary's legs and butt. The intense sexual energy that powered him the past few hours was spent, and his body collapsed on to hers. He started going soft as the final drops of cum dripped into the soft curls of her pussy hair. His body was spent, but he still had one last fantasy he wanted to fulfill using her taught, 19-year old body. He licked the drops of cum off her perfect tits, then nuzzled her neck to get the drops there. He then pushed his mouth against her full, soft lips and forced her mouth open with his tongue. He swirled his tongue together with hers passing his cum into her wet, soft mouth. At first she was surprised when she tasted cum for the first time, but the intensity with which he kissed her, and the physical exhaustion from her third orgasm relaxed her. She returned his cum-kiss with the same enthusiasm he had shared with her.

...

Gary woke the next morning when Peter stuck his head in to say he was going home to change before going to work. As the fog cleared from his head he remembered Peter's youngest daughter, Kristy, being naked in his bed just a few hours earlier. He remembered getting a towel to clean his cum off her flat stomach then crawling in next to her and pulling the covers up over them. He didn't remember anything after that, but the fact she wasn't there meant she went back to the couch at some point after their adventure.

Lisa called two days later to say she was not coming back. Even though he knew the marriage was over when she left on the trip, he was still hurt. He thought of telling her he had slept with her sister to hurt her as well, but as he thought about all the changes coming as they split their couple life into two single lives, it just didn't seem as important as it had that night.

He saw Kristy one last time about a month later when he took some of Lisa's things to her parent's house. He said 'hi' and sat the box inside the entry door. He thanked them for their "I'm sorry" comments and headed to the car. As he opened the door, he heard Kristy call his name. When he turned around, she was coming down the sidewalk.

"This is for you," she said as she handed him a picture. It was of her on stage wearing only a g-string and heels. "I got a job!" she proudly added. He thanked her for the picture and congratulated her on the job. It was the last time he saw her in person, but he did see her often over the next few months in late night fantasies.

12